Jack and Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, that you do well," Jill replied as his fingers moved faster.

It wasn't but a few minutes until her hips started to quiver and then to shake. She was on the ragged edge of an orgasm when Jack pulled his fingers out of her ass and sex. She groaned deeply, frustration in the sound and flexed her hips up and down. "That's not nice," she said in a quivering voice a few seconds later.

Jack chuckled as he stood up and stepped back. He lowered her legs back to the lounge chair and moved forward to straddle her upper hips. "I couldn't reach your upper back from there."

As he sat down on her upper thighs, he pushed his dick down until it slipped between her thighs and rubbed against her hot slippery opening. Jill groaned and wiggled her hips as he sat still putting oil in his hand. Leaning forward and rubbing the oil into her shoulders and upper back moved his dick firmly against her sex.

Jill groaned again and wiggled even more. She tried to lift her hips but his weight had her pinned in place. If she could just arch her back and lift her ass, then she could get his dick into her pussy but it wasn't happening. As it was, the head of his dick was below her opening but just far enough above her clit they didn't touch. Talk about frustration.

A moment or so later, Jack stood up and stepped across her body to sit down in his own lounge chair. Jill came up onto her hands and knees and looked over at him. He was grinning at her, his right hand holding his dick straight up in the air. "Is this what you're looking for?" He asked a second later.

"It's what my pussy expected when you sat down on my thighs a few minutes ago," she replied in a husky lust filled voice.

"Are you turned on enough to just stand up, step over here, and sit down on it?"

Jill looked out across the lake for a second and then up the hill toward the road that was out of sight. She looked at the willow tree and shivered. "It can't be any worse than bent over against the tree," she whispered. "But then again that was early before everyone was out and about."

"And that makes a difference how?" Jack asked still grinning at her.

Jill shivered hard and got off the lounge chair. A moment later, she stepped across his lounge chair and sat down, impaling herself to the hilt on his dick. She groaned loudly and rocked her hips back and forth slowly. The sex the night before and the fast and furious fuck against the tree had all been great but now she wanted a slow, long drawn out, leisurely fuck. The kind that built and built until she could not stand it any longer.

Looking around, she found the bottle of suntan oil. She leaned sideways and picked it up without stopping the rhythm of her hips and the easy slide of his dick in her pussy. She uncapped the bottle and dribbled oil on his chest and belly. As she rubbed it in, she rocked back and forth more but kept it at a slow pace.

Jack groaned softly a few minutes later and she grinned at him. "Slow and easy can be fun also."

When he just nodded, she got more oil and applied it to his right arm. She spent a little time sucking on his fingers before she switched arms. By the time his arms were done, she could feel her orgasm building nicely. His also if the matching movement in his hips was any indication. Her body wanted to speed up but she kept it in check.

Putting the bottle of oil aside, she leaned back and placed a hand on each of his thighs right above the knee. In this position, his shaft rubbed the front of her vagina more firmly, especially her g-spot. She could even feel the head of his dick rubbing harder even though it was moving less than a half an inch.

Jack groaned softly again. "That feels good," he whispered a moment later.

Jill nodded. "Don't it though," she whispered as her slippery hands came up to caress and tease her breasts.

Jack smiled as he watched her play with her breasts. This woman knew her way around sex, that was for sure. The rubbing on the head of his dick lessened and he folded his hands behind his head. His building orgasm held its position even though the feel of her pussy around his dick was still very, very good.

Jill grinned down at him and leaned back again. "So you think you can just rest there and let me do all the work?"

"Hey, I did all the work last night and against the willow tree."

Jill laughed and sped up her hips slightly. "And a wonderful job you did at that."

Jack's hips rose slightly and he chewed on his bottom lip for a few seconds. "And you're about to make a big mess."

"Not yet," she whispered breathily, her eyes closing slowly.

Jack's body wanted to move, to push himself over the edge but he held it in check waiting on her. He didn't have long to wait as her hips sped up slightly. A few moments later, she leaned forward so her clit was rubbing on his pelvic bone. A soft whimpering moan had started in her chest and now it was increasing in volume as her hips moved a little faster.

With a groan, Jack whispered breathily, "Ya better hurry."

Jill's hands went to his chest as she applied more weight to her clit. She could feel Jack's hips quivering and then he suddenly shoved them upward. Her orgasm crashed down and washed throughout her body. Her hips still moved but with a jerky disconnected rhythm as she felt Jack's dick swell as he sprayed jet after jet of warm semen deep inside her pussy.

*****

With a deep sigh, Jill opened her eyes. She was still straddling Jack's hips, her hands still on his chest. Jack grinned at her and winked. "That went very well."

Jill chuckled. "Now I need a rinse in the lake and a nap."

"The lake sounds good and so does the nap," Jack said and then groaned softly as Jill stood up slowly drawing his semi hard dick from her slippery pussy.

Jill sighed deeply and quickly stepped across the lounge chair so she could close her legs before there was an even bigger mess.

The dip in the lake was nice, more time in the sun even nicer. Another swim to cool off and to get rid of the sweat and then a nap.

*****

Jill groaned softly and rolled over on her side of the air mattress. Jack didn't move. Jill's eyes fluttered open and she sighed deeply. The breeze through the tent door was cool and she was deeply satisfied in both body and spirit. She grinned and rolled over onto her back. Her eyes went to Jack lying beside her. "Not bad, not bad at all," she whispered as she sat up.

Jack mumbled but didn't wake up. Jill rolled to the side and went to her hands and knees next to the airbed. Now she could stand up without disturbing the sleeping young man. She was smiling as she turned, unzipped the screen at the door and went outside. She zipped the screen and turned toward the lake.

She stretched her arms over her head and came up onto her toes. She twisted her upper body from side to side. Several soft pops came from her lower back. She lowered her arms to shoulder level as she twisted her upper back. Several more places popped in her back. With a sigh, she came down off her toes and walked over to the ice chests.

With a cold bottle of water in hand, she walked toward the lake but stopped in the edge of the shade. She looked around as she sipped the cold water. It felt good in her mouth and in her throat. In the heat of the day, there wasn't much going on. Her mind turned to Jack. "A great lover but a little short on stamina," she whispered to the world in general.

She sighed as she capped the water bottle and went to move her lounge chair into the shade. She raised the back of the chair so she could sit up but she left her feet on the ground so her knees were spread wide. She looked around again. This was a very good camping spot from the point of privacy when they had sex but not when she felt like showing off like now.

That last part made her grin. The more she showed off, the more sex she wanted, and the more poor Jack would be worn out. She sighed deeply. That was a problem. She liked the young man a lot and not just his lovemaking. He seemed to be adventurous and imaginative. Qualities hard to find in younger men. She grinned again as she wondered if he had a brother or a couple of good friends to take up the slack for him.

"What are you thinking about so hard?" Jack asked from behind her.

Jill gave a little jerk of surprise, as she hadn't heard him approaching. She tilted her head to the side and smiled up at him. "I'd have to kill you after I told you. That is, if you didn't die of shock from being told."

"Interesting," he said softly as he passed her by on his way to retrieve his chair.

With his chair next to hers, he sat down, reached across, and took the water bottle from her hand. He opened the cap and downed about half of it. He capped the bottle and held it out in her direction.

"Keep it, you're going to need to stay hydrated."

Jack chuckled. "Are all older women as horny as you are all the time?"

"I don't know, to tell the truth. My best friend is a year older than me and yes, she's almost as horny as I am most of the time. Another friend is two years younger but she's only half as horny. That is unless the three of us are together then she just about keeps up."

Jack looked at the older woman next to him as he mulled over what she had said. After a few minutes he asked, "So, I take it that you're into woman as well as men?"

"When I'm in the right mood or when a pussy is sitting on my face," Jill replied with a big grin and a swirling lick of her lips.

Jack shook his head and grinned back at her. "You are something else. I've never met anyone like you."

Jill chuckled. "I more or less consider myself to be one of a kind but don't ever tell Julie I said that."

"Julie?"

"My best friend."

"So, between you, how many men have you killed with sex?"

Jill looked at the young man next to her and smiled before she said, "I've killed two that I know of and Julie has killed one that I know of. All three were husbands, our respective husbands, and all three died with smiles on their faces."

Jack did a double take at an answer he was not expecting. "Say what?"

Jill chuckled. "Be careful what you ask, you might not get the answer you want or expect."

"You can say that again," Jack said softly and then grinned. "How many guys have the two of you worn out in one day?"

"A twelve hour day or a twenty four hour day?" Jill asked in reply and winked. "Do you mean out cold or just not in working order?"

Jack groaned softly and shook his head. "If I hang around for long, I see I'm going to need better medical insurance."

"That or a half dozen good friends," Jill said with a grin.

"Only a half dozen?"

"Those are to give you some rest time from me. Add Julie to the mix and you had better double that."

Jack groaned again. "I don't think I have enough friends, good or otherwise."

Jill laughed. "Sometimes the otherwise type friends are better than the good ones."

"Are we talking friends with benefits?"

"Those also," Jill whispered as she sat up, reached over and took her water bottle back. She uncapped it and downed what was remaining. "I've had a few of those over the years."

"Me too," Jack said and sighed. "A couple of them I wanted more from but it never happened."

"At the same time or singularly?"

Jack grinned at the older woman. "Yeah."

"Be careful what you dream of. Your stamina isn't hanging together all that well with one older woman. What would two younger women do to you?"

Jack took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Most of the younger women I know can't hold a candle to you."

"I never was much into hot wax," Jill said softly.

Jack did another double take and grinned. "Is there anything you've never tried?"

"There are a lot of things I've never tried but most of them are either disgusting or involve pain."

"It is good to know that you do have limits."

Jill laughed. "There are limits and then there are limits. Testing them is where the fun comes in."

Jack nodded and then sighed softly. "Ya know, if someone had asked me about older women and younger men, I would have sworn the younger guy would wear out the older woman quickly. As I'm finding out, it's the other way around."

"Reality is always stranger than fiction or maybe that should be preconceived ideas."

Jack nodded again. "So I'm finding out."

*****

They spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in the shade and drinking a few beers. As the sun got low on top of the trees across the lake, Jill asked, "So what are you cooking for supper?"

Jack had been quiet for the most part. Now he grinned and replied, "My own goose probably."

"Goose is usually gamy dark meat."

Jack chuckled. "I've never had goose so...."

"I spent a winter at a duck hunting camp a few years ago. Both ducks and geese have their place. Especially if the cooks know what they are doing."

"A winter? Why would you spend a whole winter at a hunting camp?"

"Hunters of course," Jill replied with a grin. "A never ending supply of hunters."

Jack laughed and sat up. He shook his head and stood up. "I think you're pulling my leg on that one."

Jill's right hand shot upward and her fingers wrapped around his semi hard dick. She gave it a tug and shook her head. "Now I'm pulling your leg."

Jack did a double take and chuckled. "Like I said earlier, you are one of a kind."

Jill gave his dick a squeeze and let go of it. "Yes. Yes, I am. Now, what's for supper?"

"Hamburgers," Jack replied as he turned toward the ice chest.

Jill grinned and stood up. Now that most of her secrets were out, she wondered if Jack would stick around or run for the hills. He would be a perfect match for her younger friend, Katy. Of course, he had to pass the Julie test first.

She gathered up the empty bottles around their chairs and put them in the trash sack. Jack was making patties as she came up behind him and slipped her arms around his waist. She nibbled and licked his shoulder as she watched him.

A few minutes later, she stepped back as he had the patties ready. As he was lighting the camp stove, she said, "Julie would love it out here. I should have asked her if she wanted to come along."

Jack groaned softly. "How good are you guys at hiding a body?"

Jill chuckled. "We always slow down and or stop when the victim, uh, partner gets close to dying."

"I guess husbands are a different story," he said as he put the patties in a skillet.

"Bad hearts that no one knows about is the difference. That's why Julie and I both only date younger people. Less of a chance of sudden death."

Jack chuckled. "I knew you had it all figured out."

The patties were sizzling and he used a spatula to flip them over. "You could always call her," he said a few moments later.

Jill laughed. "You can hardly keep up with me."

"Yeah but since you're into women and I figure that includes your friend, I might be able to at least stay alive."

"She does have the sweetest pussy," Jill said softly and grinned. This might work even better than a later time. "Lets see if I have a cell phone signal."

Jill had to walk to the top of the hill to get a signal. When she returned, Jack had the burgers ready and a bag of chips open. "She'll be here in the morning around nine."

Jack nodded. "We can go up to the store for supplies and pick her up in the parking lot."

"I just love a man with a plan," Jill said as she sat down with her plate in her lap.

*****

The dishes were done and the two were relaxing in the cool water of the lake. Well, Jill was in any case. She was sitting astraddle of Jack as he sat on the bottom in chest deep water. His dick was buried to the hilt in her hot pussy. Neither of them were moving but the older woman's sex kept grabbing and releasing his dick in a rhythmic sort of way.

Jack grinned and leaned forward to kiss Jill. The kiss was slow and sweet. His hands caressed her from the top of her ass to her shoulders. After a little time, Jill broke the kiss and sighed. "Don't you just love a relaxing weekend?"

With a chuckle, Jack replied, "Said the spider to the fly."

"I'm going to take it easy on you tonight. I want you in good shape when you meet Julie tomorrow," Jill whispered as her sex tightened up on his dick and held it firmly.

Jack groaned softly. He could feel her velvety insides along the whole length of his shaft. "You taking it easy on me just seems to make things harder."

"That's the idea," Jill said as she leaned forward and kissed him. Her sex relaxed around his shaft for a moment and then started the grab and release thing again.

Jack wanted to thrust into her but the way he was sitting made that impossible. He tried rocking back and forth but her knees, lower legs, and feet limited that. She pretty much had complete control. This was a strange sensation to him.

After a while, Jill broke the kiss and whispered, "Lean back on your hands and relax."

Jack found himself doing as he was told. When he did, Jill put her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward almost against him. In this position, she could rock and flex her hips, rubbing her clit on his pelvic bone.

The slight movement of his shaft inside her, made Jack groan. The head of his dick was tingling in a funny way. Their sex up until now had been wild and wanton but now.... He had an idea that Jill was going to get hers but he wasn't.

The way his dick was rubbing her inside as she held pressure on his shaft made Jill whimper softly. Her clit rubbing on his pelvic bone shot small bolts of pleasure throughout her system. There was an orgasm building slowly but steadily.

She could speed it up easily but that might get Jack over the edge. She grinned as she thought about him fully charged when Julie showed up. Not to mention Julie's face in her sex as Jack fucked Julie from behind. That thought pushed her over the edge of a long drawn out rolling orgasm.

*****

About eight thirty the next morning, they both slipped on shorts and t-shirts and headed for the store. Riding in the truck as it went up the hill was even more exciting than the ride down. Jill was grinning from ear to ear as they reached the top. "I wonder how it would feel to sit on your lap when you went up and down that hill?"

"There is only one way to find out," Jack replied with a grin and a wink.

"Maybe when we get ready to leave," Jill said as she leaned over and grabbed his dick through his shorts.

Jack chuckled as he drove along slowly. "If you get that up too much I won't be able to do any shopping."

"Then you can entertain Julie while I do the shopping."

"Uh, right there in the parking lot?" Jack asked and then shifted his hips as Jill rubbed his dick harder. "Careful, you left that thing loaded last night."

"All part of my plan," Jill replied and then let go of his dick.

"That's what I figured," Jack said as they turned into the parking lot at the store.

"Over there by the red car," Jill said with a grin.

Jack turned slightly and groaned as he saw the tall redhead wearing as little as possible standing next to the car. A yellow halter top that barely covered her breasts accented her red hair. The tight white short shorts looked like they were painted on. Her long legs ended with open sandals.

"Oh hell yeah," Jack muttered as he came to a stop next to the woman.

"Exactly," Jill said as she opened her door and got out.

The redhead stepped up to the door, reached in and grabbed the back of Jack's head. The next thing he knew, the older woman was kissing the hell out of him.

Jill came around the truck and slapped Julie hard on the ass. "Unhand the man," she said with a laugh.

Julie broke the kiss and stepped back. She grinned as she grabbed Jill and laid a barnburner of a kiss on her.

Jack chuckled and shook his head. "This is going to be fun," he whispered a moment later.