Jack and Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie broke the kiss and looked at Jack. "If ya ain't having fun, you're doing it wrong."

Jill laughed. "Now there is a philosophy that everyone should live by."

"Or die by," Jack said softly.

Julie looked at Jill. "Have you been scaring this guy?"

"Only with the truth," Jill replied with a wink.

"I keep telling you that truth stuff is dangerous."

Jill chuckled and said, "Come on, we need some groceries."

*****

With the shopping done and Julie's bag, lounge chair, and ice chest in the back of the truck, they headed back for camp. Julie was in the middle. They had barely exited the parking lot when Jill whipped her shirt off.

Julie gave her a look and grinned as she reached up and undid the clip on the front of her halter top. The top opened to reveal her breasts with large nipples and a sprinkling of freckles.

"Yummy," Jill said as she leaned over and licked the closet nipple.

Julie shivered and sighed. She looked around at Jack and said, "You watch the road, okay."

Jack laughed. "I won't run off the road until I have to."

"What?" Julie said and Jill laughed.

"We are camped at the bottom of a hill," Jack said.

"How steep of a hill?"

"One that's steep enough to be fun but not too steep," Jack replied as he slowed and angled to the left. As the truck left the road and started down the hill, Jill let out a yelling laugh and Julie placed both hands on the dash for support.

Julie bounced up and down on the rough terrain and Jill had a hold on the grab handle over the door. As they leveled out and slowed to a stop by the tent, Jill said, "I love doing that."

"You just want to do that sitting on his lap," Julie said.

"I think I've heard that before," Jack said as he opened his door and got out.

"Fantasies, fantasies," Jill said as she opened her door and got out.

Julie looked one way and then the other. "I guess we're here."

"Grab your bag and put it in the tent while I help Jack with the groceries," Jill said.

"What, no valet service?" Julie said as she slid over and got out of the truck.

*****

The groceries were put away and the three of them were sitting in lounge chairs near the water sipping beers. Julie had lost the shorts in the tent and sat in the middle. She had her feet on the ground, her legs spread wide by the lounge chair. Jack's eyes were on the flaming red vee of hair showing above her smoothly shaven sex.

Jill sat forward and looked at Jack. "He's not drooling yet but it's close," she said with a grin.

Julie looked over at Jack's lap and shivered. "He's not the only one but I'm drooling on the other end."

"Be careful," Jill cautioned. "I left it loaded just for you last night."

"Loaded is one thing but how fast does he reload. Now there is the question," Julie said as she looked around at her friend.

"We'll wear him out quickly but don't worry we'll both get fucked royally," Jill replied.

"Promises, promises," Julie replied and looked up at the sun. "Who has the suntan oil? I'd hate to get burnt."

Jill laughed as she pulled a bottle of tanning oil out from under her chair. "Four hands and no waiting."

Julie groaned as she stood up. "Where do you want me?"

"Right where you are is fine. I can get the right half and he gets the left half."

"What happens when you meet in the middle?" Julie asked as she rocked her hips from side to side.

Standing up, Jill grinned and said softly. "You go boom big time, what else."

"Sounds good to me," Julie said and jerked as the semi warm tanning oil was poured over her right shoulder. It tickled as it ran down her body.

Jill handed the bottle across to Jack, who stood up and poured oil on the left side. "Here, hold this," he said to Julie as he held the bottle out in front of her.

When she took the bottle, four hands started at her shoulders and rubbed the oil into every inch of her body north of her hips. There was a marked difference between Jill's small hands and Jack's large ones. Both made her nipples hard and tingly.

Jill took the bottle and poured oil on Julie's mound and right thigh. Jack took the bottle and did the same on the left side. Jack handed Julie the bottle again and then four hands started on the lower half.

Two hands on her mound and a hand on each thigh felt good. Jill's hands skipped down to her calf and Jack's soon followed on the other side. They worked their way upward. Soon there were two hands between her legs.

Julie groaned loudly as Jill's fingers rolled her clit around. Fingers teased her opening. Jill's small finger entered her ass, which made her hips jerk upward. A larger finger in her sex made her hips jerk downward driving the small finger deeper. Her hips weren't sure which way to move as a very large orgasm started to build quickly.

Another couple of minutes and Julie let out a loud yell as the orgasm washed throughout her system. Her hips were jerking and bucking to a rhythm all their own. Her hands were tugging and twisting her slippery nipples and her hips were still jerking and twitching.

*****

Slowly Julie swam back up from the depths of her orgasm and let out a long deep sigh. Someone took the tanning oil out of her hand and replaced it with a beer. Out of reflex, she took a swallow of the beer. It was luke warm but she didn't care. It was wet and that was the important thing.

As she turned the bottle down, she belched and sighed. "I needed that."

"The beer or the orgasm?" Jill asked.

"Yes," Julie replied with a grin. "You guys are dangerous and play well with others."

"We play well with each other also," Jack said.

Julie looked his way and sighed. "When I get some energy, I'm going to show you just how well Jill and I play together."

"Promises, promises," Jill said with a chuckle. "But don't be surprised if someone sneaks up on you from behind."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Julie said as she looked over at Jack's hard dick.

"I'll keep that in mind," he replied.

*****

It wasn't long before the three moved to the shade up by the trunk of the willow tree. During the move, Jill ended up in the middle. As they finished their second beer, Julie stood up and took the three empty bottles. Two sets of eyes followed her as she walked over to the table and dropped the bottles in the trash bag.

She grinned over her shoulder as she picked up a used towel off the table. "Just what I need," she said as she walked over and stood in front of Jill's chair. "You need to slide down and spread those thighs wider."

Jill shivered noticeably and slid down in the chair as Julie folded the towel and placed it on the ground at the end of the chair. She licked her lips with a flourish of her tongue as she knelt down and looked at Jill's sex.

With a soft groan, Jill wiggled a little lower and looked over at Jack. "She has a tongue to die for."

Julie leaned forward and caressed Jill's inner thighs. "There won't be any dying unless Jack leaves me hanging," she whispered as she glanced at Jack.

Jack looked around at the open area they were in and groaned as he looked for a second towel. He didn't see one so he said to Julie, "We're going to have to share that towel."

Julie had her face in Jill's sex and didn't reply. Jill's ass was off the chair and flexing slowly. Jack squatted down and watched Julie eat Jill's pussy for a moment. Julie saw him out of the corner of her eye and lifted her head. Jack groaned as he saw the length of tongue she pulled out of Jill's pussy.

With a frown in his direction, Julie said, "Isn't there somewhere you're supposed to be?"

"Uh, I, uh, yeah," Jack said quickly as he moved over behind Julie.

Jack's dick was hard as it could be from what was going on in front of him. He quickly rubbed the head of his dick against Julie's slippery opening. He pressed the head against the hot opening and felt his dick slowly side inside to the hilt.

It felt like his dick was wrapped in hot velvet along its whole length. He groaned as he slowly pulled out to the head. He had a hand on each of Julie's hips as he pushed forward. Julie moaned softly. It was the first sound she had made.

Jill on the other hand was making enough noise for three people as her hips bounced up and down under Julie's face. To Jack, she seemed to be coming and coming some more. Before Jack could make more than a half dozen more strokes, Jill was doing the backstroke up the lounge chair away from Julie's tongue and lips.

Julie laughed and wiggled her hips from side to side. "She's had enough," she said as she arched her back and laid her upper body on the end of the chair.

Jack made another stroke and Julie made a soft whimpering sound. "I'm loving that slow way you're fucking me. Most guys are in way too much of a hurry."

Another dozen strokes had Jack wondering if he could get her off before he came. The hot fleecy feeling that her insides were generating along the length of his shaft was getting to him. To stave things off, her slammed into her on the next stroke.

Julie's head came up and the let out a soft yell. He slammed into her again and then again. Julie let out a yell loud enough for him to stop with his dick planted in her sex. The heat inside was even hotter and there was rippling effect going up and down along his shaft as she came.

He almost lost it. This was something the likes of which he had never felt in his life. Jill's grip and release was one thing but this felt almost weird. He slowly pulled his dick out and sat back on his heels.

Julie laid her head back down and groaned. "You have a magical touch," she whispered a moment later.

Jack shivered and moved over to sit down in his chair. He saw Jill looking at him and he smiled at her. She looked at Julie and grinned as she looked back his way. "I've never seen her so satisfied so quickly."

"I'll, uh, never say anything bad about older women again."

"You better not," Julie said softly as she pushed up with shaky arms.

Jill laughed and shook her head. "That good?" She asked Julie.

Julie nodded as she sat back on her heels. "He was doing me so slow and easy, I was starting to get frustrated. Then he slammed me like you wouldn't believe."

"Oh I'd believe, believe me. He's done that to me several times," Jill replied.

Julie slowly got to her feet and moved over to flop down on the remaining lounge chair. "He's a keeper," she said with a wink at Jill.

Jill laughed and looked at Jack. "I was thinking about him and Katy."

Julie laughed. "He'd tear her a new one but she would love every minute."

"Uh, who's Katy?" Jack asked.

"A cute little blonde who wouldn't wear you out but can still give you all you can handle," Jill explained.

"A good friend of ours who is sweet and loves a big dick," Julie added.

"And her disposition ain't bad either," Jill said with a laugh.

Julie licked her lips and sighed. "You don't have to tell me. I've made her slide up one wall and down the other."

Jill looked at her friend and grinned. "Like you did me a few minutes ago. That tongue of yours needs to come with a warning label."

"Where is the fun in that," Julie said returning the grin.

Jack looked from one woman to the other. "Uh, do you ladies have a medical plan?"

Jill looked at the young man next to her and said, "That is why Katy would be best for you. She'll work on your stamina without killing you."

"Of course, we will have to check that stamina ever so often," Julie said with a wink in his direction.

As Jack was wondering what he had gotten himself into, Julie sat up and said, "Okay, we all need fresh beers."

*****

Jack lived through the rest of the weekend and fell madly in lust with Katy. Sex wasn't anything he ever had to worry about ever again.