Jack and Jill

Story Info
Friendly neighbour finds helping out can be erotic.
2.2k words
3.95
14.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

My wife and I are now in our early 60's and have recently retired. I began volunteering to help the elderly in our neighbourhood, since I had found myself sitting around far too much, with nothing really to do.

I had been sent out a few times to various old people in the district, and had enjoyed meeting them. In nearly all cases it was just some simple task that was required, like changing a light bulb etc.

Last week, however, the manager asked me to go out to a couple in their late 80's, James and Jillian Smith, known to all as Jack and Jill. Curiously the manager warned me that they were a bit eccentric, and that I might find some surprising requests coming from them.

As I approached the house I could see it was a grand old building, suggesting that they were probably financially secure, at least. I knocked on the door and Jill opened it.

"Hello you must be Jill," I said, "I'm Sam.

"Oh yes Sam, thanks for coming. Just like the cavalry! Come in and have a coffee, or something stronger!" she laughed. I liked her immediately. She had long white hair, but a nice complexion. Oddly, although it was 11.a.m, she seemed to be wearing a negligee.

We sat down and chatted for a while. I asked where Jack was, and she told me that he rarely got out of bed these days, but that I'd see him soon.

I asked her what she wanted me to help her with. She seemed a little hesitant, but then explained, in surprisingly matter-of-fact terms, that she and Jack still had sex, but Jack was insistent on taking the top position. The problem was that he could hardly walk, and needed some help in getting into position.

I had been told of their eccentricity but this sort of floored me. I could see that Jill was quite serious, however, so I agreed to help.

I went upstairs with the old lady and we went into Jack's bedroom. He was a cheery old guy and we shook hands. "Well Sam, did she tell you what we needed your help with?"

"Well, yes" I said, a little embarrassed. "I think its great that you still make love and I'll try my best to help."

Jack smiled, and I took his hand to help him up. He was wearing the typical old striped pyjamas, but he took these off and stood naked while Jill took her negligee off, and lay down on his bed. She had clearly lost a lot of weight as she had grown old, but her breasts were still there, although a bit droopy, and her nipples were quite large. She had shaved her pussy, and I could see she was quite hard.

I held Jack and tried to maneouvre him on top of Jill. Although he was definitely keen, his cock hadn't started to respond yet. I decided to leave them alone for a while. "Just give me a shout when you want me to come back," I said.

I waited at the door for five minutes but couldn't really hear much activity. Eventually I heard Jill's voice, "Sam could you come in please?"

I went in and found Jack, who had managed to swing his legs off the bed. Jill spoke, "I'm afraid Jack isn't quite up to it today."

"No, just can't today Sam," Jack pitched in, "but poor Jill is so frustrated. I... I don't suppose you could finish her off for me? It would mean so much."

I hesitated, but when I looked at Jill she was clearly sad. Her thin white body wasn't unattractive, and I was beginning to want her. "Yes if you're sure." I looked at Jill and she was beginning to rub herself, while smiling at me.

I started to take my clothes off, and was almost naked when Jill whispered, "Would you mind very much if he watches?"

I said no, and began to kiss her. She was gorgeous and very active. As my cock quickly grew to full length she pulled it forward and guided it to her cunt. She was hard as a rock and I went straight in. I think she had already applied some gel. It was so smooth and I went straight up. She cried out, "God Sam you're soo good. I love your cock!"

I was really aroused by Jill and was pounding her, as she grunted and moaned loudly, giving me hard smacks to my rear, to encourage my thrusts.

While we were devouring each other I could see Jack come closer to the bed. He had suddenly grown hard, and was wanking towards

me. I reached out and grabbed his cock and he moved closer, so close in fact that I was able to take his cock in my mouth and suck it, as I fucked his wife. "Oh yes, Jack, mmmmh give me it mmmmh". He tasted so good. Jill and I came, and I shot all my cum into her. He did the same into my mouth.

At his age the semen volume was not so much, but it tasted so good and I drank it all. After we had all come I lay in the bed between them and thought how amazing it had been. It wasn't long however before our hands drifted on to each other. I was feeling Jill's hard mound and probing into the pink flesh with my middle finger when I realised that Jack had taken my cock in his mouth and was sucking me deliciously, while also moving his finger in and out of my arsehole.

I let Jack suck me dry, and then was amazed when he mounted Jill and fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

I gasped "You two old buggers have been playing me!"

"Yes," gasped Jill, as Jack had his viagra assisted cock so far up her, it was almost coming out of her mouth, "but you did like it didn't you darling?"

"You know I did, you wily old cunt, I'd fuck you every day if you let me."

"Wow," she gasped again, in between Jack's huge thrusts, "of course I will, and I'm sure Jack would love you to fuck him too, wouldn't you darling?"

Jack was a bit exhausted but he managed a "God yes" before rolling off to the side of his well fucked wife.

Afterwards, we had a drink, and Jill told me that it was their second marriage, and they had found each other by a match on the internet when each had said they wanted far more sex than in a conventional marriage. They had never looked back, over the last ten years.

When I went back the next day Jill welcomed me at the door. She was wearing a white bathrobe, but when we kissed she drew my hand down to her pussy, and I could feel she had some sort of metal band around her, supporting a steel dildo up into her cunt. She also had a smooth metal ring around her pussy which seemed to be stretching her labia outwards! She put her hand on my cock "Oh yes Sam," she said "that is definitely the desired effect!" as my cock was immediately rock hard.

She led me upstairs to a different room, and we went in. Jack was ball gagged and bent over a trestle, with his hands and feet bound to the wood, and his legs stretched outwards. She had a large dildo in him and as we approached she grabbed it and started fucking him hard, before pulling it out. "There, Sam," she said "I thought you might like to fuck Jack first today!"

She kissed me and stripped me. When she dropped her own robe I could see the metal dildo inside her, and also the metal ring somehow holding her vagina open. She also had nipple clamps on, and the whole effect made my cock spring up vigorously. I walked over to Jack and rammed my cock into him. I could feel him squirming and moaning into his gag, but I didn't care. They had arranged it like this, and I felt like a wild animal, or like a brutal jailor, fucking and humiliating my innocent victim for my own pleasure.

It must have been a good ten minutes I was fucking Jack, and I could see Jill was rubbing herself ecstatically while she watched.

Once I had dismounted, Jill took me by the hand and led me next door. I thought it was a bit unfair to leave poor old Jack like that, but she was keen to move on. When she opened the door to the next room I was quite shocked. It was a real s&m chamber with various tools, which could inflict pain or pleasure.

In the middle of the room, under spotlight, was a giant wooden frame with a huge cross in the middle. "Now Sam," she said, " do you want me as your slave?"

"Mmmh yes, I think I do," I said, actually salivating at the thought.

"Well, tell me what to do then, you naughty naughty man!"

I could see that the cross had cuffs, for feet and hands, so I told Jill to get on to it and I locked her in place with the cuffs. She seemed happy, but then I nipped back next door and released Jack. I brought him through and then put the ball gag which he had on, on to Jill. She wasn't quite as happy then, but c'est la vie!

Once she was firmly in place on the cross, two latches could be released which allowed it to swivel horizontally or vertically, inside the outer frame. I turned it around so that her pussy was level with me then inspected the steel ring around her labia. There appeared to be a silicone rod which went into her from one side of the ring and came out to attach to the other, effectively pushing the sides of her vagina apart. I pushed my finger in and could feel the ribs of the silicone. Oh my god I wanted to fuck her so much. But good things are worth waiting for.

I could see by Jill's face that she was already in ecstasy but I licked her pussy and pushed my hand through the ring so that I could reach her clit. Yes, that was nice, mmmh! I started to fuck her with the steel dildo. Yes, I could see she was enjoying it.

I turned to Jack, "What does she like Jack - a bit of anal maybe?"

Jack nodded and handed me a big size vibrator. I gelled it, spun the cross round, and slid it into her. Jack worked the metal one in her cunt while I played her nice little arse with the vibrator. She was squirming now, in her cuffs, while her eyes were going back in ecstasy. I asked Jack to pass me one of the whips from the wall, and told him to continue working her cunt.

Then I went around the back and gave Jill one stroke on the buttocks. She flinched, but not much, although I did here a muffled cry. I stepped back and this time hit her quite hard. She flinched violently and now had a definite fear in her eyes. That was more like it.

I looked into her face and asked her if I should stop. She shook her head, so I grabbed her nipple clamps and pulled them towards me. I could hear her muffled screams and I showed her my rock hard cock. I held the clamps where they were, and told Jack to whip her again. As the whip struck she flinched and pulled on the clamps. My cock was rising at her pain - mmmmh yes!

I could see the red marks on her arse but I wanted to feel her squirm. I took the dildo out of her, and replaced it with two of my fingers, pushed right up her soft velvet. "Whip her again Jack, this time twice in succession, and as hard as you can!"

Jack laid the whip on to her, with full force, and I felt her physically shrink back on my fingers. I put my face in front of her again "Do you want me to fuck you now?" She nodded eagerly. I took the gag off her and kissed her. Her lips were quivering, and I knew this fuck would be the best in my life. She told Jack to go, this time, and I helped her down from the frame onto a bed, which was at the side of the room.

As we lay down she whispered in my ear, "Sam you hurt me. Will you make it better please?"

I didn't speak but held her in my arms and kissed her while I penetrated her. She still had the vagina stretcher in, and it felt glorious as my cock rubbed against the ribbed silicone, and forced it against her

She scratched my back with her nails a little and I felt the welts on her buttocks gently with my hands. "Did you really like it like that Jill?" I whispered.

"I do Sam. I hope you liked giving me pain. I loved you being my master. You can do more, you know. I hope you're going to come back often."

I said of course, and we went on to fuck long and hard, until we both came, with hardly a breath left in our bodies.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers