A Thick Wife

Story Info
A mature couple wants to try something different.
2.4k words
4.11
19.7k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

Laura.

My Husband and I have been happily married for a longtime now.

I met him in the college period and got married soon after graduation.

We had some tough times at first, but we hung in there and now we have achieved pretty much what we had hoped we would.

My husband has a good job, we live in a nice house with a great garden and a little pool in a quiet neighborhood, and have two beautiful daughters.

By the way I am in my forties and my name is Laura. He is in his fifties and his name is Charles.

I have brown hair and brown eyes, my husband says I am beautiful, but without being vain, I think that "pretty" is more accurate. Or, if you want a popular definition, a milf.

As for my husband, I find him to be an attractive and fit man.

Well, you have to know that I am not fat but surely a bit overweight. I have wide hips, a large but apparently not unattractive butt, and solid thighs. And to go with my wide hips and big butt, I sport a pair of 38C sized boobs.

I can't claim that they are as firm and pert as a playmate, my nipples don't quite point up anymore, but at least they not aimed at my toes.

They are not flat by any means, and my nipples tend to point straight ahead. Of my nipples themselves, I have wide, dark, areolas, with big, thick tips.

I must say I enjoy having them licked and suckled, sorry for my digression, but I really love it when they get bitten or pinched.

And I like my biting and pinching hard.

I am a bit of an exhibitionist. With great pleasure I remember a topless walk on a secluded beach an afternoon, a few years ago.

The beach was not so crowdy, I think a dozen couples no more. A few women were topless. I had my bikini on but Charles dared me to shed my top consenting the other men present on the beach a look at my naked breasts.

I told him silly and decided to call his bluff. At sunset I went in the water and after a brief swim I left my top off. Then very slowly I walked back to my place, topless. The men present seemed to be rather interested at my heavy boobs, at my large side areolas and erect nipples. Charles was like a child in a candies shop and I too was excited. Later we had a great fuck at home and we decided to repeat the scene for our excitement. So a few other times, on different occasions, I showed my boobs on the beach. I continued my exhibitions, for example going to restaurant with a see-trough top, or showing off for the UPS guy at home. Our older neighbor also had a few naked view of me looking from the fence at the back side of our garden.

Coming back to the matter, our sex lives had been satisfactory enough.

This was up until about a year ago, then we noticed that our love making slowed down.

Well perhaps bored isn't the right word, we still did it, just not as often and without as much enthusiasm.

We talked a lot and my husband arose the idea of a threesome. It was and old idea, really. We both had fantasies and my husband bought a very big dildo that we called Mr. Blue simulating intercourses with a third person. It was very funny, but one thing is to show myself on a beach, or have a dildo insert in my pussy simulating a threesome, another is to let a guy have his way with me under my husband's eyes. So I declined my husband proposal about to try a real thing.

My husband insisted and focused on my thick side. A weak side for a lady, really.

Charles is a dear and he doesn't want me to change a thing. Your ass is he better to trap men he says. And, as I have discovered, when you are on your knees with your face buried in the pillows and that big butt stuck up in the air, all a man wants is to grab hold of those wide hips and bury his bone somewhere, right up to the balls, but if you want, I would like to see you getting massaged in the nude by another man.

This time he won. I agreed to receive a massage, a sensual massage in the nude, but probably with a more mature gent who is satisfied with touching and playing.

And we placed an ad for a sensual massage.

At this point I leave to my husband to write what happened.

Charles.

We were looking for a little excitement without the risk, so I said in the ad My wife is in her early forties and thick with a smooth white skin and big 38DD tits. We would like a sensual massage for her. No full sex and I would just watch.

We were a bit overwhelmed by the responses. Over 40 guys in our area replied.

We were both stunned. Many were the usual stuff. Guys with comments about wanting to fuck Laura and lots of young guys with pictures of their dicks. The ages ranged from 26 to 63. A few were polite and we're interested in a massage and a little harmless fun.

We replied to about 5 trying to see the level of interest.

One reply did stun us.

A guy sent a punishment picture and stated his tool was 13". I laughed at the boost saying impossible. When I showed my wife she was impressed but said "no way, that is impossible". Good God we both thought, that would kill her. He looked young.

I responded, more out of fascination than a serious prospect for what we wanted. I complimented the gentleman on his equipment but said he was too young and way too big.

Even without sex he would scare my wife.

I am an average guy about 6 1/2 -7". That monster would be about double me.

That would be impossible.

We gave the guy a compliment and figured that would be the last of it.

He replied again that he was 45 and would really enjoy "doing something freaky with" my wife.

That sounded a bit arrogant.

We dismissed him for a few days.

Out of the blue my wife said to me one day "do you think that is even possible".

I laughed and said invite him over and see.

We figured nothing would happen and it would be a joke.

Curiosity satisfied that's all.

I replied to the guy and said he could come by and we would discuss the massage, but that would be It.

He agreed to meet us with that understanding.

When we met he introduced himself as Ed.

He began talking about how much fun it would be to give my thick wife a sensual massage. He even offered to keep his clothes on for the massage.

My wife brought the subject of his online boast.

She said we both doubted it was possible for any man to be that huge.

Ed was a white gentleman and we figured there was just no way.

Ed was a cocky guy and came right back at us saying "want me to prove it". We said sure "prove it" thinking it would just be curiosity satisfied.

However Ed had other ideas.

He said if we got a tape measure and he was a full 13", he would get to fucked my wife. Ops. Laura had a laugh.

He also insisted he needed motivation and wanted my wife to get naked with him.

Well we had to know.

I was a bit hesitant, but Laura got into the idea and said it was just a way to get her naked.

She now had taken the bait.

She agreed and slowly removed her clothes.

Once she was naked, Ed said he might need to a least need to rub her tits.

She said just a little rubbing would be OK, but nothing more.

Naked both he asked again.

Ok, naked both was her answer.

Well off came Ed' clothes and pretty soon it was clear he was pretty good sized. But 13"??? No way we thought.

Out came the tape measure.

Laura took it in her hands and stroked a bit to have him erect.

Well he did not lie.

It was a full 13".

He then reminded us of the pay off. We were trying to get out of this.

My wife offered to end the work with her hands but he persisted.

Off he went with my wife into our bedroom.

I am still thinking he will never be able to use that thing on her.

She will scream with pain.

Well the next two hours were quite interesting. I will share that in another story if there is interest.

So Ed took my wife to our bedroom.

Our bedroom has an oversize king size bed and a wall closet with mirrors. One of my favorite things when we make love is to watch her facial expressions in the mirror and watch her big tits sway.

I followed them into our bedroom and took a seat in a chair.

Ed laid Laura on our bed and proceeded to start eating her shaved pussy.

I do the shaving and like the feel.

She loves oral and gets quite hot.

As I watched Ed go to work I could see her body start to shutter and I knew she was close to an orgasm.

And boy did she cum.

After that Ed wanted the favor returned.

I watched my wife begin to stuff that big thing in her mouth.

She could only get about 1/3 in before she started gagging.

She drooled all over Ed's dick. Thankfully he was very gentle and did not push more down her throat.

He then was ready to take the pussy he had earned in our little bet. I jumped up and got the lube out of the dresser. I knew my wife would need it. We use the lube on her dildo. It was quite a different feeling handing it to someone you know is about to put a real penis into your wife. I then watched him rub it all over his dick and my wife's pussy.

Strange feeling.

My wife knew the only way she could get much of that monster into herself was doggy.

She asked Ed to please go slow and took the very submissive position. Thankfully Ed was not going to hurt her. He took his time feeding it into her. Then the taunting began.

I knew it would come at some point.

He asked her "is this the biggest dick you've ever had"?

"Yes, yes".

"Am I bigger than your hubby over there"?

"Yes, way bigger".

That I knew a while before but it still stings a bit to hear your wife say it aloud.

Ed discovered my secret very fast. He was enjoying the view in the mirror too. At one point he told Laura that if he rammed it all the way in he could watch her bump her head on the mirror.

The mirror is 10 ft. from the bed but she just said "please don't, you will rip me in half".

Ed got about 2/3 of the monster dick into Laura.

Then came the shutter again and she was cumming on Ed's tool.

He spent a great deal of time sliding it in and out asking her if she wanted it. She was a good girl and avoided answering knowing I was there.

It is a very different sensation watching your wife cum on a dido than watching her cum on another man's penis.

Though it she came at least twice with it in her.

Then Ed was about to reach his orgasm. We had no rubbers and Ed did not bring one.

He let go inside my wife. Lots of thoughts and fears run through your head as you watch that action in front of you.

When he pulled out the juices ran down Laura's big white milf ass.

Ed asked her to clean him up and she did a good job. Usually she does not like the taste of a man's cum but will taste her own juices off the dildo.

He wanted to take her anally, but she said "no way" and he accepted her answer.

They then lay on the bed kissing and cuddling. While they were there he sucked on her tits and played with them and her ass. He had seen them in the ad and said " these are what got my interest".

My wife is a 38 DD and her tits are very soft.

She has milky white soft skin especially for her age.

Ed finally got up, dressed and left. I showed him out while my wife lay on the bed exhausted. Ed had been gentle and considerate.

He had not treated my wife like a SLUT. He knew he had given her a good fucking and was satisfied.

I looked at my wife when I came back into the bedroom and saw the big red hickey on her left breast.

He had marked her good.

I pointed it out to Laura and she sat up and looked at it in our mirror.

Then she said "well he did own me tonight".

We talked things through the next day.

Yes she was embarrassed to have cum several times for another man.

She enjoyed it but had no desire to do it again with Ed. As she said he was just too big to relax.

I figure that is why a man with a 13" dick needs to answer sexy ads for a mature bbw.

He has to take what he can as I doubt any woman could handle a steady diet of that monster.

My pride was injured but not severely. I still have the images in my mind. It will be different looking at her in our mirrors knowing she put on a hell of a show for another. We did nothing for a few days. I doubt it would have been pleasurable for Laura. She did not avoid me but I did not push it.

We got our curiosity solved, perhaps a bit more than expected.

And the massage from Ed is now recurrent.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers