Jack & Kira Ch. 06 - Daffney Dawes

Story Info
An introduction to Kira's best friend's POV.
4.6k words
4.88
1.1k
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

🌹Daffney Dawes💗

_________________

The cordless rang just as I was about to reach my climax. Of COURSE.

After working thirds this past night at The Queen, I just wanted to rub one out and fall asleep.

I pulled my fingers out and sucked at them angrily, cleaning off my juices and sighing.

I picked up the cordless and saw it was Kira.

Okay, that was more than fine.

So long as it wasn't Jansen.

I pushed talk.

"Hi, babe!" I greeted, pulling up my pj pants over my ass now sitting up and cross-legged.

"Hi..." Kira greeted, sniffling. She'd been crying and that alone didn't sit well with me.

"What's wrong, baby??" I asked softly. I saw my reflection in my dresser mirror, my face in concern.

"I fucked up, Daffney..." she wailed into a sob.

"Awww... baby... what happened??"

"Jack found out about Jansen and when I woke up this morning he wasn't even on the couch... he left...."

I sat still, double-taking with my head.

She'd not told Jack yet?

But how?

She'd known him longer than she had known me, and that was as freshmen in high school! Something didn't make sense.

"How did you not tell him though, sweetie?" I asked, now finding a baby pink tank top to throw on.

"Because, Daff! Jansen showed up last night!"

I stopped as I was just slipping into my flip flops. "He... what??"

"He showed the fuck up! At my door! Okay.. remember when I went to Florida with Mom a month back?"

"Uh huh?" I said, brushing out my mane and looking at myself in the dresser mirror. I watched the ends of the naturally red hairs flip outward, looking almost like flames. "Soooo... what, he'd been looking for you, or?"

"He's been wanting me, Daff... and my dumbass told him on the night of Shelby's party that I'd think about it, that we'd talk about it once we got home... but... the entire time I was on that beach... I just thought about Jack... Then Jansen shows up in the middle of the night last night... after Jack and I had gone out... and Jack saw him at the door. They SAW each other... Jansen got pissed and called me a slut, then left... but, Daff... Jack was just so hurt..."

Her voice began to crack again.

I rolled my eyes, feeling both envious but apathetic. She'd asked for this, after all...

But I didn't say that. Kira then continued.

"... we got into a fight... then when I woke up he'd gone. No note or anything like he normally does..."

I applied lip gloss and chuckled. "Wow. What're you gonna do?"

"Go to him."

"Sure he'll be okay with that?" I asked, looking myself in the mirror. I saw my nips were hard from the cotton fabric and realized I'd forgotten to put on a net. I shrugged and walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. I sat down and crossed my legs. "I mean.. he's shy and all, right?"

"Yeah... but I have to apologize to him, D."

"I'd say so," I countered, not feeling at all bad for saying it.

"You wanna meet him?" Kira suddenly said.

"Huh." I said, blinking in surprise.

You'd think I'd know her longest running friend by now, but in actuality? I'd still never even seen what Jack looked like. Sometimes I even teased Kira about him being imaginary. But, evidently he wasn't.

Jack apparently was the stay to himself type, almost like a ghost of sorts. She described him as a writer, doing poetry readings at open mics at bars every once in a great while; his personality as being sweet, enigmatic and quiet... physically, she was also attracted to him as well, and revealed the first night after playing with him at her house that he was... well... apparently packing.

I found that intriguing, as Kira didn't normally boast about her men's cock size.

And she'd had a LOT of dick in her since she was in high school, but never liked to relive an ex's past. A lot of boys she ended up with turned out to only want in her pants.

I would know, too. I'd been busy myself, and Kira knew about all of them.

But to meet Jack? An apparently hung poet?

That was intriguing.

"Yeah! Come with me. It's time you met him finally," Kira confirmed, sounding a little happier now. "I've told him about you, and he already thinks you're a sweetie."

I found myself blushing as I grinned a little, but I wasn't even sure why.

"Uh.. alright..." I said, now seeing if I didn't look too much like a slob. My tits were definitely pushing out over the top, as if I were BEGGING someone to see my deep, pale cleavage. And as I was commando underneath my pj pants, I kinda felt a little more self conscious.

But I smelled decent, and finally decided to go with it.

"Yeah. Let's do it," I nodded. "I'll come grab ya and we'll go, cool?"

"Perfect. I'm already dressed."

"Okay, K. See you soon," I sang. I stood up, grabbed my car keys and began walking to the front door.

"Love you, D."

"Love you, K."

We kissed into the receiver together, then hung up.

I found my shades and slipped them on, then headed out to the car.

***

We arrived at Jack's apartment complex about a half an hour later, talking as we sat in the car.

Kira, looking worriedly up to Jack's window on the second floor, was fidgeting with her hands. Her sexy blues looked sad, and the rest of her get-up (a dark red sleeveless blouse over a white tank with a scooping neckline that accented her full double C's very well, especially in the cleavage area; pale blue jeans that hugged her curvy body amazingly, and her trademark black Vans on her feet with no socks on) made her look sexier somehow. Her hair was down and brushed nicely, and her eyeliner was on point as usual.

"Babe..." I began, setting a hand on her soft and thick thigh then squeezing it. "It'll be okay... Just talk to him."

Kira sighed, lighting up a cigarette. "I know... you'd think I wouldn't feel this anxiety... but... I want him, Daff..."

'Liar...' my thoughts told me then. 'You don't love him...'

I shook my head a little, confused by my own mild agitation.

"Then let's go," I smiled. I then placed my hand that was holding her thigh onto her face and went for a kiss.

Kira sighed in contentment, her hand now on mine. I lapped my tongue over hers, tasting both the smoke of her cigarette and a faint taste of marijuana. I opened my mouth wider, allowing her to go deeper into my own mouth. I whined, feeling her other hand then palm my crotch on the outside.

Uh huh. We're bi, and have fucked each other behind closed doors since we were both eighteen and in 2011. No one knew but us.

Her palm grazed my lips below, massaging me. I grinded back into her palm, feeling my excitement emerge.

"Mmmm... fuck, baby..." I cooed into her lips. We giggled until she stopped her teasing.

Kira resumed our make out until I pulled away laughing.

"Okay... before you're in my back seat!" I teased, lightly stroking her face.

Her blues shined in their glazed mischief as she gave me a loving glance, her smile barely showing her teeth, her cheeks flushing a little pink. She was beautiful. But she didn't use her brain a lot.

That's why she was in the situation that she was in.

"Let's go," Kira then said, finally finding her courage. She stubbed out her cig, pecked me on my lips, and then we got out to go up to Jack's.

He lived on the second floor, in 38 D.

I nudged Kira and whispered, "Why is his number my bra size?"

Kira and I giggled into hushed snorts.

"Stop!" she said, still laughing as she knocked on Jack's door.

Silence at first- until we heard light footsteps up to the door, the sounds of shifting locks of his door unlocking.

The door opened, and there he was.

Standing half around the door to meet us, he stood about 5'7". His frame was modest, like he was active but didn't necessarily need to go to the gym, and even his arms were a little toned as his legs were. He had lightly tanned skin, a good, full head of black, past-shoulder-length hair that was kept attractively, and just the most AMAZINGLY cutest eyes, full and green with blue flecks in them. His face was cute, too- having the perfect nose and set of full lips that were in good harmony with his profile.

He was in all black; a black t shirt that hid a little of the red tattoo on his right arm, peeking out from under his sleeves. His arms looked a little toned, and I couldn't stop myself from looking at his crotch- and there it was, a modest-looking bulge!

He looked at Kira, then looked at me and smiled politely. His vibe seemed calm and down-to-earth, and I felt myself already being hypnotized in his lovely eyes...

Until Kira spoke.

"Jack..."

Jack nodded, looking at Kira calmly. I saw him take a breath, looking down then over to me again. I smiled, wanting to hear his voice... And then, I did.

"Kira...?"

I shut my eyes, smiling a little more. Jesus CHRIST... my arms were already riddled in goosebumps. His tone was calm, low and just... sexy! So sue me!

"Sorry to bother you," I jumped in. "But Kira missed you, so-"

Kira nudged me in my stomach. I winced, looking at Jack and shrugging.

"I did, yeah..." Kira replied, looking at him.

Jack nodded, his eyes looking even more beautiful when he was sad. They were more softer, more... real. My heart broke a little more... but for him.

I couldn't explain this sudden attraction. But... Jack was definitely a catch.

And Kira had fucking wounded him.

He then looked to me, smiling politely. "Jack, as you already know."

I took his hand in mine and loved how gentlemanly he was when he shook it gently. His hand was firm, calloused from work, but still easy on me and felt so warm. I almost didn't let go, but he did, and I nearly forgot my own fucking name.

"Daffney!" I grinned. "Nice to meet you finally."

"Kira's mentioned you quite a lot," Jack nodded, his eyes gazing into mine. "I'm glad to meet you finally as well."

I nodded like an idiot, lost in his eyes. They shone happily, and I could already tell he had a good soul. But he had this mysterious vibe as Kira said, like he held a lot of secrets.

I finally spoke. "Th-thank you, Jack."

He nodded in reply, looking me from my eyes to my feet all of a sudden. I looked down at them, feeling almost self conscious.

My feet were kind of big to me at a size ten, but they were still feminine looking and narrow. They were a little sunkissed from my tanning outdoors, but held a little of my paleness. I'd recently applied some shimmery pink polish to my toenails, so they were cute. But I hadn't bathed last night before work, so I was hoping I wasn't reeking.

Kira had mentioned a couple times that Jack was a confirmed foot dude. I didn't knock fetishes so I found that okay.

I looked to Kira, grinning a little as I thought that Jack had snuck a glance at my feet. I didn't care.

And I didn't care if Kira knew.

She eyed me a little incredulously, then turned to Jack. "Um, so... can we, uh...?"

Jack then stepped aside, looking shy all of a sudden. "Uh, yeah, please, come on in." He held the door for us.

Kira passed him first, smooching him on the cheek. "Thank you, handsome."

I smiled at Jack as I walked by. "Thank you..."

He closed the door behind us, following us as we walked into the living room. I looked around, noticing how well kept he had it. It didn't seem as if a man lived here.

It was a studio apartment, with a black leather armchair, a loveseat and couch by and around a dark wood coffee table. Various books, a glass of whiskey with ice sat next to his ashtray, his lighter and a pack of cigs.

"Have a seat, girls. Anywhere you like."

'How about that face of yours, sir...?' I thought to myself. I kicked it out, opting for the the loveseat while Jack and Kira sat on the couch.

I then slid my feet out of my shoes and crossed them under me, then set them quickly back down on the floor.

Jack and Kira both looked at me.

"What?" I laughed awkwardly, my cheeks flushing warm again.

"Something wrong?" Jack asked quietly, a little grin on his face.

"Um? No, I just put my feet on your couch and forgot I'm not in my own house, didn't wanna be rude, so..." I rattled off as Iaughed.

"Relax," Jack simply said. His tone brought back my goosebumps as his eyes poured calmly over me. "You can be at home here. I'm not worried about stuff like that, but I still appreciate you being courteous, anyway."

I felt my cheeks flush warmer, then reluctantly resumed tucking my feet under my legs, sitting cross-legged. I shyly looked to Jack. "Thanks."

"No problem," he replied, nodding and returning my smile. He then looked to Kira. "You ladies want a drink?"

"No," I replied, smiling. "Thank you, though."

Drunk me equalled horny me. When I drank, I was a flat out whore.

So was Kira, who suddenly wanted a shot.

"Please?" she sighed, laughing as she looked to Jack.

"All right," he replied. He looked to me and said, "You sure you don't want a mimosa, Daff?"

Daff! He called me DAFF... my heart melted, and I felt my nips sharpen. I crossed my arms in front of my tits, hiding my arousal. But the biting of my bottom lip gave me away with my smile as I looked down to his floor.

I then shrugged. "What the hell, why not? Thank you..."

Jack nodded, then stood up while smiling. "Sure. Be right back."

He disappeared into his kitchen down the small hallway in front of us.

Kira watched him, then as she heard the cabinet doors open, she immediately cut a look to me, whispering in hushed agitation.

"Daff... what's the fucking DEAL with you, man?"

I shrugged, smirking back at her. "Whatcha mean?"

"You're being flirtatious!" she quietly hissed, her blues angry and wide. "Stop!"

I twisted my face into a hard glare, replying back in my own hushed anger. "Yeah, cause you totally told JANSEN to stop fucking you on the pool table, DIDN'T you?!"

Kira's tense laughter quietly sneaked out of her mouth as she shook her head, an irate grin on her face. Her cheeks turned about as red as my hair was as she shook her head and avoided my eyes.

Jack then reappeared with our drinks, handing Kira her Jager, then my mimosa to me.

"Thank you," I said to Jack, giggling.

He looked at me with a tiny sly grin on his face, then sat back down by Kira.

Kira then began by clearing her throat.

"So, babe..."

I snorted, sipping my drink.

Jack looked my way, and Kira glared at me.

"Sorry," I shrugged, swallowing another mouthful. The champagne he'd put in my glass was delicious! He'd mixed me a GOOD one.

Turning back slowly while rolling her eyes, Kira then faced Jack. "We gotta talk."

Jack reached for a smoke, and lit it, his face now falling a little.

I sat back, setting my feet on the other arm of the loveseat as I stretched out, letting out an accidental, contented mew. I crossed one foot over the other, watching as I began to rub them together, my soles along the top while spreading my toes a little. I looked to Kira, who was now on her Apology Tour. I shut my eyes, noting just before doing so that Jack watched her the entire time with his undivided attention.

I sighed internally, almost in defeat.

Wish I had that.

Suddenly, it got quiet. I lay there still, sipping my drink, already feeling a little buzz. I smiled a little, going with it.

I heard Kira's whispers. "I'm sorry, baby... so sorry......"

Then a light, wet smacking of lips.

That bitch...

I then heard the sound of a zipper being unzipped slowly, then more kissing, more louder and wetter.

Kira then spoke (well, whined now) above a whisper. "Shhhh... I'm sorry, baby... shhhh..."

*smack*

I opened my eyes, and nearly spat out my drink.

There was Jack, his head back now against the couch. His jeans now were open, and I saw that Kira, now sitting on her knees, her shoes off and the straps of her top down about her pale shoulders and her back to me. I saw her tramp stamp, a black heart with a key hole in the center, peeking out at me. I also saw her round, perfect ass moving a little in a near-humping motion as her neon green panties were peeking over her jeans, her feet spread beneath her ass.

Even though she'd put on a little weight, Kira was still dropdead gorgeous.... and I couldn't deny it.

She had her hand down his boxers and was jacking him off with one hand, kissing him hard but slow now, her other hand cupping his chin as she forced her tongue down his throat.

Jack finally moaned and I about creamed my pants... SHIT, this was a sexy man Kira had broken.

He placed both hands on her face, making out with such PASSION. Kira moaned loudly in his mouth, then immediately going faster in her pumps. She then fished out his piece, and I gasped out loud, now raising my head.

Kira stopped, looked at me, smirked, then stroked Jack's beautifully curved, thick, seven inches right in front of me.

Because Jack's eyes were closed as he moaned, he didn't see me cut a brutal glare Kira's way. I drank down my drink, now sitting up.

"Shhhhhh, Jacky..." Kira cooed, her eyes still on me as she rubbed him. "Shhhhhhhhhh..."

I then couldn't resist.

"Jack?" I spoke up, clearing my throat a little.

"Hm? FUCK... OHHHH FUCK baby..." Jack replied, writhing in bliss as Kira had now quickly wrapped her lips around his head, slowly sucking him. Her saliva sloshed in her mouth, and Kira squealed as Jack now swatted Kira on her ass. Like a "good" girl, Kira now began to go faster, her hand around his shaft.

"Yes... Daffney..." Jack said, now looking my way, holding back Kira's hair as she continued to suck him.

"If you want me to go..." I softly said, setting my feet to the floor now. "So you two can, uh... make up..."

"No.... Mmmmm.... you're staying." Kira said flatly, in between her blowjob. She resumed sucking his dick.

Jack then stopped Kira, gently placing his hands on Kira's shoulders. Kira looked at him, still stroking her bull's cock.

I'd been staring at it, too.

"You don't have to go," Jack said, watching me as he petted Kira's face lovingly. "But... if this is, y'know... awkward for you -"

He then rolled his eyes as Kira cut him off again.

"Please, she LOVES watching!" she cackled, now bending down to lick his shaft. "Daff knows about your foot fetish, by the way...."

Jack sighed, shaking his head and now looking embarrassed. He didn't or couldn't look my way now. His cheeks flushed a light red. "Great."

I stood up then, feeling the light grip of my drink bolstering my courage. I set my drink down on the coffee table where his books sat.

I then slowly walked up to Jack's left side, then sat down by him on the arm of the couch, placing my feet just beside his arm. I cradled my chin with my hand and leaned forward so that my tits were further in view behind my top.

Jack looked at my chest, then into my eyes. I saw his cheeks turn a warm red.

I smirked, lightly flipping my hair back with my head so he could gaze at my neck. My throat was a BIG time erogenous zone, too. There were a couple of faded hickies along the center, and I wanted to tease him.

I looked at his cock, still standing proudly and resting slightly in his chest. I looked at him, then at Kira.

While maintaining eye contact with Jack, I said to him in a soft voice, "Is this too much? Me sitting here and watching you get that lovely cock of yours sucked?"

I saw his cock jolt, and I giggled.

Kira silently fumed, then resumed sucking his cock.

Jack moaned, falling back into the trap, leaning back into the couch. He tugged tightly on Kira's hair, moaning praises.

"Good girl, Kira... good - UNNNH.... fuck... good girl..."

Kira giggled in victory, moaning long and loud.

"Mmmmmmm...!?"

I then sat and watched him, slowly sitting down beside him. I rested one foot on his lap.

Kira's eyes were closed, and she was massaging her tits, now out in the open with her hands. I watched her, biting my lower lip.

Kira's tits were one of her best features- full, rounded ivory melons with pink nips. They were always so soft and jiggly. Made for good pillows too, and never failed to taste amazing.

12