Jack & Kira Ch. 06 - Daffney Dawes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack opened his eyes a little, first to me, then down to my bare foot, now digging my toes gently into his thigh. He looked down at it, and his breathing became excited.

Mmmm. He loved this... I amped it up then, slowly drifting to his neck and softly breathing into his ear. His cologne gently caressed my nostrils, and I sighed in my aroused state.

FUCK I wanted him...

"Hey..." I then softly sang in a whisper and into his ear. I began to rub his chest, now resting my other hand upon Kira's head, gently guiding her up and down. "You having fun, honey?"

He moaned softer, shivering as he felt my breath. "Yeah...?"

I giggled, now gripping Kira's hair, causing her to moan into his dick. The vibration of her humming caused Jack to shiver harder!

"So... I know you like feet..." I continued, raising my foot up to his chest now, showing him my flexibility. I spread my toes teasingly when his eyes saw them. "Wanna taste?"

Kira moaned louder, distracting Jack. He hissed in pleasure, but looked at me, then my foot.

"Wanna?" I cooed, nuzzling my nose into his ear.

Jack then held my foot in his hand, and I immediately let out a low moan. His touch was just... unnnh. I loved his warmth and how gently he handled my foot.

Kira's loud sucking got more desperate, and i began to ram her further down his cock. She squealed into a starved growl, and I cackled, feeling my crotch moisten even more.

"She's such a good girl, isn't she, baby?" I teased Jack, withdrawing my foot from his hand. I had an angle to this, as I was now down on my knees, leaning forward in between his legs and now resting my hands upon his thighs. I locked eyes with him, licking my lips as I sighed. He then looked at me, breathing hard as i began to sink my head down to his lap, pushing my tits together via inward flexing, and as I put on my own innocent look, I saw a little grin on his face appear.

"Uh huh..." Jack moaned, watching me while resuming holding Kira's hair.

"Don't you LOVE it..." I whispered, now using one hand to free my shoulders of my top's straps and slowly letting them fall about my own shoulders to mirror Kira. I then stroked Kira's face. "Don't you just... LOVE it when your girl sucks your fucking load out of you without ever having to ask her, Jack?"

Jack nodded quickly, panting. His eyes never left mine.

Kira began to suck slower, moaning into a hum around his head.

I sighed in pleasure, letting my drink overtake me. I watched him closely, sitting upward and almost level with Kira.

"You gonna swallow him, baby?" I asked her, stroking her right tit with my palm, while the other hand rested on her masterbation hand so that it looked like I was doing it to him.

"Mhm!" Kira squeaked, moaning softly. Her speed picked up, and I looked to Jack, who was looking at our hands get him off.

"Look at me, handsome..." I coaxed Jack, who did just that. "Pssst. Guess what..."

"Hm?" he choked out.

I then slowly sat up until I was inches from his face, teasingly pressing my nearly-out tits into his chest, still helping Kira to get him to climax.

In between Kira's loud moans, I knew he was close.

"You're gonna be a good boy and cum, ain't ya..." I winked, giggling.

Jack's panting got faster, his green, starved eyes suddenly turning half BLUE. He had mood eyes for sure, and I knew half blue meant he was about to blow...

He could only nod, looking at me as if he wanted to fuck ME.

I badly wanted to...

But this was all I could do.

"Oh fuck... OH FUCK..." Jack said, his face going into his orgasm expression.

"C'mon, baby..." I coaxed softly, running my fingers through his hair as Kira worked on him still. "C'mon... look..."

I tugged down my top with my stroking hand and flashed him.

He saw my girls, and that did it.

"OHHHH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM.. I'M - OH FUCK, BABY-"

I gasped happily, then I shoved my lips onto his and with it my tongue, lapping greedily at him.

Jack moaned so loud then, his hands then going to my face. I whimpered, sighing as i felt his body tremble, and when Kira moaned with us, I knew he was unloading rope after rope of his milk in her mouth.

This turned me on even more, so I broke Jack's kiss and immediately grabbed Kira's face and drove my tongue into her mouth, drawing a surprised squeal as i tongued her. I tasted Jack's seed, tangy but somehow sweet, trying to get some in my own mouth. Kira's hands groped my girls, and we both looked at Jack, still making out as I finally got a medium-sized puddle from Kira's mouth and into mine, and I moaned into her already whining mouth as he began to now beat off to us, his sweat pouring down his face.

I then knew he was about to bust, and then his second cumming arrived! This boy was a fucking freak! AND I LOVED IT...

I shut my eyes, feeling the warm drizzle of his milk hit my cheek as I tongued his filthy bitch, then drip down rapidly in perfect aim, straight down my bare cleavage.

'Nice shot, baby...' I thought, now breaking the kiss and swallowing.

Jack was, as Campbell's said... Mmm, mmm GOOD!

We sat on the couch then, getting re-dressed and laughing away whatever tension was left. I thought all would be well then.

It didn't take long for Kira and I to be at odds over a man again, though..........

12