Jack & Kira Ch. 09 - Alone at Last

Story Info
Kira's thoughts, feelings and latest dicking down...
2.6k words
5
923
00

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira Kesey

_________

I slid beneath the covers that night, switching off my light once I was done smoking my bowl. The sheets, freshly out of the dryer, felt good and silky beneath me.

Hot and silky sheets on a cool spring night was the perfect best friend for a girl such as myself.

I didn't sleep naked a lot, mainly in the summer during late August. But tonight I was feeling it.

I lay on my side, looking at the cordless. I wanted to dial Jack, or even Daffney.

I just wanted some kind of action.

After playing with Jack with Daffney, I found myself having mixed feelings. I loved that I was able to turn Jack on, especially sucking that python of his, but I wasn't totally sold out on Daffney getting him off and right in front of me, either.

Jack was MY man, after all. I loved him a lot and wanted to be with him. Our sex life was already healthy, and I knew I'd have that boy with me in bed quite a lot!

He loved me. I knew he did.

But Daffney seemed to be... in the way.

Daffney was the type who always had to like who I liked. It was annoying as shit.

While Daffney was a gorgeous girl, she tended to be a whore sometimes.

Her job made her a lot as a working girl over at The Queen, which was a brothel. To this day I still don't know how Daffney didn't end up pregnant or with an STD from all the men and women she'd played with.

The fact that she seduced Jack and with just her feet kind of irked me. I loved her, but... she was still getting in our way.

I lay on my back now, closing my eyes.

I was startled when the phone rang. I squinted my eyes, looking at the number. It was Daffs.

I pushed talk and cleared my throat. "Hi Daffs."

"Hey," Daffney said, yawning already. "Whatcha doing?"

"Laying in bed."

"Fun. Me too."

"Whose bed now?" I cracked.

"Fuck you." she yawned again, laughing. "Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"How did you feel about me playing with Jack?"

"Uh... well... I knew you wanted to play with him. I'm not entirely against it, but... he's gotta decide, y'know... how he feels, y'know?"

"Yeah," Daffney agreed. "But you gotta admit... He did like it even more when I joined you both."

I laughed. "Yeah, he did. He's always wanted two girls at once."

"We're lucky girls then," Daffney said, sighing. "I... kinda want to... um... well... try him again...*

I paused, feeling a little jealous.

"Really?" I said.

"Mhm!" Daffney said. "I mean... has he ever came inside of you?"

"Twice," I giggled. "His load always feels hot. It's... well, hot!"

We laughed loudly at that.

"How would you feel if... um... he ever, uh... knocked you up?" Daffney asked, sounding afraid to say it.

I thought about it.

"It'd be hot," I admitted. "Carrying his baby? Yes! I'd love to be the mother of his kiddos."

"Kiddos?" Daffney echoed. "You want more than one?"

"Well... we haven't even gotten to that point yet, Daffs," I replied, fanning my fingers through my hair. "We're not even exclusive yet."

"Uh huh."

"Let me ask you this," I said. "Do you want to play with him?"

"YES!" Daffney squealed. "I want him!"

"Alright," I said. "Then let's play."

"When?!"

"Sometime soon."

"Hopefully before next week! My period is due then."

"What a dilemma! I'm ovulating next week."

"Perfect timin', Mama Bear!" Daffney giggled, then into a slight moan. "Sorry... I just find it hotter than shit to imagine him shooting load after load inside of you..."

I laughed loudly. "Yeah?"

I felt my nips sharpen finally, as I'd been playing with my tits and imagining Jack getting me knocked up. His cock already felt amazing inside of me, as well as in my mouth. But to feel his load inside of my cooch? Perfection.

I massaged my tits, thinking about him now, filling me with every drop of his milk.

"You thinking about that too?" I asked seductively. "Jack's milkshake in your pussy?"

Daffney let out a long moan, and I couldn't stop from inserting two fingers in me immediately. I panted softly, listening to her telling me what she wanted.

"Yeah...* she admitted, moaning loud this time. "I want him to... shit... enter me gently... he seems gentle enough to start slow... right above me... or.. with me on my belly, him entering from the back.. thrusting in and out... a hand around my throat, gently squeezing... going in and out. innnn.. then ouuuut.... kissing my throat... sucking upon my tongue as he's fucking me... making LOVE to me... my legs spread out... the sweat building between us as he goes a little faster... whispering filthy shit in my ear..."

"Like what?" I moaned, already feeling my juices stir in my sex. Daffney was an absolute goddess with phone sex, and I was half getting off to her voice.

Daffney giggled. "Mmmmm.. like... saying what a good girl I am... how Daddy is gonna fuck me so good that I'm walking funny... how good my pussy feels, especially when I clench him... how my tits feel in his hand... how he's wanted to fuck them, too..."

"Would you let him...?" I moaned, stirring my sex faster.

Daffney squealed in reply. "Fuckkkk YES... Him having me on my back while he looks at me... his fucking rod in between my titties... his pre-cum leaking down my cleavage... telling him to fuck me..."

"Unnnh... shit!" I moaned, imagining him doing so to me. "Fuck, that sounds so goddamn HOT..."

"Then... he allows me to wrap my legs around him... he enters me... then starts to FUCK me hard and fast..."

She stopped to moan, and I could hear her stirring up her own excitement.

I decided to take over. "He then leans back... takes your foot in his mouth... sucks on your toes...."

"MMMMM FUCK, I'D LOVE him to worship my feet! You like that too? I mean, when he does that...."

"Yes!?" I whined, leaning my head back. "He LOVES my feet... I'd totally give him a footjob, too..."

"And a... MMMMmmmmm, a blowjob..." Daffney sighed, sounding totally tortured. "My spit flooding over him, sucking him slowly... licking up and down his shaft... innocent little girl eyes looking up at Daddy when you suck him... FUCK I want him....."

"I love it when he calls me a good girl... holding my hair back... thrusting that FUCKING COCK in my whore mouth... and - Unnnnhhhhhh.... FUCK, I'm gonna cum..."

Daffney panted excitedly, rubbing faster. "Mmmmm YES.... I LOVE sucking his fucking dick..." I moaned. "I want him to blow his fucking load in my mouth... FUCK, baby... he tastes so fucking good...."

Daffney's moans were now longer, high pitched. She was having an orgasm.

"MMMMMMM, FUCK! YEAH!? CUM IN MY MOUTH BABY..." Daffs shrieked "UNNMHHHHHHHHUUUUUH?!"

I came next, louder and more gutteral, giggling as my juices squirted, flooding the sheet beneath me. I smelled my arousal as I sucked my fingers, moaning. FUCK that was hot...

"Ohhh FUCK..." Daffney sighed happily, breathing hard into the receiver on the other end. "Mmmm... Fuck... I need some dick..."

I then heard a knock on my door.

"Daffs, I'll talk to you later," I said quickly, then hung up.

I found my tank and my black panties and slipped them on, struggling out of bed and running to the front door.

I opened it in the middle of the second knock, and on the other side, clad in black, freshly shaven and his hair styled, was Jack. His eyes shone a bright green beneath the porch light, his small smile upon his handsome face.

He eyed me up and down, his eyebrows raised. "Um... bad time...?"

I giggled, opening the door and grabbing his hand, pulling him into the house and shutting the door before locking it.

"My room... Now..." I growled, laughing.

"Oh-?"

"I want you..." I said, tugging him with me to the bedroom.

We entered the bedroom, and I shut the door. I looked to Jack, who was barely out of his jacket. I tugged him into me, kissing him hard.

He grunted, feeling my hands roam over his face and through his beautiful hair. I closed my eyes, slipping him my tongue hard, having him pin me against the door with his body. He moaned in my mouth, then frenched hard and slow, his hands on my face.

I panted, my fingers now unbuckling his belt and shoving down his jeans to his ankles. I grabbed his cock, nestled tightly already behind his tight boxers. I stroked him fast, moaning and fighting his tongue. I felt his hands go under my top, immediately palming and groping my tits. I loosened my straps and tugged them off of me, allowing him to play with me. I sighed loudly into his moan, and felt him tug down my panties.

I gasped, looking at him now. His eyes were shining big time, his face red. His fuck me eyes were now holding, and I helped him out of his clothes in what felt like a microsecond, then resumed our makeout, marching with him backwards to my bed. I shut off the light, getting a glace at his hardness, so delicious and thick. My nips were sharpened after seeing that curved and beautiful dick, and my crotch was already dripping in anticipation.

We were now in darkness, and I felt his hands around my waist, roughly tugging me down beside him on my bed. I kicked the covers off with my feet, then setting them on his own feet, rubbing my soles on them as I half lay on top of him.

He moaned long in my mouth, sucking on my tongue and groping my girls. I hissed in pleasure, now finding his cock with one hand, the other still on his face.

"I want you..." I whispered in between kisses, stroking his hardness slowly... slowwwwly... from base to tip. He felt thick, and ir pulsed hard every time I kissed him.

"I want you too, baby..."

I giggled, kissing slower and letting my saliva overflow so that it dripped from our mouths. I LOVED his kisses... his taste... that wide tongue sword fighting mine. I lapped back and forth over his tongue and felt his pre-cum began to leak from his head in my hand.

"Mm..." I moaned, breaking our kiss. "You horny, honey...?"

I felt him nod in our kiss in the dark.

His body felt like a warm blanket as he slowly shifted me onto my back. I sighed happily, immediately spreading my legs, holding my feet aloft. I felt him leave down to my feet, then his hands gently take one of each in one of each of his hand. I felt his tongue... that fucking godlike tongue...

I moaned higher, arching my back as he began to worship my toes.

"Mmmm..." he moaned, feeling my hand stroke him faster. Wet smacks from his lips arrived as his mouth went from one of my toes to the next. "Kira..."

I shivered, stroking him slower and firmly now, loving him say my name. "Yes... Daddy...?"

His cock jumped in my hand.

"So good..." he whispered. "FUCK, baby girl... you're so.... mmmm..."

I giggled again, stroking harder and feeling him trickle down upon my hand already. "Yeah?... You like it when I masturbate your beautiful... thick... cock?"

"Mhm... do something for me..."

"Anything... Daddy..." I panted, stroking him slower now, playing with one tit with the other hand.

He moaned loud, then told me.

"Tell me... how much... you love dick..."

I giggled, my face turning hot recounting all of my sexcapades before him. I brought him gently into my tunnel, and he slowly slipped inside.

"UNNNH!?" I moaned, locking my legs around him, feeling his hands pin my wrists down beside me, laying his head by my mouth. He began to kiss softly about my throat, and my lips were now by his ear. He was wanting me to get dirty!

I obliged him as he began to stroke good and hard inside of me. I could already feel my juices stirring, my arousal of my sex in the air. I locked my legs tighter as he fucked me...

...or in this case, made love to me...

I shut my eyes, loving how he felt. He stretched me sometimes, too, and he was doing so now. I bit my bottom lip as I panted, gripping the sheets below us as I began my flashback.

"Umnnhhhh..." I began in my moans. Jack moaned in reply, his face in my cleavage.

"I LOVE dick... Mmm... and pussy... Unnnnh! Yes.... like that, baby, yes... MMmmmm... I... mmmm... love it when... UNNN.... You enter me.... and... OH SHIT, YESSSS... go so gentle... and... OH MY GOD... when... you... FUCK... me.... and stretch my... pussy... then... cum with me... I love... sucking your dick too... you taste... MMMMMMM.... I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING BABY... UNNNHHHHH?!"

Jack's firm thrusts had found my cervix, and just talking about him fucking me WHILE fucking me had caused me to shake, cumming longer this time on his tip.

I gripped the sheets in my weak moans, my legs already shaking as he kept his pace, stirring up more of my sex. He gasped, going faster, and I could tell he was close too.

I grinned, panting as I was coming down from my O, then brought his face up to mine, kissing him deep. He then panted faster, and I teased him, whispering in the dark to him.

"Unnn... Unnhhh... I wanna... unnnhhh.. I wanna... have your babies, Jack..."

"Fuck..." Jack hissed, now pounding me hard. My cheeks clapped beneath me, his sweat now dripping from his body and into my tits. His cologne wafted in my nose combined with my sex, now overflowing yet again.

"You... Unnnnhh... wanna... mmmm?!... cum, sweetie..." I said, holding his face in my hands. I spread my legs, holding my feet high and by his ears. "You wanna... get me... preggo, Jacky?"

"I love you..." he cried, softly kissing me.

I gasped below him, temporarily shocked.

He... said it!!!

I moaned happily, kissing him hard

"I love you, baby!" I cried softly in reply and in his mouth, my heart pounding with joy, my eyes filling with tears. I wrapped my ankles around his neck. "I love... you... so much..."

"MMMMMMM... I WANNA CUM..." Jack hissed, pressing his forehead into mine, panting harder now. His thrusts into my pussy were now ungodly, and I squealed as my tits bounced into his chest, high pitched, so over the moon for him.

"CUM FOR ME, DADDY..." I screamed in between my moans. The bed below us was shaking and creaking loudly, knocking into the wall. "FUCK ME... HUBBY... I WANNA?! I WANT YOU... I WANNA... UNNNNHHHHH?! YES!? YES.... FUCK YES, JACK... FUCK YES BABY... CUM... GIMME YOUR MILK... KNOCK YOUR HORNY ASS WIFE UP... MARRY ME... HAVE SO MANY FUCKING BABIES... FUCK ME WHILE PREGGO... FUCK ME ALLLLL GOD DAMN DAYYYYYY.... UNNNNNNNNHHHHHHH?!"

Jack shouted then, and the bed stopped as he unloaded SO much into me.

I giggled almost psychotically, but GOD DAMN he felt so fucking good! Load after load... kisses after kisses... holding me in his hands... until he collapsed, moaning louder into my tits as I clenched my pussy around him, soaking him up...

I giggled, legs now around him, still soaking him up. I traced little circles on his sweaty back, feeling him rise and fall as he shivered...

Before I knew it, we'd fallen asleep.