Jack & Kira Ch. 10 - The Crave

Story Info
Daffney's been watching and wants it BAD...
2.4k words
4.5
976
1

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Wilson

_________

I woke up later on that night. I sat up, then realized where I was. I was still in Kira's bed.

She had been pinned up against me facing away now. The sheet had covered up the bottom half of her body, and she was snoring quietly.

I then smelled the faint scent of our sex in the air, and a bulk of it had come from her. I felt my cock grow hard again, and I couldn't help myself. I laid back down, snaked a hand beneath the covers and groped her soft, bountiful ass.

Kira mewed a little into a giggle, pushing into my palm a little, then resumed her snoring.

I began to masturbate, feeling the softness of her right cheek in my hand. She felt so good in my hands... I wanted then to slip it into her right there while she was asleep, but I decided against it, opting to settle back, close my eyes and get off to just groping her ass as I recalled our latest session.

Kira was SO hot tonight. The fact that she begged to be pregnant got me hot.

I stroked slower and harder, breathing as quietly as I could. My hand left her ass and then slowly drifted up to the nearest tit. She sighed happily in her sleep, her nipple sharpening in my palm as I massaged her asset.

Kira's tits were always so gorgeous. I recalled the various tanks she wore from 17 up to now, how her cleavage showed in all of it's pale beauty. I often snuck glances at her chest when she wasn't looking.

I stroked faster, still fondling her. My pre-cum began to leak as I then recalled a time when she wore her black two-piece at the pool for my 21st birthday. Her body dripping wet from the water, her tits practically falling out of her top. Her ass showing in her bottoms.

I moaned loudly then, recalling that same time when I saw her and her friend making out in the pool when they thought they were alone. It wasn't Daffney, but a dirty blonde named Shayna. Shayna was a bit smaller, but it still turned me on how her hand had went below the pool's surface as I watched them, and hearing Kira sigh into Shayna's mouth as Shayna rubbed her out.

I felt the urge coming, and for some reason I erupted into long ropes when I suddenly thought of Kira pregnant with our baby, dressed in her black yoga pants and a white tank, her tits spilling over the top, barefoot and six months along and sitting comfy on our couch and in my arms, one of my hands over her belly.

"Oh my God, baby.." I hissed silently to her, as I jiggled her tit about in my palm as more cum flooded rapidly from my head. "FUCK, you're so fucking hot, Kira...."

Kira mewed again, now turning over to face me but remaining asleep. I'd let go of her chest just in time, panting as I wiped my hand on the sheet below me. It was stained, anyway.

I gasped, then getting up to go to the bathroom. I cleaned up, took a piss, then turned to leave the bathroom.

I opened the door, and nearly screamed.

It was...

...Daffney?!

Raising a finger to her lips, Daffney, in a baby blue sundress with black flip flops on, took me by the hand and led me into the living room, roughly sitting me down.

She immediately straddled me, taking my face in her trembling hands. Her green eyes sparkled mischievously, her smile tense. I could hear her breathing hard along with me. Her hands shook as they were on my face, and her soft ass began to slowly grind into my crotch. My cock sprang awake, rapidly growing hard in reaction to her dry-fucking me.

"Daffney...?" I whispered, my hands on her hips, tugging her off of me.

Or... at least I tried to. Her hand then lay a finger across my own lips, sighing as her other hand felt for my cock.

"I heard you both earlier..." Daffney revealed, rhe bathroom light showing a single tear run down her cheek. "It was so fucking hot, baby.... but... mmm... don't you want me, Jack?"

I stared in silence, feeling spooked.

Daffney heard me and Kira having sex??

"I... I mean... how...?"

"Shhhhhhh..." Daffney insisted, grinding harder into my lap. "Shhhhhhhhhhh..."

I then tried to stop her by clamping on her hips, but she only pinned my hands down, digging her nails into my hands. I winced in pain, watching her incredulously.

She shook her head, another tear rapidly running diwn her cheek. "Shhhh," she insisted.

I looked down, having seen her pale thighs spread and showing more as her dress rode up.

I then saw her flip flops drop behind her and softly to the ground behind her. Her narrow, gorgeous feet were now on my lap as she quickly sat up, trying to stuff my cock inside of her pussy, already wet and flooding my skin.

"Daffney...?" I gasped, feeling her graze my cock with her lips. 'Why...?

One of her hands then went over my mouth.

"Shhhh... good boy..." she crooned silently, quickly sinking onto my head now. Her other hand went to my chest, and she shut her eyes, mouth wide open. She shook, panting loudly as she rode me gently.

Daffney's pussy felt slightly loose but wet. She did feel good... but I didn't, trying to shift her off of me.

"God dammit, Jack... STOP..." Daffney hissed, her face inches in front of mine. Her eyes were wide and menacing as she raped me, now kissing me softly on the cheek. Her other hand remained over my mouth, now rocking faster. I could hear and feel her sex, sliding quickly in a sticky puddle down my head.

I moaned quietly, accepting this. Her hand then went to my ear and she pressed her lips to my ear, breathing excitedly.

"Your cock... mmmmm.... I've wanted this, Daddy..."

I wheezed, feeling her ride faster. Her juices squelched and her tunnel expanded as she sank deeper onto me.

"If Kira's... whore ass... won't share... then I'll... MAKE her... share... you, baby... mhmmmm...."

I nodded, fully immersed in the hotness of her vagina. I knew she had lots of dick, but her taking me by force... well, it turned me on...

I looked her way now, panting faster in her hand.

I then surprised her and took her down while still inside of her and on the couch. She gasped, locking her legs around my middle with her feet on the small of my back. With one hand I cupped it over her mouth, and with the other I freed her tits, now letting those mammoth beauties out in the open.

While Kira's tits were to die for, Daffney's tits were more bigger, bouncier and firm. I sucked greedily on her nipples, and she gasped, bucking back into me as I railed her hard and quickly.

Laying above her, I took my free hand and pulled her hair back. She arched her back, lifting her legs higher and nodding with her eyes shut. Her breathing grew muffled but louder, and I couldn't stop this animal urge to fuck this redheaded skank into oblivion, especially as the scent of her own sex I'd stirred up hit my nose.

"Fuckin' whore..." I hissed silently, shaking her in my hands, going faster now in my thrusts. The slight clapping of my body into hers became evident. "You are SUCH a fucking whore, Daffney..."

Nodding rapidly, her eyes squeezed tight now as her fingers grasped the couch below her, she replied in a faint squeak into my hand.

"Mhm-!?"

I growled, fucking her hard as I could with all of my strength then. Her whines were barely containable, and her head bounced back and forth in nearly whiplash proportions, her tits wildly keeping up.

"Mm?! Mmm?! Mmm... MMM..." Daffs squeaked into my hand, her eyes now open, begging me to keep it up.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh..." I cooed, one hand now on her face. She squealed some more in my hand, her tongue lapping my palm, but she nodded and went back to her quiet sighs.

"Good girl..." I said, kissing her on her cheek.

Daffs whimpered, nodding as she bucked back into me. This heightened my urge to cum.

Looking at me as she whimpered longer, Daffs then placed both of her feet onto my chest, rubbing her soles into it. Her eyes shut again as I slowed down into harder thrusts, one hand on her left tit, the other inserting her foot in my mouth. I began to suck her long toes, and she gasped into a giggle.

I shook my head at her, warning her as I worshipped her middle toe. "Hush..."

Daffney writhed beneath my hand and in her body, whining a phrase in my hand.

"Jmmm... Plemmmm? Plemmm, Dadmmmm?" she begged, licking my palm with that amazing tongue. She gestured to my hand over her mouth. I stopped in my thrusts and let her mouth free.

Gasping happily, Daffney resumed in fucking with me, a happy smile on her face as her eyes shut, breathing in the air. She finally looked at me, quickly bringing me down for a kiss. Daffney soon began a sloppy make out, quickly sitting up with me inside of her, then having me on my back and pinning me down with her hands, one hand on my cheek.

Her long, red bangs fell into my face as she rode me again.

"Cum for me." she demanded, sensing I was close as she began riding harder, faster.

Her breathing heightened into excited, intertwining gasps, slamming her round ass into my cock. Her eyes searched mine, closing to give me more of her kisses. I could feel her soft, giant mams in my chest, rubbing like two soft balloons into me.

We made out as she rode me, and then I felt something cold and sharp into my neck.

I stopped, frozen in my place, letting her ride me still.

Daffney held a nail file into my neck, giggling silently as she slowed down, fully impaling herself on my dick. I felt her feet on my thighs, holding tight against me so I wouldn't move.

I held my hands up in a surrender, now sweating BIG time.

This girl was more psychotic than I thought, as I saw her hold the file horizontally to my Adam's apple. She never blinked, but kept riding me.

"Okay..." she hissed silently from a moan. "Now... here's the deal, anaconda cock... Youuuu... are gonna cum inside of me...."

The thought of potentially being forced into a breeding situation with this bitch was unnerving, but Daffney silenced me with a hot hand over my mouth. I lay still, feeling my hard on disappear.

"No....! SHIT..." Daffney cursed quietly, grinding into my cock, swivelling her goddess - like hips. "Wake up... baby... c'mon...."

My hands now free, I grabbed her wrists and pinned her down back on her back. She dropped the nail file into a muffled yelp, unable to scream as my free hand went around her mouth again. She whimpered, her eyes now afraid. I felt her hard breathing into my hand.

Surprisingly, Daffney spread her legs under me, almost in submission. Her scent came back, and I was hard again.

I eyed her fiercely, shoving in my cock and into her tunnel.

Writhing, Daffney gasped in my hand, locking her legs around my waist again. Her eyes shut in defeat, feeling me piston in and out of her loose vagina. I knew I'd widened her, feeling her nails scratch down my sweating back as I now pounded her good. She flopped back and forth from the impact, squeaking again in my hand. Her fingers gripped my hair as her head went back, her red hair now in her eyes as she panted rapidly, desperately.

I felt the urge to cum arrive, and I let it loose inside of her immediately.

Daffney moaned happily in my hand, her legs constricting me as I hissed down in her face, pinning her arms by her head.

"Stupid... bitch..." I growled, another rush of cum flooding into her wet cave.

Daffney arched her back in reply, gasping weakly, her legs falling open and from off my waist as I felt her pussy constrict me.

"Cum... loving.... skank..." I said again, each thrust banging her wall after each word. I went limp, my balls now empty. I panted, falling face first in her tits. Daffney shivered into a low and content grunt, her legs now falling about my sides. I leaned back, pulling out of her. Daffney moaned a little in response. I rested one hand on her foot, rubbing it as she lay there.

Daffney's feet were gorgeous... two pale, size tens with arches to cum on. Her round toes spread in my face, and I saw the faint outline of her silver nail polish.

I'd wanted to cum all over them since first seeing them. Kira's feet were just as sexy. But Daff's were just... goddamn. These were the perfect pair for a fetishist.

She breathed hard with me now, one arm over her eyes as the other hand tucked her tits back behind her dress, mewing happily as she felt my hands rub her feet then. My dick grew hard again, half from rubbing her feet, half from her sex that hung in the air. Her toes curled as she felt me growing again against her bare ankle.

"Suck my toes... then come back up here..." she commanded softly. I did, masturbating now as she dipped her toes into my mouth. She giggled as my tongue went between rhe spaces of her big toe and the next one.

"Fuuuuck..." she sighed, her other foot finding my cock and rubbing it.

I nodded, sucking harder on the other three toes.

Her taste was a little musky but only made me harder.

That was until I then saw a figure running toward us in a silent fury, and I knew it was Kira, now screaming in an apocalyptic rage as she leaped onto Daffney's chest, already punching her when she landed.

"BITCH!!" Kira screamed, whacking Daffney as she straddled her.

"THE FUCK---" Daffney shrieked, yanking her foot from my mouth and kicking wildly.

I quickly tugged Kira off of Daffney, but paid for it as Kira then clocked me hard. I fell off the couch and hit the edge of the coffee table. Grunts between both girls began, and blackness followed for me.