Jack & Kira Ch. 13

Story Info
Daffney and Jack's relationship hits a snag...
6.3k words
5
1k
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Wilson

-----------------

The poetry reading had gone well. I got paid $100 for reading at Antioch University up in Yellow Springs tonight, plus an additional $200 in sales for copies of my first novel, having sold all 20 copies I'd brought along with me.

Life was good, in other words.

Daffney and I were doing very well, having been a couple now for a year now, and I began to fall even harder for my gorgeous redhead day by day.

She was mellow, thoughtful and even went out of her way to make me happy in any way she could. We never argued or anything, and when we had different points of views on certain opinions, we still didn't slam one another or make the other's viewpoints any less valid.

It was such a breath of fresh air.

While we lived in our separate homes, we still talked every day on the phone and visited each other every weekend, with me going to her house or her coming to mine.

We'd stay the night, going out for little walks in the neighborhood. We'd sometimes go to restaurants, or staying in and having dinners at home; watching movies (sometimes not all the way through!), going to little book shops, talking until dawn spilled over while splitting a bottle of whiskey or wine; sometimes we'd make love for hours on end and fucking in every part of our houses- the kitchen counter, table and floor; the living room; the shower... and even once on top of her roof this past week during a light rain.

I smiled then, recalling that very night.

We'd gone out to her favorite bar for an impromptu karaoke night, and I was amazed to find out that Daffney had a HELL of a singing voice!

After four shots of Everclear apiece, she dared me to go onstage and belt out a drunken but fun version of "Volunteers" by the Jefferson Airplane, and her style nearly mirrored Grace Slick's as she did the harmonies! The crowd even loved it- but of course they were probably drunk too, especially from hearing me!

After that song, I left the stage to let her do her magic, and she then sang "White Rabbit" by the Airplane. During that one, she'd let the straps from her top fall about her shoulders as she sang in a seductive manner to me from the stage, her assets nearly completely falling out. Of course, she'd been braless, and teased me often with that as she knew I was a confirmed tit man.

I sat mesmerized, and was immediately rock hard. I'd never been more turned on than right there!

Daffney definitely had spunk... as most redheads do!

We went home to her place immediately after two more shots and a beer apiece, making out as soon as we barely entered her condo and against the wall by the door.

I don't recall leaving her window with her from in her bedroom that led up the fire escape to the roof, but goddamn, we did it.

She'd pulled me down on top of her just as the rain began

Just the feel of her body through her wet clothes as we went slow and hard never will be out of my memory.

We'd talked about our potential future, even.

I'd finally managed to be able to secure a publishing deal and quit retail for good at the beginning of the new year to write full time. I had complete artistic freedom and was allowed to take as long as I needed on my works, and even began to publish little articles in our underground magazines with 50% of sales going to me as I was the only person on Bowling Stoned Ink's roster. My usual payout was about $5k a month.

Daffney still worked at The Queen, and pulled in major dough herself. Although her job tended to worry me sometimes (the majority of her clients in her line of work being men), I still supported her endeavors, and she always remained faithful to me.

I could only count two times when I had to go to her work when a male client had crossed her personal boundaries, one of them I'd beaten severely when I discovered that Daffney had been struck in her cheek. She'd sustained a deep bruise after her client got ridiculously angry that he was refused "service" when he refused to comply with her rule that male clientele were required to wear a condom before having sex with her.

She'd shown up to my house crying badly the day before yesterday and shaking so hard that she went into a VERY bad panic attack.

As for myself, well... I went fucking APOCALYPTIC.

I then had one of my buddies from the Black Chapter and down the street look after her that night while I went out and "reset the scales".

I found him two hours later and, when he had confirmed it was him, I introduced myself.

The man is still in recovery, and I went home unscathed.

Anyway...

Daffney and I's plans for the future together were exciting to me. We planned to try for a child, and I had a secret as well- I'd planned on proposing to her on her birthday, which was coming up in April.

She'd had a child with her boyfriend at the time while in high school, and things had happened to where she wasn't even allowed to see her daughter, Danielle.

The father had been awarded custody, but even still, Daffney had still been cut off from custody. It was hard for her, and it broke my heart entirely to see Daffney cry.

But she was a strong woman. And I loved her dearly.

Lately, she'd been going through a transformation in her appearance, which in no way was bad!

She'd let her dark red natural mane grow longer and even maintained it to where it was a crimson curly river, shiny and brushed back wonderfully to where it was gorgeous when it was about her shoulders.

She'd even looked thicker, having cut loose with her choices in food (home cooked meals she and I would take turns making), and she'd grown mainly in her thighs, tits and ass region. She'd always been self conscious about her body, but I would encourage her daily that she looked gorgeous no matter what she looked like. Little by little, she just ate whatever her heart desired but still in modest moderation, and this brought her even better reviews at work as she thickened out more and more!

Before we were a true item, she'd confessed that she had cut back on her clients, only having sex with those who both were gentlemen and paid her the most. She'd cut down from seventy-four clients to fucking THREE men.

Some would still consider her a whore, but I looked PAST that and still saw a woman.

Daffney even began to go natural with no makeup, and started to dress more comfy, a lot of times in low-cut tanks, snug jeans or yoga pants and almost always wore flip-flops or nothing at all on her feet when she'd come to see me.

She'd openly admitted that she did this so I could indulge in my foot fetish, and this girl would absolutely TORTURE me on purpose, often setting her feet on my crotch and digging her toes into my cock while I attempted to drive or even write at my desk.

Like the rest of her, Daffney's feet were delicious.

In the earliest days of our relationship, she was very self-conscious about them though, thinking they were too big for being a girl.

She was a size ten, but they were still narrow and looked feminine. Her toes were both well-proportioned, dainty even and still soft to the touch, and her feet's natural scent was tempting, especially when she'd been in her Vans all day and finally took them off. Her arches were to die for, too!

Every now and then, she'd also give me a footjob, and little by little she began to show off her feet in the open around me.

I'd thank her by massaging them with and without lotion, kissing about the tops, sucking on her toes... which often led to me getting hard, and soon after giving her a fast and hot quick one within seconds!

She even, little by little, allowed me to paint her toenails, and the look on her face was always priceless whenever she'd lay there and watch me.

"You spoil me, babe..." she'd sigh while winking. "I'm such a lucky girl..."

But it was me who was lucky!

Daffney was SO fucking good in bed as well still from our first two times, and never lost a step.

At least once a week I'd be woken up during the middle of the night with a blow job, and just her sounds of sloshing spit and gutteral swallowing would get me to erupt endless streams of milk inside of her sopping wet mouth in a matter of minutes.

Daffney was a confirmed swallower, too.

She'd look up at me with innocent eyes, spit overflowing from her mouth, stroking me slowly with a warm, soft hand, holding her feet up in the air on purpose and exposing her pale soles, her vanilla-shaded tits tucked and jiggling beneath her while she was down between my legs, humming as her hot tongue hugged my head...

Jesus CHRIST, she was so good.

I'd repay the favor by eating her out, and I loved making her edge, and climax denial was one of her big time kinks (along with roleplay, light bondage and choking, and finally praise, preferring to be being called a "good girl" during sex, which I more than happily obliged).

She'd shiver hard when I ate her good then stop just as she was about to flow, sometimes even crying in joy when I'd lick, blow and nibble her, begging me to let her finish.

"Baby... pleeeease!? Please, Daddy, pleeeease, pretty fucking PLEASE..." she'd beg in high pitched whines while gripping my hair tightly, her pale, thicker thighs smothering me almost.

"Lemme cum... please!?"

"Okay... you've been such a good girl... cum for me, baby girl..." I'd coo, licking her hard and slow not even a heartbeat after. Her body would shake, and her moans would rock my ears as her cum flowed onto my tongue, dousing my face.

She'd ride it out for a good minute, including my face, her feet locked behind and around my neck, laughing in joy and saying my name over and over. I'd finish, dripping with her cum, and she'd lay on her back still, eyes shut, nipples hard, goosebumps about her body, and biting her bottom lip.

Once she came down, her beautiful greens would beam upon me, her pearly whites shining. Her cheeks would be burning a dark pink, causing her freckles upon her cheeks and shoulders to pop a little more, snuggling into my chest, one leg draped over me, a hand rubbing softly among my chest hairs, humming both melodically and seductively as she praised me.

Our sex life was amazing and our relationship as a whole was even better.

Now, with our foundation solid, we could go to the next step- creating a life.

I went to bed that night thinking about the conception alone with her, jacked off, then fell asleep.

***

It was a cloudy Saturday afternoon, cool and mild. The breeze felt good wafting through the open living room window here at my place.

I'd been wrapping up a poem that was to be on my next project, taking a sip of my bourbon and Coke. Daffney was on her way, and my cock already flexed in excitement, tiny drops of pre-cum spilling out and into the fabric of my boxers in anticipation of getting my ideal wife pregnant.

Just the thought of making love to the point of conception with my thick goddess made me unGODLY horny. I wanted to make love to her, fuck her senseless... then cumming so much inside of her and never stopping.

She was so soft in her body, always warm and her mouth alone always tasted delicious. Her tongue was flat and wide, and her natural scent sometimes caused me to cum whenever I'd be alone and think about it!

I'd masturbated to her already this morning, thinking about how she looked the other day in just her yogas and her baby pink tank top. She'd gone braless and barefoot of course when she was over, and teased me to no end.

Daffney's little giggle had played in my head whenever she'd say something perverted, which was quite often. I remembered that same day I'd made a comment about making homemade icing, and this girl cackled like a crow!

I thought of that scene now.

"I'd like your HOMEMADE icing, Daddy..." Daffney had seductively said, sticking out her tongue and winking. "Wanna frost my cinnamon roll??"

I busted in less than five minutes and hard after that, then grabbed a shower.

I was now in the kitchen and preparing a mimosa for Daffney when I heard the front door unlock then open, then shut softly.

"Heeeey!" I heard Daffney sing out, hearing her footsteps approach. "Jack?"

Quickly, I grabbed her drink and mine, then went out to greet her.

She saw me, and grinned. "Hi, honey!"

I looked down and saw her shoes were already off, her sheer, black stockinged-feet bare and her toenails painted a deep red this time, faintly showing through the fabric.

She'd worn her new hose today!

My cock stirred as I handed her her drink after kissing her on her lips. "Hi, gorgeous!"

She smiled, kissing me slower this time.

I tasted her lipgloss- cherries.

Mmm.

My cock jolted in my pants again and after her tongue quickly darted into my mouth then slipped back out. I swatted her on her bubble ass, and she mewed a little.

"You look amazing today," I commented, looking from her face to her feet again.

Daffney grinned, lightly blushing and shaking her head, her loose and sexy ponytail shaking behind her.

Her hair had been put up immaculately, and I could tell she'd had a shower the night before as her mane was shiny. Two little bangs reached down and from either side of her beautiful face to her full cheeks, and she'd applied some eyeliner today with sky blue eyeshadow on.

When she sat down, I saw her outfit and about creamed my boxers right there:

Today she was in a dark red sleeveless silk blouse that was having a VERY hard time containing the vanilla cleavage of her fuller assets, and those were pushed up from her black bra, the frill trim teasing me.

She wore a black miniskirt that barely reached mid-thigh and rode up as she sat down on the couch, crossing her legs as she took a drink, her eyes looking at me happily.

"Daffs..." I gasped, my face frozen about her body. "Baby... you look... SO fucking hot..."

Daffney took a big drink, giggling. She set her glass down and then pulled up her skirt, revealing her legs - and also that she'd worn GARTERS. The belt itself was a silk black with a red heart for the clasps.

I about dropped my drink.

"You like?" she winked, giggling longer as I finally approached her and sat down. Her eyes watched me, sparkling and even wandering down to my crotch region, looking up to me every so often. She smiled wide, laying a hand on my thigh and squeezing. "I bought these last week... but these aren't for work... they're for YOU, and I know you like garters."

"Y-yes, baby..." I said, my cheeks burning as I rubbed her own thigh nearest to me. I could see the faint paleness of her skin through that thin fabric, and the softness of that and her leg itself caused my bulge to grow harder in my pants. "Goddamn... you outdid yourself today..."

Leaning in to softly kiss me, Daffney giggled again. "Heheh! Juuuust had to get you excited..."

She kissed again, a little harder each time as she finished her next sentence.

"Mmmmm... so! I... *kiss*... decided to wear these... *kiss*...so that way...*kiss*... you'll DEFINITELY remember... *kiss*...how fun conceiving our baby was today.. and... also?...*kiss*... I've kept track... *kisssss*...and I'm definitely...*kiss*...still ovulating...*kiss*"

She ended her confession with a sultry chuckle that made my cock jump again.

I moaned in her mouth, closing my eyes as Daffney began to slide her tongue into my mouth, hearing her sighs and tiny moans intertwining during our make out. I felt her hand snake down to my crotch, palming and rubbing against my hard-on. She sighed louder into my mouth, and even let out a tiny squeak when her hand stopped to grope hard on my now-pulsating bulge, my own hand groping her inner thigh.

"Jack..." Daffney moaned softly into my mouth, her hands now on my face. I opened my eyes to look at her.

Our lips loudly smacked as they left their latest kiss.

"Yes, honey?" I said softly, beaming every ounce of love that I could onto her.

Daffney's eyes looked down as she smiled and blushed, her fingers lightly grazing my face. Her greens looked into mine, and her cheeks appeared to flush a dark pink now.

"Are you ready?" she whispered, her eyes shimmering. "To... um... y'know."

"To make, you mean-" I began.

"Mhm..." she nodded, her eyes suddenly looking afraid as she saw me. "Because... I really want you... and I want this..."

"Of course, gorgeous..." I replied, feeling her fear now. I had to comfort her because I knew what she was feeling. "I want you and to have this child with youz too... is this what your heart wants..?"

Daffney nodded, smiling a little more to where her beautiful teeth showed. "Yeah... I, um... also think... that, um... you'll be an amazing daddy..."

Her eyes looked to me almost shyly, then looked down again.

I cupped her under her chin gently with one hand, raising her face to me.

Her eyes were shut, the blue eyeshadow in such gorgeous contrast with her face and hair, and I was mildly surprised after coming back to earth when I saw a tiny tear sliding down her right eye.

"Daffs??" I said softly, gazing upon her in concern. "Honey... what is it??"

"I-I... just... I love you so much, Jackson..." she whimpered, her eyes now opening and shining with her tears. I wiped each one away carefully as they quickly slid down her face. Her face burned hot, and her hands held mine by the wrists as she looked at me, lips trembling. "I... don't want... I just... I don't want to make the same mistake I did when Tyler and I had Danielle..."

I then hugged her softly, and Daffney practically broke down in my arms, crying loudly and into my ear. I ran my hands across her back, noting the bra straps behind her top. but I couldn't think about her now triple-D's... I had to give her my attention and attempt to calm her fears.

"Daffney... shhhh.... shhh, baby..." I cooed, petting her hair. "It's all right... I'm here for you...okay?"

She shivered, nodding, a tiny sob emerging as she wept into my shoulder. "I'm sorry....?!"

"Shhhhhhh... don't be, honey..." I whispered, feeling her tits push into my chest now. I shut my eyes and tried horribly to calm my girl. But my hard-on waged war, and the combination of the natural scent of her skin and softness of her massive tits behind her top as her hands went around my waist while rubbing my sides was difficult.

Daffney buried her face in my chest now, her shaking slowly subsiding. I could hear her sniffling, and her hands slightly groped my waist.

"Shhhhhh..." I said again, rubbing her back and along her bra lines. "Shhhh, baby...."

Daffney then let out a tiny moan into my chest as I began to massage her back. "Mmm..."

I pulled away from her so she could face me, still rubbing her back. She saw me, smiled a little while sniffling, then took a drink after planting a kiss upon my lips.

"You okay, honey?" I asked her, now resting my hands upon her lap. The fabric of her garters welcomed me with the mild heat from her thighs.

"Mhm," Daffney nodded, drinking the rest of her drink down and looking to me. "Thank you."

I pointed to her glass. "Want a refill? Why don't we loosen up and talk more?"

Daffney thought for a minute, then smiled as her eyes saw mine. "Okay... yeah. That's a good idea."

I smiled back, caressing her cheek lightly with my hand and kissing her lips. She sighed, shutting her eyes and giggling a little.

"That's my girl..." I said in in the middle of our kiss and smiling. "My little sunshine..."

"Mhmmmm..." Daffney replied, giggling a little more. A long, wet smack emerged from her lips and mine when our kiss broke. "Uh huh?"

I stood up, took her glass and walked funny to the kitchen. I heard Daffney's real laugh follow me.

"You're walkin' funny, babe!" she taunted from the living room, laughing. "You good down there?!"

"No, I'm not!" i called back to her, refilling her drink from the kitchen. I poured myself a shot, then wandered back in to see Daffney slip her bra off and dropping it to the floor beside her.

12