Jack & Kira Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned at me, crossing one foot over the other. I looked at the bra, now in a seductive pile next to her, then looked at her tits, jiggling softly as she giggled. They taunted me, spilling out with freckles and all.

I walked back to her and sat down.

Taking my drink, Daffney rested her feet on my crotch, her soles flattening on my new erection, rapidly growing as I sat, one hand holding my drink and the other rubbing her calf.

"Hm?" Daffney said in mid-drink, her hair fanned out above her on the couch pillow.

"What's that down... here...?"

Her soles rubbed softly into my cock.

I moaned, downing my shot and settling back. I smiled, feeling her foot pet me, her other foot's toes digging into my thigh. I heard her sigh as she felt my cock flex beneath her foot. Daffney chuckled into a sigh when I jolted again. The precum was already flowing just by her footwork and her melodious laughter.

"You and my fuckin' feet, mister..." she giggled. "Just can't get enough... can you..."

"They're so... Unnnnhmmm... sexy..." I moaned, further putting my head back and letting her take over.

"Thank you, handsome..." Daffney moaned back, sighing. "Take off your pants..."

Without hesitation, I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped, pulling them down with my boxers while seated, down past my knees. My cock sprung free, full mast and twitching as her toes lightly grazed by my cock's sweet spot.

Daffney gasped, apparently now seeing my precum flow down my head. "Shit..."

I moaned in reply, writhing as her soles masturbated me. "FUCK-"

"...you..." Daffney giggled, getting me to laugh. It was our little thing.

She ground her foot deeper into my crotch.

"Mmmm... yeah..." I moaned loudly, now opening my eyes to look at her. She sat up, then slowly withdrew her feet to reposition herself and down at my crotch.

"Mmm... hi..."

Grinning, Daffney winked. "Hi... don't mind me... just gonna..."

Her hand slowly wrapped around the base of my cock, then began to masturbate me.

I shut my eyes, panting rapidly, the sweat already beginning to build around my forehead.

"...just gonna... have a banana..."

I gasped aloud then, the moist, hot sensation arriving upon me, feeling her tongue go up and down my shaft. I writhed, whining as she slowed down. Her saliva began to trickle down from her lips, drowning my head.

Her lips then went down achingly slow. She moaned quietly. "Mmmm...?"

I held her hair back even though it was already in a ponytail. Daffney giggled, going quicker in her blowjob, her hands now on my thighs. She moaned louder as my cock jolted in her wide mouth.

"Fuck, baby girl..."

"Mhm?"

"Good fucking GIRL, Daffney..."

"Mmmmmm...?"

"Yeaaaah... LOVE my good girl..."

Daffney nodded, moaning louder into my head. "MMMMMMmmmmmm?"

I gasped rapidly, tightening my hold on her hair, gently pushing down her head.

Daffney went down, deep throating me. She had no gag reflex, either.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Daffs giggled, her hand jacking me off now. I felt her come back up and slowly, her tongue swirling about my head as she exited. I felt her gasp for air, felt her hand jacking me off faster with her spit sliding down my shaft.

I moaned, loving this. I heard her panting louder, giggling.

"Like that, Daddy?" she nearly whispered. "Hmmm? Like having your fucking cock sucked and played with??"

"Yesss baby..."

"Shush..." Daffney commanded. "Shhh... shhhh... lemme..."

I nodded, my cock flexing in response. I moaned, startled as her lips immediately went back over my head, this time resuming in blowing me faster and more sloppier. Her grunts and high-pitched moans caused me not only to sweat more but my fingers to tighten around her ponytail and pull.

"Good... UNNMMMMM..." I tried to praise.

Daffney went quicker in reply, humming into my head as her tongue let loose more spit. I felt it overflow and drip down my shaft.

"You LOVE sucking your dick, baby?" I asked her. "Hmm?"

The loud pop of her mouth exiting my head and the moans that followed as she masturbated me harder this time only caused me to jerk harder in her hand.

"Mhmmmm!" Daffney squealed. "I fucking LOVE sucking your fucking gorgeous dick, baby... I'm so fucking WET... SO fucking horny right now, and.... this is ALL fucking mine, Daddy... allllll miiiine...."

She finished by resuming in blowing me.

"Baby...." I gasped, now thrusting into her mouth. Daffney moaned louder into my head, her breathing more excited than ever. "I wanna... I want you, I want you..."

Exiting her blowing, Daffney gasped.

I opened my eyes, and saw her get up and stand up, tugging me to my feet, helping me out of my pants as we made out. We crashed into the wall outside my bedroom, shedding more clothes, grinding against each other, panting loudly.

I helped her out of her shirt, and saw her huge tits bounce free and into the open, and in response upon seeing those delicious mams out, I tugged down her skirt, having pinned her body with my own against the bedroom door. All she was in now were her black garters.

Daffney wrapped me in a hug, and kissed me slowly, walking backwards and to my bed. I could taste me on her mouth.

She sat down with me still standing up, holding my cock in her hand and stroking me.

Her heart-shaped, shimmery mouth dropped agape as she looked up at me, her sexy green eyes searching hungrily into my own, her other hand on my ass and squeezing it.

"Jack..." she sighed, slowly bringing me down on top of her, spreading her thick and beautiful legs beneath me. Her hand had me right outside her cavern. She never looked away from me as she panted, her feet now on my waist.

"Yes, beautiful?" I whispered, rubbing her inner thigh. I moaned aloud as she rubbed me out, then along the crack of her vagina. She was DRIPPING with anticipation, and my head jolted hard against her, a little of me entering her.

Daffney gasped, scooting back and to the center of my bed, pulling me gently with her. I began to slip inside of her but accidentally.

Daffney wheezed in frustration.

"Fuck me...?" she whined, holding me. "Fuck me, Daddy...?!"

Gasping, I nodded, slowly and gently laying on top of her.

Her shapely, thick legs immediately wrapped around my waist in reply, and her eyes gently shut, her hands now upon my arms, petting my biceps lovingly, smiling even when she felt my muscles. She audibly whined, her face already going tight with anticipation.

I slowly... gently... pushed into her entrance, literally salivating as I watched her expression. Along with the alcohol we'd had, the vibe was just... relaxed...

sexy...

And then I knew it'd be a miracle if I didn't unload inside of her within a minute...

Daffney gasped happily, her legs tightening around my waist. Her mouth was open wide, and her first moans as I began to go slowly inside of her were smothered in sexy grunts in my mouth as I made out with her, our tongues in unspoken, volcanic worship.

I held her face in both my hands, firmly holding her but gently still, my eyes barely open so I could see her cheeks burning dark pink in the light of the greyness pouring in from my window, still stroking slowly... making love to her...

Daffney weakly moaned in my mouth, thrusting back into me, her fingers grasping my hair and pulling as I went a little harder inside of her. Her feet went to the small of my back.

I saw her tits jiggle slowly, her muffin top that was her belly swaying with them. Gods she was so beautiful.

Soft... hot... thick... FUCK...

Her hair was fanned above her on the sheets, going back and forth along them above her and like a copper ocean.

I kissed her harder, sucking upon her tongue as I kept my pace with my thrusts, now pinning her arms down beside her head.

Daffney's moans faded into a weakening gasp, and she began to overflow rapidly from her tunnel, and her walls began to squeeze around me. I grunted with each thrust, and we were now sweating a little more. Loud smacks from our kisses dotted the atmosphere.

Her taste... shit... it made me even harder...

The faint scent of the perfume from her smooth pussy wafted into the air soon, musky and further turning me on. I sped up, the faint clapping of my groin into her cave's surface beginning.

Daffney whimpered, moaning into my mouth. "Mmm... mmm... mmm.... mmmmmmm.... Mmmmmm?!"

I broke our kiss, panting with her as I fucked her faster now, both hands still upon her face, looking down at her.

She looked up at me, following my motions and grinding back into me. Her breathing grew louder, and her scratches down my chest began.

"Fuck..." Daffney giggled, looking at me. "You feel... mm... so fucking... UNHHH... GOOD, Daddy... SHIT... shit... mmmm...."

"Yeah, baby??" I said softly, gasping for air. "You like getting fucked by Daddy, baby girl?"

"Uh huh-!?" she gasped, eyes slanting and her mouth ajar. "Mhmmmm?!"

I let go of her wrists in mid-fuck, then placed one hand on her face and the other over her mouth.

Shutting her eyes, Daffney squeaked as I panted loudest in her ear, sucking upon her earlobe. She squeaked in mock protest again, writhing beneath me.

I finally arrived at her ear, whispering into it as the bed began to both sing and rock beneath us.

"Who's my good girl...?" I whispered, sucking hard on the side of her neck.

Daffney nodded, squealing into high pitched moans into my palm. I'd now hit her cervix, and her juices overflowing again began to clarify so.

"Who's my SEXY... amazing... NAUGHTY good girl taking all of this dick in this fucking PHENOMENAL pussy, hm? HM?!"

Daffney only nodded again, whining something into my hand. "Mhm...!"

I fucked her roughly now, growling into her ear. Daffney cried out, licking my palm harder, her hands now raking down my shoulder blades. I knew that'd be there tomorrow, too.

"Shhhhhh.." I hissed in her ear, now going slower and harder. "Shhhhhhhhhhh, baby."

"Mm?!" Daffney weakly cried, scratching me harder now. "MmmmmmMmmmmNNNNNN!!"

I laughed, going slowly inside of that delicious pussy. Her walls hugged me again, and I looked back at her after leaving her ear.

I saw Daffney's eyeliner was now beginning to smear, and her eyes shone happily as she saw me. She shut her eyes and moaned loud into my hand.

I felt her legs unwrap from my waist, so I took them in my hands and doubled them over with her feet in the air and above her ears so that she was folded...

...then began to pound this beautiful, thick bitch HARD.

"AHHH!? OHHHHH FUCK, JACK... UNHHH?!" Daffney cried, holding my face in her hands, her expression nearing her orgasm face. I knew she was close... so I pounded harder, then slower...

Her cheeks began to clap louder....

Her tunnel leaked more love...

Her scent became stronger...

Our sweat dripped faster...

"Fuck, Daffs?!" I gasped, pounding her flooding box faster and harder again. "FUCK, baby girl?!"

"Uh HUHHH?! MHMMMM?!" Daffney gasped, panting in high pitches again. Her eyeliner ran down either side of her cheeks as she brought me down for a long, sloppy kiss. ".....FUCKING POUND ME, DADDY!?"

I gave my all. Eyes shut, smothering her moans with my kisses. I then heard her muffled warning:

"Mmmm!? I'Mmm... gnnnmmm... cummmm, Dadmmmm?!"

I shoved all of my remaining tongue into her mouth, then Daffney rocked against me as her laughing screams came out, then the BIG time gushing of her love juices below emerged. It was like a Jacuzzi.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!?" Daffney now cried, her legs shaking violently as she came, giggling in between her orgasm. Her eyes were shut and grey tears ran down either side of her face. "FUCKKK.... FUCK.... fuckkkk... mmmmm... yeahhhhh... shit!.... shit... ohhhh my fucking GODuhhhh, Jack... Daddy... baby..."

I slowed down, bringing her legs down about her, and back under me. Her hands lightly held my wrists, my hands now palming and playing with her tits, her wetness (both in her crotch and under us in its sticky, hot puddle on the sheets now) all began to bring forth the tightening in my balls more and more.

I moaned with Daffney, her legs finding strength again as they wrapped softly around my waist, her feet now on the small of my back and locking me in.

I resumed holding her blushing face in my hands, and Daffney, sweaty and panting into soft coos, looked up at me, smiling as she lay there, her hands back on my biceps. I flexed, and she let out another cute giggle.

I went back to making love to her, going slowly and with more rougher thrusts, licking her cleavage as I massaged her assets in my hands. They felt hot from her sweat. I felt my sensation come back in my balls, and I immediately gazed upon my girl's lovely face.

She sighed lustfully, her hands now on my face, then brought me in for more sloppy kisses.

I shut my eyes, my heart pounding, feeling her new wetness in her cave.

"Mm. Mmm?!" Daffney moaned quietly, her feet sliding up and down my back.

Her vagina flexed and that's when my climax was coming quickly...

I moaned long and loud, now looking her jn her greens.

"Unnnh... babe..." Daffney whispered, bucking back into me. "Cum for me..."

"Mmmmm... I'm so close..."

"Mmmmm, yeah?"

"Oh yeah, baby... MMMM..."

Daffney kissed me slowly, her tongue slithering back into my mouth. "Mmmm.. c'mon, baby... knock me up..."

"OHHHH FUCK..."

Daffney pulled from our kissing and pressed her sweaty forehead against my own, breathing loudly into tiny moans as J sped up, her eyes looking into mine.

"Jack..."

"Daffney-?!"

"Hubby?!"

"Mrs. Wilson....?!"

"Cummmm..." Daffney sang, giggling. "I want it... fucking BAD..."

I shook, my voice in broken shivers, looking now at her jiggling tits, then her face.

"C'mon... put a baby in wifey... c'mon, hubby..." Daffney coaxed, petting my face.

"OH SHIT... YES, DAFFS..." I moaned.

"...think about how SO fucking horny I'm gonna be for you while preggo..."

"OH GOD-!?"

"....how bigger my fucking TITS are gonna be..."

I shut my eyes, leaning into her as far as I go and taking aim.

I opened my eyes, making eye contact with her.

"D-DAFFNEY..."

"Jack..."

"OH SHIT, I'M CUMMING-?!"

Gasping in joy, Daffney tightened her legs around my waist and kissed me, moaning as I unloaded inside of her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM, FUCK... FUCK YESSSSSS, YOUR PUSSY...."

"Unnn... all yours, babe..."

I shook hard as I gave her another load, still maintaining eye contact. "I love you..."

"I love you more, hubby..." Daffney replied softly, smiling as I kissed her deep. "Mmm.... good boyyyy... goooood boyyyy... shhhhh.... breathe, Jack... that's my good boy, yeah..."

I emptied, now facedown in her tits. I could feel my cum overflowing out of her vagina, smell our sex in the air, and hear her rapid heartbeat, rivalling that of a hummingbird.

I pulled out, then lay beside her, stroking her hair. "Mmmmm... fuck, Daffney..."

"You just did!" she giggled. "And soooo fuckin' good too, baby..."

She'd shown me the jizz on her fingers before kissing me, then licking my cum off her fingers.

I smiled sleepily, then had fallen asleep right there.

***

I woke up later that night and alone.

She'd left.

Out of nowhere.

Then I saw her note she'd left by my head.

The bed was still wet from earlier, the scent of our fun still in the air. It was raining outside.

I took the paper and managed to make out her words in the streetlight's glare that was peeking through the blinds.

"Baby-

Thank you for today! had to run home after I took a shower, wasn't feeling too well after our nap...

I love you and look forward to seeing you tomorrow! My hips are sore already... 😉

Yours,

Daffs 💘

I set the paper down, and smoked a cigarette, a myriad of thoughts running through my mind, most of them not good.

I always hated when my gut was right, because I wouldn't see her for another three weeks after tonight...

12