Jack & Kira Ch. 15

Story Info
Kira gets an unexpected visitor...
5.3k words
4.5
1.3k
1
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira Kesey

________

Work was a bitch today.

Once I got home, I took my shoes and socks off, peeled off my bra and work clothes and immediately hit the shower.

The hot water felt good all over my sore body, and it didn't help that I still had four more days to go on this twelve-day stretch.

Hell, I was even too tired to rub one out while I was in there like I normally did.

I got out of the shower and toweled off, then went into my bedroom and to my dresser. I found my favorite pair of yoga pants and a black tank, slipped them on and lay down on my bed and on my side with a sigh.

I looked to the cordless on my nightstand and immediately thought of Jack again. I'd not seen him in a year since he'd been with Daffney.

I'd wondered how he'd been since that night I left. He'd not called or even stopped by, and I guess I missed him.

Okay... I REALLY missed him.

I'd even driven by his workplace and even went in the store where he'd been for five years and looked for him.

But he wasn't there, and his supervisor had informed me he'd quit one day.

I'd drive around our old hangouts- Ziggy's bar, Hintermeister Park, even a few of his favorite book stores and coffee shops.

I even checked the dam.

But, no Jack.

Then one day I came across something.

While in Dixie Deli, I saw the magazine rack that held copies of something called Bowling Stoned Ink.

It was marketed for stoners, and while flipping through it I stumbled upon an article he'd written.

I wasn't even on the third line that I was already cracking the fuck up!

Jack had finally made it from the looks of it. I bought the magazine and left that day, tempted then to go to his apartment.

And that same day, I did.

I'd gotten there, parked in my usual spot.

His car would sometimes be there, sometimes not.

I'd look up to his apartment window, and every time his shades would be drawn.

I even went up to his very door and stood there, wanting so badly to knock on the door. But I chickened out.

I stared at the phone now, wanting to call him.

But instead I fell asleep while staring at the phone, the courage leaving my body as sleep overtook me.

***

I woke up the next hour and out of a deep sleep.

I groaned, squinting beneath the bedroom light. I felt the thick line of drool that had run out of the corner of my mouth.

I'd realized also that I had both feet hanging off the side of the bed.

I climbed out of bed, wiping off the corner of my mouth, then looked at the time on my alarm clock.

Half past midnight.

Jesus.

I went up to the dresser mirror, looking st my reflection.

I'd made some little changes here and there with myself during my time away.

I'd lost a little weight, going from 180 to a comfy 155. I'd dyed my hair to a copper color with black streaks criss-crossing about my head and bangs, and kept the length (just touching my shoulders).

I'd taken out my septum, opting for a tiny metal stud in my nose, and had a few new tatts added to my body; one on my forearm, a little one on the surface of my left tit and one around my left ankle.

I was still a little thick in my thigh and ass region, and my tits had shrunk a little from my weight loss. But at least my back felt better nowadays.

As far as men went, I had a fling with one guy a month after Jack left, but nothing serious.

He'd turned out to be the guy wanting side action when his lady wasn't giving him so much as a kiss in weeks.

Of course, it "slipped his mind" to inform me of his main girl, as he was so infatuated by "my natural beauty and spunky personality".

Tch, sure.

He just wanted to get his cock wet.

This was all the more confirmed when I once I rang him up one day and his girl herself answered.

I hung up and cut ties with him without so much as a word not even seconds later.

He never bothered me again.

The real connection wasn't there, anyway, and now being 30 years old as of this February, I'd really taken a good look at my not so good habits after that in my romantic life.

When you realize you'd become quite slutty, it's hard looking in the mirror at times and at yourself.

But I had to.

So, I began to up my standards with myself, while learning to both forgive and love myself along the way.

Now... with the other two boys.

One guy I'd met while at work was nice, and we struck up a conversation one night during thirds.

He was cute, funny and even was single for real.

He'd began to pay me all sorts of compliments on everything from my eyes, my voice, my laugh, even to my hair. While it was nice being noticed and after two dates out, by the second month of knowing him was when the cracks began to form.

He also started to show me what he was really after (which was to get in my pants).

I then learned of his kinks, his main one being that he'd wanted me to take part in domestic discipline, and that wasn't my thing.

The second one I'd met at Ziggy's who'd just moved to town.

He had Jack vibes, so of course I was drawn in.

We began meeting every Friday night, and after a month or so we began chatting on the phone during the week.

Little by little, though, the red flags slowly popped up.

He had became a little too obsessive with me, and I had to cut ties right away when he began being a little pushy with having sex with me.

He always wanted to know where I was and what I was doing, not to mention whom I was "doing it" with (which was literally with nobody).

He was out on his ass within a week.

I found also that I wasn't as much into girls anymore as I had been.

Daffney was the reason for that.

I loved dick a lot more, anyway.

Jack's cock, especially...

I giggled, thinking about him now, feeling my cheeks flush warmly as I looked to my bed and recalled that night we'd had sex.

He still was the best I'd ever had...

His girth, his length... the warmth of his body, the way he whispered spicy nothings in my ear.

It made me wet still in how he made love to me.

But Jack was the type to fuck you raw as well. He knew my body so well, what I liked... what lines not to cross...

everything.

...and yeah, it's safe to say I still had feelings for him that I could never ignore.

It wasn't just the sex that I still loved about him.

I felt safe and secure in him.

I missed all of him, really...

His voice, his warmth, his gentleness with me, everything.

Even the cute little freckle that was on the tip of his cock. Every last little quirk, too.

The way he'd just speak bluntly in that soft, calm tone, even when he was upset.

But he was off the market... and that was the hardest part- acceptance.

I lay back down on my bed and on my back, closing my eyes and smiling as I thought of him simply palming my assets, and the warmth of his hands alone caused me to begin sliding down my pants to my ankles.

I immediately began to masturbate, thinking of Jack fucking me senseless now.

It didn't take long for me to cum, and I squirted BIG time as I imagined him fucking me hard and slow... making love to me...

whispering my name in my ear... his hot load filling me up...

I came down from my o, then pulled my pants back up over my ass before I got up and found a dry towel to lay on my puddle.

I then packed a bowl and smoked it, watching the time. I'd have to get up in four hours.

I sighed, rolling my eyes.

Fucking work.

I cut a sharp scream then as I heard banging on the front door of my apartment.

I quickly padded to the door after setting my bowl down, grabbing my handgun on the way.

I peered out the peephole and saw a person in all black, head bowed and mumbling to themselves.

I waited until they raised their face, and when they finally did, I about dropped my gun onto my foot...

There, on the other side, his eyes bloodshot and an unkempt beard on his face, was Jack.

I set the gun down on the shelf, then quickly opened the door

Jack's face lit up and he belted out with arms outstretched: "KIRAAAAAA!"

I waved a hand and glared at him, but couldn't suppress a smile from seeing him. "Get in here..."

Jack giggled, and I could smell the bourbon on his breath as he laughed.

He was drunk.

Bourbon drunk.

Jack tended to be very unpredictable when he had had a few of bourbon.

I helped him to the couch after quickly shutting the door and locking it, then walked into the kitchen to get him some water while he was laughing in the other room to himself.

I gave him the glass of water, but he looked up at me and gestured in frustration to his glass, his once-pretty puppy dog eyes now looking... not like him at all.

I stood in front of him, arms crossed over my chest and nervously shifting my weight from one foot to the next, watching him in silence.

I was so many emotions in one: pissed, concerned and happy.

It basically felt like I was on my period.

"The fuck, no drink??" Jack scowled, tossing the water out of the glass and onto my carpet. He slammed the glass down on my coffee table, shaking it.

I had enough already.

"JACKSON... PARKER... WILSON..." I hissed in a low voice, pointing my finger at him. "Do NOT fuck with ME right now, you GOT it??"

He just stared at me, then tried to yell at me again.

But I stepped forward and got down into his face. His hand slowly tried to touch my face, but I swatted his hand away, my face now disgusted in its gaze toward him.

"DON'T. FUCKIN'. TOUCH. ME. You ARE NOT acting like a gentleman..." I said quietly. "Where's JACK at?? The REAL Jack? 'Cause he's not here right now..."

"Kira.." Jack said, chuckling as he shook his head. "D-don't say that..."

"Don't fuckin' start."

I yanked the glass off of the table, still gazing at him in my ironlike gaze. Without a word, I went into the kitchen and got him another glass of water.

I was SO pissed off with him, because I knew he wasn't acting like himself. I'd never seen him get this far gone and it worried me.

I returned not even a few seconds later.

"Now..." I said, even in my tone. "We're gonna try again. I give this to you, you drink it, then you'd better calm your fucking drunk ass down. And I mean RIGHT the fuck NOW. Got me??"

He took the glass after giving me another scowl, a cocky expression following soon after that made me want to slap him.

But I remained as calm as I could, standing above him, impatiently tapping my foot.

Jack saw this and bit his bottom lip, his smile spreading over his face. He then raised his eyes to my cleavage.

"Wow, girl..." he slurred, wobbling to and fro in his seat, his eyes glued to my bare feet. "I LOVE that shade of green on your toenails...."

But I cut him off with one hand. "JACK? DON'T. This is NOT the time."

"Juss sayin', your feet are STILL so fuckin' sexy..." he muttered, his mouth open. His eyes soon wandered up to my tits. "Mmm... and those fucking TITS..."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, sighing in exasperation. I then left the living room to go find my Vans in the bedroom. I slipped them on my feet so he'd have no distractions.

My tits were still spilling out in my top, especially with no bra on. So I threw a hoodie over it, the baggiest one so that my cleavage and volume of my girls weren't even existent.

I walked back out, a smirk on my face. No eye candy for him tonight.

His face fell as he noticed my outfit, but it didn't stop him from saying the following:

"Heyyy! We going out for more drinks, baby-!?"

"No, Jackson," I replied coldly. "You're stayin' here- how'd you find me, anyway?? And did you fuckin' drive here??"

"What of it??" Jack replied nastily, glaring at me. "I don't give a FUCK what anyone has to say."

I stood and stared at him, shaking my head. My cheeks flushed a dark red, and my tense laughter rattled out of my mouth.

"Jack... I'm warning you..."

He then stood up, off kilter as he took a step toward me, a blank expression on his face. His eyes looked me over, looking dead and gone.

I stood still, not afraid.

I'd kicked his ass before in grade school over a stack of Pogs.

TWICE.

This wasn't going to be hard.

"Kiss me..." Jack sighed, looking me over.

This was getting gross...

"NO?!" I said sharply, wrinkling my face in disgust. "You're not YOU."

"I was... until-" he hiccupped. "Until... Daffney fucked Preston... and... *hic* got knocked up..."

My jaw hung to my crotch practically.

Daffney had CHEATED ON JACK?!

I suddenly knew that everything made sense now, and why he wasn't himself...

the bitch had two-timed him to the point where he had gotten bombed tonight.

I stepped toward him and carefully placed both hands on his chest to gently sit him down. He felt hot and sweaty.

"Jack..." I said softly, my hands on my lap as I looked at him. "I'm gonna ask you something."

"Sure."

"Do you know for sure?" I asked, moving my bangs out of my face with one hand.

"Mhm..." he said sadly. "Saw the test... the DNA resultssss... and she broke down cryin' and sayin' sorry."

I sat there shaking my head, not knowing what to say.

I knew Daffney was going to do this to him. It was only a matter of when.

Jack finally drank his water, calmly this time. I silently admired him for finally making an effort to come down.

Then he looked to me with a sheepish smile.

"I was so wrong," he said, shaking his head. His tears began forming in his eyes, slowly coming back to his normal shine. "I thought she really... loved me..."

I sat still, my eyes misting over as I looked at him. He looked SO sad, just absolutely obliterated.

As much as I wanted to brag, I couldn't.

As much as I felt he deserved me rubbing it in for this for choosing that skank over me, I just couldn't.

Instead... I hugged him.

And he broke down crying right there in my arms...

...me along with him.

***

It didn't take much to convince him to stay the night. After making him some food and having him drink water, he was slowly becoming sober, more soft-spoken and no traces of viciousness came from him for the rest of the night.

He took the couch and I slept in my bed.

In the morning, I walked out of my room after calling off work, wanting to spend the day with him.

I sat down on the couch, watching him sleep. He'd taken his shirt off, and I'd admired his dad bod... watching his tatts on his arms swell up and down as he was breathing peacefully.

His hair had gotten longer now, a black ocean fanned about and above him, resting comfortably along the top of the pillow I'd let him borrow.

I smiled, lightly sifting my hand through his hair. He stirred but didn't wake up.

As I looked him over, I noticed that his shirt, jeans, socks and boxers were by his boots by the couch.

I then knew he was naked.

I blushed after maintaining my giggle, my eyes now wandering to his crotch region, the blanket shielding a potentially sexy view.

I then saw his bulge, and knew that Jack was getting morning wood!

I fought the severe temptation to give him a "good morning" blowjob.

I couldn't do that to him and so soon. We both had things to sort through, anyway.

I stood up, biting my lower lip and finally giggling softly, now going to the kitchen to fix us some coffee.

***

Jack woke up just as the coffee was finished brewing.

I'd brought in a cup for each of us, then sat down adjacent to him on the loveseat after giving him his cup.

I lay down, placing my feet under my ass.

"Good morning!" I chirped, watching him as he sat up and yawned.

He sleepily smiled then his face went in a mild shock. "Good morning... oh! I, um... I'm not-"

"Jack..." I chuckled. "I know you slept naked, honey... and no, I'm not mad, okay?"

He nodded, relaxed in his face now and then took a cigarette out of his pack from the night before. He then offered it to me.

I shook my head, smiling. "I quit. Thank you, though."

"You did?" he asked, looking at me in mild shock. "Since when??"

"Last year," I replied, smiling, sitting up and crossing my legs.

Jack's eyes, now green, sexy and himself, watched me do so.

His eyes also looked at my feet, which I deliberately showed in front of him.

He looked away, saw his coffee and took a sip while smiling.

"What?" I asked, grinning.

"I.. nothing."

"No, what?"

"Kira... I know now's not a good time-"

"It's not, huh?" I challenged, sticking my tongue out at him and giggling softly.

He looked away, blushing. "Thank you for the coffee."

"Always... I got you."

"I'm sorry," he said quietly, looking at me now. "I was an asshole last night."

I'd been staring at his well-toned shoulders and arms, lightly tanned in the sunlight that was filtering in through the shades in the living room.

He still looked fucking GOOD... but when he was just waking up in the morning?

Shew...

I was getting horny just looking at him!

I shook it off, looking at his face now.

"I was worried..." I said, now sitting up. "Are you okay?"

Jack nodded, giving me a smile and looking my way. "Yeah."

I knew he was lying. But I nodded and smiled back. "Alright... good."

He then let his eyes linger on me, then looked down as he tried to hide that smile I fell in love with.

"What?!" I laughed, flipping my hair back in a whip and over my shoulder. "What are you looking at?"

Jack slowly looked at me, his greens shiny and his smile looking wry. "I forgot how beautiful you looked first thing in the morning."

I blushed again, grinning. "You're too sweet."

"Just telling the truth."

I then had to ask him something. "Jack?"

"Hm?"

"Do you still love her?"

Jack shook his head with no hesitation. "Not anymore. Not after that."

I nodded, now sitting up and cross-legged, tucking my feet under me and holding them in my hands, watching him.

"Why?" he asked, looking briefly at my chest region. I'd worn my favorite tank and was without a bra again, so the girls were practically out, my cleavage almost like a taunt.

"Just was wondering," I said, looking at him. "What are you gonna do now? You're not living together, are you?"

"No."

"That's good. Still at the same place?"

"Mhm," Jack replied, taking a drag while looking at me, feet to face.

"Jack..." I giggled. "What are you looking at?"

Jack shrugged, snickering and avoiding my eyes now.

I then stood up and sat next to him.

He watched me, shyly looking away.

I set my hand on his shoulder, tapping it.

He looked my way, and the gaze his shiny greens gave me caused my heart to skip a few beats.

I looked him over, lightly grazing his shoulder, feeling the muscles in his bicep.

"You smell good," he commented, this time holding eye contact.

I smiled. "I showered last night."

"Love the lilac."

"I know you do. I know you also like my natural scent, too," I giggled.

"Guilty as charged."

I felt a slight tremor about my arms, feeling the goosebumps arrive upon them.

FUCK, what he DID to me, and just by talking....

I then rested one foot on the coffee table, slowly spreading my toes.

He watched it, grinning to himself then turning away.

"Jack..." I softly said. "Is this too much?"

"No."

"You sure?" I asked, taking my hand off of his shoulder and resting it on his blanketed lap.

"Mhm."

"Okay."

"Don't you have work?"

"Called off."

Jack looked at me in mild concern.

"Worth it..." I whispered, winking. "They can wait."

Jack smiled, putting out his cigarette.

"I love your home," Jack commented, looking around. "You've done so well for yourself."

"Thank you," I said, smiling as I rested my chin on his shoulder, looking at his lips while biting my bottom one. "It's good. Kinda quiet some nights."

"No man?"

"None. I'm single."

Jack nodded, finishing his coffee.

"I want you..." I then said to him, closing my eyes.

12