Jack & Kira Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack then sputtered in between his last sips, choking almost violently. "Wha..?!"

We both laughed at that.

I patted his back, and he calmed down. He then turned to me.

"Are you serious, Kira? I hurt you..."

"I hurt YOU, Jack..." I replied, looking away and to my feet now. "I've not been fair to you at all... and I'm so sorry..."

I then felt his bare, taut arm around my waist, pulling me into his side.

"We're here now, Kira..." he said softly.

I smiled, the mist in my eyes fading already as I leaned into his hug. "We are..."

"So... um.. I.. uh..."

I looked at him slowly, blushing.

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"Well... what you said, earlier... I also... want to, uh-"

I kissed him in reply, taking in his lips, his taste, sighing loudly, my hands on his face and turning him to face me.

We kissed slowly, reintroducing each other to our long-hidden passion...

"Mmm..." he softly moaned in my mouth, immediately taking me onto my back on the couch. "Kira..."

I lay beneath him, kissing and devouring his tongue. "Baby.. I want you... I fucking WANT you, Jackson...."

We made out in a fever, Jack now between my spreading legs. I shed my top, dropping it onto the floor beside us as Jack shed the blanket, now naked and fully hard before me.

I gasped, looking at that gorgeous cock now in my hand, stroking him slowly, panting as I looked at it, then up to him softly, pouring my love into him.

The freckle was still at the tip, swollen and already leaking his excitement, and his cock pulsed in my palm as he repositioned himself above me and in between my legs.

He then went down to my feet.

I giggled, closing my eyes as I felt his warm mouth and tongue began to worship my left foot, the top of it, then my toes. He moaned as my other foot found his cock, my toes sliding up and down his shaft, hard and thick...

"Good boy.." I cooed, my soles stroking him. "I've missed you, baby..."

Jack groaned as my toes found his precum, and he sucked it clean off of my already-soaked toes. "Mmmm... Kira, baby... you taste.... so fucking good.."

I giggled, sliding down my pants. My scent hit the air, and Jack didn't hesitate in dropping slowly down to me, gently kissing me as I allowed him inside, gently feeding him into my pussy, wet and waiting for him.

Jack gasped. "MMMMM-!? Honey... you're TIGHT..."

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and we gasped together, feeling each other for the first time in so long.

We went slow, petting, kissing deeply and fucking slowly.

He was making LOVE to me, and I whimpered in excited gasps in his mouth as he smothered my building moans, groping my tits and petting my face, going a little faster in his strokes...

I rested my feet on his back, and once he began hitting my cervix, I let out a deep moan, almost crying.

His mouth was by my ear, whispering into it as we fucked: "You... feel so good, baby.. SO fucking good..."

I moaned back, giggling. "So do you... Daddy... mmmm, missed this fucking COCK... GODDAMN..."

He went harder, causing me to cry out, pulling him deeper inside of me, my legs tight around his waist.

Our eyes found each other's, and he then whispered, "You're still so beautiful, Kira..."

I shut my eyes, gasping in happiness, trying not to cry...

He still thought I was beautiful... my heart soared as I let him do me.

The sweat from his chest began to lightly rain down on me, and the couch began to sing beneath us with the faster he went in his pounding of my starved box.

We locked eyes again, panting loudly, then locked lips, our tongues becoming once again reacquainted with one another. My spit overflowed, and I CRAVED this man's taste.

Jack cried softly as I began to flex my hot walls around his dick, coaxing him to cum as we kissed sloppily, my fingers pulling his hair tightly.

He palmed and massaged my tits in reply, saying my name over and over.

It was so fucking hot and felt right...

I wanted him... I'd needed him.

I wanted that milk, too... badly...

He finally whispered into my ear as soon as I thought about him unloading:

"Kira..."

"UNNNh... hmmmmm...?"

"Are you... on the - FUCK, baby, MMM.. on the... pill?"

"No..." I sighed, eyes still closed, feeling every eight of his inches inside of me...

"Do you want me to-?"

"Pull out... MMMMMMnnnnn no... no, baby, UNNNNNHHHH.."

"Mmmmm... honey..."

I giggled, rocking back slowly into him, looking up at him and blushing. I messaged my tits in my hands, watching him as I unlocked my legs and gone spread eagle.

Jack moaned, his eyes looking at me in pure love. He buried his lips around my throat, sucking and licking as he moaned into my neck. The vibrations caused new goosebumps to form over my chest, and I raked my nails down his arms as I leaned my head back, wanting him to keep it up.

He did, and I knew some hickies were on the way.

I moaned loudly, bucking back into him, then feeling his hands go from my tits to just one on my left tit, the other slowly around my throat.

I gasped into a giggle, wrapping my legs around his waist again as he gently began to choke me.

I felt his breath in my ear from the side of my neck, almost like a gentle fog, and he started in with raising the heat as I lay under him, getting fucked and DAMN good:

"Good girl, Kira..."

I cooed, giggling and bringing him into me as close as we could get.

"That's a good girl..." Jack praised, slowing down in his lovemaking. "Shhhh... good girl... goooooood girllll, Kira..."

I nodded, eyes shut tight and giggling as I held him, allowing him to just take over. "Mmmmmmm... Jackkkk...."

"Yes, kitten.. mmmm...?"

"Fuck me..." I sweetly demanded, locking my legs tightly. "Fuck me, baby..."

"Yeah...?" he panted softly, choking a little firmer now, his other hand running over my face gently.

This was fucking HEAVEN... and I fucking loved it when he choked me...

"FUCK me, Jack..." I wheezed into a moan. "FUCK me, Daddy..."

He went harder and slower, and I couldn't stop both the drawn out squeaks from my lips nor myself from squirting.

"Good GIRL!" he praised, kissing me as he let go of my throat, allowing me to moan loud as I rode out my orgasm, gradually and softly moaning now in his mouth as I came down. "Mmmmm... good... girl, kitten..."

My legs shook, and my toes curled as his cock flexed inside of me. My nails raked down his back in anticipation as my moaning became weak grunts in his mouth, succumbing to his passion and talent...

Ten of his strokes later, and I came again...

FUCK, this man STILL knew how to satisfy me...

I lay under him, laughing as I ran my hands through my hair, eyes shut and my nips hardened. I felt my sweat roll off my face, once again trapping him between my legs, resuming our make out, trading tongues, moans and spit, grabbing handfuls of his ass.

I then smelled our sex in the air, and Jack must have too, because his moans increased in volume and depth as his speed did. I coaxed him, whispering in his

ear as I held him. "C'mon, baby... cum for your good girl..."

Jack cried out, burying his face in my ear, and I grabbed his ass again with both hands, fucking and thrusting back into him. "That's my... UNNNNhhh... that's my man... c'mon, baby... you're so fuckin' close..."

Jack nodded. "MMMM soooo close, baby..."

"Cum for me, handsome..." I cooed. "Gimme all of it... I want it... I NEED you, sweetie... all that warm, delicious cum!?"

"MMMMMM... OH FUCK, KIRA..." Jack cried, slowing down and holding my face in his hands. "Mmmmmm baby-?!"

Crossing my feet over one another as I locked my sweaty legs as tightly as I could around his waist, I kept up with my dirty talk: "Mmmmm... I've missed you cumming... allllll the way inside of this pussy... YOUR pussy, Daddy... gimme your jizz... remember... MMMMM... when I... AHHHH.... swallowed you...?"

Jack nodded, his cries higher as I felt his body tense up, still making love to me. "Mhm!?"

"Fill me up, Jack... fill your good girl..." I moaned, playing with his hair. "Cum for me... please, pretty pleeeease..."

Jack shook then, and he cried out in my ear: "Oh SHIT, I'M GONNA CUM..!?"

I sighed happily, rubbing my soles on his back, thrusting back into him.

"MHM?! CUM, DADDY, CUM..."

He buried his face back into my tits and I held him there. "FUCK... I'M CUMMING!? I'M CUMMINGGGG..."

I giggled loudly as he arrived, hot... flooding my walls and it kept GOING...

"MMMMMMMM.... yessssss, baby! Goooood boooooy... good boy, sweetie... mmmmmm... ooo? MMMMM... shhhhh, calm down, sweetie... breathe... shhhhhhhhh... shshshhhh, that's my good boy... "

I finished milking him as he stuttered joyfully, grabbing my breasts and shivering into my chest. I giggled, feeling him already leak out of my cave, panting with him, listening to the sweet music of his heartbeat and him praising me and my apparent talent...

But HE was the one who got me off at least four times!

It was magical... Jack knew the difference between fucking and making love...

Once he came to, we kissed slowly, locking eyes and sharing an unspoken newfound love for one another...

This was what I'd been missing, anyway..

Him.

And here he was, sweating with me, smiling at me with his eyes and face, his warm icing flowing down and out of me still...

12