Jack and Mia and Nadia and Mike

Story Info
Foursome with Jack and Mia.
4.7k words
4.4
19.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We just got a hot tub, wanna see it?" Nadia said excitedly.

"Sure." Mia took another drink from her wine.

They walked to the patio, the small pool on the left glistening in the moonlight. They turned right to the hot tub.

"It sits perfectly in this alcove. That door leads to our bedroom." Nadia pointed out the French doors. "We can slip in and out with no trouble."

Mike raised the hot tub cover and pushed the buttons for the jets. It was a cozy four-seater and Nadia put her hand in to test the water.

"Perfect temp," she said, "check it." She looked at Mia, challenging her to test it. Mia did.

"Lovely," she said.

Jack and Mia had been friends with Nadia and Mike for years. Unfortunately because they lived in different cities, they only met each other when Jack and Mia were visiting Mia's sister, Raelynn (or Rae), and her husband. Nadia and Mike's were in Rae's inner circle of friends and that was how the couples had met each other. They always made an effort to spend some time with each other; dinner, drinks, just dropping by for a visit, something. They were comfortable enough with each other to be able to talk somewhat freely about most things.

Although Jack and Mia were swingers, they were discreet about their playing. Raelynn, as far as they knew, had no idea and they assumed the people in her circle didn't either. Rae's circle had all met through church, so Jack and Mia figured they were a little strait-laced or religious so they did not press a sexual relationship with any of them... and there were quite a few couples they would have jumped at the chance to fuck.

They could only meet for this one night, this time, as Nadia and Mike were going to Jamacia for a vacation two days after this visit, with the flight from Tampa at 5am on Sunday. Pack tomorrow, then bed early was their plan.

Jack swished his hand in the water.

"It is perfect." He said, "Pretty relaxing, I'm betting. Sooth some soreness away."

"Wanna try it out?" Mike inquired.

"We didn't bring our suits," Mia interjected.

"Do we need them?" Nadia asked, her eyebrows raised in question.

"We're comfortable enough, if you guys are." Mia answered, looking intently at Nadia.

Nadia, keeping eye contact with Mia, put her glass on the table and opened her blouse, exposing her large tits captured in a blue bra. When she threw the blouse on the table with her drink and reached back for the bra clasp, Mia put her drink down and pulled her t-shirt over her head. Soon both ladies were topless and, having stepped out of their shoes, were removing their jeans.

"This ain't a strip show, get undressed... or are you guys not joining us." Mia's question jolted the men out of their stupor.

"Check that off the bucket list," thought Jack, looking at Nadia's big tits, now hanging to just above her very slightly protruding belly and bald pussy. He noticed Mike was doing the same with Mia.

All naked, they retrieved their drinks and got into the hot tub. The women faced each other, as did the men.

Mike, looking at Mia, said, "Forgive me for saying, but your body rocks. I apologize if I get hard."

"I would be hurt if I didn't get you hard." She replied, looking toward his crotch but not seeing anything through the bubbles. "I think I'm very similar to your wife's body, so..."

"I love my wife's body, but yours is one I have never seen. I could only imagine what it was like."

She stood up, raising her tits and pussy out of the water.

"Get a better look," she smiled.

She bent slightly so her tits hung down and shook them from left to right. "They're about like your wife's; a little smaller maybe."

Looking at Nadia, "Let's see yours," she said.

Nadia, smiling, rose, her tits and pussy clearing the water. She also bent so her tits hung down and twisted from side to side as Mia had done, making her big jugs swing from left to right.

"Yep, hers are bigger. Let's compare cocks," Mia said, sitting back down, tits disappearing under the water.

The guys looked at each other and stood up. Both cocks were semi-erect; Jack's about 8.5inches long, Mike's about 7.5inches; the thickness was about the same.

"Nice," said Mia looking at both cocks then Nadia, who was looking at Jack's.

"You want to fuck us, yes?" asked Mia, ever forward when it came to sex. "Cause we swing. But if you don't, we can just stay this way and think no more about it. We don't want to ruin our friendship with you."

Nadia, unexpectedly, reached out and stroked Jack's cock.

"We've fucked each other with others also fucking in the room, but never swapped." Mike explained.

"We have talked about it and want to experiment but discreetly." Nadia said, "There are rumors that Sally and Gavin swing, but we've not explored that scene... yet."

"Gavin told me Sally eats pussy and takes it up the ass... his words," interjected Mike.

Sally and Gavin were on Jack and Mia's list, so good info for another time perhaps.

Nadia was still stroking Jack's cock.

"Wanna suck it?" asked Mia, her hand had moved to Mike's cock under the water after he sat down.

"Emmm..." she looked at Mike. He nodded.

Nadia closed her mouth around the head and sucked gently getting a taste of Jack's pre-cum. She swallowed without removing the head and progressed further down the cock.

As Nadia continued her blowjob, Mia looked at Mike and, addressing them both, said, "How far do you want to go with this?"

Nadia returned to her hot tub seat, still stroking Jack's cock, and looked at Mia. "What do you mean?" a quizzical look on her face.

"Well, first, I will tell you our rules and then you can tell us your rules and we'll find the middle ground we are ALL comfortable with."

"Okay, go ahead. We are new to this, so your experience will give us some insight for later."

Mike looked at Nadia, she nodded as if understanding his thoughts -- we don't have to commit to this lifestyle tonight, but I do want to fuck Mia; please go with it tonight.

"Okay, so we only do drug/disease free couples; we don't swap, per se, we do threesomes, foursomes, orgies..."

"What's the difference?" Nadia asked.

"Swapping is the couples swap partners, they can go into different rooms or even stay in the same room, but they don't share the partners. A foursome, like we would do tonight, is all four of us sharing. You or I could go from one cock to the other without asking; Jack could pull his cock out of you and put it in me, like that... know what I mean?"

"I see." Nadia nodded in understanding.

"We are perverted freaks," Mia laughed. "I don't know what your kink level is, but ours is very high."

"Explain," Nadia again interrupted.

"You know what watersports are?" A nod from Nadia. "We are heavily into that, but not scat."

"Scat?" This had turned into a conversation between Mia and Nadia.

"Shitting on each other, even eating it."

"Oh, fuck no..." Nadia shivered in distaste, "Sorry, go on."

"We do anal; we are both bi; we do ass-to-mouth; we will eat cum from anywhere; and most importantly, I love dirty, nasty talking and verbal degrading."

"Clarify the 'dirty, nasty, degrading' talk." Nadia used her fingers to make the quotes.

"I love the word 'cunt' (Mia used her fingers for the quotes), saying it, hearing it, being called it. I love people calling me, and me calling them, a whore, slut, cunt, bitch. I would cum right now if you said, 'Eat my cunt, you fucking bitch' (again with the air quotes). That's what gets me off."

She stared at Nadia, waiting for an answer.

"I've never had a woman touch me, let alone 'eat my cunt' but I am interested enough to let you have a go at me; might even return the favor," she smiled at Mia.

"So what are your rules?" Mia asked.

Nadia took a drink of her wine.

"Well, MY rules are, I have done anal so that's fine; not sure about the ass-to-mouth tonight, however. No watersports, not tonight at least. You said you eat pussy, right?"

After a nod from Mia, "So, I will let you touch, lick or suck any part of me, including my pussy, sorry cunt, asshole and tits. I will kiss you and I will definitely touch your boobs and even finger your cunt, but I may not lick it, okay?"

"Yeah, no problem. I like to eat cum out of cunts, and suck cock that has been in a cunt, mine or someone else's; you want to try that?" Nadia shrugged to say it may happen.

"Also," Mia stood, "These and those," she pointed at her and then Nadia's chest, "are full-grown tits, not boobs; we're not teenagers."

Nadia laughed. "I'll get better at the dirty talk, okay?"

"I'm not bi." Mike was the first male voice to speak in quite a while. "I don't know if I can touch another man or have him touch me."

"No problem," Jack looked at him. "We won't do anything other people are not comfortable with. That's why we are talking now."

"Do you have a problem with Jack being bi?" Mia asked, concerned, "Because we don't do separate."

"What does that mean?" asked Nadia.

"I won't play without Jack being involved, even if he allows me to, and vice versa; it's our rule. If you do not want to go through with this, it's not a problem."

"I don't have a problem with gays or bisexuals, but I am uncomfortable with doing anything sexual with men. Nadia isn't, cause she's a slut." He laughed hoping his joke would lighten the mood.

"That's true, I will do anything in the heat of the moment. If I plan it, I could talk myself out of it; but in the moment, I may sixty-nine you just because it seemed the thing to do at the time. Does that make sense?"

"Yes it does, actually. I know some people who have done stuff and then been so eaten up with guilt they practically entered a convent afterwards," she laughed.

"Look, Mike, I don't push my bi side on anyone." Jack put his arm around Mia's shoulder, "I suck cock because she enjoys watching me do it more than it is something I want to do. Don't get me wrong -- I do enjoy it, but I don't go looking for it. If it happens, it happens. So your cock and ass are safe from me... Mia, on the other hand, loves playing with assholes, so she may try to lick and finger yours. Just watch out."

"Oh! He loves having his asshole fingered," Nadia interjected. "Can't get cum in my mouth unless my finger is up his ass."

"Maybe you are bi." Jack shrugged.

"It's not the ass-play, it's a GUY touching me, sexually, that's the problem." Mike clarified.

"You ever fuck his ass with a strap-on?" Mia asked Nadia.

"Used a dildo a couple of times, but never a strap-on."

"You need to do it, it is wonderful. He's fucked your ass, right? Only fair you get payback."

"Fuck," Mike rolled his eyes, "Can we move on from my ass."

They all laughed; wasn't a joke, but he did lighten the mood.

"Okay, so we," Mia pointed to her and Jack, "will do anything; but WE will keep the sex generic, and you guys can tell us when YOU want to up the tempo, so to speak, okay?"

"Sounds good," the other three agreed.

"Now, I think, I'm a cock suck ahead of you; so get to sucking, bitch." Nadia sat back and took a sip of her wine, waiting for the show.

"Stand up," Mia ordered Mike, moving to the middle of the hot tub on her knees.

His cock was flaccid. It had been a while since anyone had exposed any skin and, although the talk had been about sex, it had been very clinical so he was not excited.

Mia smiled slyly; she wanted to make him cum without touching him, just to see if she could.

She sat on the edge of the hot tub and spread her legs. Looking at him, she ran her finger through her pussy lips a few times and then pushed it into her opening.

"What's wrong, Mike, all this talk about guys sucking and fucking each other turn you off? You want to see some hot wet cunt?" she breathed lustily.

Pulling her finger out, she sucked it into her mouth.

"This cunt tastes so good. You like watching me suck my cunt juice off my finger? Or are you imagining my finger is your cock? You want to put your cock in my cunt?" (She rubbed her pussy mound for emphasis); "My mouth?" (She ran her tongue sexily around her lips); "Between my tits?" (She drew her hand up through her cleavage); "Nadia has bigger tits than me, have you tit-fucked her melons? I bet you have."

She turned and bent over at the waist. Spreading her ass cheeks, she said, "You want to fuck this delicious asshole? You've thought about fucking my ass before, right? I've thought about having your cock up my asshole, and in my cunt, and between my tits and in my mouth. I want your cum all over my face. We know Nadia swallows, but does she let you cum on her face? I bet she does, cause she's a whore like me, right?"

The dirty talk was having the effect she wanted; but on everyone, not just Mike. Jack had reached over and started toying with Nadia's tits while watching the show; it was something he had watched many times from his wife and still got him rock hard every time. She was just so into talking that way, it sold the whole thing.

Nadia was absentmindedly jerking his cock in return, also more interested in the show. She was mentally taking notes as she watched her husband's cock literally grow before her.

"I have to try this in the future; I do like dirty talk and so does Mike, apparently," she thought.

Mike started to stroke his cock, it already hard and pre-cum on the tip.

"Yeah, jerk off with me, your nasty little whore." Mia dipped her finger in her snatch again, fingering her cunt in time with Mike's stroking.

"That's it, motherfucker, jerk that cock like you're fucking my cunt. Look at this bitch, fucking her juicy cunt. Listen to that wetness. Oh, fuck yeah, you are making me cum. Are you going to cum, baby?"

"Yeah, I'm almost there. Keep fingering your pussy..." Mike was so very close, but he was trying to hold it for as long as possible.

"This is a cunt, bitch, say it. Tell me to finger-fuck my cunt, just like you're going to fuck my cunt with your cock."

"Yes, finger your cunt. I'm going to fuck all your holes, bitch; your cunt, your ass, your mouth, even tit-fuck you, you fucking whore" (his jerking increased in speed). "Fist your cunt, slut, stick your whole hand up your cunt."

Mia put three fingers in her twat, that was all she tried to fit at any one time.

"Do you fist Nadia's cunt? Does that cock-sucking whore spread her fucking legs and let you shove your hand up her tight cunt? Are you a super freak cunt-fister? Do you want me to fist her cunt? I want to stick my hand up her cunt, I've done that to other women. It is so juicy up that snatch..."

"Fuck, I'm cumming." Mike almost screamed.

"On my face and tits," Mia moved closer to him, "Paint my face and tits, you bastard."

Mike threw his head back as his orgasm hit. His eyes closed he did not know where his cum was shooting, but he knew it was a lot. He shot rope after rope of cum over her head, in her hair, on her nose, mouth, and chin, and the last two on her tits. He sat down, exhausted.

"Fuck me, that was intense." He looked at the three staring at him. "What?" he asked

"I've never realized you were a pervert. You have never said anything about fisting my pussy before." Nadia looked stunned and intrigued.

"It was just role play, babe, I felt it was right in the moment," he said to Nadia, then to Mia, "I hope you're not offended."

"Not at all. I told you I love to be degraded, and to degrade also, so get ready for that," she answered, "Though, I do not fist myself, so that may not happen ever."

"But you have been fisted?" Nadia asked curious.

"Yes, twice," said Mia. "It was not unpleasant, but not something I would do regularly. I actually have a small, tight pussy, which I want to keep that way, even after all the things I've had shoved up my cunt -- it's true."

"You ever been fisted?" Jack asked Nadia.

"Mike tries but has never got a whole fist up there. Once, I think, he had all five fingers in there but couldn't get his hand in."

"Yeah that's right," said Mike. "I want to fist a cunt, it's on my bucket list."

"What about you, Nadia, do you want to be fisted?" Mia asked.

"I think I want to try it."

"I can fist you tonight if you want. Do you have lube?" Mia said.

"Yes, lube galore. Edible flavored, if you want to lick my pussy while you're trying to get your hand in."

"Before we get into that, can I eat your pussy? And maybe fuck you?" Jack asked still being jerked off by Nadia.

"Shall we get dried and go in the bedroom, I'm getting pruney sitting in this." Nadia stated.

They dried off and took their drinks into the bedroom.

Nadia lay on the bed and Jack got on top in a sixty-nine. He pulled her legs up and held them at his flanks with his arms. He licked her clit, cunt, asshole, and then back to her clit. He sucked her clit into his mouth and tugged gently with his teeth. He stiffened his tongue and fucked it into her cunt several times. The entire time he was massaging her ass cheeks and rubbing her asshole. He spat on her asshole and pushed his finger in. She had been fucked in the ass before so there was no resistance, but her muscles did grip his finger as he fucked the hole.

Nadia took her cues from Jack. She licked and sucked his cock and when he massaged her ass, she returned the favor. Sucking his balls into her mouth, she left one hand on his ass and moved the other to jerk his cock. When his finger entered her asshole, she tried the same with him -- "He is bi and Mia said she had fucked his ass with a strap-on, plus Mike likes it, so... let's see," she thought.

As she fingered his asshole, she adjusted her head so she could take his cock back into her mouth.

Jack maneuvered himself so he was lying on his side next to Nadia. She took his cock back into her mouth and continued to fuck his asshole with her finger. He was sucking on her tits now, but someone was eating her pussy, she realized.

Looking down, she saw Mia's head between her legs and her husband behind Mia fucking her.

Mia looked at Nadia, lifted her head so Nadia could see her smile, her face covered in pussy juice, and returned to eating the cunt while keeping eye contact with Nadia.

Nadia smiled back and returned to sucking Jack's cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum." Jack looked at Nadia wondering where she would want him to shoot his load.

She continued sucking his cock and Jack released into her mouth. She took his cock from her mouth, swallowed his load, then sucked his cock back into her mouth to make sure she had it all. She took the cock out and inspected it, licking the head to get the little still there.

"Why don't you fuck me while I sixty-nine your wife." Mia said to Mike.

He reluctantly pulled out and watched her place her snatch over Nadia's face. Mia kept her cunt above Nadia, allowing her to see what was expected and giving her time to refuse. Between her tits, Mia watched Nadia reach up for her slit with her tongue; she lowered her pussy and felt Nadia's hands grab her ass cheeks and her tongue penetrate her hole.

Mike knelt behind Mia and rubbed his cockhead on her slit. He felt Nadia's tongue lick the underside of his cock and he pushed his hard-on down into her mouth. She sucked on it and then he inserted it into Mia's wet cunt.

Mia was sucking Jack's cock, getting it wet before inserting it into Nadia's cunt. She then licked Nadia's clit, as Nadia licked her while their husbands fucked them. Mia worked her hands under Nadia's full ass and probed her hole with a finger. When one went in, she tried to push a second in -- she was successful.

Nadia was enjoying the different feelings of pleasure from the various zones. Her asshole being fingered, her cunt being fucked, licking pussy and cock at the same time, sucking Mike's balls as the swung back and forth over her face... yes, she was enjoying being a slut.

"Stick that cock up my ass," Mia said to Mike over her shoulder. "You want your ass fucked, Nadia?" she casually asked.

12