Jack and Mia and Nadia and Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah," was the reply.

While Mia continued to work on her pussy, Jack knelt and started to lick her asshole. He spat on it and then stood to rub his cockhead over the star. Mia spat on his cock and then on Nadia's hole, she pulled the ass cheeks apart and watched her husband push his cock into the waiting pucker. He did not stop, not needing to, until he was fully seated. He then started a slow in and out, savoring the experience.

Mike pulled his cock out of Mia's cunt and, thinking he was pushing the boundaries, pushed it down into Nadia's mouth. She sucked it enthusiastically getting all the cunt juice off it. She then sucked it to lube it for the asshole above her. As with Nadia, the cock slipped easily into the well-used hole. He too went to the hilt without pausing. His rhythm was a little faster than Jack's.

Mia was getting turned on by what was happening at her crotch and head. Licking Nadia's pussy and Jack fucking her asshole had been a fantasy for both of them, now coming true. Her thoughts drifted to Sally and Gavin, she wondered if they were swingers or swappers. Jack's increased pace and rapid breathing told her he was ready to cum.

"Cum in her asshole, baby." Mia knew that's what Jack was going to do, she was just letting Nadia know it was going to happen in case she would have a problem with it. She watched Jack fuck Nadia's asshole rapidly for several strokes and then push all the way in.

He came up an ass he had fantasized about for many years. "Just knocking out that bucket list..." he thought, "course it is a long list."

He pulled his cock from Nadia's asshole and Mia sucked it into her mouth.

Mike pulled Mia's hips toward him so he was fully seated in her asshole and let go a torrent of cum... Jack was not the only one with a bucket list and Mike had just ticked a box on his. He pulled out but Nadia made no attempt to suck his cock. He grabbed a towel they had used to dry themselves from the hot tub and wiped his cock clean.

The men wiped sweat from their brows, and came close to high-fiving each other, until they saw the look on Mia's face.

"What's wrong?" asked Jack.

"I haven't cum yet. Someone better start eating my cunt."

Jack started to kneel, when Nadia said, "Mike, she's a guest in our house... eat her cunt."

Looking at Jack, she said, "You can eat mine. It's on my wish list to cum on your face."

Jack smiled a big smile as he knelt and buried his face in her snatch. He loved the taste of cunt and would eat her through two orgasms if she wanted.

He heard Mia's breathing increase and without stopping his pussy-eating, looked at her as she held Mike's head in her V.

"Eat that cunt, motherfucker. Yes, fuck, yes. That's it, finger that twat. You can finger my asshole too, that's your cum up there so it's lubed already for you. Yes, lick that clit. Oh, suck it, yes, yes, yes... YESSSS." She exploded with him sucking her clit, fingering her cunt with the middle and index finger and fucking her asshole with his little finger. Known as the "shocker," he crossed another item off his list. Although, he had "shocked" his wife lots of times, his list called for him to "shock" someone other than his wife; mission accomplished... and she came while doing it, extra points for that, he thought.

Jack returned his attention to the task at hand. "It's not a task," he thought, "It's sweet pussy on a hot chick that was on my list. I do want her to cum in my mouth, though... Mike can't be the only one to say that."

Jack put all his eating skills to the test and was rewarded for his endeavor. Nadia sat up, grabbed his head, and ground her twat on his mouth.

"Yessss. Fuck yes. Oh, fuck." She lay back down and released his head. He licked her clit a few more times and she squeezed her legs closed.

"No, it's too sensitive." She playfully admonished.

He kissed each inner thigh and stood up. "Fuck that was a good night," he said.

"Anyone want water?" Mike asked being a good host.

"I'll take some," answered Jack.

"Me two," said Mia.

"Me three," said Nadia.

When Mike returned with the water, they sat, naked on the bed and talked.

"We have got to do this again," said Nadia. "For longer, next time, though."

"What do you mean?" asked Mia.

"A long weekend. This was fun, but I would like to explore some of the other stuff you talked about, including fisting me; just to see if we like it. If we don't, no problem. I don't think you would end our friendship over not being able to piss on us or vice versa." She took Mia's hand, "We trust you guys more than some of the others in the group. We don't think you would gossip about us over tonight or any other things we would do."

"That is correct. We take friendships very seriously. You can do anything you want to us or with us, but don't fuck us over -- that's our biggest rule with friends. Anything we hear, see, do, or say does not go past us four -- agreed?"

They all agreed. Plans were made for a long weekend in the future with the Keys mentioned as a place to go to be "out of sight and sound" of the group.

Mia and Jack dressed, while Nadia and Mike put robes on.

They walked them to the door and kissed goodnight.

"Suppose you're going straight to sleep," Jack said.

"Fuck no. We are going to talk about tonight and he's going to fuck all my holes before we go to sleep. Thanks for a great time." She was sincere with the last part.

Jack and Mia went to their car. Nadia and Mike closed the door when they started it up and drove off.

12