Jack and Ness, Have a Voyeur

Story Info
Ness and Jack are watched.
1k words
3.54
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PB2019
PB2019
4 Followers

Ness pulled off her top quickly, rapidly pressing into jack's already naked body.

Unclasping her bra she let it fall to the floor, her hard nipples pressing into his chest. His rough hands ran down her back, gently circling the base of her spine, his fingers gently tracing the waistband of her jeans.

Hands now sliding to the front he let one hand cup her breast, gently pinching her hard nipple whilst the other rapidly fumbled with her jeans, undoing them with a carnal lust.

He pulled them down at the same time as her knickers and pressed his thick erection into her.

She felt his warm pre cum on her leg as the tip of his cock head brushed against her. She looked down, pleased to see how big it was. Ness loved big cocks. They felt better in her hand and her mouth. And her pussy, well...

She stepped back watching him slowly wank for her. As he did she could see the pre cum leaking out and running down the shaft. She pinched her nipple with excitement, sending a quiver down her body. Quickly she moved her free hand to her clit. Her pussy was wet and her clit swollen. Much bigger than normal, and she rubbed it feeling the electric though her body, Hoping Jack would see this big clit.

How could he not, dropping to his knees in front of her he sucked it, his head bobbing up and down licking and sucking on her engorged clit. Looking down it reminded Ness of what it would be like to see him suck cock.

Fuck! That thought sent her over the edge, grabbing his head between her hands she pulled his face into her, gushing all over him in a scream of pleasure, knees giving way as he lapped her juices up.

As she slumped to the floor jack wasted no time in pushing her flat on her front. He positioned himself over her, his giant cock pressing into her ass. She parted her legs to allow him in.

He was taken back how easily her pussy fit his huge member. She was soaked and now so was the full shaft of jack's cock. He buried it deep into her, his weight press her down as he fucked her slow but hard. His balls heavy and full, slammed into her with every thrust.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair as they fucked she arched her back, causing his cock to rub up against a new part of her pussy. Her head upright she moaned with ecstasy as he took her hard from behind. The feeling of his power and his size excited her so much.

She glanced round. Her heart stopped as she realised some one was watching through the window!

He was wanking as well!

At first Ness was angry... Until she saw his cock.

It was even bigger than Jack's. She wanted it. Something about being taken like this had just woken her inner slut and she wanted these two long fat cocks!

Pushing Jack off she quickly went to the window letting him in. Jack didn't seem to care one bit which made Ness even more horny and slutty feeling.

Grabbing his huge cock she pulled him into the room and began to wank him, beckoning Jack over too.

To Ness's delight Jack had his cock in his hand and layed it over the top of the strangers.

The two began to rub them together, mixing pre cum over each others helmets.

Ness stepped back to watch this and gently started to play with herself.

The stranger grabbed his cock and started slapping jack's shaft with it. Jack held his dick still to make it easier for him. After a while they reversed the rolls before both started to sink their cocks into each other.

The stranger grabbed Jack's cock and looked at Ness, she was almost drooling with excitement as she watched Jack slowly start to be wanked off in front of her.

He moaned and pushed his pulsating cock into the man's hands wanking him back. The two men stood jerking each others cocks watching Ness.

She loved it. There must have been at least 18 inches of cock between these two hunks.

Then she nearly lost control...

Without warning the stranger dropped to Jack and swallowed his cock! There was no warning and Jack momentarily looked shocked before quickly composing himself.

Ness watched as the stranger opened his mouth wide for Jack to fuck his mouth. Ness couldn't take it any more and dropped helping the stranger pleasure Jack in this strange and exciting bi three way.

Jack's cock was pulsating as the two of them licked and kissed round it.

He had to pull away before he came! He and the stranger switched places. Jack had never thought about anything like this but was overtaken with the lust of the situation. He took the man's salty warm cock head in his mouth and gently sucked, letting his tongue roam the man's cock head. He could feel the pre cum and taste it.

Ness was behind him, she held his shoulders still and told him to open his mouth. He did, excitement growing in his balls.

The man began to fuck his mouth. Jack loved it, he was being a bi slut for Ness as she dominated him. He sucked hard every time the cock hit his mouth. Suddenly he felt the eruptions hitting his face. The giant cock spurting wave after wave onto him. There was so much cum Jack couldn't see, the man had left the moment he'd cum!

Ness dropped to him and quickly slurped up the strangers spunk through heavy breaths...

Jack was so turned on he didn't think he could last much longer. Pushing Ness to her knees and began to vigorously wank his thick cock pinching at his own nipples. As he did so he blasted Ness.

Even more cum than the stranger fired from his cock, coating Ness's tits and face as she rubbed her huge clit gushing and cumming over Jack.

PB2019
PB2019
4 Followers