Club Night

Story Info
Ian and three lonely wives, clubbing and an after party.
13.1k words
4.04
17.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Letting a guy grab your pussy?

"Cheating."

"Letting a guy grab your tits?"

"Are you dancing with him?"

"Yes."

"No. Not cheating."

"What if we're at a table in the back?"

"Cheating."

This conversation had been going on for the last few minutes in the back seat of the Uber I was riding in. The participants in this conversation were three of my friends' wives. My friends were somewhere deep beneath the Pacific Ocean on a ballistic missile submarine. They'd been gone for several weeks and wouldn't be back for several more. Their wives were bored with hanging out at home and decided they wanted to cut loose at a local club this Friday night.

I was there to be their bodyguard. I'm six foot three, weigh 230 pounds, have several trophies from weightlifting competitions held on base, have earned black belts in Judo and Karate, and I've also studied Muay Thai, Krav Maga and taken military self-defense classes.

Two guys tried to rob me at knife point when I wandered off alone on leave in San Francisco. Those two guys woke up handcuffed to hospital beds. After the cops took my statement, I walked away with an icepack for my knuckles. My friends say I'm a certified badass.

My job was to dissuade any guys who got too aggressive about trying to bed three hot, young deployment widows. My buddies trusted me to keep their wives safe, but I wasn't responsible for their chastity.

Their husbands and I had been a tight little squad since we met in boot camp. Bob, Greg, Dewy and I had somehow managed to go through all our training together, from boot camp through A-school, nuclear power school and prototype training.

When it came time to request ship assignments, the detailer told us about a ballistic missile submarine that desperately needed sailors with our rating. Half the guys in the nuclear ET division were busted for running a drug ring and they needed people ASAP to replace them. He said he could get all of us on the ship together, so we jumped at it.

Unfortunately, the three of them were assigned to the Blue Crew, and I was placed on the Gold Crew. Ballistic missile submarines stay at sea almost continuously, so the Navy assigns two crews to each ship. The blue and gold crews alternate, three months on the ship and three months off. That means I only get to see my friends for about a week each time we swap crews.

I'd met their wives when we played together on a coed softball team, and we'd all hung out together ever since. Back then there was another member of our group, my fiancé, Rachel. Rachel was also a sailor and a member of our squad. When it came time to put in for ship assignments, she decided she wanted something more exciting than a boomer and applied for fast attack submarines. She got her wish, so she ended up in Groton, Connecticut and we ended up in Bremerton, Washington, 3,000 miles away. That ended our engagement.

Back to the Uber. This was the first time the ladies had gone clubbing without their husbands since before they were married. They were trying to figure out how good a time they could have without cheating on their husbands. The Uber driver and I just quietly listened, and he kept shooting me these looks that said, "I'm not sure if I should envy you or feel sorry for you."

What I'd put together so far about their rules is that on the dance floor anything that can be construed as dancing is okay, no fondling of cocks or pussies, fondling tits and nipples is fair game but no bare tit, and Frenching is okay as long as your bodies are moving. Grinding is just fine. Off the floor, closed mouth kissing only, ass grabbing okay, still covered tit only, still no cock fondling, and no grinding. And sneaking off where no one in our group could see you was absolutely off limits.

When we got to the club, the driver said, "Good luck, brother." I made sure to give him a decent tip and five stars.

There was a line of guys waiting to get in, and they all zeroed in on the girls as they moved to get in line. The three of them turn heads going to get ice cream dressed in sweats. Tonight, they'd gone all out, and they were showstoppers.

Linda, who's married to Bob, is kind of the den mother of our group. She's got a girl next door look and a personality that people just respond to. Everybody loves her.

She's average height with a curvy, athletic build. Her silky auburn hair complements her perpetual light golden tan and her big hazel eyes. She was wearing her hair in an up swept style, gathered at the back, which accentuated her long, slender neck. Her toned legs looked great in the form fitting crimson dress and three-inch heels she was wearing. She's an inch taller than Bob at 5' 8", so she's self-conscious about wearing really high shoes. What most of the guys were looking at though was the deep neckline, slit sides, and scooped back that dipped down to the very top of her crack. Every time she moved she showed a glimpse of her pert C-cup tits. It was obvious she couldn't be wearing anything under the dress.

Kim is Dewey's wife. She's the wild child of the group. If there's a bad idea for having fun, Kim will talk us all into it. She's a big, curvy girl at 5' 10" who was once approached by a major fashion house to be one of their premier plus-sized models. They loved her emerald-green eyes and what they called, "the ideal image of a BBW."

She did a couple of test shoots, and the marketing team loved what they saw, but she ended up passing because posing for the camera turned out to be more stressful than she'd expected. They gave her a portfolio with the test shots. She showed it to us once and she looked HOTTT!

Kim was wearing a pair of skin-tight, black, calf length leggings made of a sheer, shimmery fabric. The material was sheer enough that it was easy to see she had on a lacy, black thong. Her satin blouse had one button, leaving her exposed to her belly button and showing off a cute little heart shaped piercing. I think she'd applied dress tape so the opening of her blouse constantly threatened to show a nip slip, but never did. That didn't really matter, because even in the dim light on the street I could see the outline of her dark areolas through the translucent material.

She'd brushed out her thick, golden blonde hair into soft curls that hung down almost to her waist, not really covering her spectacular D-cup tits, but hiding them enough to tease. She'd finished the outfit off with six-inch platform heels that made her a touch taller than me. I knew she was going to make an entrance that would have the whole club looking at her.

DeeDee is married to Greg. She's the quiet one, but she dives into whatever adventures Kim and Linda dream up with enthusiasm. She's also the one who figures out how to salvage things when one of Kim's impetuous ideas starts to go sideways. She attributes that to her days as a gymnast. She said the champions were the ones who took big risks and figured out how to make them work.

At 5' 4", the rest of us tower over her, but she doesn't get lost in the crowd because she somehow manages to always be out in front. She claims to have A-cup tits, but the girls tell her she's being modest and she's really a solid B-cup. Regardless, Greg encourages her to take advantage of her perky tits and go braless as much as possible. All the guys like that because her cute little handfuls are topped with puffy nipples that pop up at the slightest breeze.

She's still a workout fiend, so her legs and ass are the envy of the other women. Greg is proud of his hot wife and she's proud of her ass, so they're both okay with the rest of us guys grabbing a handful every now and then. The other wives just roll their eyes.

DeeDee had picked a skintight, electric blue dress to show off her assets. The top was a high-necked, sleeveless design with a cutout in front that showed her modest cleavage and a cutout in back that showed a good bit of her ass cleavage. The bottom of the dress was a miniskirt that made her ass pop and highlighted her toned thighs. She had on four-inch stiletto heels that made her legs look long and sexy. Her honey blond hair framed her pixyish face in a shoulder length bob. She was always pretty minimalist with her makeup, and tonight she'd done just enough to make her pale blue eyes stand out and to make her lips look incredibly kissable.

The girls had raided my wardrobe to dress me. They found a stretchy gray T-shirt that was one size too small, a pair of jeans that hugged my thighs and ass, a pair of snakeskin cowboy boots that I'd bought on a dare, and a black sport coat. With the boots on, I stood over 6' 5".

They made me model my outfit for them before we left. Kim took one look and said, "What are you wearing? Boxer briefs? We can't let you go out with those ugly visible panty lines." That led to a discussion between the three of them about how they could fix this problem.

I nixed the idea of going commando and refused to admit to owning anything more "sleek."

They gave me a look of displeasure and pushed past me into my bedroom. After a few minutes of hearing drawers open and close, they came out with a tiny scrap of cloth. Linda shoved it into my hand and said, "Go put this on."

What they'd found was a thong that Rachel had bought for me. The fabric was a fine mesh that didn't hide anything. I started to protest, but decided it was better than being forced to go commando. I'd never worn it in public before, so this was going to be a new experience. A couple of minutes later I had changed, and we were out the door.

As we started to walk to the back of the line, the bouncer at the door yelled, "Hey, buddy."

I gave him a "Are you talking to me look," which got me a nod and a gesture calling me over. I stopped the girls, and we walked over to where he was standing.

The bouncer lifted the rope and said to the girls, "Ladies as fine as yourselves don't wait in line while Ronald is at the door."

I said thanks and slipped him a twenty as the girls took the lead heading into the club.

As expected, Kim turned heads when she walked in. It was like the parting of the sea. There seemed to be a lot of guys between the door and the bar, and they all turned as Kim strode through with Linda and DeeDee in her wake. I was trailing behind and could see every guy eyeing all three of them. I was invisible.

I knew from previous experience that Kim would try to find a table that was not too far from the dance floor but still quiet enough to hold a conversation without having to shout. As she moved into her target area, I could see there were no empty tables, but a guy sitting at a table with two friends stepped up to say hi as Kim was walking past. Kim sized him up for a second before giving him a friendly smile and introducing herself and the other girls.

As the guy was introducing his friends, one of them saw me step up and stand with my hands on Linda and DeeDee's waists. He pointed me out to his buddies and said, in what I guessed was and Australian accent, "Who's this bloke?"

I'd already sized up the three guys. They were all about average height, athletic looking, didn't give off any creepy vibes, and I judged I could wipe the floor with all three of them if they got out of line. I said, "I'm their big brother. I'm here to make sure these lovely ladies have a good time, and nothing disturbs their evening. You gentlemen are welcome to show them a good time. I'll just be sitting here having a few drinks and people watching."

As the guys exchanged glances, Linda gave me her own look. She reached up to pet me like a dog and said to them in the kind of voice you'd use when introducing someone to your pet German Shepherd, "He's a good boy. He's friendly and doesn't bite. Unless we tell him to."

Just then the waitress came by, and I ordered a round of drinks for the table. While we waited for the drinks, the girls chatted with the guys, subtly letting them know that they were married and wouldn't be going home with anyone but me tonight. The guys seemed okay with that. They told us they were members of an Australian football (soccer) team that was in town to play a match the next day. They were happy to talk about Australia, their travels and their team until Kim grabbed the tallest one and said, "Time to dance."

The girls each paired up with a guy and they spent most of the evening dancing. When they first got on the dance floor, the song that was playing had a lot of girls twerking and grinding on their partners. Kim jumped right on that, grinding on her partner. DeeDee started twerking on her partners crotch, while Linda's was constantly flashing her tits with her bumping and grinding.

I saw the guys look my way with panicked expressions on their faces. I just smiled and made a gesture that was intended to say, "Have at it." They got the message. They were grinding back against the girls, holding their hips and pulling them tight. The guy dancing with DeeDee put his hands on her waist and she managed to encourage him to cup her tits by the end of the song. At one point it looked like the guy dancing with Kim was motorboating her.

When they came back to the table for drinks, the girls were covered with perspiration and starting to smell like horny women. The guys all had obvious boners that they were trying to surreptitiously adjust. One guy was going commando as evidenced by the wet spot on his khaki pants.

When they went back out on the dance floor, they were all much more handsy and they spent a fair amount of time exploring each other's mouths.

About then, a tiny redhead in an off the shoulder green dress that hugged her curvy body came up and said, "Hi, I'm Lori. How about a dance?" I explained that I was there to keep an eye on my friends but added, "I'd be happy to buy you a drink if you're okay with sitting here and talking."

She hopped up on the stool next to mine and asked, "Who are your friends?"

I pointed them out and explained that they're my buddies' wives. She said she thought that was sweet, but questioned why I was letting those guys grope and make out with them.

"They've got their rules for what's cheating and what's okay. I'm their dog on a leash, here in case the guys don't like their rules."

She asked, "What if all three of those guys decide they don't like the rules?"

I smiled and said, "Then all three of them will be visiting the local emergency room," and went on to explain why I thought I could back that up.

Lori told me that she was 4' 11" and asked how tall I was. She was curvy and cute, with D-cup tits that swayed under her shimmering dress every time she moved. She had a classic Irish look with bright curly red hair, blue eyes, pale freckled skin and a little turned up nose. As we talked, I found out she had a fun, positive outlook on life and a sharp sense of humor.

I asked why she'd decided to approach me. She pointed to a group of women at the bar and said, "My friends spotted you. They were telling Jill, the tall one, that she should go over and talk to you. Jill said tall guys go for short girls and said I should be the one to talk to you. I said tall guys never want to dance with short girls like me. We argued for a while and finally, our friends told us to draw straws."

Jill was a statuesque woman who looked to be about 5' 11" with wavy, dark brown hair down to her ass, and brown eyes that looked almost black. She was wearing a short, loose top that emphasized her high set, C-cup tits and showed off her flat stomach. I didn't say it to Lori, but I think I would have been the winner no matter which one of them drew the long straw.

"Before we drew, our friend Debby said, 'Let's make this interesting. I propose a bet. Whoever draws the long straw has an hour to get the guy to dance and then take her home. After an hour, she has to bow out and let the other girl have a shot. Whoever gets laid gets a free night out on the rest of us at the place of her choosing. As you can see, I drew the long straw."

I said, "I'm sad to say that neither of you are going to win that bet tonight, but if you'll give me a rain check I'd be glad to take you out on a real date and see where it leads. I'll understand if you just want to go back to your friends, but I'd be happy if you'd stay and keep me company."

Lori smiled and said, "That'll be fun, but I have to tell my friends I'll still be needing a ride home."

I said, "Okay. And don't take this the wrong way, but you can tell your friend Jill that I wouldn't have been sad if she'd drawn the long straw if it makes her feel better."

While Lori talked to her friends, I looked out at the dance floor. The three women were dancing in a circle with the guys behind them. Kim and DeeDee were facing each other, leaning back into their guys, while the guys were openly pinching and pulling their nipples through their tops. Linda was looking on as her guy ran his hands over her exposed side boob, occasionally getting bold and reaching under her dress to cup her tits.

On the next dance, the girls all backed into the guys and encouraged them to grab onto their hips as they slid their asses up and down their dicks. The guys took their cue and enthusiastically dry humped their asses. When that song finished, they came back to the table and DeeDee said, "I could feel Liam come in his pants. It was hot."

Lori returned then with Jill in tow. I introduced Lori to the girls, and she introduced Jill. I noticed Linda hanging on the edge of the group, and I'd have sworn she was checking out Lori and Jill.

Jill said, "We still need you to answer our original question. Do tall guys like short girls or tall girls better?"

Laughing I said, "As the official spokesman for tall men the world over I can definitely tell you, it depends."

Jill scoffed and said, "That's a copout."

I said, "No. It's the truth. You and Lori are both drop-dead gorgeous. Before Lori came over, I'd noticed your group and had picked out the two of you as the hottest. Call me a dog, but that led to fantasizing about what you each look like naked and what would be the best position to go balls deep in each one of you. I've dated and made love to tall women and short women and had a lot of fun with both."

I couldn't resist teasing them a little as I went on with a little smirk on my face, "There are pros and cons to both. Tall women take up a lot of room in bed but are easy to bend over and fuck. Short women are hard to dance with, but easy to pick up and drop on my dick. All that balances out. At the end of the day, I want a woman who I like to be with in and out of bed."

Jill gave a little smile and shook her head as she said, "Give me your phone." When I did, she typed in her number and said, "If things don't work out with her, give me a call." Then she gave me a kiss that had my cock half hard and went back to the bar. Lori watched her friend with an "I'm being the gracious winner," look on her face.

As Jill walked away, I realized that there wasn't a stool for Lori, so I started to stand and give her mine. She stopped me and lifted her arms saying, "Show me how that would work, picking me up and dropping me on your cock."

Chuckling, I grabbed her by the waist and easily lifted her onto my lap with her legs across mine. She put her hand on the back of my neck and lifted herself up to give me a kiss that left me flushed and squirming to adjust my cock under her ass. Her probing tongue and sucking, nibbling lips were like no one I'd ever kissed before. I was definitely falling in lust. She felt my cock growing and gave a wiggle that didn't help matters.

We sat talking and kissing for the rest of the night, finally parting when Lori's friends said it was time to go. We made a date for dinner and a movie the next day and she left me with another memorable kiss. After she'd gotten down off my lap, all her girlfriends gave me a peck on the cheek except Jill, who plunged her tongue down my throat and squeezed my hard cock through my pants.