Jack and Phoebe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe reached out under the table and subtly pulled Stephanie's hand back to her thigh, pushing it slightly higher. Stephanie rocked forward in her chair as she resumed her exploration, but, not daring to make eye contact with Phoebe.

The bell rang and the sound of chairs scraping the floor as they were pushed back filled the air for the next few moments as two hundred or so pupils rose from their desks to make their way to their first lesson of the day.

Jack stood up, and slung his bag over his shoulder. He was still a little concerned as to why his friend was acting so strangely this morning, but his main concern was why his girlfriend had slapped that mystery girl. A day that had started so promisingly, had deteriorated rapidly.

The morning session passed slowly, Jack found maths and physics interesting, but the mysterious occurrences this morning was all he could think about. When the bell for lunch finally rang he was raring to go and as soon as he was dismissed he sprinted out of the science block and across the playground to the refectory to where he knew Phoebe would be. Spying her, he increased his pace until he was practically sprinting, and arrived red-faced and slightly sweaty. Public displays of affection were strictly banned at school, but Phoebe, whose mood had once again switched from worried and anxious to feeling confident like a bad girl, paused only for a second to check for onlookers before pulling Jack in for a tight hug and brief kiss.

"What the hell's going on Phebes?" ask Jack, finally hoping to get to the bottom of the mystery.

"Maggie tipped me off this morning that that bitch Aria had been spreading some rumours about me and her older brother, for some unknown reason," she paused to calm herself down, "she was claiming that over the summer Jason and I had got up to some 'activities', it's all bullshit of course."

"Of course, I seem to recall we were pretty busy with 'activities' this summer," Jack replied with a smile, "where would you have found the time or energy for Jason?"

Jack was chuckling to himself.

"Jack, it's not funny!" said Phoebe, "spreading rumours, especially like that, is really nasty. So that's why she caught a slap this morning, it's really the least she deserved."

"Maybe, she will think twice before being so unpleasant to someone else in future, she definitely won't dare to do it to you," said Jack, reassuringly.

"You wouldn't happen to be free for some 'activities' this afternoon after school, would you?" she asked hopefully.

"I think I can move some things around and clear my busy schedule," Jack replied, laughing.

One mystery solved, one to go, Jack thought to himself as he and Phoebe sat down with their trays of food with their friends. Tom still did not look like himself, and he was acting strangely too, withdrawn and silent throughout lunch. Jack tried to talk to Tom privately, off to one side whilst they were emptying their trays but Tom refused to talk, and just walked off on his own. The bell rang for afternoon registration and they all filed back to the form rooms for ten minutes before the afternoon session began. Jack, Mike and Dan had chemistry, but Tom had English and so there was no chance to speak to him again before the end of the day.

Half-past three arrived and the final bell sent the pupils of St Xavier's College streaming out through the main gates. Mr James stood at the gates, as usual and wished everyone a good afternoon, pausing to chat to various pupils who either looked like they needed a chat or those that wanted to. Jack tried to find Tom, but could not locate him anywhere, it was as if he had teleported off school grounds with the bell, no one seemed to know where he was. He had just given up looking for Tom, when he felt a soft hand take his, he turned and found Phoebe smiling up at him.

"You ready for those activities?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"Too bloody right I am, let's go," he replied.

Tom found himself at five to four pacing up and down the road next to the one on which Aria lived. He knew something terrible was about to happen to him, but he could not think of a way out of the predicament he was in. If he did not go through with this visit, those photos of him would go to everyone he knew and his parents' employers, costing his and his family's dignity and income, they'd be ruined. If he went through with it, the cost was going to be even bigger, he could sense it. He really did not know what to do, and he was starting to have some very dark thoughts.

As Phoebe opened the front door, Jack reached down and grabbed her bottom and gave it a firm squeeze causing her to jump in fright, giggle and drop her keys loudly on the front step.

"Shhh...Jack, Mrs Bouchet has ears like a bat," she said causing her to giggle even more, "'Coz she's one, ha!"

Finally, the front door opened and they went inside the house. After closing the door, Phoebe gave the place a quick once over, just in case someone had come home, and when she found no one there, headed for her bedroom.

"Just wait down there for me, Jack," she called down the stairs.

She ran to her room and threw open her wardrobe looking for the perfect outfit. After spending what seemed like hours, she found a red silk robe and some black lingerie that she'd bought and hidden at the bottom of one of her drawers, where she hoped her mum would not look. It did not take long to change out of her uniform, into the lingerie and robe and brush her hair out of her usual ponytail. She twirled in front of her full length mirror.

"This should do the trick!" she muttered to herself.

"Alexa, romance scene 2," Phoebe said quietly as she tip-toed down the stairs.

Immediately, the lights throughout the house dimmed, the household Sonos system started to play some easy listening, light jazz, and all the curtains closed.

She made her way into the living room where Jack had made himself comfortable on the sofa. Upon seeing her, Jack jumped to his feet, partially in excitement and in part out of politeness.

"Oh, Phebes, you look amazing!" he exclaimed as he grasped her by the waist and pulled her into his arms.

He put his hands gently on her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss, and when their lips made contact he released his grip and slid his hands slowly down her back until they rested just at the top of her bottom, where he let his fingers dance softly over her other cheeks.

Phoebe sighed in the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in tight to her. She could feel him hardening through his trousers, pushing against her abdomen, so she brought one hand down to stroke him. Her actions drew a deep groan from him, and he pulled her back until they both fell back on to the sofa, Phoebe laying on his chest, still stroking him through his trousers, he still playing with her bum.

Phoebe sat astride his midriff, the robe open, displaying her body clad in the lacy black bra and knickers. Without thinking about it, she had begun to grind herself on him. She reached down to his tie, and pulled it off, and then quickly undid the buttons and opened his shirt. She bent down and took one of his nipples into her mouth and sucked and circled it with her tongue. This spurred Jack to flip them over. He was now on top, her legs wrapped around his back, she was pushed deeper into the sofa. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, exposing her neck. He dived down and started kissing her neck, letting his tongue play out across the sensitive skin, whilst exploring her front with his free hand. Phoebe was having trouble putting thoughts together, she seemed to be acting purely on instinct, she pushed him up and off her, and rolling off to the side escaped his arms.

"Not down here, upstairs!" she said.

She ran out of the room and towards the stairs, her red, silk robe billowing out behind her, exposing the sheer, black hipsters she wore and her athletic curves. Jack was following at a slight distance, enjoying the view all the way. Phoebe crashed through her bedroom door, and without pausing pulled off her robe and tossed it aside as she jumped onto her double bed, landing on her back. She wriggled herself up onto the pillows so she could watch as Jack entered the room.

Something was wrong, Jack did not appear when he should really have. Phoebe waited for what seemed like an eternity; and then all of a sudden, an almost naked, save for his boxer shorts, Jack ran into the room and flung himself towards the middle of the bed. A giggling Phoebe just managed to roll to the side to avoid Jack landing on her. There was a small struggle as they enveloped each other in their arms and maneuvered their legs, but after they settled, Jack was on top, laying between Phoebe's thighs, his boxer-clad hardness pressed firmly into her knicker-covered centre. Their lips met once again, tongues enmeshed, hips danced. Jack reached down between them, and pushed off his boxer shorts, his throbbing, hard cock sprang free and pressed directly on the junction between Phoebe's thighs, leaking copious quantities of pre-cum. Phoebe lifted her hips and struggled slightly shedding her knickers, but finally, their skin made glorious, naked contact and with a slight realignment Jack plunged straight into Phoebe. Neither could stay silent, growls and grunts accompanied their frenzied thrusting.

Jack reached down and grasped the back of Phoebe's thighs and pulled them to his shoulders, raising himself up, he started thrusting harder and rotating his hips at the same time. This sent Phoebe over the edge, and she clamped up tight around his member for a second and then began to rhythmically contract around him, her hips moved in jumps and her nails scratched his back. This set Jack off, and he thrust once more into her and held himself there as he climaxed, spurting and losing control, his back arched and after the final ejaculation he slumped down and rolled onto his side pulling Phoebe in close.

"I love you," he told her.

"I love you, too," she replied.

Tom looked at his watch a final time, three fifty-eight, he had to make a decision now. He clenched his fists so tight he almost drew blood with his nails, tears came to his eyes, but slowly he walked towards Aria's front door. When he reached the door, just as he was about to press the doorbell it swung open and Aria stood there, hip cocked to one side and wearing that same cold, cruel smile.

"Come on in, we don't have all day," she said as she waved him in and closed the door behind him, "why don't you kneel just there for a moment, you have some listening to do."

Tom knelt where she pointed and waited for his next instruction.

"So, I take it by your being here that you have realised that you have no other option but to do exactly as I say," she began, "Deviation, no matter how small, will have dire consequences for you and your family; and before you waste any energy thinking, planning or dreaming of hurting me in any way, I will tell you that your photos are stored in the cloud, and I have a deadman's switch on them. Unless I enter a code on my phone every time a notification appears, it will post those photos to the pre-set email addresses and websites. So put those ideas of murdering me and making this all go away out of your mind," she paused for effect, "I own you now, you're mine."

Tom's head fell to his chest, and he was close to tears as he realised that it was hopeless, he had to do everything she told him to do.

"Now, the photos I have of you are good but I think we can do better don't you?" she asked, pushing her face close to his.

"Yes," he replied meekly.

"Oh, I think we need to agree to our first rule, when we're together like this, you will call Mistress. Do you understand?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Tom.

"Good, and our next rule, when we're together like this, you will not be wearing clothes. Do you understand?" she barked.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

"Well?" she asked tapping her foot, "hadn't you better start following rule two?"

"Yes, Mistress," Tom replied in a whisper as he began to pull off his blazer and tie.

Quickly, Tom stood and stripped down to his boxer shorts.

"Everything, boy!" shouted Aria.

"Yes, Mistress," he mumbled as he pulled down his boxer shorts, revealing everything to his tormentor.

"Stand up straight and let me examine you for a moment," Aria ordered and she walked in a circle around him ducking close to examine various parts of him close-up.

Aria stood behind him, and reaching round his waist, grasped his cock and started to stroke it. Tom stood as still as he could, but was unable to stop his cock from responding to her ministrations, and soon he was fully erect, and completely ashamed.

"Hmmm," she pondered staring at his erection closely, "not as bad as I'd thought, your little show this morning didn't do you justice at all. We might be having some fun with that soon."

She knelt down in front of Tom and continued stroking his hard cock, it began to dribble pre-cum, which she spread around the glans. She brought other hand up and began to toy with his balls too, which made him even harder and dribble even more pre-cum. Tom held his breath and clenched his fists as hard as he could, He was very close to cumming and he really did not want to give her the pleasure, as inevitable as his humiliation was, he was focussing on winning small victories.

"Mum is at Parents' Evening at her school until eight tonight, so we have plenty of time," she removed her hands from him, "to have fun this evening, but first we have some business to attend to."

Aria stood back up and walked towards a door.

"Now, I've taken the liberty of setting up a little studio for you in the living room," she began as she slowly opened the door, "Remember, follow my instructions to the letter or you'll be sorry."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Tom.

They walked into the front room. The curtains were drawn and there appeared to be white sheets on the floor and draped over clothes horses, having the effect of creating a nondescript white space. Tom looked at Aria confused.

"It's not rocket science, should I need to release any of this, should you, shall we say, misbehave," she paused for effect, "then I don't have to work about incriminating myself. For all anyone will know this is your bedroom and you'll have done it all yourself."

Tom's heart fell further, she was going to document his further humiliation this afternoon and give herself even more ammunition to hold over him, and there was not a damn thing he could do about it.

"Now, to prove I'm not a complete bitch, despite what you're currently thinking, I thought I'd give you an opportunity to make this easier for yourself," she stated as she brought out a large tray with a tea towel covering it.

Aria made a big deal of placing the covered tray on the floor and then, pointing at the floor beside it, she herself knelt down beside the tray.

"Come on, kneel down beside me," she gestured again at the space on the white sheet-covered floor beside the tray.

Tom slowly knelt, curious as to what was on the tray and how it fitted into his suffering.

"I've raided my personal collection and a dusty-old box I found at the back of my mother's wardrobe ages ago, I've never used any of her stuff before and," she paused as she leaned in towards Tom's ear, "I'm kind of excited to finally give them a go with someone."

Tom noticed Aria wriggling slightly, and she seemed to be forcing the heel of one of her bare feet into her crotch, unfortunately for him, noticing this caused his cock to re-harden and a big drop of pre-cum to ooze out and run down over his glans and his shaft. He hoped that Aria would not notice. Aria pulled the towel off the tray revealing its hidden treasures, a collection of vibrators and dildos of various sizes and shapes, a strap-on harness and some lube, along with some tissues and wet wipes.

"Now, before you get too scared, whilst at some point you will experience everything on offer, I think that that might be a bit too ambitious for today," she paused and looked Tom in the eye, "why don't we get started eh?"

Aria reached for the lube and a small vibrator and handed them to Tom, before picking up the tray and placing it out of sight.

"Now, I suggest using the time it takes for me to set up, to get yourself nicely lubed and relaxed, because when I tell you you're going to have thirty seconds to get that inside yourself. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Tom looking at the two objects in his hands.

Tom had never explored this area with any of the girls he had been with, and it had not really interested him when he was playing on his own, so he had no real idea how to begin. He poured a little lube on to his fingertips and reaching between his legs started to rub in circles around his anus. That seemed to cause his erection to twitch and did not feel as bad as he thought it would. He applied some more pressure with just one finger tip and, aided by the lube, it easily slipped through the outer sphincter. His cock jumped again, another big drop of pre-cum oozed out. He widened his knees, giving himself a little more room and pushed with his finger again. This time the second sphincter gave way and the finger slipped quickly past the second knuckle, now fully buried in his arse. Tom's cock jumped and he almost came, but he managed to get himself under control as he slowly withdrew his finger until it was almost completely out again.

Tom had been too preoccupied opening himself up to notice Aria setting up a pair of small tripods with GoPro cameras attached, she also had pulled out her phone and snapped some pictures of Tom preparing himself.

"Right, I think that's enough preparation. I want you on your hands and knees staring into this camera, eyes open and looking into the lens the entire time, and your arse pointed directly at this camera," she demanded as she checked the framing of the shots on the GoPro app on her phone.

Tom gritted his teeth and arranged himself as instructed.

"Hmm, that's not quite right," she said as she adjusted the cameras so that Tom was propped up on his shoulder on the floor, leaving his hands free, "now, spread your legs nice and wide I want to see that lovely hard cock between them, I don't want to miss anything.Now when I give you the signal you have thirty seconds to get that vibrator inside your arse, I have the remote, so once it's in all you have to do it try not to cum until I give you the signal, fail and things will get unpleasant for you."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Tom, now completely surrendered to following Aria's demands.

She checked the framing of the shots again on her phone, and once she was happy, and completely out of the shot herself, she hit record and waved her hand towards Tom starting his thirty second countdown. Tom gently pushed the head of the small vibrator against his anus, but despite it only being slightly larger in diameter than his finger he could not overcome the resistance. He tried running it in circles around his rosebud, he tried gently pushing and poking, he really tried everything he could think of and he was now worried he was running out of time, so he gritted his teeth and, making sure he was staring directly into the camera, pushed as hard as he could. It felt like he was being split open and the breath was completely knocked out of his lungs but the device pushed through both sphincters and was sucked deep into his rectum, with just the flared base staying outside. Once he was sure it was going to stay in place and neither fall out or go in further he relaxed and let go. He took a couple of breaths, relaxed and slowly became accustomed to the hard object stuck in his arse. He could feel his cock get even harder and pre-cum was running out of the tip more freely now, hanging in strings from his cock and dripping onto the sheet beneath him. He found if he rolled his hips slightly, the vibrator touched something inside of him that caused his cock to jump, and more pre-cum to leak out, and, unfortunately for him, it felt amazing.