Jack and Phoebe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After rolling his hips a few times, he let out a small moan of pleasure, his eyes were lidded as he stared at the camera, and a peaceful look fell across his face. All of a sudden, the vibrator came to life, buzzing away in his rectum sending waves of vibration through his anus and prostate, the stimulation spread all the way to the base of his dick and to his balls. His eyes shot open, and his small moans turned to loud groaning, his hip movements became large and erratic. His cock hardened further, harder than he had ever experienced before and it was as if a tap had been turned on, pre-cum was puddling under him. He started thrusting his hips back and forward, not large movements, but rapid, and his eyes closed as his groans grew even louder and came from deeper within him. He could feel his balls tightening, panicking he glanced towards Aria, who was off to one side, hand in her panties frantically stroking herself. She looked at him and seemed to take pity on him and waved giving him the signal.

Tom beared down like he was giving birth, his chest dropped, his eyes opened as wide as he possibly could and his face contorted into an expression of both ultimate pleasure and unrelenting pain. His cock throbbed and bobbed in time with his rapid pulse and felt like it was being ripped off, and then the dam burst. Cum surged out of his cock with a furious force Tom had never experienced before, great gouts of white goo poured from his dick, puddling on the sheet between his stretched thighs.Tom's head fell back as every muscle in his body tensed, his eyes rolled back in his head and he roared. Time stopped for Tom, he felt himself falling into blackness, he felt a warmth and tingling spread out from his cock and arse, completely replacing every other sensation in his body, for a moment he simply existed without thought of his situation or surroundings.

Aria watched Tom cum, she stopped rubbing herself, as she watched him contort his body, as spunk spurted out of his dick. She watched him roar, and she watched him roll onto his back, seemingly unconscious. She quickly shut off the cameras and ran over to him, he was no good to her dead after all.

Kneeling beside him, careful not to get his goo on her, she could see he was still breathing, and that his cock seemed to be still twitching. She reached down and gave the head of his throbbing dick a stroke with her fingernails. Tom's eyes shot open, and his back arched as he experienced another orgasm. This one sent a single jet of semen flying through the air, landing on Aria's cheek.

"You'll pay for that," she said as she grasped the base of the vibrator and pulled it quickly and unceremoniously from his arse. Tom yelped in pain at the sudden roughness of Aria's extraction, but before he could register his complaint his world once again turned black as Aria placed her knees either side of his head and pushed her wet pussy into his face.

"Eat me," was all she said.