Jack and Phoebe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea, we can be sure no one will overhear or interrupt us," said Phoebe.

They arrived at their history lesson and entered the classroom.

Tom left his Art class just after the lunchtime bell rang, and, remembering his appointment with Aria, headed over to the disused classroom. The walk from the Art block to the Classblock was a fair distance and so, by the time Tom arrived Aria was already sitting in the classroom and annoyed at being made to wait.

"Right, get over there and get yourself ready," Aria commanded him the moment Tom walked into the classroom.

Tom did as he was told and went to the back of the classroom and removed his trousers and boxer shorts. The plug started to vibrate again, it caused his cock to immediately become almost painfully erect with pre-cum dribbling copiously down the shaft. Tom found he could not stand still, his hips made small thrusts and rotations, trying to get the vibrations directly onto his prostate.

"Lie down on the blanket back there," Aria ordered.

She walked to where he was laying, and stood over him, one leg on each side of his abdomen.

"If you come before I do, I promise you, you will find out what happens when you come all over yourself in the middle of the playground or in the boy's locker room after PE. Do you understand?" she said through gritted teeth, and she sank down onto Tom's rock hard dick.

Tom could not help himself, the moment Aria's pussy made contact with his straining cock, he bucked up into her, sinking his entire dick in a single thrust. Aria leant forward, placing her hands onto Tom's pecs and started grinding her hips, moving Tom's hard cock within her. She could feel him touching her in all the right places. Tom brought his hands up to Aria's hips and held her still, whilst he thrust up into her. Aria started rocking forward and back, meeting Tom's thrusts and changing the angle of penetration so that he rubbed across her swollen clitoris. Tom had his teeth gritted, every thrust caused the plug to vibrate directly on his prostate sending waves of pleasure through his body, and bring his orgasm closer, he was grunting now. He moved his hands round to Aria's bum, and pulling her closer to him he felt for her rosebud and started massaging it with a finger. Aria fell onto Tom's chest and bit him hard on the shoulder, her back arched and with a shriek she came hard, her pussy contracting, almost vibrating on his cock. She managed to regain enough control to reach out to the side and pick up the remote control. As her orgasm subsided, she sat upright and looked Tom in the eyes and hit the button marked 6. Tom went wild, he bucked up into Aria like a horse at a rodeo, this triggered another orgasm for her. Tom was seeing stars, the vibration on his prostate and perineum was too much, he came, great floods of thick, viscous cum shot from his cock deep into Aria, and when the cum ran out he continued to hump into her, his cock and balls twitching as if they were trying to fire non-existent cum out of him. It became painful, his back arching and his toes pointing and his teeth grinding.

"Please," he begged, "please, stop."

Aria had been coming almost non-stop since she turned the plug up to 6, the combination of Tom's erratic and frantic thrusts, the throbbing dick and the sadistic powertrip aroused her and thrilled her like almost nothing else.

"Please," he implored, "I can't take anymore."

She took pity on him and turned off the vibrations, the effect was immediate, Tom's body relaxed and his jaw unclenched, his bucking stopped and he dropped his arms to his sides. She looked down at him, covered in sweat, his shirt was soaked in a mixture of his and her emissions and sweat and he was laying in a puddle of cum. She carefully extracted him from her pussy, and stepped away. A river of cum flooded down her legs, adding to the puddle beneath Tom's arse. Tom's eyes opened, and he looked down at his rapidly deflating cock, he touched it and found it almost numb. He tried to sit up, but doing so felt like he was doing the last sit up in a 1000rep session. Slowly, he managed to get back on his feet, he wiped himself down with the blanket as best as he could and pulled on his clothes. Aria dressed herself quickly and left without saying anything. Tom sat down on one of the chairs, and put his head on his arms on the desk.

"What the fuck is going on?" he asked himself in a whisper.

The afternoon lessons passed without incident for Jack, so when the final bell rang he headed for the main gates to meet Phoebe. He saw her standing at the gates so he said his goodbyes to Mike and Dan and broke into a jog.

"Afternoon, Phebes," he said putting his arm around her shoulders, "everything set up for this afternoon?"

"Yep, Steph said she would cover for me if need be," she replied, "what about Maggie?"

"Ahh, I've not managed to speak to her yet," he paused for a moment, "but I'm sure she'll be fine."

They caught the bus without incident and headed to Jack's.

Aria arrived home in a foul mood. She slammed the door behind her and stormed straight up the stairs to her room and threw her bag onto the bed. She stripped off her clothes and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once she had showered and put her uniform in the washing machine, she sat at her desk and opened her laptop up.

"I'm going to fucking break him tomorrow," she muttered to herself as she browsed various porn sites looking for inspiration, "if he thinks I'm going soft now he's in for a fucking surprise."

Jack opened his front door and held it open for Phoebe, who walked in and took her blazer off, hanging it on the peg next to Maggie's. Jack's house was not as impressive, or large, as Phoebe's but it felt more like a home than her interior designed, professionally styled house. Phoebe liked visiting Jack's, especially on nights when the whole family sat together for dinner and then to watch TV or a movie, those sorts of family gatherings almost never happened at her house, her parents were either always working or when they were not at work they had some social engagement, and now that her brother had gone off to university, leaving her on her own much of the time. Phoebe felt very lonely at times, she really missed spending time with her brother. She pulled Jack into her arms, kissed and hugged him.

"Maggie?" Jack shouted out.

There was no reply.

"That's strange," he said, "she's definitely at home."

"Maybe she's working and has her headphones on," Phoebe suggested, "she probably wouldn't hear anything."

"Good point," replied Jack, "I'll go up and have a word, go into the kitchen and grab a drink and a snack if you want, I won't be long."

Jack headed up the stairs and Phoebe walked into the kitchen. When Jack got to the top of the stairs he saw that Maggie's bedroom door, the door next to his, was shut, and as he approached it he started to become aware of a faint moaning coming from the other side. He walked closer to the door and turned his ear to it, he could hear the moaning more clearly, and a distinct drumming sound, a low, slow somewhat rhythmic beat. Jack turned and began to walk down the stairs, a little smile on his face, and if he were honest a little frisson of arousal coursing through him too.

Phoebe looked up just as Jack walked into the kitchen, she'd poured two glasses of orange juice and retrieved some biscuits from the tin beside the microwave.

"Everything alright?" she asked.

"Err, yeah. Maggie's working on her own little project and shouldn't be too bothered by you being here." he replied, "she probably won't even notice."

"Oh goody," Phoebe whispered, "shall we take these upstairs?"

Maggie had managed to catch the first bus after the final bell had rung, which meant she was home twenty minutes before Jack. She'd walked in, and after checking for parents and taking her blazer off, had made a bee-line for her bedroom. Ever since she had seen Jack this morning she had been horny in a way she could not remember ever being before. She quickly stripped off her tie, blouse and skirt, and paused to look at herself in the mirror. Standing there, in her plain white bra, white cotton knickers and white knee-length socks, she turned this way and that; and tried to look at herself from every angle. She could see the front of her knickers had become almost transparent with the moisture she had been leaking all day because of Jack's show this morning. She ran her hand down her smooth belly, lightly dragging her fingers over her mons, and then down into the cleft between her legs and felt how slick she was, how warm it was to the touch. The slight contact sent waves of pleasure out from her clitoris, causing her to moan involuntarily, and her legs to wobble slightly.

She turned and walked towards her bed, sitting on the edge for a moment. She rifled through her bedside drawer and found her small bullet vibrator that she'd found by accident in a local Pound shop in town when looking for parts for her Halloween costume last year. She checked the batteries still worked and satisfied that they did, she swung her legs up in the bed and lay back. Suddenly, she jumped out of bed and ran to her desk. She picked up her phone and put in her earbuds, and scrolled down her playlists until she found one that she fancied listening to. Cranking the volume up to block out the noise of the traffic outside she climbed into bed again and turned on the vibrator. With her eyes closed and music playing she was completely removed from the world, her bed made her feel safe and comfortable, and as she let the little bullet trail over the skin on her belly, it raised goosebumps and caused her to moan. She brought the vibe up to her nipple, and finding that her bra was in the way, she shed it. The vibrator sent little shockwaves from her hard nipple down to her pussy, making her take a sharp breath in, and causing a tingle to travel the length of her spine. She toyed with her nipples for a while, spending time teasing both, enjoying the way that they felt connected to her clitoris.

She turned the bullet off for a moment, and slipped out of her knickers, letting them fall to the floor beside the bed. Laying naked, she ran her hands down over her breasts, over her belly and onto her mound. She played with the small tuft of hair there, and then she ventured lower, she ran her hands over her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked down at herself, her labia were pink and engorged, and she could see how wet she was. She toyed with the wetness, touching it and pulling strands of it, seeing how it made her fingers slippery. She ran a finger over her clitoris, and her back arched and she gasped for breath, it was as if someone had pulled her up by a string through her belly button.

"Oh fuck," she muttered, "oh fuck me."

She rolled onto her side and pulled a pillow between her legs. Gently, she rocked herself on the pillow, and felt the gorgeous sensations it produced. She began to moan, her hips started to roll in addition to the rocking motion, altering the sensation, adding variation, keeping it from getting repetitive. She spent a few minutes like that, enjoying the slow build up, but eventually she wanted more stimulation, so she rolled onto her front. Keeping the pillow where it was, she began to ride it, adding circular motions to her rocking and hip-rolling. The corner of the pillow grazed her asshole, adding a feeling she had never experienced before, turning the dial of her arousal up further, something that she put away for future exploration. Eventually, she was riding the pillow hard, and her moans whilst not loud were loud enough, her bedhead had begun to tap the wall gently, just enough to make a quiet, rhythmic drumming.

She did not notice the time, she was completely lost in her own world of pleasure. The first orgasm washed over her, her back arched, the pussy convulsed and she gasped loudly, but her hips kept going. She wanted more, so she sped up slightly. The second orgasm, a few minutes later, was bigger, her back arched, her pussy convulsed, she gasped and she rolled back onto her side and fumbled around blindly for her vibrator. Her hips were still rocking, her crotch in contact with the smooth fabric of her pillow, her clitoris and labia being stimulated and sending those shocks of pleasure throughout her body, up her spine, tingling even the roots of the hairs on her head, and still she wanted more.

She turned on the vibe and placed it against her clitoris. Almost instantly, she bucked her hips and screamed out in ecstasy. Thankfully, she had the presence of mind to bury her head in a pillow to muffle the scream. Her pillow, the one between her legs, got drenched in the juices that squirted out of her, she could feel her pussy convulsing so fast it was almost humming, and her little pink rosebud contracted and relaxed in a counter-rhythm. She lost control of her legs, as they twitched and danced, her toes curling almost painfully. When she calmed down, when her senses returned, she was left feeling elated until she remembered the thought that had accompanied her trip over the edge: Jack's cock.

"Best if we stay down here, I think," said Jack, "We don't want to disturb Maggie."

"Okay, but I was looking forward to some activities," replied Phoebe, pushing her bottom lip out to make a sad face.

"Oh, I think there can still be some activities," promised Jack.

They sat next to each other on the sofa, and Phoebe took a long, slow sip from her glass.

"What project is Maggie working on?" she asked innocently.

"I don't know biology or psychology, I think," Jack replied with a cheeky grin.

"She'll be occupied for a while then, I imagine?" she asked, eyebrow raising and a smirk developing on her lips.

"I guess, we wouldn't want to disturb her though, would we?" said Jack.

"Definitely not," replied Phoebe, one hand sliding into his lap and the other sneaking past the buttons of his shirt to stroke his chest.

Jack responded by taking Phoebe's face in his hands and kissing her. He began by giving her a quick peck on the cheek, but moved to her lips and, as she opened her mouth, he used his tongue to explore. All the while, he was becoming intoxicated by her scent and taste, it filled his nostrils and triggered something deep in his brain that sent pleasurable waves the length of his spine, from his nose and mouth to his groin.

Phoebe's hand was running back and forth over Jack's trouser-bound erection, she delved lower and fondled his balls, eliciting a groan from him. She pushed him backwards until he was laying flat on the sofa, and she moved so she was kneeling between his legs. She reached for and undid his belt and trousers, and extracted his rigid cock from beneath the layers of cloth. It was an angry red, verging on the purple, it bobbed in time with his heartbeat and, as she used her nails to trace the veins, she drew further groans from Jack.

Jack lay back, his head propped up on the arm of the sofa, his eyes glued to Phoebe as she ministered to his dick. She was holding it in her hand, and lightly running her tongue on the ridge beneath the head, the result of which was a copious flow of pre-cum directly into her mouth. She looked up at him, her blue eyes locked on his as she engulfed the entire head, all the while tracing circles around it with her tongue. She pulled her mouth off it and used her thumb to stimulate his frenulum, causing his hips to begin to dance. He broke eye contact and his head rolled back in pleasure, his eyes closed.

For a second Maggie thought that Jack had seen her, she was sitting at the top of the stairs, looking at the action occurring in the front room through the gaps between the banisters. She had been basking in the glow of her orgasms when she heard a noise from downstairs. Pausing only briefly to pull on her blouse and skirt, she had tip-toed her way to the top of the stairs and peeked down into the front room. She breathed a sigh of relief when she realised that Jack's eyes were closed. Her view was not perfect, but she could see Phoebe laying between Jack's legs, and her head bobbing occasionally, and her imagination was eagerly filling in the rest. Her hand crept down below her uniform skirt to her knickerless pussy, and she touched her burning hot clitoris. A jolt of electricity flowed through her, the touch added to the sheer taboo of watching her brother like this, made this far more exciting than any porn she had ever seen.

Phoebe bobbed her head down further, once, twice and three times, and then let go of Jack's throbbing cock, leaving him free in the air, hard and even more purple than before. The groan he gave now was one of disappointment rather than pleasure. Phoebe knelt up, towering over Jack and then maneuvered herself so she was now reclined back against the other armrest. One of her legs stretched out towards Jack, the other rested on the floor, opening a gap between her thighs, in which Jack could see the damp crotch of her plain white knickers.

"I think I need a little attention, now," she said, her smile half-lidded.

Jack did not respond, he simply moved so he was laying on his front between Phoebe's thighs.

Maggie saw Phoebe kneel up and then lay backwards, she could not quite hear what was said, but then as Jack repositioned himself she caught a brief glimpse of his erection, wet with saliva and pre-cum, jutting out of the top of his trousers. Maggie's pussy wept, and her fingers dipped inside.

Jack ran his hands up Phoebe's legs, all the way to her hips and grasped the waistband of her panties. His eyes locked on hers as he dragged her underwear down her legs towards him, she lifted her bum to help him. He watched as the wet gusset clung to her skin until the last second and then pulled away revealing her fiery red, labia, which were engorged with arousal. Jack threw the knickers over his shoulder with a giggle, and Phoebe watched with horror as they landed on the sideboard narrowly missing a portrait of Jack's grandmother. She raised her eyebrow, and he looked over his shoulder to inspect the damage, and then gave her a goofy grin.

"Tell me what you want, Phebes," he said, doing his best to sound commanding.

"I want you to use your tongue and lips on me," she replied.

He stuck his tongue out and dragged it just behind her left knee, the brief contact raised goosebumps all the way up her thigh and brought a groan.

"Like that?" he asked, repeating the lick on the other knee.

"It's not a bad start," she replied, "but I think you could do better."

Jack shuffled forwards, and kissed her inner thigh, drawing a little gasp and more goosebumps. He pushed her skirt up, so now there was nothing covering his ultimate goal. He kissed her other thigh, another small gasp, more goosebumps. He moved up further, running his tongue the length of thigh to the inside of her hip, keeping just the lightest contact with her skin. This made her sigh, and wriggle under him, trying to get him to stray toward her centre. He lay his head on her thigh, and blew a stream of warm air over her mound, causing the sparse hairs to dance, and causing the gooseflesh to spread to her belly, her hips began to roll, and as he caught intermittent glimpses of her fully engorged lips he saw signs of dew.

"Please," she whined, lifting her hips and trying to get Jack's mouth onto her.

"Maybe I should go and check on Maggie, maybe she needs some help with her homework," he threatened, trying to look stern.

"No!" Phoebe wailed, still trying to force herself into his mouth, "lick my pussy, please."

Jack relented and descended upon her, his tongue slithering along her slit, bottom to top, ending with a flick on her clitoris. Phoebe responded by moaning loudly and raising her hips in an attempt to prolong the contact between his tongue and her pussy.