Jack and Phoebe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack pulled his head back and saw a trickle of liquid run down over her butthole, and he dove in and chased it with his tongue. The contact with her anus caused Phoebe to grab hold of Jack's hair and pull him roughly into her, she was thrashing her head side to side, eyes screwed shut, teeth gritted. Jack, seeing how she had reacted to the brief contact with her little brown hole, brought his hand up and after briefly wetting it in her slippery secretions, slid his index and middle finger into her pussy and his little finger into her arse. His pinkie encountered a little resistance to begin with, but a contraction followed by a relaxation opened the way for it to slide all the way into the third knuckle. Jack began a slow, gentle sawing motion with his hand, two fingers in her slit, one in her arse. He brought his other hand down onto her mons and held her still and her bucking was running the risk of him losing tongue contact with her clit.

"Oh god!" she keened through gritted teeth, "oh god you're in my bum!"

Jack really went to work, picking up the pace with his tongue and fingers, he could feel her orgasm beginning. Phoebe went over the edge with a scream, which she muffled with her own palm. Her hips broke free and bounced up and down and Jack withdrew to his haunches and watched his girlfriend buck all over the sofa, riding her climax out. Just as it was drawing to a close, he grabbed his painfully hard cock and slid it to the hilt in her in one thrust.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, as her orgasm began again.

"Oh, Phebes!" cried Jack as he began to thrust in and out of her with increasing ferocity.

Maggie watched Jack's butt appear and disappear over the back of the sofa. She wished she could go downstairs and have a closer look at what was happening but she dare not. Phoebe's cry about Jack doing something with her bum intrigued her and she remembered her own experience earlier in her room and made a mental note to definitely explore that later. Phoebe's cries were getting louder and more insistent, and Jack's grunts were becoming stronger and more frequent, as were his thrusts.

All of a sudden, Jack's back arched, he thrust one last time into Phoebe and his head popped up above the back of the sofa. His hips locked, and his butt tightened as he sprayed jet after jet of his hot cum into Phoebe. His breath was ragged and he was gasping, he turned his head to one side and opened his eyes, and he was sure he saw Maggie sitting on the stairs watching him! He blinked and shook his head for a second to clear the sweat and exertional blurriness from his vision and looked again at the stairs but there was no one there.

Maggie watched Jack cum, she saw his head come up, turn towards her and his eyes open. Shocked and realising what had just happened she launched herself up the stairs and out of sight. Beating a quick retreat to her room as quietly as possible. Luckily for her Phoebe's legs were wrapped around Jack's hips preventing him from even considering giving chase.

As Jack's climax came to an end, Phoebe's was winding down too, her hips were still giving little jerks here and there, but her eyes were open and fixed on Jack's. Jack lowered himself down and kissed Phoebe gently on the lips, and she responded by wrapping both arms around his neck and pulling him close to her. After a while, Jack lifted himself back to his knees and tugged his trousers and boxer shorts up from around his ankles to where they had migrated in his exertion. Phoebe looked up and him and smiled, cupping her sex with her hand as she carefully stood up and headed for the bathroom.

"One of these days," Jack began just as Phoebe was approaching the door to the front room, "one of these days, we will spend the entire day doing that without worrying about being caught."

Phoebe smiled at him.

"I suspect the risk adds to the enjoyment," she replied, "but there are things I'd like to try that we can't do on a sofa."

She walked to the foot of the stairs and started to carefully go upstairs, mindful that she did not drip on the carpet. When she came to the top few steps, she noticed the beige carpet seemed darker here, she reached down to touch it and found it damp. Curious she brought her fingers to her nose and smelt them and instantly recognised what it was, her eyes darted toward Maggie's closed bedroom door.

"Project, indeed!" she muttered under breath.

Whilst Phoebe cleaned herself up, Jack set about clearing the mess they had made. The sofa was soft leather, so he brought some damp cloths from the kitchen and gave it a wipe down and then he sprayed some air freshener about the place. Once that was done, he sat down and stretched out on the sofa, relaxed and waited for Phoebe to return.

Just as Phoebe was coming down the stairs, Jack heard a key in the lock on the front door. He checked his watch and realised that it was almost five o'clock, his mum was due home any second.

"Hello, Phoebe!" he heard his mum say as she walked in.

"Hello, Mrs Sullivan!" replied Phoebe, slightly surprised.

"Is Jack upstairs?"

"No, we were sitting in the front room, I just popped to the loo," Phoebe quickly replied.

Jack's mum walked into the front room closely followed by Phoebe.

"Hi dear," she greeted Jack, "did you have a good day?"

"Hi Mum," he replied, "it was okay, nothing really happened. I invited Phoebe over."

"So I see," she replied, a smile creeping across her face.

Phoebe stood behind Jack's mum, and listened to the conversation and her eyes started to wander around the room, finally stopping on a swatch of white cloth on the side board. The colour drained out of her face as she realised her damp knickers were sitting right where Jack had thrown them beside the portrait of his grandmother. She started to inch her way over to the sideboard, aiming to retrieve or at least shield the underwear from sight. She also tried to attract Jack's attention without alerting his mum.

"Right, I'm going to take a shower and then I'll start dinner," Jack's mum announced, "would you like to stay for dinner, Phoebe?"

"Thank you very much, but I can't, Mum and Dad are expecting me," replied Phoebe, "in fact I should probably leave shortly."

"Maybe another time dear," Jack's mum said as she turned and headed out of the front room.

As soon they were the only two in the room, Jack watched Phoebe dive towards the errant knickers and having verified that Jack's mum was upstairs, she pulled them on under her skirt.

"Jack, that was too close!" Phoebe exclaimed.

"I know, I can't believe I missed them when I was tidying up!" Jack added, "do you really have to leave?"

"I'm sorry, I promised my mum I'd be there for dinner tonight," she replied.

Jack walked Phoebe to the bus stop and waited with her until her bus arrived, and then he headed home.

Maggie's heart was racing as she sat with her back to her bedroom door. Jack had actually caught her spying on him having sex with Phoebe, but did he see what she was doing or did he just think she was being nosy? She was not sure, and she started to feel that tingle between her legs again. She tried to calm herself down, and then she got up and made her bed and made sure that her vibrator was hidden at the back of her drawer. She changed into a hoodie and some jogging bottoms, took a deep breath and strode out of her room and almost knocked her mum over.

"Mum!" she cried, "you gave me such a fright!"