Jack and Phoebe Ch. 04

Story Info
Jasmine is punished and Jack has a nice surprise.
6.8k words
4.76
2.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 4

Click!

"Then put your warm little hand in mine. There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb. Babe, I got you babe, I got you babe, I got you babe." sang out from the radio beside Phoebe's bed.

Phoebe walked back from the door, towel pulled tight around her, turned it off and then headed towards the bathroom for a shower.

When she came down the stairs, she was dressed in her school uniform and had her hair held up with a wide blue hairband. She passed a mirror and paused briefly to check her appearance before walking into the kitchen and sitting down at the table. Phoebe's mother had left earlier, so her father was alone with his head buried in the Financial Times, a cup of coffee steaming away in front of him.

"Morning PB!" he said, briefly dipping his paper down to look at her.

"Morning, Daddy," she replied, "all good news I hope!"

"Nothing more profitable than bad news, if you know what to do with it, Peebs." he said, this time without moving his paper.

Phoebe poured herself some cereal and ate it whilst reading celebrity gossip on her phone. After a while Phoebe's father folded his paper and stood up, he drained his, now cold, coffee and then spoke.

"I don't know if you recall but, your mother and I have a charity do tonight, I expect that we will be back after you've gone to bed, so have a good day and don't get up to too much mischief whilst we're not here." he said, a big grin on his face.

Phoebe loved that her father trusted her so much, although she was sure he would not approve of the plans she had for this evening.

Jack arrived to walk with her to school a little while later, so they walked the short distance arm in arm.

"You're free tonight, aren't you?" Phoebe asked Jack, pulling in close to him as they walked.

"Well, I will have to tell my other girlfriend that I'm busy, but," his joke was halted by a punch on the arm, "Yes! I'm free tonight! Please don't hurt me!"

The pair giggled as they walked.

"I'm going to make it worth your while, don't worry!" she promised, with a devilish grin.

"Hmm, should I be scared, Phebes?" he asked, pretending to be worried.

"Very!" she replied, cackling evilly, pulling her best villainous grin.

Sally and Stephanie were standing in their usual place just beside the entrance to the classblock, they were chatting about some TV show on Netflix that Sally was trying to get Stephanie to watch, but Stephanie lost interest in the conversation when she saw Phoebe walk through the gates. Seeing Phoebe arrive arm in arm with Jack made her feel intense jealousy, and she wished that she could be the one walking into school with Phoebe like that. She tried her best not to let it show, she did not want to jeopardise what she did have for something that she may never be able to obtain.

"Morning, ladies," said Phoebe cheerfully.

"Morning, Phebes," they both replied in unison.

Stephanie and Phoebe exchanged furtive glances and smiles, as Sally started to evangelise her new favourite show to Phoebe.

"Hi, Jack," said Dan, as he attempted to lift the phone from Mike's blazer pocket without Mike noticing.

Mike turned and spotted Jack, and without even looking at him, gave Dan a clip round the ear.

"Morning, Jack," he said, followed by "will you stop doing that Dan, you are not a fucking pickpocket!"

"Jesus, I was just messing about!" Dan complained, "it's not like you can do it!"

"Where's your phone Dan?" asked Mike.

Dan's face dropped as he searched his blazer and trouser pockets, and then began to pull stuff out of his backpack. Mike was smiling from ear to ear, as he held Dan's phone up so Jack could see it whilst he watched Dan frantically searching for it.

"Where'd you have it last?" Mike mocked.

"Oh, very good, give it me back!" shouted Dan.

"Will you quit trying to pick my pockets?" asked Mike.

"Okay, I won't pick your pockets any more," conceded Dan.

"Well, you've got to be honest, you've never actually picked my pockets, just annoyed me all morning," laughed Mike.

The registration bell rang and the pupils on the playground made their way into the classblock and their form rooms.

Later in the morning Tom was sitting in his history lesson trying to concentrate on a task about the contributing factors to the First Russian Revolution in 1905, but he was finding it difficult not to stare at Maggie Sullivan. She was two tables ahead and one to the left of him, so he had a partial view of her face, so he was mostly studying her ear and ponytail. He'd known her for so long, they'd played together, with Jack, when they were little, and she was one of his favourite people. Aria had asked him to do something that would utterly ruin his friendships, with both Jack and Maggie, but he could not see a way out of it, he either threw away his friendships or he threw away his future. Eventually, he tore himself away from Maggie's ear, and went to work on Russian history.

The lesson ended and as pupils filed out, Tom was able to catch Maggie as she was leaving the classroom.

"Hi Maggie,"

"Hi, Tom,"

"Maggie," he paused now, the words caught in his throat, this was his last opportunity he had to stop this and keep a clear conscience. If he continued past this point, even if he stopped later, he was guilty, "would you like to go out tonight, you and me?"

"I don't know, I've known you forever, you're like my brother," she replied.

"I know, but I think that that is a good thing, maybe it's a good starting point for something more," he suggested.

Maggie smiled at Tom, when she was younger she had the biggest crush on him, but she had settled for being friends because she thought that he saw her as just a friend. However, crossing the line from friends might be one-way, if it went awry they would both lose one of their best friends, and Tom could lose his two oldest friends.

"Okay, let's go out and see how it feels," she said.

"Brilliant!" said Tom, "I'll pick you up tonight."

"Alright, see you tonight, but I've got to get to chemistry now!"

At lunch Jack and Phoebe sat with Stephanie and Sally.

"Oh god," said Sally, "Aria's coming over."

The group of friends fell silent as Aria pulled up a chair and sat down at their table.

"How's it going Phoebitch?" asked Aria with her usual smirk.

"Aria, are we going to have a repeat of yesterday's lunch?" asked Phoebe, "because if we are, I'd like to finish my pizza before I show you up again."

The other three burst out laughing, which only served to make Aria angry.

"Your day is coming, Phoebitch, and when it does, you'll get down on your knees in front of me and beg."

"Aria, there's nothing you have that I could possibly want, let alone beg you for, now why don't you take your vivid imagination and go bother someone who cares."

Aria stood and kicked her chair back, causing a screech that attracted the attention of other diners.

"See you later, Phoebitch." she said as she turned around and strode off.

"Aria thinks she is some kind of Machiavellian mastermind, but in truth, she's a cut rate Mean Girl," whispered Phoebe, confident that she had bested Aria, "but I'm growing to like 'Phoebitch' as a nickname, it has a certain badass ring to it."

The final bell rang and as usual Jack walked Phoebe home, they stopped at her gate and kissed.

"Don't forget, be here after eight, my parents have to leave before then for their event in town, okay?" she reminded him.

"No problem, Pheebs, I'm looking forward to whatever you're cooking up," he replied.

Phoebe turned and walked into the house, and Jack walked off to catch his bus.

When she got inside Phoebe texted Stephanie.

"Steph, be here at 730 before Jack!"

"Ok, Phebes", came the reply

With a smile on her face and increasing dampness in her knickers she set about arranging everything that she thought she might need that night.

Jasmine knelt naked in Aria's hallway waiting for the next round of punishment to begin. Aria had not taken kindly to being betrayed and so Jasmine knew that whatever Aria had in store for her tonight was going to be awful, humiliating or both. The thing was, Aria was and continued to be, her best friend, she had just made a mistake when she told Maggie, and Jasmine just wanted it to go back to how it was before. She resolved herself to get through whatever Aria had planned and earn Aria's friendship and trust back.

Aria descended the stairs in a pair of grey jogging bottoms and a tight white t-shirt, she had her long red hair in a ponytail but she had bare feet. She walked up to Jasmine and circled her. She grabbed hold of Jasmine's short, brunette hair in her fist and used it to pull her head close, so that her lips were right up against Jasmine's ear. Jasmine winced, but let herself be pulled.

"Now listen here, traitor," Aria spat, "I trusted you with everything."

"Aria, I'm sorry," Jasmine pleaded, "it won't happen again, I promise."

"It's Mistress now," Aria responded, through gritted teeth, "forget that again and I'll punish you for that too."

"Please, Mistress," she begged, "I won't do it again!"

"How do I know that?" Aria paused, running her fingernail down the back of Jasmine's neck, round to the front and across her nipple, causing it to stand erect, "how can I ever trust you again?"

"I'll do anything, I'll prove it to you!" replied Jasmine, "you'll see, I'll be a good friend!"

Aria smiled her cruel smile, she wanted Jasmine back as a friend, but she was also excited to finally get to play her favourite games with her friend.

"Well, do everything I tell you tonight, and we will see!" offered Aria.

"Yes, Ar... I mean, Mistress." said Jasmine, her eyes locked on Aria's.

Aria pulled Jasmine to her feet by her hair, and then pushed her towards the stairs. Jasmine took the hint and began walking up the stairs, and Aria followed looking forward to what was to come.

Jasmine walked into Aria's bedroom and was immediately confronted by a collection of sex toys arranged on a towel on the floor at the end of the bed. She turned around to see what Aria wanted her to do and was pushed forwards onto the bed.

"Get down this end, put your arse on the edge and spread your legs," demanded Aria.

Jasmine did as she was told, and found herself balanced precariously on the end of the mattress, her arms behind her knees holding her legs against her chest, spread widely. Aria knelt at the end of the bed and regarded Jasmine's pussy and arsehole, she saw that Jasmine was clearly aroused as her little clitoris was poking up in the air and her labia were swollen and pink.

"Hmm, are you enjoying yourself already, Jazz?" asked Aria.

Jasmine was silent, so Aria flicked her clitoris with her index finger. Jasmine's entire body twitched and she yelped.

"I asked you a question," said Aria.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Jasmine began, "I'm sorry, I'm not enjoying myself."

"Oh, let's change that then."

Aria looked over her collection of toys, neatly arranged on the grey towel. She selected a small, smooth, cigar-shaped, metallic vibrator, and brought it up between Jasmine's legs. She clicked the button on the end and the device started to vibrate in between her fingers, they were not particularly strong vibrations, but Aria knew from experience that they were fairly pleasurable. She touched the vibrator to the back of Jasmine's left thigh, running it down towards her bum, across her cheeks and back up behind her right thigh. Jasmine's body reacted to the touch with goosebumps, twitches and a little moan. Aria repeated the action in the opposite direction, drawing a similar response. She started a third repetition but stopped midway through, and brought the vibrator up almost to Jasmine's anus, before dropping down and continuing to complete the journey to the right thigh. Again she did this, pausing to detour almost to the anus,, and then returning to the left thigh. She did this for several minutes, watching as Jasmine's pussy responded, she noticed a very small trickle of liquid, threatening to run down over her perineum and anus. She noticed Jasmine's hips making small motions, like she was trying to get the vibrator to touch more sensitive parts.

Aria turned off the vibrator and set it down on the towel. She stood up and stripped off her jogging bottoms, leaving her naked from the waist down. She ran a hand between her legs and felt the heat emanating from her sex, the power she was wielding over her friend was having an effect on her. She walked around to the side of the bed and leaned over Jasmine's head, looking directly down at her.

"That doesn't look like a very comfortable position," Aria said, putting on an exaggerated concerned expression, "let's do something about that!"

Aria reached under the bed and pulled out a black strap, it was attached to a padded cuff, the other end of the strap ran under the bed to the other side. Once she had fastened the cuff around Jasmine's wrist, Aria danced over to the other side of the bed and extracted the strap there. Next, she picked up a pillow and after folding it in half, she pushed it under Jasmine's hips, lifting her bottom up and causing her legs to fall open and her bent knees to rest at her sides.

"That's better!" Aria stated, proudly.

Jasmine found she could not lift her head, the angle she was being held at caused her head to be pushed down into the mattress, therefore she could no longer watch what was happening between her legs, raising her anxiety, especially when she thought back to that selection of toys.

Aria returned to her position at the end of the bed, and after kneeling down, and disappearing from Jasmine's view, picked up the same vibrator and clicked it on again. She started to trail it down Jasmine's right thigh, across her cheek, up her crack, over her anus, perineum and up to her clitoris; pausing for a moment there and then returning down to finish the route to the left thigh. Jasmine yelped when the vibrator touched her clitoris, and a shiver spread across her body. Aria continued to do this for a few minutes, watching as Jasmine became more and more aroused. She started to spend more time on her clitoris, watching as Jasmine anticipated the location of the vibrator and raised her hips to increase the contact with her sensitive areas.

Jasmine began to moan, her hips were rocking more and the trickle of liquid increased, the tip of the vibrator was now lubricated with her juices and tracing a wet line wherever it passed. Aria watched closely now, for this to work she had to be really careful. Jasmine's moans increased, her toes started to point and her labia were now fiery red. The moans turned to gasps, and that was the point that Aria stopped everything. She clicked the vibrator off and stood up. She looked down at Jasmine's confused face.

"Is something wrong, Jazz?" she asked.

"I, err, no Mistress," replied Jasmine, frustrated to have been denied her orgasm.

"Good, now where was I?"

Aria again knelt at the end of the bed, this time she picked up the vibrator and some lube. She poured a little lube onto a corner of the towel and rolled the vibrator around in it. She clicked the vibrator on, and touched it to Jasmine's perineum, letting it slip up and down, trying to keep its intended destination a surprise. She pushed the vibrator up, and after running it through Jasmine's engorged and now soaking wet lips, before dipping it into her pussy. Aria did not let it linger inside her, she pulled it gently out and ran it down to her anus where she pushed it to the point where it was about to penetrate before pulling it back up to her pussy. She kept this movement between arsehole and pussy, back and forth, until Jasmine started to work her hips again, until her moans increased in volume. Aria stood up again, and returned to the spot beside the bed and looked down on Jasmine's, now frustrated, face.

"You were close weren't you, Jazz?" she said, "so very close."

"Please," pleaded Jasmine, "please."

"Oh, I don't think you're ready yet." replied Aria.

Aria bent down and picked up the vibrator again. This time though, she climbed onto the bed and knelt over Jasmine's head.

"Now, I think I deserve some attention," said Aria, "do a good job and I'll let you come."

She settled her pussy directly onto Jasmine's face, and then leaned forward and slipped the vibrator between Jasmine's lips and into her pussy. Immediately, Aria felt a tongue lick the length of her sex, pausing slightly to dip inside and then travelling back up to circle her clitoris, as a reward she thrust the vibrator in and out. This continued, she could feel her arousal increasing, and as she got closer to orgasm, she made the movements of the vibrator move faster. Jasmine's hips were dancing, as was her tongue, now sweeping Aria from clit to anus, pausing at each end to circle and suckle. As Aria's orgasm crested, sending a flood of liquid down onto Jasmine's face, she pulled the vibrator out of Jasmine and dropped it on the bed. Jasmine's hips went wild, seeking out the missing stimulation, her moans turned to yells, but they were muffled by Aria's flesh.

Eventually, Aria's orgasm subsided and she slipped off Jasmine's face and off the bed. Again, she looked down at Jasmine's face, covered in her juices, and smiled.

"Did poor little Jazz not come?" she asked, "she should remember who is in control."

"Please Mistress, please!" Jasmine begged.

"Oh, alright. I promise you can come now." replied Aria, a wicked smile plastered to her face.

Aria stepped back over to the end of the bed and knelt down again. She picked up the buttplug that had tormented Tom the other day, rolled it in the lube, and then lined it up on Jasmine's anus.

"Nice deep breath," she suggested.

As Jasmine took that breath, Aria shoved the plug as hard as she could, seating it fully in one push.

Jasmine let out a scream of pain, her hips thrashed and bounced and she struggled against the ties restraining her arms. Aria leant back to avoid being kicked in the face and let Jasmine calm down. Gradually, Jasmine's cries and struggling stopped, she adjusted to the pain in her rectum and apart from the occasional sob, she was still and quiet again. Once the danger of a foot in the face had passed, Aria picked up the remote for the buttplug and the vibrator she had been using the whole time. She clicked the vibrator on and slid it in and out of Jasmine, pulling it free to tease her clitoris occasionally. Jasmine started to respond to the vibrator, and her hips began to move again, and her moans of pleasure restarted. Aria hit the button marked 1 on the remote and the plug started to gently hum, vibrating inside Jasmine and stimulating her taint too. Instantly, Jasmine's moans increased in volume and her hips picked up speed.

Aria continued for a few minutes and then pressed button 3 on the remote, and sped up her thrusts with the vibrator. Jasmine's moans turned to guttural groans, her hips bounced back and forward and cream started to leak from her pussy. Aria stood up and then sat on the end of the bed, wrapping her arm over Jasmine's legs, pinning them open and keeping them still. She clicked the remote to 4 and pressed the vibrator to the front wall of Jasmine's pussy, directly on her G-spot. Jasmine struggled in Aria's arms, her groans became screeches, her anus started to twitch, contracting and relaxing around the intruding, vibrating plug.

"I think you should come now," announced Aria.

Jasmine's body froze, her pussy grabbed and held the vibrator tightly, the buttplug was sucked tightly against her taint as her anus tried to swallow it whole. Her head rolled back, all the sinews and veins in her neck bulged and a jet of liquid squirted from her pussy. Suddenly she started shuddering, shaking her hips up and down and gasping for breath.

12