Jack and Phoebe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria clicked the remote to 5, increasing the stimulation up again, she pulled the vibrator out and pressed it hard on Jasmine's clit. Jasmine's gasping increased as she tried to catch her breath, her hips were trying to move to escape the dual stimulation of her arsehole and pussy. Aria held her tightly, preventing her escape. Jasmine's back arched, more fluid was ejected, her anus twitched wildly, opening widely one second only to crush itself closed against the plug the next. Jasmine was silent, her head thrashed from side to side, she pulled hard on the straps restraining her arms.

Aria clicked the remote to 6 and Jasmine's hips twisted from her grip. She fell off the pillow and rolled, ending up face down with her hands crossed above her head. The vibrator fell out of her pussy, which she ground against the mattress, as he anus, now fully visible, clutched and released the plug, making it waggle like a tail. Aria stood up and looked over her friend, writhing on the bed stuck in a seemingly perpetual orgasmic state. She smiled and picked up her phone, starting the video camera app and recording Jasmine's struggles.

She allowed this sight to continue for a few more minutes before she grew slightly tired of watching her sweaty, grunting, squirting friend grind herself against the bed and gurning in painful orgasms. She clicked the buttplug to off and Jasmine collapsed to the bed, still, breathing heavily, groaning.

"Have you learnt your lesson, Jazz?" asked Aria.

"Yes, Mistress" croaked Jasmine.

"Good, I promise this will be nothing compared to what I do to you if you betray me again!" Aria hissed.

Tom arrived at the Sullivans' on time, and knocked on the door. He really hoped that Jack, his oldest and best friend, would not be there, he could not face him right now. Maggie opened the door and stepped out, closing it quickly behind her.

"Saving you from my parents!" she said, "well, you know what they're like, especially my dad."

Tom smiled, he liked Maggie and Jack's dad and got on well with him, but was relieved that he had avoided a conversation with him tonight.

"I'm afraid we have to catch a bus into town," Tom apologised, "I thought we could go and see a film and then get something to eat."

"Sounds great!" Maggie said, enthusiastically.

They caught a bus to town and walked to the cinema. They went inside and Tom bought two tickets for a film that did not really interest him, but he knew that Maggie wanted to see. He bought them some popcorn and they took their seats.

The film started and the heroine faced adversity with stoicism and bravery, whilst falling in love with the attractive male lead. Tom lifted his arm and slid round Maggie's shoulders. Maggie felt his arm and responded by resting her head on Tom's chest. They remained like that for the entire film, comfortable and content. The intimate contact with Maggie's shoulders and head was far more arousing to Tom than anything he had had done to him over the past few days and he found that by the end of the film he was wishing that this was real, and not part of some horrid plan of Aria's.

They left the cinema and found a small bistro where they ate and discussed the film and school, especially everything that had been happening between Phoebe and Aria. Maggie smiled and laughed and Tom found himself absorbed by her eyes. They finished their meal and caught the bus back to Maggie's. They sat on the empty top deck, Tom's arms back around Maggie's shoulders, her head on his chest. She gently placed her hand on his inner thigh, and tilted her head to look up at him. Tom brought his lips down to hers and kissed her tenderly. Maggie's hand tightened on his thigh, as they both moaned slightly. Their kissing became more animated and Tom brought his other hand up to cup her breast through her blouse. Their tongues met and danced, but they were pulled out of their revelry by the sound of the bell and the realisation that they were almost at their stop.

They stood and descended the narrow stairs to the bottom deck and waited to alight. Maggie slipped her arm around Tom's waist and pulled him close to her.

Tom hated himself.

Jack arrived on time at Phoebe's house and pressed the bell. The door opened but he did not see Phoebe, or anyone, he stepped inside.

"Phoebe?" he called out.

The door slammed shut behind him, causing him to jump slightly, and when he turned to look he was confronted by Phoebe, blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, without a stitch of clothing on. He looked her up and down and noticed that she had shaved her pussy too, his already hard cock twitched in his jeans.

"Evening Jack!" Phoebe said, pressing herself to his chest and kissing him deeply, "I think we should go straight to my room, don't you?"

"I think that's a great idea," he replied.

She led him up the stairs by the hand, making sure he got to watch her perfect butt as she walked ahead of him.

She stopped just outside the door to her room and told him to strip, which he did quickly, eager to get to the main event. Phoebe steered Jack into her room and down on to her bed, which he noticed was just made up with a sheet, no pillows, no duvet. She pushed him down on his back and reached behind the headboard, and pulled out two black scarves. Without waiting for him to comment, she bound his wrists with the scarves and checked that he could not escape.

"What's going on Phoebe?" he asked, they'd never done anything like this before.

"Don't worry, you're going to love this, I promise and if, for some reason, you don't, you can punish me!" she replied cheekily.

She reached into the drawer beside her bed and withdrew another black silk scarf, and proceeded to wrap it round his eyes.

Everything went black, Jack could not see a thing. He felt the warmth of Phoebe's body beside him, and the occasional touch as she teased his shoulders, chest and legs. He could feel the hardness of his cock, he could feel it strain and twitch as each of the steps Phoebe had taken had aroused him more and more. She felt her move away, and then trail her hand down his chest, over his stomach and then briefly touch his dick. He felt her slowly circle his glans with her fingers and rub the frenulum with her thumb, and he felt his pre-cum leaking. And then she was gone.

"Phoebe?" he called out, suddenly feeling very alone.

"I'm still here, don't worry Jack." she replied.

He felt the bed dip down by his feet and he felt her crawl up between his legs, which he spread to give her more room. A hand slid the length of both legs, starting at his ankles and slowly moving all the way to his groin. He felt something warm drip onto the head of his cock, followed shortly by Phoebe's hand encircling it and then pushing down the length. The hand repeated the motion, up and down, his hips began to thrust up into Phoebe's hand. Suddenly, something hot and moist engulfed him, he felt a tongue swipe under the head back and forward. He moaned loudly. He strained against the scarves as Phoebe's mouth pushed down his cock, he felt it touch the back of her mouth, and then she swallowed and he was in her throat. She bobbed a couple of times and then pulled all the way off and stroked him a few times using the copious quantities of thick saliva that coated him as lubricant.

"Jesus!" he cried out.

"Did you like that?" Phoebe asked him.

"Yes!" he replied, hoping she would do it again.

He felt her mouth descend on him again, and once again she took him all the way in, bobbed a couple of times and then pulled off and stroked him.

"Fuck, Phebes!" he exclaimed, "that's amazing!"

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," she replied.

Again he felt his cock being sucked into her mouth and beyond, this time when she was at the bottom of his cock with her nose buried in his belly, he felt her tongue swipe out and lick his balls. She started to aggressively bob her head.

"I'm not going to last much longer, Phebes!" he cried out.

"Good!" replied Phoebe.

Suddenly, Jack was utterly confused; Phoebe had his cock buried in her throat, how did she just speak? He felt the bed dip beside him and a hand stroke up his chest, and then the blindfold was pulled off. He immediately saw Phoebe's smiling face beside him, and he started to cum. His back arched as he fired shot after shot of hot cum. When he finally stopped, Phoebe kissed him hard as the mouth on his cock sucked the final traces of semen. Phoebe moved out of the way, revealing a naked Stephanie at the end of the bed, his cock still in her mouth.

Stephanie pulled her mouth off Jack's cock and crawled up his body, straddling his chest. She opened her mouth and showed his cum to him and then turned to Phoebe and kissed her. Jack watched as their tongues played, wrestled, shared the cum, some of which dripped down their chins. He was speechless. He watched them both swallow and then bend down to kiss him. He found himself in the middle of a three-way kiss that tasted distinctly like his cum. His cock was rising again, the stimulation of seeing his girlfriend kiss and share cum with her naked best friend being almost too much for him.

He started to speak, but Phoebe put her fingers on his lips, as Stephanie moved down the bed, and lowered her hot, wet, hairless sex on to his now rehardened dick. He watched as she slowly ground her hips round and round, moving him through her pussy, touching as much of it as she could make happen. Phoebe leant down and kissed him deeply, and then leant forward and kissed Stephanie in the same way, she then swung her leg over Jack's head and settled down on his face. Jack worked his tongue through Phoebe's pussy, tasting her wetness and feeling it coat his cheeks. He caught her clitoris between his lips and sucked hard whilst working his tongue against it, and felt her hips start to buck forwards and back. He could hear the girls kiss and moan and his hips started to thrust upwards into Stephanie.

Stephanie came first, her hip movements becoming erratic and her moans turned to screams. She came hard on Jack's cock, her pussy milking him for everything it could and if he had not just come he would have followed suit. He felt her pull off his cock, and her pussy was replaced with a mouth, he guessed it was Phoebe's because her position changed. He could now see Phoebe's asshole winking at him just above his nose as his tongue worked her pussy. He strained against the restraints again, wishing he could use his hands and fingers to stimulate her too. Phoebe was beginning to grind on his face, her mouth pulled off his cock as she concentrated on her rapidly approaching orgasm.

He felt the bed move as Stephanie, now recovered, knelt up beside Phoebe and stroked Jack whilst kissing her best friend. Phoebe sighed loudly, Jack watched her anus open and close rapidly and felt her pussy contract around his tongue. She wailed and shuddered and rocked on his face, riding out her climax. Jack tried to keep his tongue in contact with her as she moved, but eventually he found it impossible. She fell off to the side, turning so that her head rested on his thigh, as her breathing returned to normal. Jack looked down at the two girls, one still slowly, gently stroking his cock, and the other resting, eyes closed on his thigh, whose breath he could feel tickling his balls.

"Can someone untie me and explain what the fuck is going on please?" he said.

Stephanie let go of his hard dick and undid the scarves holding his wrists. Jack sat up and put his arm round Phoebe, who was still laying with her head on his thigh.

"Stephanie, what are you doing here?" he asked, hoping to get an answer this time.

"Phoebe asked me to join you two, she said you'd enjoy it," she paused and looked concerned, "you're not upset are you?"

Phoebe sat up, she too was now concerned that she had made a terrible mistake arranging this.

"I'm not upset, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit confused by this. I had no idea that you had feelings for me Stephanie," he said.

"I like you Jack, but as a friend, but can you think of a reason we can't be special friends?" she asked.

"If Phoebe's okay with it, then I can't think of any, but I love Phoebe and I don't want anything or anyone to spoil that." he stated calmly.

Phoebe threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply.

"I love you too Jack, I do," she began, "but."

Jack's face took on a horrified expression, his heart began to race and he felt dizzy.

"But, I have some feelings for Stephanie and I'd like to explore them, but not if it will affect us." she said calmly.

Jack did not really understand. She was not breaking up with him, but she wanted to sleep with Stephanie?

"I guess that's okay, if we are honest about it. Would I be included in your explorations?" he asked.

Phoebe looked at Stephanie. Stephanie would agree to anything that allowed her to be with Phoebe, and if that meant being with Jack too, she could do that, even if it was not exactly what she wanted. Stephanie nodded.

"Yes, we can do most of the exploring as a team, if that's what you want, but I think we will need some time without Stephanie too" Phoebe said.

"And you're going to need some time alone with her aren't you?" he asked, his heart already knowing the answer.

Phoebe nodded and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, Stephanie moved closer and put her arms around both of them. Phoebe pulled away from Jack and kissed Stephanie the same way.

Jack moved out from the hug, and rolled off the bed. He sat on the corner of the mattress, his cock still hard and the sight of the two girls making out causing it to throb. He watched as Phoebe pushed Stephanie down so she lay with her head at the foot of the bed. She then straddled Stephanie's head and lowered her mouth down onto the other girl's hairless sex. Stephanie reached up and grasped Phoebe's hips, pulling her pussy to her mouth. Jack watched the girls use their mouths to pleasure each other, slowly stroking himself, wondering what this all meant but deciding to go along with it and see where it took him.

As the girls started to moan into each other, Jack stood up and approached the foot of the bed. He dipped his hips and offered Stephanie his hard cock, which she greedily swallowed all the way down, gagging on it. When he pulled out of Stephanie's mouth, he offered it up to Phoebe's pussy, which was hovering just above. He sank into Phoebe, causing her to throw her head back and groan loudly. He thrust, once, twice, three times and pulled out and offered it again to Stephanie, who again took him all the way in. He kept up the pattern, several thrusts into Phoebe, then into Stephanie's mouth, and then back to Phoebe. As he thrust into Phoebe, he looked down at her anus winking up at him, he could see it opening and closing in time with his thrusts. He sucked his right thumb, getting it sloppy with his saliva. The next time he thrust into Phoebe's pussy, he pushed his thumb straight into her rectum in one gentle, but firm motion. This set Phoebe's orgasm off, her pussy and anus clamped down tight, squeezing his cock and his thumb, she cried out, arching her back and looked over her shoulder and gave him a wild look. She started thrusting back into him, forcing his cock in and out of her, his thumb was trapped inside her arse and just had to follow wherever it got taken.

Jack felt a mouth on his scrotum and a tongue started to lick his balls, sending him over the edge. He shot three or four jets into Phoebe and then pulled out and sat down on the floor to recover. As soon as Jack pulled out, Stephanie pulled Phoebe back down onto her mouth and started to use her tongue on her pussy. Phoebe buried her head in between Stephanie's legs and went back to work on her sex with her mouth. Both girls were grunting and licking, and almost wrestling with each other. Eventually Stephanie and Phoebe fell apart, and ended up lying entangled, sweaty and breathing heavily, but satiated.

When Jack got home he found his parents had already gone to bed, the light in the hall was on but the landing light was turned off. As he walked to his room he noticed that there was a faint light coming from Maggie's door. He stopped where he was and checked that his parents' room light was off and then quietly approached Maggie's room. The door was ajar and the bedside lamp was on but dimmed, it provided enough light for him to have a clear view into her room and of her bed, but would leave everything else in shadow, including anyone standing at her door. His heart was pounding and he looked at his twin. Her duvet was kicked off to one side and he could see the long t-shirt she wore at night pulled up around her waist. The fingers of one hand were busy working her pussy, whilst the other hand was balled up as a fist and stuck in her mouth. He could see her tight abs flexing as her hips gyrated in response to the stimulation of her clit.

All of a sudden, she flipped onto her front; now her bottom was in the air, fingers still working her sex, he could see the juices running down her thighs. Despite his evening's activities he felt himself getting hard, something about watching his twin sister frig herself hit all his buttons. She pulled her hand from her pussy, and he watched as she reached up through her legs and began to touch her anus. He could not quite see, it was too dark, but it looked like she was trying to force a finger into her arse. She played her butt for a while, alternating between pressing and rubbing, and then, without warning her finger slipped inside. Her head rose up from the mattress and he heard her gasp.. She was thrashing fairly hard on the bed, but amongst the gasps and moans he was sure that she called his name, but he could not be sure.

Jack retreated, quietly closing her door and going into his room. He stripped off and took care of his hard cock, images of Phoebe and Stephanie playing with each other dancing through his mind as he stroked himself, and as he came for the third time that night, in his mind his girlfriend and her girlfriend were joined in their sapphic play by his twin sister, Maggie.

12