Jack and Phoebe Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom and Maggie enjoy a film whilst Phoebe enjoys Stephanie.
6.6k words
4.68
2.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 5

Click!

"Pip Pip Pip, Good morning, it is seven am on Friday the 22nd of September, and you're listening to BBC Radio Four, the headlines today are."

Jack hit the off button with his usual overhand smash, causing the little plastic clock-radio to sing its usual plastic protest song. He lay on his back staring at the ceiling going over the events of the past week, it felt like some weird dream. Last night was especially bizarre, he had had a threesome with his girlfriend and her best friend-come-girlfriend, and then watched his sister come by shoving a finger up her arse. He was not quite sure what was happening in his life, it was all extremely strange, at the beginning of the week he had just been a normal guy with a normal girlfriend, not some demented sex freak that he was today. That's not to say he was exactly complaining, he was just confused. Eventually, he rolled out of bed and performed his usual morning routine.

The bus was late leaving him standing in the bus shelter whilst the rain poured down for ten minutes, which meant he was ten minutes late for Phoebe's. When he arrived she was standing on her front step under a golf umbrella looking rather cross with him. They walked to school sharing the umbrella but without talking to each other, and split when they spotted their respective friends.

Mike, Dan and Tom were standing in their usual spot by the fence, but Tom and Dan had umbrellas and Mike was sharing with Dan. Jack ducked his head slightly as he stepped under Tom's umbrella.

"Morning!" they said simultaneously.

Mike and Dan were staring at each other, Dan was furiously shaking his head and mouthing the word No, whereas Mike was nodding and mouthing Yes.

"What the hell is up with those two?" he said turning to Tom.

"Ah, well you see, these two little immature jerks are desperate to ask about the date I went on last night, but they're too cowardly to do it." replied Tom.

"Oh, the date with my twin sister who I love most in the entire world, one of only two people I would murder to protect? That date?" asked Jack facetiously.

"Yes, that's the one." replied Tom.

"So how'd it go?" asked Jack.

"None of your business," stated Tom.

"Good man," replied Jack.

Mike and Dan looked quite disappointed.

Phoebe stood with Sally and Stephanie, Sally was telling them about the latest episode of the TV series she had been talking about all week and therefore did not notice the looks Phoebe and Stephanie were giving each other.

"I need the loo before we go in, anyone else coming?" asked Phoebe.

"I'm okay, thanks," replied Sally.

"I could go," said Stephanie, already heading that way.

They got to the girls' toilets and went in, after briefly checking the stalls were empty, Phoebe pushed Stephanie against the door, thereby preventing anyone from interrupting them, and pressed her lips to the other girls. They kissed deeply, pulling one another tight. Phoebe ran her hand up and under Stephanie's skirt, and began rubbing the front of Stephanie's knickers. Stephanie released a deep groan and pushed Phoebe back.

"If we start that I'm not going to be able to stop," she said, "and I don't think I could stand it if you got me going and left me hanging all day, it would be torture."

"Maybe I want to torture you," replied Phoebe, eyebrow raised, "maybe I want to think of you squirming all day in wet panties, thinking of all the things I'm going to do to you later."

"You really are Phoebitch!" exclaimed Stephanie through gritted teeth, as she pushed past Phoebe to escape towards the basins.

Both girls giggled as they fixed their clothes and hair in the mirror and then headed out of the toilets just in time for the registration bell.

Tom and Maggie sat next to each other at lunch, eating and talking about their day and their date the night before. Underneath the table their legs touched and their knees and feet performed a slow dance that left Tom in no doubt that Maggie wanted this to go further.

"What are you doing tonight?" Maggie asked Tom.

"Well, I was hoping that we could do something," he replied, "I don't know what, though."

"What about coming round to mine, and watching a film, you can pick this time. My parents always go out to dinner on Friday nights, and Jack usually has Phoebe over, so we could sort of double date," she suggested.

"Sounds great, if you have popcorn I'll be there!"

"I'll have to check with Jack, but I'm sure it will be fine."

Jack and Phoebe were eating lunch with Stephanie and Sally, the conversation was dominated by speculation as to whether Aria would cause a scene today, and what her problem was. Sally seemed particularly keen to share her theories as to what Aria had against Phoebe, including the idea that Aria was desperately in love with Phoebe and was stalking her. Jack and Stephanie riffed on what Aria would like to do to Phoebe, getting filthier and filthier in their suggestions in competition to see who could make Phoebe squirm the most. Eventually, Phoebe had had enough.

"Alright!" she said loudly, cutting across a particularly graphic description of Aria sucking Phoebe's toes, "I don't think Aria is in love with, or stalking, or in any way wants to do stuff to or with me! It's obvious that I've done something that offended her in the past year, and she's let it stew until it's this great big issue between us. I have no clue as to what I've said or done to her, but I'm sure if she told me like a rational adult instead of the petty, little child she is, we could sort it out!"

The other three stared at Phoebe in silence as she took a breath and then continued.

"It's not funny that she is this way, it's a little frightening, the other day she could have had me suspended, or even expelled, if I hadn't realised what she was doing in time and defused the situation. We have to be wary of her, whilst I don't think she's violent, she is devious and cruel and very, very smart."

Jack put his arm around Phoebe's shoulders and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"I'll support you in any way that I can, Phebes," he said, trying his best to be reassuring, "anything you need, if I can do it, I will."

"Thanks Jack," replied Phoebe, "that actually means a lot, and makes me feel a bit safer."

"Maybe we should go to Mr James and explain what's been going on," suggested Sally, "he must be able to do something to help."

"Trouble is," answered Stephanie, "what exactly has Aria done? Called Phoebe 'Phoebitch' and said that she shagged her older brother last year. Hardly crime of the century stuff."

"Yeah, and I slapped her!" added Phoebe, "I was lucky to get away with that, it was strange that Aria did not mention it when we were in James' office the other day. I've not worked out why she didn't, it would have made it very difficult for James to do what he did and he would have had to at least suspend me."

"It's almost like Aria didn't want you suspended or expelled, just to be in trouble. Like she's fucking with you, because she can." said Sally.

"Exactly, that's as far as I've got trying to work out what she is doing," replied Phoebe.

"We need to be ready for her next move, and like you said, she's devious, so it's going to be tricky," said Jack.

Tom walked into the disused classroom and found Aria and Jasmine waiting for him.

"I thought you said I wouldn't be coming here again?" Tom asked angrily, nervous that Aria had changed the deal and he was about to suffer some new humiliation.

"Oh calm down Tommy," Aria replied, "we are meeting here to talk, it's private and so we can talk and it won't be noticed by anyone that I don't want to notice."

"So why did you call me here?" he asked.

"Well, I need to know that you have the twins situation in hand and that you're not going to go back on our deal," she said, "I'm also curious as to the choice you made."

"I took Maggie out last night," he began, "it's going to take a little time to get what you want, she's naive and sweet."

"Okay, that's fair enough," Aria responded, "but, let's get this straight, you will give me what I asked for, and you don't have forever to do it. There will be consequences for failure or delay, do you understand, Tommy?"

Tom nodded.

"Good," she said, turning to Jasmine, "now, I think Jasmine has something she wants to give you, don't you Jazz?"

Jasmine stood up and walked over to Tom, dropping to her knees in front of him, she reached for his belt.

"What the fuck!" exclaimed Tom, looking at Aria.

"Think of this as a reward for being good, and Jasmine's way of apologising for how mean she was to you before," Aria paused, "we had a chat about her behaviour last night, didn't we Jazz, and she realised how she had treated people, especially me, but also you, poorly."

Jasmine undid Tom's belt and zip and reached inside to retrieve his cock.

"Let her apologise to you properly." said Aria, sitting down to watch from one of the desks close by.

Jasmine stroked him a few times before leaning forward and sucking his cock into her mouth. Tom threw his head back and rocked forward onto the balls of his feet, grabbing hold of the girl's short brunette hair in his hands and pulling himself deeper into her. He felt himself touch the back of her mouth and pulled back. Jasmine brought her free hand up to fondle his balls. Tom got into a rhythm with his thrusts, and soon he was close to orgasm. He pushed himself forwards until he hit the back of Jasmine's mouth and she swallowed, allowing him to push further down. She gagged hard, sending Tom over the edge and he began to come. She pushed him backwards and he slipped from her mouth and a final jet of cum hit Jasmine on the neck and ran down to the collar of her blouse. She got to her feet and walked back over to Aria, who put her arm around her.

"Well done, Jasmine," she said, "I think Tommy forgives you."

Tom straightened out his clothes and left.

Jack met Phoebe at the main gate after school to walk her home.

"I hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd spend some time with Stephanie tonight," said Phoebe, pulling Jack's arm tight in reassurance, "we can get together tomorrow night, I'll make it up to you."

Jack was disappointed, but he knew Phoebe would not hurt him, and he knew that she had to explore her feelings and he would rather she do it with him than without him.

"I guess, I'll be honest Phebes," he stopped walking and turned to look directly into Phoebe's eyes, "it's going to take some getting used to, sharing you with Steph. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to stop you, and I don't want to be the one that stops you being happy, but I'd be lying if I said I was totally happy."

Phoebe kissed him hard.

"I promise, you don't have to worry, I love you," she replied, "this is just something I need to do, and I will make it as fun as I can for you too. Steph understands that I'm not going to leave you for her, but we do need to do this."

"I know," he said, "it's hard though, I don't want to have to share you with anyone."

"I love you, Jack," she replied, "don't forget that."

They arrived at Phoebe's house, and she kissed him and walked into the house and Jack went to catch his bus.

Maggie arrived home to an empty house. After ditching her bag and blazer in the hall, she ran up to her room and changed into a sweatshirt and jogging bottoms. Then she gave her room a once over to make sure there was nothing embarrassing on display. Next, she went down to the living room to tidy up and make sure that there was a film to watch on Netflix that would give her an excuse to cuddle with Tom. She found a couple of possibilities and bookmarked them. She checked her watch, and realised that she still had hours before Tom would get here, and she was at a bit of a loss as to what she could do until then. She decided to have a shower, and so took her razor with her to do her legs. Once under the water, she soaped up and as she was washing her lower half she ran her fingers over her pussy, and on the spur of the moment thought that it would be better without the hair. So, when she did her legs, she continued up a bit higher for the first time. Once it was done, a gentle pass with her fingers almost made her legs give way from under her, the stimulation was almost too much. When she got back to her room she admired her new look in the mirror, and if Jack had not just slammed the front door announcing his arrival, she might have taken it for a quick test drive.

Jack walked up the stairs and saw Maggie's door firmly shut, but wet footprints leading up to it from the bathroom, which he could see was still steamy and wet, told him that she was home and getting ready for her date with Tom tonight. He went into his room and changed into his lounging about flannel trousers and sweatshirt, and then padded down the stairs to get something to eat. In the kitchen he found some crisps and poured himself a coke and took it into the living room to have whilst he caught up with some TV.

Maggie came down the stairs and found Jack lounging on the sofa watching TV, making a mess.

"Jack!" she shouted, "I just tidied up in here!"

"Tom's been here loads of times before," Jack reasoned, "he's coming to see you not check under the sofa cushions for crumbs!"

"Can't you just stay in your room tonight?" she pleaded, "I'll bring you some pizza up, so you don't have to come down at all."

"I was planning on watching the film with you guys, I've not had a boy's night with Tom for ages!" said Jack, trying to keep a straight face.

"You're a beast!" shouted Maggie, slapping Jack on the leg.

Jack sat laughing for a moment, he loved teasing Maggie like this.

"It's okay, I was planning on watching this series that Sally has been going on about," he said, "Phoebe said it was actually fairly decent, some creepy stalker show on Netflix."

"Thanks Jack." replied Maggie, she had calmed down when she realised he was just joking.

"I'll be kind and head up now," said Jack, "just make me some popcorn when you make some and bring me pizza when you order it!"

Maggie nodded and tidied up again as Jack left.

Stephanie arrived at Phoebe's slightly late, she was nervous as she pushed the doorbell. Almost immediately the door opened, Phoebe greeting her with a big smile and beckoning her inside. Stephanie stepped inside and Phoebe shut the door behind her and took her hand.

"Come into the living room, I thought we could watch a film together," she said.

Stephanie nodded and allowed Phoebe to guide her to the living room and onto the sofa.

"Is it me, or is this a little weird?" asked Stephanie.

"It's not just you," replied Phoebe, "we've been friends for years and you have been over for sleepovers, film nights, parties and dinners loads of times, but this time is a bit different isn't it."

"I suppose it's a date," said Stephanie, nervously, "our first one."

"Which is itself weird considering what we got up to last night," admitted Phoebe.

"Should we just.." started Stephanie.

"Go upstairs?" said Phoebe.

"Fuck yes!" replied Stephanie.

Phoebe pushed her lips onto Stephanie's and straightaway felt Stephanie's tongue slip into her slightly open mouth. As Stephanie's tongue circled her's, she felt Stephanie run her hand up the side of her neck and around the back of her head, pulling her closer. Both girls moaned, as they fell together onto the sofa, Phoebe put her hands on Stephanie's waist and pulled her in tight. They rocked together on their sides on the sofa for a while, but eventually Phoebe extricated herself from the clinch and stood up, grabbed Stephanie's hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Come on, let's get more comfortable," she said, with a raised eyebrow and a big smile.

Stephanie allowed herself to be led up the stairs and into Phoebe's room. The girls kicked off their shoes and jumped onto the bed, returning to their kissing, this time with Phoebe lying on top with one knee between Stephanie's legs. Their kissing got heavier, blouses were pulled out of skirts and both girls were now grinding themselves on the other's thigh. Phoebe unbuttoned Stephanie's blouse and upon opening it found a simple black bra, with a front opening clasp. Having released Stephanie's breasts, Phoebe put her tongue to work on her nipples, teasing one and then the other. The teasing caused Staphanie to gasp and increase her grinding, she put both her hands on Phoebe's butt and pulled her tight into her, trying to increase the pressure on her aching pussy.

Phoebe knelt up, and unzipped Stephanie's skirt and without pausing pulled it off, dropping it onto the floor, leaving Stephanie in an open blouse, with an open bra and little white boyshort knickers with a decidedly translucent front where her moisture had made the material almost see through.

Phoebe drank in the sight of her lifelong friend half-naked beneath her.

"You're fucking sexy," she whispered.

Stephanie pulled Phoebe back down and rolled her over onto her back.

"You're wearing too much, Phoebitch!" hissed Stephanie.

"Oooh, I like it when you call me that!" admitted Phoebe.

Stephanie pulled Phoebe's skirt down, taking her knickers with it, leaving Phoebe naked from the waist down. She took her own blouse and bra off, leaving her in just her knickers. Next she pulled Phoebe's top over her head and unhooked her bra, leaving her gloriously naked.

Phoebe pulled Stephanie down on top of her and rolled her friend onto her back, quickly grabbing both of Stepahie's wrists and pushing them above her head.

"What should Phoebitch do with you?" she asked.

"Anything she wants to I guess," replied Stephanie breathlessly.

Phoebe leaned down and kissed Stephanie on the cheek, jaw and finally, her neck. Stephanie arched her back as Phoebe ran her tongue down the side of her neck, barely touching her skin, just flicking and round towards her throat. Stephanie's skin was covered in goosebumps, she pushed her chest up in an attempt to get Phoebe to focus there, but Phoebe took her time and slowly worked her way down Stephanie's throat, stopping every now and then to place a gentle kiss on her skin.

"Oh fuck, Phebes!" exclaimed Stephanie.

"Hmm, soon," replied Phoebe with a little smile.

Phoebe reached Stephanie's collar bone, and after tracing its outline with her tongue began to kiss her way down in a line through the centre of Stephanie's chest. When Phoebe reached a point level with Stephanie's nipples, she stopped and traced her tongue out first to the left nipple, carefully circling it a few times and then out to the right nipple, repeating the circular movement. Stephanie gasped and began to moan, the stimulation almost too much, her nipples rock hard and seemingly connected directly to her clitoris, she could feel herself fluttering closer to orgasm, but it remained tantalisingly out of reach.

"Please, Phoebe," begged Stephanie, her arms still above her head, "please I need to cum."

"Hmm, maybe we should stop, and take a break," replied Phoebe, her eyebrow raised, "what are you going to do for me if I continue?"

"I'll do anything!" Stephanie blurted out as Phoebe took one of her nipples into her mouth and bit down gently, "I'll do anything and let you do anything, you and Jack, and anyone else you tell me to, I'll do anything."

"Hmm.. I don't believe you," Phoebe teased, "prove it to me."

"How?" begged Stephanie, almost sobbing now as Phoebe gently nipped at her other nipple, "how can I prove it to you?"

Phoebe continued her journey down Stephanie's body, tracing her tongue over her belly, spending some time exploring her bellybutton and placing some kisses on the creases at her hips.

12