Jack and Phoebe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll think of something later, but when I do, you can't refuse me, no matter what," Phoebe said, looking up at Stephanie, directly into her eyes, "or you will really meet Phoebitch."

Stephanie gasped as Phoebe ran her tongue down over her bare mound, mere centimetres from her aching pussy and burning hot clit. Phoebe's tongue took a slight detour just around the perimeter of Stephanie's labia, not quite touching the sensitive skin, already she could see tiny contractions occurring in the hot, wet, swollen tissues of her pussy, she knew that Stephanie was at the precipice and she could take her over very easily or she could hold her there for as long as she wanted to. Phoebe reached between her own legs and found her knickers absolutely sodden with her arousal, toying with Stephanie was having an effect on her far greater than she had imagined.

"Please Phebes!" whined Stephanie, "please!"

"What? What do you want, Steffy?" asked Phoebe, using the nickname Stephanie hated, "You need to say it."

"Please, make me come," she begged, "I need it!"

"Is that really what Steffy wants?" Phoebe taunted, again deliberately provoking Stephanie by calling her Steffy.

"Please, please," cried Stephanie, tears now rolling down her cheeks.

Phoebe looked up at Stephanie's face over her tummy as she trailed her tongue up to Stephanie's clitoris. She did not waste any time, she sucked the clit into her mouth and lashed it violently with her tongue. Stephanie bucked, Phoebe felt something hot splash against her neck, as Stephanie grunted and cried out. The girl's hips bounced, her head pushed back against the mattress and her toes curled. Phoebe kept up her ministrations until finally she felt Stephanie pushing her head away with her hands and trying to twist her hips out of her grip.

She climbed up the bed and kissed Stephanie hard, letting Stephanie get a taste of herself.

Tom arrived exactly on time and Maggie was waiting for him behind the front door. She managed to restrain herself slightly and actually waited for him to press the doorbell before she opened the door.

"Hi Maggie," Tom said, "you look lovely!"

"Hi, Tom!" replied Maggie, a little embarrassed that the boy she had known almost forever was commenting on how she looked, "come in."

Tom stepped through the doorway and as Maggie closed the door behind him, he was struck at how strange this was, he'd almost spent as much time in this house as he had at his own house, and yet, today it felt like he was a guest and he was nervous. Maggie led him into the living room and steered him towards the sofa. They sat in silence for what seemed like ages, both too nervous to start.

"Alright Tom!" Jack's voice boomed out, startling both Tom and Maggie.

"Hiya, Jack!" replied Tom, his nerves lessening somewhat at the sight of his best friend.

"Hello, Jack!" said Maggie pointedly, staring daggers at her twin.

"Just on my way to get a drink, don't let me interrupt anything!" said Jack, a knowing smile on his face as he walked out of the room, towards the kitchen.

"So Jack's joining us?" asked Tom, slightly put out at the thought of his date being invaded.

"No, Jack promised he would leave us alone all night and stay in his room," replied Maggie, "but it looks like Jack's a little thirsty. Would you like a drink?"

"I'd love a juice or a coke," said Tom as Maggie left in the direction of the kitchen.

Tom heard the kitchen door close and then Maggie's muffled voice, raised and angry. A few minutes later Maggie returned with two glasses of juice, which she placed on the coffee table as she sat down next to Tom.

"I've had a word with my brother, and we shouldn't see him again." she said calmly.

"Okay," replied Tom.

They heard Jack walking back up the stairs and then a moment later heard his door close loudly.

"I thought we could watch a film and order a pizza," said Maggie.

"Great idea," replied Tom, "have you picked one out?"

"Yeah, I've been told 'Cabin in the Woods' is good, but it looked scary so I haven't watched it before." she said.

"Oh, I've heard of that one, but I've not seen it either," he said.

Maggie switched on the TV and then got up and turned off the living room lights and sat back down closer to Tom, who put his arm around her shoulders. Maggie smiled up at him and lay her head on his chest, bringing her feet up onto the sofa as the film began.

As the action on the screen picked up and became more scary, Maggie pulled Tom's hand into her lap, gripping it tightly as used his shoulder to hide behind. Her skirt had ridden up, so Tom gently stroked her bare inner thigh with his thumb, eliciting small moans from Maggie every now and then.

Jack could hear the movie and, being a little nosy, he glanced at the Netflix website to see what they were watching. He was surprised that Maggie had picked a horror film, even one as tame as 'Cabin', as she was usually far too frightened to watch such films. He debated whether he should go take a little peek to see what they were up to. He turned off his bedroom light and slowly and carefully walked to and opened his door, not wanting the sound of his footsteps or the door opening to give him away. He crept to the top of the stairs and found a spot where he could see into the living room and most of what was happening on the sofa, it was roughly where he thought he saw Maggie the other night.

Jack could see Maggie and Tom kissing, the light from the TV highlighting them in the darkened room. He watched as Maggie climbed into Tom's lap, facing him and put her arms around his neck, but he could not see where Tom's hands were. He watched as Maggie seemed to bounce slightly up and down on her knees. The film ended and the living room briefly darkened until the Netflix menu reappeared and illuminated the pair much more brightly.

"Let's order some pizza and watch another film," suggested Maggie.

"Okay," replied Tom.

Maggie climbed off Tom's lap and reached for her phone. Jack decided this was a good time for him to go back to his room.

The pizza arrived and they ate, Maggie took Jack a few slices on a plate, and then Tom picked another film. Just as Tom was about to start the film, Maggie reached for his head, pulled it to hers and kissed him. The movie was soon forgotten as their kissing grew more heated. Maggie pulled Tom down onto her as she lay back on the sofa, spreading her legs and letting Tom settle between them. Soon, Tom began to grind his crotch onto hers, she could feel his hardness through his jeans, she brought one leg up and around his waist, to control the tempo of his movements. Lifting her leg changed the point of contact, Tom was now grinding directly on her sex and it was having an effect on her. Tom's breathing was heavy, his hard cock, straining against his jeans, had made a small wet spot where pre-cum had leaked. Maggie was gasping as she felt Tom's crotch pressing and grinding directly on hers, her hips were lifting to meet Tom's thrusts, her knickers were soaked and the air filled with the aroma of her arousal.

Jack snuck out of his room again, he'd finished his pizza and found himself bored. He turned off the light in his room and quietly made his way back to his spot on the stairs. When he got there he found that they had left the light on in the living room this time. He could see Tom was laying on top of Maggie with her leg around his waist and he was thrusting his hips into her. He could hear the small whimpers and moans that Maggie was making and the quiet grunting Tom was emitting. Jack found himself hardening in his soft lounging trousers, his hand strayed down to his cock and mindlessly began to gently stroke it.

Maggie wanted more than this, she pushed Tom up and off her, keeping her mouth tightly pressed to his. Once he was sitting up, she slipped off the sofa and knelt between his legs, still kissing him. She reached for his belt and undid it and unzipped his jeans, as she pulled on his waistband Tom lifted his bottom thereby allowing his jeans to be pulled down to his ankles. Maggie saw Tom's rock hard cock stood proudly up from his lap and wrapped her small hand round the base. Tom groaned as Maggie started to stroke him, slow, rhythmic strokes, each ending with a thumb running over the ridge and over his glans. As she stroked, she brought her head down to his lap and flicked her tongue against the head of his cock, the first time causing Tom to involuntarily thrust his hips up towards her. She slowly took his glans into her mouth, circling her tongue around as she began a downward stroke.

"Oh god!" Tom exclaimed, "I'm going to come Maggie!"

She pulled her head back until just the tip of his cock was in her mouth and rapidly flicked her tongue against the base of his cockhead. Tom's groans turned to grunts as he shot several, hot, thick jets of cum into her mouth. When the jets ceased Maggie swallowed, and bobbed once more, giving his softening cock one quick, last suck. Tom pulled her up into his lap, she sat with her legs either side of his and she could feel his cock on her bare leg. Tom kissed her hard, and then turned his body, pushing her onto her back on the sofa. He reached under her skirt and pulled at the waistband of her knickers which slid easily off. As he balled them up, he discovered how wet they were.

"What are you going to do?" Maggie whispered.

"You'll see," replied Tom, dropping his head between her legs and pushing her skirt up over her hips. Maggie gasped as Tom dragged his tongue down through her soaking wet sex. She pushed her hips up into Tom's face. He teased her labia, barely touching them with his tongue and then he switched to kissing the insides of her thighs. He wrapped his hands round her thighs, holding her hips still and legs spread.

Jack could see Maggie's head on the arm of the sofa, and Tom's naked butt as it stuck up in the air but Tom's head was hidden. Jack was still gently stroking himself, as he watched Tom go down on his twin. He could hear Maggie's moans turn to soft, little yelps and almost silent gasps. He watched as her head rolled back over the armrest, and her hips rising enough to lift Tom's head above the back of the sofa and into view. When his focus returned to Maggie's head he suddenly found himself looking directly into Maggie's eyes.

Maggie was finding it increasingly difficult to remain quiet and still, her hips were now pumping up and down and involuntary gasps and yelps were leaving her mouth. Eventually, she came hard, her head rolled over the side of the armrest and her pelvis rose up, lifting Tom's head with it. She turned her head this way and that, and found herself staring straight into Jack's eyes. Jack was on the stairs, watching her having an orgasm with Tom's mouth on her pussy. The wrongness of it all triggered another orgasm aided, no doubt, by Tom's fingers working their way in and out of her tight slit.

"Oh fuck, Tom!" she exclaimed, "oh god!"

She watched Jack get up and leave, as gradually Tom slowed his fingers and tongue until he finally pulled away and knelt at the other end of the sofa. His trousers and boxer shorts were still around his ankles and his cock was again rock hard and sticking straight up. Maggie rolled onto her stomach with her head directly in front of Tom's cock. She reached up and pulled Tom's member down and engulfed it with her lips. Tom sighed as Maggie gently sucked the head of his cock, in her position she could not really move any further on it, so Tom started to thrust his hips, slowly pushing into and pulling out of her mouth. Maggie rolled her tongue around his cock, and Tom started to increase his pace, but kept his thrusts shallow. Maggie reached up with a hand and started to stroke the portion of the shaft that she could not fit in her mouth. It was not long before Tom gasped and sent several small jets of cum into Maggie's mouth, which she swallowed without thought. When he finished, she pulled off his member, rolled over and sat up. Tom sat down next to her and they kissed tenderly, content.

Phoebe's head was flat on the mattress, her arms stretched out to the sides and her butt was in the air and knickers round one ankle. Stephanie was behind Phoebe, running her hands along her sides, kissing her all the way along her spine to her perfectly formed buttcheeks. Phoebe expected Stephanie to stop at her crack and work her way back up, but instead she felt the kisses continue down through the valley between her cheeks until one landed directly on her anus. Phoebe's head shot up like a meerkat sentry's.

"Oh!" she yelped.

"You didn't like that?" asked Stephanie.

"I didn't say that, you just took me by," replied Phoebe, as Stephanie's kissing turned to licking, "oh god!"

Stephanie traced Phoebe's anus with her tongue. When she had kissed Phoebe there she had surprised herself, and now she wanted to know just how filthy should coulde be. Stephanie dragged her tongue round Phoebe's little pink butthole a few times, and seeing as it did not taste or smell bad, she pointed her tongue and gently pushed it against the opening. Phoebe gasped again, pushing her hips back towards Stephanie's face, unable to believe what her friend was doing and how good it felt. When Jack had played with her butt his fingers, it had felt good, but this was amazing, and she could feel herself opening up. Stephanie brought her hand up between Phoebe's legs and cupped her pussy, her middle finger slipped between her lips and inside. Stephanie's tongue slipped past the first sphincter and this sent Phoebe wild. She bucked hard, pushing back hard against Stephanie, who simply relaxed and rode out her friend's gyrations and thrusts without losing contact. She slipped a second finger into Phoebe, and brought the thumb of her free hand up against Phoebe's anus, she pulled her tongue out and gently replaced it with her digit.

Phoebe grunted as Stephanie's thumb slipped into her, past the second sphincter and into her rectum. Stephanie continued to rim Phoebe's now distended anus, and slowly stroked her thumb in and out. Phoebe thrashed her head around and then pushed her face into her pillow and screamed. Her anus contracted tightly around Stephanie's thumb and her pussy did the same around the two fingers on her other hands. Stephanie felt something wet running down the wrist of the hand with fingers in Phoebe's pussy.

When Phoebe calmed down slightly, Stephanie climbed up and lay next to her, gently running her fingertips over Phoebe's back as her breath came in gasps.

Maggie watched Tom walk down the path and out of the gate before she shut the front door. She quietly cleared up the front room and put the leftover pizza in the fridge, predicting that her dad would probably eat it for breakfast or possibly when they got home later, almost certainly the worse for wear having had far too much to drink. She left the downstairs light on, but did not bother turning the upstairs light on as she went up to bed. She got to the top of the stairs and immediately saw Jack's door was ajar and light was coming through the gap. Quietly, she approached the door, wary of being caught and fully aware of how excited she was feeling. She had deliberately left her door open the same way last night, and she knew Jack noticed because the door was closed when she checked it later. As she reached the door she saw that the room was empty and then a hand grabbed her shoulder from behind.

"FUCK!" she screamed as she turned and ran forwards into Jack's room slamming the door behind her and barricading it with her back.

"Maggie!" Jack said loudly, knocking on the door to his own bedroom, "Maggie, it's just me!"

The door opened and Maggie's head appeared in the gap, tears rolling down her face, she was sobbing softly, the fright she had received had played against her extreme arousal to utterly overwhelm her. Jack pushed the door open further and took Maggie into his arms and gave her a massive, comforting hug. Maggie's arms reached around his back and pulled him tightly against her.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to scare you like that."

"I was hoping for something else," she replied.

"I know," said Jack.

He pulled away, ending the hug but holding Maggie's hands.

"I watched you with Tom this evening," Jack admitted quietly, "and I was jealous."

Maggie pulled him back to her and buried her head in his chest.

"I felt the same when I saw you with Phoebe the other night," Maggie sobbed, "are we disgusting?"

"I don't know," he replied, "I don't think so, but we shouldn't talk about it tonight. Mum and Dad will be home soon, and we should be in bed before they get home."

Maggie looked up at him and raised an eyebrow quizzically and smirked.

"Our own beds!" giggled Jack, kissing his twin on the forehead, "goodnight Maggie."

"Goodnight, Jack," she replied as she turned to go into her room.

12