Jack and Phoebe Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack and Stephanie have fun with Phoebitch and Phebe.
6.6k words
4.84
3.9k
5

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are absolutely no characters under the age of 18. All sexual acts take place between adults over the age of 18 years.

Jack and Phoebe 6

Saturday morning in the Sullivan house was a busy affair, Jack's mum knocked loudly twice on his door before bursting in and starting to collect his washing from the floor.

"Cover yourself up, dear" she said, barely glancing at Jack's naked form on the bed, as Jack suddenly and rudely awoken, scrambled to cover up his morning erection, "just because I've seen it all before, doesn't mean I want to see it again!"

Jack's mum laughed as she picked up a pair of his dirty boxer shorts and a rank sock from under his desk, both of which she held away from her face in the very tips of her fingers before all but throwing them into the washing bag she was dragging about.

"Mum!" shouted Jack, finally awake enough to put up a defence, "can't this wait?"

"You complain every Saturday, but if you want a clean uniform on Monday it has to be in the washing machine this morning, the drier this afternoon and on the ironing board tomorrow," she replied without looking at him, "besides, your dad said he was coming with me to the shops this morning and I want to get this done before he changes his mind."

Jack pulled the duvet over his head and tried his hardest to will himself dead.

Finally, he heard his door shut as his mother left his room, no doubt to terrorise Maggie, so Jack could roll out of bed and get dressed. He pulled on his lounging about trousers and a clean t-shirt and set off downstairs to get some breakfast, he found Maggie already sitting in the living room curled up on the sofa eating some toast whilst watching a show on Netflix.

"You should watch this Jack, it's really good, Sally was right," she said between mouthfuls of toast.

"Will do," he replied as he headed into the kitchen.

"Dad ate all the leftover pizza last night, I already checked," Maggie shouted after him.

Slightly disappointed, Jack set about making himself some toast and a cup of tea, and when they were ready carried it into the living room. Maggie had somehow managed to arrange her small frame in the centre of the sofa so as to deny him a seat, so Jack sat in one of the armchairs that faced the sofa on the other side of the coffee table. He started to eat his breakfast, and tried to make sense of the show they were watching. It was obviously several episodes in, and Jack had no idea what was happening, who any of the characters were and he was not even certain he knew the name of it, so his mind began to wander as did his gaze. He glanced over at Maggie, absorbed in her TV show, sitting in the middle of the sofa with her legs drawn up to her chin. Her legs were spread and she was giving Jack a perfect view of her knicker-clad pussy. He looked back to the TV, but every few moments his eyes were drawn back to between her legs, he could not help himself.

Eventually, Jack finished his tea, he stood and took his plate and cup into the kitchen and headed back upstairs. He was just going back into his bedroom when his mum caught him and announced that she and his dad were off out and they would be back after lunch. She also asked him to take the washing out of the machine and put it in the drier and to load the dishwasher. He agreed and headed into his room.

Maggie's TV show ended just as her mum came down the stairs followed a minute later by her dad. Her mum told her that she and her dad were going out shopping and would be back after lunch, and asked her to make hers and Jack's lunch and then peel some potatoes and carrots ready for Sunday lunch tomorrow. Maggie agreed and said goodbye as they walked out of the door.

She debated whether to watch another episode of her show or to go upstairs and see what Jack was up to, and although she wanted to watch more, she decided she would pop upstairs for a minute and see her twin. She walked up the stairs and heard Jack peeing in the bathroom. She stood on the landing for a moment unsure of what to do, but when she heard the toilet flush she had a brilliant idea for revenge for the fright Jack gave her last night. She dashed into his room and secreted herself under his bed, she was going to wait for him to come in and then scare him like he scared her.

Jack washed his hands and returned to his room. After he shut the door he pulled down his trousers and sat down in front of his computer. Jack opened up his browser and found the tab with the first video, he clicked play and started to stroke his soft cock. It did not take very long for him to become fully hard as the girl on his screen started to suck the huge cock of the bloke. She seemed to be enjoying herself immensely, as was Jack. He opened his desk draw and pulled out a little bottle and squirted a small amount of liquid on his hand before going back to stroking his cock. Now slick, his strokes were accompanied by a wet squelching sound, Jack pushed his chair back slightly and continued to stroke himself.

Maggie was just preparing to jump out from under the bed when Jack yanked his trousers down and started watching porn. She put her hand over her mouth to keep herself silent. She had no idea what to do, should she wait for him to finish and hopefully leave or should she pop out now? She could not think straight. She watched as he lubed his hand up, and then when he pushed back from the desk he gave her a perfect line of sight to his crotch and what he was doing. Her mind was racing, part of her, the part that was mortified, wanted to leave, get out of there no matter the embarrassment, the other part, the part that was starting to become aroused, wanted to stay and watch like she had done earlier in the week, like she had wanted to do last night.

"Oh Maggie!" Jack moaned, almost inaudibly.

Jack felt himself approaching release, he grabbed tissue from the box on his desk and increased the speed of his strokes. With a grunt he ejaculated, catching his cum in the wad of tissues in his left hand, his body arching up from the chair slightly. As he relaxed, he stopped the video playing and he tossed the tissues into the bin. Standing up he stripped off his t-shirt and kicked his trousers from around his ankles, and, whilst wrapping his towel around his waist, headed out of his room.

Maggie waited until she heard the bathroom door close before she rolled out from under the bed and tiptoed out of Jack's room and into hers. She shut her door quietly behind herself and threw herself onto the bed.

Aria stood at the front door waiting patiently for it to be answered. Finally, the door was opened by a pleasant looking woman a little older than Aria's mum.

"Hello?" said the woman, a kind smile on her face.

"Hi, Mrs Chaplin!" began Aria, "I'm Aria, a friend of Tom's and I was wondering if he was about."

"Oh, of course!" replied Tom's mother, "Tom!"

Tom appeared behind his mother, with a smile that disappeared when he saw who was standing on the other side of the door.

"You're friend is here," said Tom's mother, "why don't you go into the front room."

"Come in," said Tom, through his teeth, indicating for Aria to follow him.

Tom led Aria into the living room and closed the room's door behind her.

"What do you want?" he hissed, "I'm doing everything you asked!"

"Oh dear, Tommy," Aria replied, "it seems someone has forgotten the rules."

Tom's face went red with frustration. Aria placed her small back pack on the coffee table, whilst making sure to keep eye contact with Tom.

"Unless you want me to open my bag, and find some interesting way of punishing you right here and now," she paused to let Tom imagine what she might have in her bag, "and unless you can guarantee that you won't make so much noise that mummy will come running and find her precious little Tommy being fucked up the arse, no doubt with your cock all nice and hard. Then, start again and do it properly."

Tom stared at her, his hands balled into fists and his teeth clenched.

"What can I do for you, Mistress?" he spat.

"That's better Tommy, much better." she replied as she sat down in one of the armchairs and put her feet up on the coffee table.

She reached for her bag and opened it on her lap, from it she pulled a pair of GoPro cameras.

"I thought that I would give you some help, so I brought you these," she said holding the cameras up, "they're easy to use and can be hidden fairly easily, and best of all it will stream to my phone."

She turned on one of the cameras and held it up next to her phone, which displayed a picture of Tom's face and then the rest of the room as she spun the camera around.

"So, you're going to take these up to your room now and place them and I'm going to sit here and check out the view. When I'm happy, I'll leave you to get on with the rest of your Saturday in peace," she paused and smiled at him, ''all you have to do is make sure the cameras are on whenever something I might be interested in is occurring in your room."

The sight of the cameras and the instructions from Aria suddenly forced the reality of his situation to become clear again. He had allowed his two dates with Maggie to make him feel normal again, his guard had slipped and his genuine feelings for her were sullied by the realisation of what he had said he would do. He hated himself.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied as Aria handed him the cameras and a small pouch containing a battery charger and remote control.

"Off you run, Tommy," she said cheerfully, waving her phone at him, "I'll be watching!"

Tom opened the living room door and walked up the stairs to his room. He looked around for places to put the cameras, where they would have good line of sight but would not be noticed. He placed one on a shelf directly opposite his bed, using a book laid flat to angle the camera down. The other one he placed amongst the photo frames on top of the chest of drawers, level with the bed, he arranged the photos so that the camera was not noticeable. Once he was satisfied that he had followed Aria's instructions, he walked back to the living room to see if she was happy.

"Good work, Tommy!" she said, "I especially like the bedside angle! Just remember to do your best to get clear shots of your activities and whoever you've decided to perform them with, but don't tell me yet who you've picked, I love a good surprise."

Aria stood up and walked over to Tom, standing close to him.

"Don't forget, if you want those photos and videos deleted, you'll do as I've asked," she whispered menacingly, "or I can post them everywhere and to everyone. It really is your decision."

She patted his chest, and started to walk out of the room. Tom followed her to the front door, and closed it behind her after she left.

"She seems nice, dear," said Tom's mother as he walked into the kitchen.

"She really isn't mum, I'm just stuck with her for a project at school," he replied, "but I think it will be over very soon."

Phoebe and Stephanie sat in Phoebe's front room watching Sally's TV show. Stephanie had slept over the night before, just like she had done countless times in the past, raising no suspicions with Phoebe's parents.

"This is rather good, isn't it?" said Phoebe.

"Yeah, for once Sally picked a decent show to get into, not like that terrible one last summer!" replied Stephanie, running her bare foot up the side of Phoebe's leg, dragging her jogging bottoms up with her big toe.

"Right we're off dear," said Phoebe's mother putting her head round the door, "we'll be back tomorrow afternoon."

Phoebe jumped up and gave her mother a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye mum, say hi to grandma for me!" she said.

"Bye Dr Harrington!" said Stephanie.

"Bye Stephanie, look after Phoebe whilst we're gone!" replied Phoebe's mother.

"I will!" said Stephanie with a big grin.

Phoebe watched from the front window as her dad backed the car out of the drive and drove off.

"Well I guess we have the house to ourselves for twenty-four hours," she said.

She turned round and was confronted by a naked Stephanie sitting on the sofa, her legs spread wide and a finger slowly circling her clitoris.

"Why, yes we do!" said Stephanie.

After lunch Jack was sitting watching the live coverage of the football, as various pundits gave their opinions on the afternoon's matches, when his phone rang.

"Hi Phebes!" he said as he answered it.

"Hi Jack, just calling to ask if you fancy coming round now. I could really use your help," she said.

"I think that that could be arranged!" he replied as Phoebe hung up.

Jack ran upstairs and stuck his head into Maggie's bedroom. Maggie was sitting at her desk doing some homework, and she looked up when he appeared, having heard him bounding up the stairs.

"I'm off to see Phebes!" he announced.

"Okay, have fun. You going to be here for dinner?" Maggie asked.

"I don't think so!" he replied with a grin.

"I'll let Mum know then," she said.

"Thanks!" Jack shouted halfway down the stairs already.

The bus took a little longer than usual due to the Saturday traffic, but eventually he arrived at Phoebe's house and rang the doorbell. Phoebe answered the door and after kissing Jack, led him upstairs.

"I have a little surprise for you," she said, "if you're interested."

"Okay," Jack replied apprehensively.

She took his hand and pulled him into her bedroom. As soon as he stepped through the doorway he was confronted by a naked and blindfolded Stephanie, tied to the bed by four scarves, spreadeagled.

"What the hell?" asked Jack.

"I thought you might like to play with us," Phoebe replied, "make up for missing out last night."

"Hi Jack!" said Stephanie, raising her head off the mattress as if she could see him, a big smile on her face.

Phoebe pulled her sweatshirt over her head and slipped off her jogging bottoms.

"Phebes, this is all a bit weird!" he said.

"I know, but I'm enjoying myself right now, and I want you to share in that too." she said, lifting his t-shirt over his head and undoing his belt.

Once they were both naked, Jack walked over to the bed and stood looking down at Stephanie. He could see how aroused she was, her bare pussy bright red, engorged and absolutely dripping wet.

"What have you been doing to her?" he asked Phoebe.

"Oh, let me show you," replied Phoebe as she climbed onto the bed and knelt between Stephanie's legs.

Phoebe placed her hands on Stephanie's knees and slowly ran them up her thighs, barely making contact. Goosebumps immediately appeared on Stephanie's legs and she gasped.

Phoebe leant over and picked up something from her bedside table. Jack looked closer and saw that it was an electric toothbrush.

"Don't worry, it's hers!" said Phoebe with a smile.

She thumbed the switch and the head of the toothbrush started to hum and buzz. Phoebe ran it down over Stephanie's mound and directly onto her clitoris. Stephanie thrashed and wailed, her hips pumped up and down and her toes curled. Phoebe clicked the brush off and lifted it from Stephanie's skin.

"You monster, Phoebitch!" spat Stephanie, "just let me fucking cum!"

"Oh, no, I'm having too much fun," replied Phoebe, "I'm also a little concerned as to what you might do for revenge, Steph."

She clicked the toothbrush on again and as soon as it touched Stephanie's pussy, Stephanie wailed again, pulling on the scarves that tied her arms and legs, her head rolled back and she thrashed it from side to side. Again, Phoebe clicked off the brush and let Stephanie calm down.

The toothbrush buzzed into life but this time Phoebe touched it to Stephanie's nipples, touching each one for a few seconds before switching. Stephanie's body writhed on the bed, she was moaning and babbling almost incoherently now. Phoebe clicked the brush off again and then got off the bed.

"I think I'm going to leave her to wait for a bit longer," Phoebe announced, "I don't think she's ready yet."

"You're cruel," said Jack laughing quietly.

"She's Phoebitch!" shouted Stephanie, "she's been doing this for ages. Jack, please take mercy on me!"

"It's your decision Jack," Phoebe said, her hand on his chest, "help her come, or play with me while she waits patiently."

"I'm going to get you back, Phoebitch!" Stephanie whimpered.

Jack could no longer take it, he grabbed Phoebe round the waist and turned her around. He pushed her face down between Stephanie's legs.

"I think I'll do both!" he announced triumphantly.

"Oh you beast!" complained Phoebe, a smile on her face.

Jack pushed himself into Phoebe in a single push, her hot, wet pussy accepting his throbbing cock without any effort. Phoebe buried her mouth between Stephanie's legs, targeting her clitoris. After being held on the edge of orgasm for so long, Stephanie exploded, filling Phoebe's mouth with her cream as she screamed her way through a powerful climax. As her orgasm slowed down, Stephanie expected Phoebe to stop her sucking and licking, but she did not, in fact, Phoebe increased the speed of her licks. Another orgasm hit Stephanie hard, she bucked her hips, rolled her head back and arched her back. Jack was pounding into Phoebe harder than he had ever before and it was not long before Phoebe gasped and came, her orgasm setting off Jack's. Jack and Phoebe collapsed onto the bed, Jack rolling off Phoebe to the side.

Jack was the first to recover and he stood up and surveyed the scene. Two naked girls on a bed, one tied up and one with cum running out of her, and him, standing there, wondering what filthy thing he was going to do next, and which girl he was going to do it with. He had an idea and got to work.

Maggie had finished her homework and done all the things that her mother had asked her to do, she had even checked to make sure that Jack had done his jobs too; she was bored. She wandered the house and found herself in her parents' room snooping in their wardrobe.It turned out they were surprisingly dull, no hidden porn collection or sex toys, no gimp masks or secret room filled with monitors displaying scenes from every room in the house. She was just wondering how to get into the loft to snoop through the stuff up there when she heard her parents return home.

"Hi Mum," Maggie said as she descended the stairs.

"Hi Dear!" replied her mother, "can you give us a hand with the bags, please."

Maggie helped her parents bring in the shopping bags from the car and then helped her mother put it all away whilst her dad went to catch the end of the football reports.

"Jack's gone to see Phoebe," said Maggie, "he thinks he'll eat there."

"Ah, that's okay," replied her mother, "he's going to miss out then!"

Maggie's mother picked up a Chinese takeaway menu from the shelf beside the fridge and waved it.

"Nice!" said Maggie, excited as takeaway was a rare treat and Chinese was her favourite.

"Well, a little treat now and then is a good thing," replied her mother, "and besides, I think your dad was dropping hints the entire way round the supermarket!"

Jack had untied Stephanie and with her help he had tied Phoebe facedown on the bed. Stephanie had suggested putting a couple of pillows under Phoebe's hips, so now Phoebe's bottom was stuck up in the air, her legs and arms tied with scarves to the bed posts, leaving her immobile and spreadeagled.

"No!" cried Phoebe as Stephanie ran her hand down her back, "No! Untie me at once!"

Stephanie clicked the toothbrush on and off, menacingly, a maniacal grin plastered to her face. Jack sat beside Phoebe's head, and leaned down to put his mouth by her ear.

"If you want this all to end," he paused for effect "just say 'red', and it will. It's only fun for me if it's fun for you."

Jack stood up again, and walked around the bed checking Phoebe's bindings.

"Please Jack, don't leave me to Steph," pleaded Phoebe, "she's evil!"

12