Jack and the Boat Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jalibar62
Jalibar62
445 Followers

I peed over the side, not wanting to make noise in the head and disturb the girls. I took a few moments to look around, checking that no other boats had anchored nearby during the night, and the ones that had already been there hadn't dragged anchor themselves. Once I had reassured myself that everything was as it should be, I went back down to my cabin. I hadn't closed the door, and I stuck my head in, meaning to check on them and then go lie down in the other stateroom. But when I looked in, I stopped dead.

Amy lay on her back, and at first, I wasn't sure what I was seeing. It looked very much like she had one hand inside her panties, but that couldn't be... Jules appeared to be sleeping on her stomach, her face turned away.

Oh shit. I slowly started to back away and close the door, when the sound of her voice froze me in my tracks. It was low and husky with need.

"Jaaack..." Her fingers kept their slow manipulation underneath the wisp of silk that covered her... pussy. Amy's pussy. Words that I never thought would run through my mind. I could see them stroking and within seconds my cock was an iron bar in my shorts.

"Ames..." I breathed. "What..."

She pulled her hand out of her panties, and I could see the wetness on her fingers. She held both arms out to me. "Please, Jack..."

My feet seemed to move of their own accord, and before I knew what was happening, I was sitting on the edge of the bed, one hand caressing the bare skin of her calf. My eyes dropped to her panties, then back up to her face.

"Amy, I don't know what's happening." My brain felt like all my synapses were firing randomly.

She sat up, reaching out to caress my face. "Easy. I love you. We love you. We have for a long time." She reached down and pulled her camisole over her head, dropping it to the deck beside the bed. For the second time, I was staring at Amy's bare breasts, and they were still perfect. I sucked in a breath.

"I'm not sure how much clearer I can be, Jack." She suddenly looked young and vulnerable. "Please don't say no?" She looked down at my hand, which had unconsciously stopped stroking, and now was gently holding her ankle, my thumb rubbing back and forth over her shin.

She took my hand in both of hers and tugged at it, by the force of her will, drawing me up onto the bed beside her. I could smell her arousal soaking through the scrap of fabric that was all that covered her. I groaned at how wet she was. Fuuuuckkk.... I closed my eyes, and knew I was lost.

I moved to kneel between her legs and reached for her panties. She smiled in rapture and lifted her hips to help me slide them off. I couldn't look away, and ran my hands up her thighs while gazing at her nakedness. A small triangle of close-cropped dark hair marked the top of her mound, but otherwise, she was absolutely bare. My hands reached the juncture of her hips, and my thumbs traced the outside of her lips very gently, as she gasped.

I continued to move my hands, up to her waist, where I gripped her and pulled her down toward me, so she was no longer propped against the headboard. Then I crawled up beside her, looked into her eyes, then moved toward her, and gently kissed her. Her eyes closed, and her hand went behind my head.

I pulled back to see her, and her smile was tremulous. A tear slipped from one eye.

"Ames?" I queried.

"Just happy, Jack. I've wanted this for so long..."

I kissed her again and she moaned into my mouth. I touched the tip of her tongue with mine, tenderly at first, just a light caress, then with a bit more force. We kissed for a few more moments, then I slid around to nibble along her jawline, and then at her earlobe. I then grazed her neck with my lips and tongue, down one side then up the other, making her shiver. I skimmed my way down her upper chest, moving slowly toward, then enveloping her nipple. I drew on it, pulling with the suction of my mouth, while lashing at it with my tongue. She gasped and gripped my head with both hands. I released and moved to the other breast, kissing along the underside, then flicking the nipple with my tongue once more, and finally, gently nipping at it. She was making little sounds and running her fingers through my hair.

Her nipples were standing to attention now, as I continued to fondle them with my fingers, then slid down over her firm stomach; feeling her abdominal muscles twitch as I licked and stroked.

I felt her small patch brush my chin, and I looked down, then back up at her. Her half-lidded eyes were glazed over with lust. I inhaled her aroma, closing my eyes as her scent embedded itself in my memory. I looked at her again, and she caught her lower lip between her teeth, blushing as she watched me slide down just a bit more, parting her lips with my fingers and taking a long, slow, deliberate lick from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top. She shuddered and moaned at the contact, whispering my name. Then I returned to her opening, swirling my tongue around it, gathering her moisture, then again licked the length of her slit up to her clitoris, still hiding within its little hood. I teased and coaxed it into sight, then lavished attention on it. Amy's hips were rocking, her skin was flushed pink, and she continued her sexy little whimpers and sighs.

She let out a squeak as I pushed a finger, then two, into her vagina. I was so focused on her, that I completely forgot about Julie. At Amy's cry of pleasure, she began to stir, and turned her head to look at her friend.

"Amy, why are you naked... Oh!" She was still lying on her stomach, and she propped herself up on her elbows and turned her body slightly so she could look down at me.

"Whatcha doin' down there, Jack?" she tried to be cheeky but her eyes were wide.

I just winked at her and took another long lick, then covered as much of Amy's pussy as I could, sucking hard, before concentrating on her clit again.

"This is really happening?" Julie whispered, awestruck. Amy just smiled and nodded, her eyes closed, focused on what I was doing.

Julie started dropping little kisses on Amy's shoulder as she watched me leisurely go down on her friend. Amy had her hands on my head, her breath hissing in and out. "Ooohhh, Jack..." Her hips rocked slowly, and I could see her strong core muscles flexing.

I had one hand on Amy's mound, fingers splayed wide against her stomach, as I gently stroked her clit with my thumb. She moaned and arched herself to me, and as she did, Julie gave me a sultry look. I grinned and reached over with my other hand to slowly pull down the sheet, uncovering her panty-clad bottom. Once the sheet was on the floor, I slid that hand up her leg to stroke and squeeze her ass through the thin material.

She wiggled down a little, and leaning over, took Amy's nipple in her mouth. Amy moaned again and moved one hand from my head to Julie's, who continued to suckle at her breast, gently licking back and forth across the engorged nipple.

I slid my hand down from Julie's ass to stroke the back of her thigh, then eased it slowly inward, until I could feel her heat against my knuckles. I turned my hand and, sliding her panties to the side, I dipped a finger between her lips and began to stroke up and down. She gasped, letting Amy's breast slip from her lips.

I removed my other thumb from Amy's clit and eased two fingers back into her pussy. I moved my mouth up to focus on her clit again, coaxing and working my tongue around it. I stroked the front wall of her tunnel, and was rewarded by a groan of pleasure.

"Oh, right there... mmmph!" I looked up to see that Julie had moved from Amy's breast to her mouth. I looked up to watch them kissing with increasing fervor, their tongues dueling.

I removed my fingers from Julie so I could focus on Amy's impending orgasm. A few moments more, and she was clutching tightly at my head, her thighs quivering, then clamping down, trapping me between them. My face was washed with a little gush of moisture, as she let out a long moan, before relaxing completely. I gave her one last lick and she covered herself with one hand, pushing me away with a gasp. "Please, too sensitive!"

Grinning, I lifted my head, then slid over and crawled up onto the bed, moving behind Julie. I quickly dragged her panties down then spread her thighs apart, eased closer, and slid the head of my cock up and down, anointing myself in her wetness. She moved, trying to capture me, but I just continued to stroke myself up and down. She whined, "Jaaaacckkkkk..."

I took pity and began to push myself into her. Damn, she was tight. I had an inch or two inside when she reached back and pressed her hand against my stomach.

"Sloowww," she hissed, "Go slowww..."

Amy had recovered somewhat, and rolled onto her side, and was watching in fascination. She slid a hand under Julie, and I could feel her stroking first at Julie's clit, and then my shaft.

Julie shifted, and another inch slid in. "Take your time, baby," I whispered. She had her eyes closed and wiggled back and forth. "Okay," she puffed, "a little more?"

I obliged, pushing forward another inch, then two. Glacially slow. Amy continued to rub. She leaned in and kissed Jules. "You look so sexy right now!" she sighed.

I withdrew a few inches, and she whined as I did. "Nooo... come baaaack...." I grinned and pushed forward once more. She groaned, "nnnnnggggg...," deep in her throat. I repeated the motion. Withdraw, and then press forward, again and again, a little deeper each time. Until finally I felt the round firmness of her buttocks against my stomach.

"That's it, baby, you've got it all," I kissed her on her shoulder blade, then licked and nibbled where her neck and shoulder met. Gently, not hard enough to leave a mark. She shivered.

"Sooo fullll... godddd... you're stretching me out so goooood..." she moaned. I waited, letting her adjust. When she started to wiggle again, I drew myself almost all the way out, and then slid all the way back in, in one smooth motion.

"Oh my God!" Her eyes flew wide. I did it again, and then once more. I could feel her starting to push back against me, and when she did, I worked myself up onto my knees, drawing her up to her hands and knees along with me. I stroked in and out, and her arms collapsed, her face turned toward Amy on the pillow, her butt up in the air. I moved faster and faster, as she gasped and moaned, grabbing for Amy with one hand, and clutching the sheets with the other. Her ass was slapping against me.

Amy had scooched up to lean against the headboard. She had her knees spread and was rubbing herself as she watched us. Julie snaked out a hand and tentatively stroked Amy's thigh. I could hear her gasp, and her breathing increase as she grasped Julie's hand and moved it to her soaked pussy.

"Touch me, Jules, please," she panted. I stopped pumping and leaned over to whisper something in Julie's ear, who looked pensive for just a moment, then nodded. I held myself within her, moving with her as she slid across and dipped her head toward her friend.

Amy had her eyes closed again, but they flew open when she felt the first tentative lick of Julie's tongue against her sex.

"Oh, my gawwwwdd... Julieeee!!!" she groaned. Julie's tonguing became less hesitant, and Amy's hands descended to rest on her head. I took it as my signal to start pumping my cock into her again, and Amy's mouth opened as my actions forced Julie's mouth against Amy's pussy.

"Oh fuck," she panted.

"Mmm hmm mmph," Julie agreed.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," I joked and swatted her lightly on one butt cheek. Julie giggled in the middle of her licking, making Amy squirm. Hmm, a new technique? I made a mental note to try that again!

I kept pumping, gradually picking up speed, alternating between long strokes, and then just holding her butt against my stomach while rocking in and out with shorter pumps. Such a perfect ass, and it felt so good pressed against me. But I could feel her need, and I went back to the long strokes, thrusting for all I was worth. I leaned back a little, changing my angle of approach slightly, and she lifted her head from between Amy's thighs, letting out a long, "Cummmmiiinnnngggg!"

Her whole body shook, and she about shredded the sheets with her fingernails as she wailed, then collapsed, my cock coming out of her. She lay there for a moment, then rolled over on her back next to Amy, who scooched back down to hug her. She looked so sultry; with her nipples poking through her camisole and her naked sodden pussy on display, her wetness turning her chestnut curls a shade darker.

I sat back on my heels and stared at one girl, then the other. "You two are the sexiest little sirens I've ever seen!"

They blushed, then Amy saw my dick, still erect and pulsing with every heartbeat.

She stared at it, wide-eyed. "You didn't?"

I shook my head. "Julie was too impatient," I teased. She had her eyes closed, and just giggled, which did interesting things to her unfettered breasts within her cami top.

Amy grinned and scooted down again, opening her legs and reaching for me. "My turn to feel that inside me," she begged.

Fair is fair, after all. I crawled over her, and I caressed her lips with my tongue, then nipped at her ear and blew gently into it. Her eyes went a little wide as she felt me pressing against her opening. Then they closed and she sucked in a breath as I slowly pushed the head inside. I put my hands on either side of her head and straightened my arms. She grabbed at my triceps with her hands and locked eyes with me as I continued to press into her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she panted.

Julie still had her eyes closed, but she whispered, "Big, isn't he?" Wow, what they were doing for my ego!

Amy just continued her chant, until Julie opened her eyes, rolled onto her side, and reached down to play with Amy's clit.

"Oh my God, Jules..."

"I know, baby," she smiled at her friend, her hand continuing to move.

I felt Amy's thighs come up and then her ankles locked behind my ass.

"Fuck me, Jack, please," she begged. Well, if she insisted. I sped up my pace, then slowly lowered myself to my elbows so I could kiss her. She was clinging to me, arms around my neck, legs around my waist now, tongue as far in my mouth as she could reach.

"Ames, I'm almost there..."

She nodded frantically, tucking her face into my neck. "Come with me," she pled. I continued to drive into her, over and over, until her heat, and flexing, gripping tightness overwhelmed me, and I couldn't hold back any longer. With a growl, I pushed into her and exploded. I felt like my insides were coming out as I spurted into her. The sensation must have sent her over the edge, because she grabbed my ass with both hands, pulling me even further into her. A high-pitched keening sound emanated from somewhere within her, and I could feel her inner muscles spasming around me.

I held myself there until she finally relaxed and sprawled out under me. I stayed there, gasping, my head on her shoulder. I felt Julie running her fingers through my hair, stroking my head, and I eased out of Amy and lay down between them, as Julie scooted over to give me room. A little bit of room. Because as soon as I was settled, she crawled over to lay her head on my chest and drape a leg over me. When Amy recovered, she did the same from the other side.

Very quickly, sleep claimed us all.

><><><><><

I awoke with Amy's perky boobs pressed into my back, and my morning wood wedged in the crack of Julie's weapons-grade ass.

I tried my best to slide straight down off the foot of the bed, but as I stood, I saw two pairs of sleepy eyes peeking at me. "Go back to sleep, my girls," I smiled. "Gotta check the anchor, then I'll make you some breakfast.

They smiled back at me, snuggled into each other, and were asleep before I left the cabin.

Reassured that our anchor was still secure, I made some coffee and took it up to the flybridge to sit and enjoy the peacefulness of the early morning. There were only a few boats nearby, but no sign of movement, with the exception of what appeared to be an older gentleman riding a beach bike along the shore road. I watched a gull turning lazy circles around the boats in the harbor, then observed it swoop down to snatch something from the water. Which reminded me, I had promised breakfast. Sighing, I went down to the galley.

Using up the last of the fresh fruit, I made some pseudo-parfaits out of yogurt, fruit, and granola. Knowing they'd be thirsty, I poured big glasses of orange juice, and as I was absently thinking that we should run the tender into dock and pick up a few things, two half-asleep and very tousled angels wandered up from below. Sexy angels.

I grinned at them. "Good morning, my girls."

Julie nudged Amy. "Hear that? Used to be just 'girls,' now it's 'my girls.'"

Amy nodded, smiling shyly at me. "Are we, Jack?"

I set my cup down. I had caught the vulnerability that underlaid the teasing in her tone. I held out my arms and they came over to me for hugs.

I just kissed them both on the forehead and said, "Always." They clung to me for a minute, then turned to their meal.

"Mmm!" Julie approved, taking a bite of her breakfast. "Dish ish prddy good!"

"Don't talk with your mouth full, honey, I thought I told you that last night," I said with a grin, and she spit yogurt back into her bowl, laughing.

Amy blushed. Then she asked, "You're not mad at us?"

Still smiling, I shook my head. Amy was the worrier of the group. Jules was more laid-back; more willing to go with the flow.

"No, Ames, I'm not mad. A little surprised, maybe. Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's pretty simple, really," she said, glancing at Jules. I followed her glance, and Julie nodded back at me, her face calm. "You've been there for us since we were what, nine years old? Always there for us. Always someone we could absolutely rely on, no matter what. And you never made us feel like it was an obligation, you know? That we were these bratty kids that you were being forced to take care of?"

As Amy talked, Julie came around the bar where she'd been eating to lean against me, and she took one of my hands. I looked down at her and noticed she had a tiny piece of strawberry stuck to her lip. She stared at me with rapt attention as I carefully plucked it off, then put it in my mouth. She blushed, and I winked at her, then back at Amy.

"It never was an obligation," I replied. "I love you two; always have. Like sisters. Up until yesterday, that is," I added a little ruefully. "But right now, I'm trying hard not to feel like I've taken advantage of you."

She started to speak, but I interrupted. "I know, you're both adults, and as dense as I can be sometimes, I realize you've been working on me pretty hard the past few days. So, I can accept it's something you both want?" Again, I looked at each of them in turn, and they nodded.

"So I guess... my question is, what now? Did you have expectations beyond getting me into bed?"

I felt Julie tense beside me, and I apologized. "Sorry, that came out a little harshly. It wasn't fair." I let out a sigh and stroked her hair. "What I meant was, are we just having fun? We're still friends, just with benefits now? Or... are you looking for something... more? And I don't expect an answer right away, although I'm sure you've talked about it. It's all new to me, though."

Amy was usually the spokesperson, but it was Julie who took over. "I think... we want to be with you. But I'll admit, I really hadn't thought about what that actually means, or how that might even work?" She glanced at Amy, "To be honest, I'm a little in shock that this actually happened!"

Amy nodded slowly, watching me. Julie continued, "Don't get me wrong, I... we... really wanted this, and I'm so happy about it!

Jalibar62
Jalibar62
445 Followers