Jack and the Boat Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're right, we've talked... a lot..." she blushed again, "about you over the years. At first, it was like a school-girl crush; you were our impossibly amazing big brother who could do anything. Then it turned into teenage fantasy; we started noticing how handsome and kind you were. Now... well, you're still handsome and kind and amazing; it's just that I'm old enough now to realize that I'm in love with you."

"Me too," whispered Amy. She'd snuck up on my other side while I was listening to Julie's impassioned speech.

"Wow." I was stunned. "I do love you both, but in love? Wow."

Then something else struck me. "Does Georgia know? I absolutely do not want to hurt her in any way, you know that, right?"

Amy took over. "That we love you? Yes. That we wanted to seduce you?" She reddened slightly. "Not so much; I mean, it's not like we planned it. But this trip... being together... it's kind of romantic, you have to admit. Plus, I really needed some comforting, what with this whole crazy stalker thing. So, we talked about it some more, Jules and I, and that's when we came up with the whole sun tan lotion idea; just to see how you reacted; if you thought of us as girls still, or women."

"Trust me, I may call you 'my girls' but you're both all woman." I shifted myself in my shorts, and they giggled.

Then Julie said, "As far as the future, well, all I can hope is that there will be a future for us, and that you think about it?"

Soberly, I looked at them both. "I can do that."

Thinking that we'd probably said enough for now, I told them, "Tell you what. Go shower and put on some comfortable clothes, and we'll take the tender into town, see the sights, try to figure out how to get some cash, and then we need to get some groceries."

They both thought that sounded like fun, so we finished our breakfast and went to get cleaned up and changed.

After I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and was passing the head, Julie called out. "Jack, come join us!" I heard the shower running.

"I can't believe the two of you fit in there, there's no way I will too!" I laughed. It didn't stop me from peeking in. Oh, shit!

"We're very close," Amy giggled.

"I can see that," I said, adjusting my shorts again.

While the girls, umm, showered, I got online and was pleasantly surprised to find there was a Bank of America on the island. I should be able to withdraw some cash with no problem and no trail, unless the asshole was watching my banking transactions, in which case... I guess we should leave the island sooner rather than later.

I showed them how to operate the davit that lifted Rocín's small tender from its cradle behind the flybridge, and lowered it into the water. We locked up, scrambled aboard the tender, and zipped over to the boat basin.

We decided to rent bicycles, and spent the day pedaling around. We visited the Southeast Lighthouse, saw St. Ann's-by-the-Sea, did some shopping in New Shoreham, and enjoyed a nice lunch at a place called 'The Oar.'

While we were there, Amy and Julie got to chatting with the waitress and asked if there was any nightlife on the island. Marcie was her name, and she looked to be a few years older than the girls. She told them about a place called Captain Nick's, where we could hear some live music, maybe dance a little, and enjoy some decent drinks.

They both looked at me, turning on the puppy dog eyes. "Can we, Jack? Please?" They even did the clasped fingers under the chin thing. I rolled my eyes. "Sure. Let's run by the bank, then get our shopping done, and we can come back this evening?"

They squealed, clapping their hands, and kissed me on the cheek. I rolled my eyes again. I hoped I wasn't going to regret this.

Anyway, we ran our errands and took the tender back to the boat. Food stowed away, I told them I was going to catch a nap, because for some reason I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. They laughed and said they might lie on deck for a little bit, and Julie gave me a slow wink. I swatted her on the butt, but Amy skipped out of the way before I could reach her. Pouting and rubbing her backside, Julie went to the girls' cabin, followed by Amy who stuck her tongue out at me. I made a move toward her and she shrieked and slammed the door. Chuckling, I lay down and was quickly asleep.

A few hours later, I was shaken awake. "Come on Jack, it's time to go!" Amy urged. I blearily rubbed at my face. "Go where?" I asked, dumbly.

She stamped her foot. "Captain Nick's! You promised!"

Oh. So I had. Ugh. "Okay, okay. Give me a minute to wash up."

When I came up to the saloon, they were waiting for me. Holy crap. They had done their hair and makeup, and were wearing very light, gauzy, and also very short sundresses. And, I noticed, heels.

"Heels? You brought heels on a boat trip?"

They shrugged. "You never know!" I shook my head. We climbed back into the tender, which took some tricky maneuvering by the girls to keep from flashing the entire harbor. We motored to a slip, and the dock attendant was very solicitous in helping them out of the tender. If he was any more solicitous, I was going to start getting annoyed. We left him drooling, and took the short walk to the bar.

From the outside, it looked like a barn-style home, with brown wood siding, three dormers across the front, and a second-floor balcony that wrapped all the way across the front and around one side. Inside, there was a wall of colorfully painted wooden signs with the names of various towns on them. The stage was small, maybe fifteen feet across, and the dance area in front of it was only slightly larger. But everyone seemed to be friendly and accommodating. I grabbed us each a beer - they seemed to prefer serving it in cans - but that was fine; I'd heard too many horror stories of open containers and what could find its way into them.

The tables were all full, so I let the girls drag me over to the dance floor. We saw Marcie with a group of people, and she waved, but the girls wanted to dance, so we headed that way. As we worked our way through the crowd, it seemed a little odd... most of the people were just standing around watching the band, and there was a second floor with people leaning on the rail looking down at the crowd.

The hell with them; let them look. I was with the two prettiest girls in the place and they wanted to dance with me. Who was I to say no? Well, thirty minutes later, I was. The one saying no, I mean. I needed a break!

I told them I was grabbing another round, and wheezed my way over to the bar. I got the girls another beer and asked the bartender if she could hook me up with an IV of Red Bull. She just laughed, and looking toward the dance floor, told me, "Good luck!" With a resigned expression I pushed myself upright and headed over to where they were dancing together. I'm not even sure they were aware of the guys that were trying to horn in on them. Slightly amused, I stood nearby and watched, until finally when the song ended, Julie looked up and saw me. A brilliant smile crossed her face, and some poor schmuck who thought she was looking at him almost fell over backward.

She grabbed Amy's hand and dragged her over. I handed them their beers and they each wrapped an arm around me, much to the annoyance of their impromptu entourage.

"Having fun?" They nodded, big smiles on their faces.

"Thanks for bringing us, Jack. I needed this!" Amy grinned.

><><><><><

Everything was fine; we were having fun, and we even got a chance to talk to Marcie for a bit. The girls dragged her out to dance with them for a few songs, and I danced with her once, before she reluctantly said that she should head back to her friends. I was starting to like this place.

Then... Chad showed up. I actually didn't know his name, and didn't care. But he looked like a Chad. Oxford button-down, chinos, and Sebago Docksides. All he needed was a sweater draped over his shoulders, and he could be a cover model for J. Crew. And he acted like he was God's gift. He sauntered over to Julie and asked her to dance, right in front of me.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. The corner of her lip quirked. She knew me.

I looked at him. "What is it with people's lack of manners these days?" I asked him.

He eyed me, clearly puzzled.

"Look, Chad... may I call you Chad?"

"Umm, my name's Bryce. Bryce Covington the Third," he said smugly.

"Chad..." I continued as if he hadn't spoken, and Amy snickered behind her hand, "Now I'll admit I wasn't born with a silver spoon stuck up my ass like you were, but surely you can see these ladies are here with me? And even a peasant like me knows it's considered polite to ask a girl's date if you can dance with her." I looked at him, a placid smile on my face.

"Whatever you say, Grandpa. Come on, babe," and he grabbed for Julie's arm. Amy mumbled, "Oh shit," as I leaned forward, all semblance of civility vanishing. Barely controlling myself, I growled, "Take your fucking hands off her."

But before I could continue, I saw his face change from a condescending sneer to a rictus of pain. I swung my gaze to Julie, and she had a look of fury on her face as she stomped on his foot with her spike heel. Now she was grinding it back and forth, apparently trying to drive it through his foot and into the floor beneath. "Asshole!" she spat.

"You fucking bitch!" the guy gasped, and I saw him start to swing. Oh, fuck no. I reached out and grabbed the guy's wrist, pulling it down and away from his body. It forced him to turn toward me, and when he did, I used a palm heel strike against his jaw, and he crumpled. Just a little trick I had learned during my Marine Corps Martial Arts Program training, also known as MCMAP. It's basically a straight right (or left) hand but instead of a closed fist, you use the heel of your palm. It's safer - less risk of breaking your hand - and delivers the same amount of force. I'd made it as far as a brown belt when I was discharged.

As it seemed our evening was over now, I suggested to Amy and Julie that we might want to head back to the boat, and they readily agreed.

As we walked back to where the tender was tied up, I teased, "You sure can pick 'em, Jules."

She smiled slightly, then turned those hazel eyes on me. "I picked you, didn't I?"

I stopped, staring. "Jules..." I didn't even know what to say, so I hugged her instead. Tight. Then, as was quickly becoming tradition, I held my arm out for Amy to join us.

"I love you two," I whispered. I felt them nod against my chest, and squeeze a little tighter.

"Also, now I know why you brought your heels." They giggled and released me.

"Come on, let's get back to the boat."

Back aboard, the girls got cleaned up while I did my checks, and we all fell into bed together. As we lay there, I said, "Just in case, I think we should move again in the morning? I'm hoping the asshole's not monitoring our banking activity, but we should get going, just to be safe.

"So as much as I'd like, I think we should get some sleep, okay? Amyyy?" I scolded. Her hand was on my stomach, slowly meandering its way south, but she stopped, pouting.

"Oh, all right. But you better make it up to us."

I laughed. "Don't worry, that's a debt that I am more than willing to repay with interest." I kissed them both soundly, and we snuggled down to sleep.

><><><><><

We were up bright and early. Well, I should say, dreary and early. The sky was overcast, and when I checked the weather, I asked the girls if they could please make sure that all the loose items were secured, as we might be in for a bit of rockin' and rollin'. We got the tender stowed back in its cradle, then I started the engines. Since it was Julie's turn at the helm, I coached her as she took us out of the harbor, and she did a great job. I told her I'd take it, and she nodded then went below to help Amy.

At first, we were in the lee of the island, but about 20 minutes after we cleared the Block Island North light, the swells began to hit us. To get to our next destination, we were headed sort of east by northeast, and some distant storm was pushing swells up from the south-southwest.

What this meant was that the waves hit the starboard quarter first, and in layman's terms, would try to push the ass-end of the boat around. I had to use a fair amount of rudder to compensate, but then as the swell moved under us, I would have to reverse the rudder to keep from swinging too far in the other direction.

It resulted in a sort of corkscrew motion that had both girls looking a little green. I suggested that they come up to the pilothouse with me so they could see the horizon, which sometimes helps with motion sickness. Normally I'd be on the flybridge, but the added height would amplify the rolling motion. The nearer the boat's center of gravity we could get, the better. I let each of them take a hand at the wheel, feeling how water and boat interacted. I stayed close though, and if I accidentally rubbed against them a little, I don't think anyone minded.

For me... something about being at sea in any kind of weather; I couldn't help but grin. Amy and Jules looked at me like I was crazy.

Finally, we reached the Cuttyhunk Harbor West entrance, carefully avoided Whale Rock, and turned south toward the inner channel. We eased our way in, keeping a close eye on the depth finder, and found a safe spot to anchor. The whole trip had taken almost seven hours - a bit longer than I had anticipated, due to the weather, and we were definitely ready to relax. We unsecured some chairs and sat out on the aft deck with our drinks - wine for Amy and Jules, a scotch for myself, and watched the world go by.

I had Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" on the stereo. I was in that kind of mood. They both sensed it and stayed close, but were quiet and contemplative too. Not somber, not at all. How could I be, with these two with me? Maybe I was just worried about how to resolve Amy's situation. Hopefully, Preston would have some answers - I quietly asked Amy if she wanted to give her dad a call, and she thought for a moment.

"Tomorrow," was all she said. Then she looked at Julie. Something passed between them, and they stood up, each reaching out a hand to me. Puzzled, I took them, and they gently pulled me to my feet and led me below.

Quietly, they disrobed. First, they helped each other, then they turned to me. Never speaking, they removed my shirt and shorts, then with gestures and gentle nudges, they got me to lie on my back in the center of the bed.

Julie stood at the foot of the bed, gazing at me. She grasped an ankle in each hand and spread my legs apart so she could crawl up onto the bed between my knees, where she knelt and grasped my penis in one hand. She began a gentle stroking motion, cradling my balls in her other hand.

Meanwhile, Amy knelt beside me, at a 90-degree angle, her knees touching my hip. She was staring raptly at Julie's hand, as it slowly moved up and down. After a few more strokes, Julie leaned forward, her eyes on me the entire time as she took me in her mouth. I let out a little groan, and she backed off to smile at me, before returning her gaze to my cock, and she gave it a lick, then another, and then lowered her mouth over the head once more. She bobbed gently up and down, trying to get as much of me in her mouth as she could. I heard her choke slightly, and I quickly reached for her.

"Honey, stop. Please don't. That's not a turn-on for me, okay? I mean, I love your mouth on me, I swear, but... how do I say this? Deep-throating can be amazing if you're into it and know how to do it. But any guy who thinks it's ok to demean a woman by making her gag on his dick? Well, he doesn't deserve her."

She looked almost stricken, as she whispered, "I just want to make you feel good!"

I gave her a tender smile. "You do, baby, you do. I just don't want you to do anything that doesn't make you feel good too. Both of you.

"I promise you; just by being here, you make me feel good. And that you girls want to share yourselves with me and with each other? I'm the luckiest guy I know." I caressed her cheek, and she pressed against my hand, capturing it with hers for a moment.

Then she lowered her head to suck me back into her mouth. I had flagged a little while I was talking, but under Julie's nimble tongue and lips, my cock rose again with a vengeance. She looked up at her friend. "I think he's ready for you!" Amy lifted one leg to straddle my hips, facing away from me, toward Julie, who held my dick in one hand and aimed at Amy's entrance, as she lowered herself onto it in reverse cowgirl position.

She moaned as she sank down, and I hissed in pleasure, feeling her liquid heat surround me.

"Amy... you feel so good, baby!" She made agreeable noises as she continued to engulf my length.

Once I was seated inside her, Julie climbed back to her knees facing her friend, and slowly, sensually, kissed her. I couldn't really see, but I sensed their mouths opening to each other, tongues entwined. I could see one of Julie's eyes shut tightly, and she had one hand behind Amy's neck, while the other caressed her butt. I reached out and let my hand join Julie's in stroking and squeezing Amy's ass.

Amy was fondling Julie's breasts, kneading the soft flesh, then lightly pinching and pulling at her nipples. As Amy moved up and down on my cock, she slid one hand between Julie's legs, and I saw Julie's eyes go wide, then close again, and she whimpered.

"Ames..." I whispered. I had an idea. "Lay back, baby." I supported her weight as she leaned backward to sprawl against my chest, her head lolling against mine. I raised my knees and helped Amy rest her feet against my thighs. I nibbled gently on her neck, and she shivered.

I was able to rock my hips into her, and our joining was completely exposed to Julie. She watched me fucking her friend, then I cupped Amy's butt in both hands, lifting her just slightly so I take longer strokes. Julie knelt there, eyes a little glassy, staring at my cock as it pistoned in and out. Almost hypnotized, she leaned forward to cup my balls again, and rub Amy's clit with the other hand.

Amy was moaning and whimpering in time with my thrusts. One hand reached back to clutch at my head as I slid my hands from her butt to behind her knees, curling her toward me, and opening her even wider to Julie's sybaritic gaze. I caught her eye and grinned. She returned it, then dipped her head to where Amy and I were joined. I felt Amy jerk and groan, as Julie's mouth connected with her sex. In this position, she was able to lick my shaft and Amy's clit at the same time. I let my cock pop out of her for a moment, so Julie could slurp it into her mouth for several strokes, and then shove it back inside her friend. She did this several times, and Amy cried in disappointment and then moaned in pleasure sure when my cock was reinserted. Finally, Julie completely focused on Amy; I couldn't see, but I could feel... and soon, Amy squeaked, and cried out, and I felt her internal muscles clamp down hard. It sent me to my release as well, and I blasted once, twice, inside of her, before Julie pulled my cock out of Amy's pussy. I felt another spasm before her mouth descended on me and she took the rest of my load in her mouth. She licked my cock clean, then took a long slow lick up Amy's slit, collecting what had seeped out of her. Amy twitched and whined that she was too sensitive, and Julie relented, laughing huskily. She climbed up alongside us and Amy giggled, seeing a glob of cum on her face, which she lovingly licked off, swallowed, and then kissed her friend. My cock twitched at that; holy fuck was that hot, but it had been a long day and I was spent. The three of us drifted off into exhausted, sated slumber.