Jack and The Fat Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack faces up to his sexuality after wanking Arnold off.
6.8k words
4.82
2.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's journey of discovery continues. Again, it's a slow burner and purely fictional. Any similarity to actual persons, alive or dead, is purely coincidental. Thanks for the positive comments and I hope you enjoy.

In spite of his overwhelming excitement, Jack couldn't help but feel small. Even seated Arnold was huge, matching his standing height. He watched in amazement as he licked his lips, wet with his precum. He wondered what it tasted like. Was it good? If the look on the old man's face was anything to go by, it was. He wondered if Arnold's precum, the same sticky liquid he'd witnessed spilling from his thick cock on Friday, tasted good too. Maybe it tasted the same. Maybe every man's precum tasted the same. Perhaps he should ask. No. Jack just didn't have it in him to be so brazen.

It was all happening so quickly and Jack couldn't focus properly. So many feelings. So many sensations. So many questions. So many things he really didn't understand. And then it hit him again. He was naked! Oh my God! He was naked and he was harder than he'd ever been in his entire life and Arnold had just, well, he'd......he'd actually spread his cheeks. Arnold had just looked at his anus! He could still feel the sensation of his hot breath wafting across it. It was utterly mind boggling and he was losing all sense of reality. Jack couldn't quite separate fact from fantasy and his knees buckled.

"Whoa," Arnold exclaimed, quickly grabbing Jack's waist to steady him. "Careful, Jack," he added, maintaining a firm hold until he was certain the young man wouldn't topple over.

His face, beetroot red, was burning hot. Jack was struggling to deal with the complexity of his feelings whilst at the same time, his brain screamed at him with million different thoughts and images. The intensity was almost too much and he had to put his hands on Arnolds broad shoulders to maintain his balance.

A bead of sweat trickled down his nose as he first looked down in disbelief at his bone hard little cock and the obscene bulge in Arnold's shorts, then up to the old man's face. Strangely, it was the first time he noticed just how bushy Arnold's eyebrows were. Everything about him seemed excessively hairy and Jack began to wonder if there was any part of him that wasn't.

"It's ok, Jack," he said reassuringly. "Just take a few deep breaths. It's a lot to take in," he added.

Gulping in big lungfuls of air did little to calm him down. Certainly not helped when Arnold slid one hand around to rest on his back, whilst the other slipped up and behind Jack's head. Even if he'd wanted to resist, Arnold was far too strong and easily pulled him closer and then.......they were kissing. Sticky wet lips first, followed by a fat tongue that forged it's way forward and filled Jack's mouth almost entirely. The roughness of Arnold's stubble scraped his chin as the intensity of the kiss increased, his tongue probing even deeper and Jack found himself responding.

He'd kissed 'her' of course, but not like this. The old man kissed him with a passion that took Jack's breath away. It was wet. It was deep. It was urgent and God, it was so, so sexual. All the thoughts that had been racing around inside his head melted away and he found himself giving in to the physical sensations that washed over his naked body. His hands moved from Arnold's shoulders to the back of his thick sweaty neck as his mouth opened wider around the thick flesh that swirled inside. Precum spewed from his tiny cock in waves of pulsating desperation.

And Arnold felt his own desperation filling his thick cock as Jack pulled at him. It had been a long time since he last kissed a man, let alone a young gay virgin like Jack. It was fucking delightful! In spite of his inexperience, Jack kissed well and was enthusiastic with it. Only last night Bob had been in his living room, on his knees slurping on his meat like the cheap cocksucker he was. There was no passion in their meetings. There was no kissing. No gentle touching or caressing. It served a need and had done so for years, but it was never like this.

For Bob, it was his way of getting back at his wife - whose latest "acquisition" was some young farmhand - or so he told himself. Arnold knew differently. Bob was an out and out cocksucker and his was the cock that Bob sucked. Still, he got enough pleasure when he pumped the cuckolded husbands mouth with his spunk. It was a simple arrangement, although having to listen to Bob whining about his cheating wife got on his nerves. Why they were still together God only knew. He wasn't the only married villager that visited either. It was easier than using the dating apps and he got what he needed physically, if not emotionally. In a surprisingly unusual brief flight of fantasy, when he accepted his sexuality, Arnold hoped it might be different with young Jack.

As he feasted himself on Jack's mouth, Arnold slid his hands down and around to grip those oversized buttocks, the image of that perfectly tight little arsehole at the forefront of his mind. If he handled the lad properly it wouldn't be long before he got the pleasure "deflowering" him. A large glob of precum oozed from his cock as he kneaded Jack's soft pillowy flesh.

As Arnold pulled away, Jack greedily sucked on his tongue. He didn't want the kiss to end, but his eyes widened and he gasped when the old man clamped his hot mouth on his hard nipple. Sucking on the sensitive teat, he then chewed on the rigid nub and Jack's body trembled. He was lost in the sensation that sent bolts of electricity right through his stomach and down to his tiny balls, causing even more precum to spill. Arnold moved to the other nipple, greedily sucking it in, teasing and flicking his tongue over it. That, along with the old man's hands mauling at his sensitive buttocks, drove Jack's rising climax ever closer. And then he felt it. A thick finger grazing across his anus.

He couldn't stop himself and he climaxed. For Jack it was quite possibly the most intense orgasm he'd ever experienced, but the feeling wasn't matched by the quantity of cum. As always, it was just a weak and meagre dribble of milky translucent liquid that oozed rather than spurted. As the fireworks that blinded him began to subside, he became aware that Arnold was gathering up the tiny load that dripped from his tiny cock with a thick forefinger. And just as he'd done with his precum, the old man sucked the digit clean.

Jack's spunk tasted good. Sweet, salty and crisp, if a little weak. It tasted fresh. He wasn't surprised that the young lad remained hard. Standing up, his huge round belly forcing Jack to take a backward step, Arnold took his T-shirt off.

"Take my shorts off, Jack," he said softly as he kicked his sandals off.

His earlier question was answered as Jack took in the sight of Arnold's naked torso. A thick pelt of black fur covered it entirely, so dense he could barely make out the skin beneath. He wanted to run his hands through it. To feel the hair between his delicate fingers, but instead he knelt down and just as he had on Friday, peeled the old man's shorts over his thick thighs. Once again Jack was transfixed by the sheer girth of Arnold's bobbing cock.....and by the scent. God, he really found the smell good. It was just so.......manly?

Momentarily, and with the image of Bob's face in the photo filling his mind, he considered licking the tip as he watched a thick string of viscous precum ooze from the tip. What would it taste like? What would it feel like to suck it? Damn! He wanted to suck it! He wanted to suck it so badly it was virtually all he could think of, but Arnold was saying something.

"Take them right off, Jack," he said. "I'm gonna let you wank me off properly tonight and I wanna be naked when you make me spunk."

So Jack slipped the shorts over Arnold's feet, leaving them on the floor as the old man sat back down with his legs open.

"Come here and sit next to me," he said lifting Jack to his feet. "Now get a good grip, like you did last week," he added, guiding Jack's trembling hand to his cock. "Ain't no need to be scared. You did great before. Just do what comes naturally."

Gripping the thick pulsating pole of flesh, Jack began to slowly wank the old man. He still couldn't get over the sensation of how it felt in his hand. It was just so thick and so hard. It was hard for him. A physical display of Arnold's feelings. It shocked Jack that someone else could be so turned on by him and was flattering to the extreme, given all that he had suffered in his life to date. And the beautifully ugly cock responded to his touch, leaking precum heavily in little rivers than ran from the tip and down the shaft to coat his hand.

"Fuck, Jack," Arnold moaned. "I swear you're a natural. I ain't had my cock wanked this good in years."

Blushing at the compliment, he tightened his grip and worked his hand a little faster, watching Arnold's fat purple helmet spew yet another huge rivulet of precum.

"Really?" he asked timidly, his tiny cock twitching in response.

"There ain't no such thing as a bad handjob, Jack," Arnold panted. "But you handle cock like you were born to it. See how tight my bollocks have got?"

He looked and saw how tight the old man's scrotum had become. Each large testicle had become clearly defined as if the skin was trying to squeeze in and around them, the black mop of hair glistening. Jack nodded, unsure what to say. He briefly recalled the fantasy of being over Arnold's knee with his tiny, almost hairless cock pressed against the thick member in his hand.

"They're drawn up like that cos I'm turned on," Arnold continued. "And it won't be long before you have me spunking off."

It was incredible really. Arnold couldn't really believe his luck. Jack was a gay top's dream come true. Well, his dream anway. Young, smooth and pretty. His skin was pure white and perfect. He'd always had a 'thing' for red heads. Jack's lips were pink and looked like Cupid's bow and his pale blue eyes shone with excitement as they gazed at his cock. He'd be stretching those pretty pink lips soon and squirting his spunk down the lad's delicate throat. He imagined watching as Jack struggled to gulp it down, bringing his current need to explode closer.

Leaning back further, his mind fixated on Jack's arse. The lad really had no idea just how good it was or the power it could wield. And then there was his tight little arsehole. Hairless, dusky pink and so tightly puckered. It was the arsehole of his dreams and he would be the first man to lick it. He would tongue that hole good and deep. He would tongue fuck it and get it nice and wet. He'd get Jack so worked up he'd be begging for his cock.

"Oh fuck, Jack," he wheezed. It was all too much. "Here it comes, baby."

It was bizarre to hear someone call him that. Bizarre, but such a thrill too. Nobody had ever spoken to him like that before and nobody had ever told him they were going to cum. It spurred him on and he worked Arnold's big cock even harder. Even faster. So fast his hand blurred. He watched Arnold's testicles visibly contract. He felt his cock actually getting thicker and harder as the muscle expanded. His glans seemed to flare and......a shot of thick gelatinous white spunk erupted from the gaping hole at the tip. Another shorter shot, then a literal river of lumpy thick cum seemed to spew endlessly, quickly covering his hand. Not knowing if he should stop, he carried on, watching in shock as spunk continued to flow until the old man's cock and his hand were barely visible beneath the sticky thick flow. God. There was so much.

Arnold's big hairy belly heaved with the exertion, as still more pumped out. Jack couldn't quite believe his own eyes. It was like watching a volcano erupt. So much cum and so powerful too. The cock twitched and shook in his grip until eventually the river slowed to a soft oozing. Instinctively Jack knew it was over and squeezed out the last of Arnold's ejaculate, causing him to shudder in ecstasy. He'd done that. It was him that caused such pleasure and he was instantly hooked on the feeling. The feeling that he could make another man cum.

"Here, give me your hand," Arnold told him, grabbing his T-shirt.

Thick clumps of spunk floated in cloying liquid as he offered his hand up. It was a weird sensation. Warm but kind of cool. Sticky and wet, yet already drying, tugging at his skin. Arnold wrapped the garment around his hand and dried it off, before using it to wipe up as much cum as he could from his semi flaccid cock.

"You might want to wash your hands before you go," he explained as he tossed the sodden T-shirt away and grabbed his shorts.

Was that it? Was that all Arnold was going to show him? Jack couldn't hide his disappointment. He didn't want to wash his hands either.

"It's ok. I'll clean up when I get home," he said, trying to hide the real reasons behind his words.

Arnold pretty much guessed what Jack had in mind, but chose not to embarrass him. He knew exactly what he'd be doing when he got home.

"Like I told you on Friday, Jack," he said, noting his disappointment. "I ain't going nowhere and you've still got nearly 3 weeks of making up to do, remember? We've got plenty of time for more."

He took the long route home, carefully avoiding being seen. Jack didn't want his evening to be ruined by bullying. Avoiding his parents, he went straight up to his room, got undressed and lay in his bed. With one hand he casually toyed with his erection whilst tentatively sniffing the other. There were no words to describe the scent. It was unusual to say the least, but he liked it nonetheless. He also liked the taste when he dabbed a wet tongue over his skin. It was kind of salty, but he couldn't be sure it wasn't just body sweat.

What an evening though! He'd actually wanked another man's cock. He'd actually made another man cum and that feeling of empowerment came rushing back. Arnold's climax was so different to his brother's and his cum was different too. Mark's looked creamy and smooth whenever he'd watched him shoot, but Arnold's was so much thicker and lumpier. There was a lot more too.

As he diddled with his tiny cock, the image of Bob sprang to mind. The look on his face was like that of someone in a trance. He clearly enjoyed sucking Arnold's cock. And then he wondered if Arnold came in his mouth and if so, did Bob enjoy that too. Did he like the taste of Arnold's cum? Did he swallow it? Could he swallow it? After all, there was a lot. Just how long had Bob been sucking Arnold? He was married, so why did he do it? Was he gay? And his wife, Sarah. Arnold had told him she was, well, easy. That he'd fucked her when he was younger and that she still let men fuck her. Did Bob know? God! It was all so confusing.

However, there was one thing that Jack wasn't confused about. He frantically rubbed at his tiny hard cock and climaxed as images of what had happened earlier danced around his fertile mind. He was pretty damned certain he was gay.

There was a change in Jack's personality the following morning. It wasn't huge or shocking or even that noticeable, but there was definitely a change. His mother noticed it though, commenting as he left for work that he looked "surprisingly cheerful" that morning. He did feel happy, that was true, telling her he'd had a good night's sleep, but he knew there was more to it. And his cheerful mood continued throughout his day, which in turn surprised just about everyone he worked with. In fact, some of his colleagues even spoke to him and not to ridicule him either. It was indeed a good day.

The heatwave continued and when he showered and dressed to visit Arnold, he wore the same denim shorts with a clean black vest top and his trainers. He went further with his hair and styled it in a 'man bun' then stood in front of his mirror. He'd never had the confidence to do anything like that with his hair before, even though he'd often wanted to, but tonight was different. If football stars and famous musicians could wear their hair like that without being ridiculed, why couldn't he? Something else happened too. He actually admired his large buttocks, recalling Arnold's words as he did. It had to be said, Jack really hadn't felt this good in........forever.

After making his way downstairs to leave something happened that would stick with him for many years. His brother, who was sitting at the kitchen table, wolf whistled, but not to humiliate him. Quite the opposite in fact.

"Fucking hell, bruv," he exclaimed with a wide, but very pleasant smile. "If I was gay I'd be beating the door down to get at you."

Unlike many sibling relationships, theirs had always been good. Jack loved his older brother and he knew Mark loved him. They'd always been close growing up, but in recent years, and with everything Jack had gone through, their friendship had been strained. It was Jack's fault and he knew it. Mark hadn't changed and even though it hadn't been easy, he'd remained as supportive as any brother could be. Even so, to hear him speak so openly caught Jack off guard.

"W......what?" he stammered, his face blushing instantly.

"Oh come on, bruv," he said, he eyes sparkling knowingly. "You might think you're fooling us, but you ain't fooling anyone. Just come out and get on with it for fucks sake. Nobody cares if you're gay you know."

It was a throwaway comment. Like he was talking about going for a pint or making a sandwich. It was clear Mark knew, maybe his parents too, and it meant nothing, but to Jack it was like he'd been hit with a sledgehammer. God, even he hadn't really come to terms with it yet, but Mark just sat there smiling as if it was just another ordinary day in their ordinary lives.

"But........how.....when.....Jesus, Mark," he spluttered.

It wasn't just a mental shock, it was physical too. He couldn't move.........and then it was like he was floating. Like a black storm cloud had suddenly been lifted away and sunlight filled his soul. It was remarkable. Truly, truly life changing.

Looking at his watch, Mark stood up. "I've got shit to do, bruv," he said casually. "And you've got 'community service' for the fat man to get to. Come up to my room when you get back if you want to talk." And then he was gone.

It was surreal. For a few moments, Jack stood in the kitchen wondering if he was dreaming.

Damned if he didn't feel good as he walked to Arnold's. They were outside the pub drinking again, Mason and his little band of cronies. The expected abuse came, along with the wolf whistles but Jack was on a high and, just as Arnold had suggested, he pictured the photo. It definitely helped. He even thought about answering back, but decided it might lead to something he couldn't control. It was easier just to ignore them.

"Wow, you look fantastic, Jack," Arnold exclaimed when he arrived. "Go get us a beer," he added as he slumped into his armchair.

The old man was dressed in purple. Purple shorts and a purple vest top. His huge hairy shoulders and arms made Jack shiver. He wondered if he'd ever get used to just how big and hairy Arnold was as he sauntered towards the kitchen.

With his cock beginning to swell as he looked at young Jacks arse jiggling in the tight denim shorts, Arnold considered whether to push him a little further tonight. With his bedroom the last room on his list of cleaning, he'd purposely left a small folder of photos he'd printed off in one of the bedside cabinets. If Jack chose to look it would, if nothing else, spark up conversation........and conversation might lead to curiosity. He adjusted his now solid cock when he heard Jack returning.

Handing Arnold his beer, Jack felt butterflies in his tummy when he noticed the bulge. What more of a compliment could there be than to see his thick cock was already hard? He'd literally only been there for a couple of minutes and with everything that had happened, his confidence was at an all time high. Who'd have thought that smashing Arnold's windows would ever lead to this.

12