Jack and the Giant Woman

Story Info
Different interpretation of the Jack and the Beanstalk story.
3.3k words
3.62
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jacob but people call me Jack. I'm 18. I live with my aunt in a small house next to the cliff of Mount Sargonia. The village is about an hour walk from here and I go there to sell the milk we get from our cow.

I've never been with a girl before. I guess I'm very shy and, besides, there are not a lot of people in the area. I've never left the area but I do have dreams of adventure and seeing new places. Mount Sargonia is really a large mountain but a steep imposing rocky cliff is around most of it. I've never known anyone that climbed it, at least to come back and talk about it. There are lots of stories of brave men that went up and never returned. There are myths about what is up there but we all know not to pay attention to myths.

One day, a man near the village sold me a bag of beans. He was very convincing and told me they were magic beans, and they would take me to new places and adventures. I don't know why I did it but I traded our cow for a bag of beans. I was excited about returning home with the beans but my aunt was furious with me for being a soft-minded fool, and threw the beans out the window.

I went to bed that night without eating and felt very depressed. I woke up very early, as usual before my aunt, got dressed, and looked outside. What I saw filled me with wonder. It was the most stunning thing I had seen my whole life. Where my aunt had thrown the beans yesterday was a stalk, a massive stalk the thickness of our table, and rose up next to the cliff. I ran outside to study it, and could not see where it ended but it seemed to follow the cliff to the top.

I stood there thinking long and hard. The man said these were magic beans. And he talked about adventures and new places. And so I made my decision. I grabbed the vines along the stalk, placed one boot on the first stump, and began to climb.

As I climbed, I didn't want to look down because it would be too scary. From the corners of my eyes, I could tell that I was getting very high. The cliff next to me was imposing and unchanged. Eventually, the stalk began to curve towards the cliff and over its ledge. As I followed it, I found myself at the top of the cliff and on a plateau. Here is where I stepped off the stalk onto rocks by the ledge, and looked ahead. The place I was in bedazzled me.

It was not the top of the mountain because I saw the mountain continue further in the background, but on this place was a grassy meadow with a forest in the distance, and a stone house. It was hard to tell the scale of the house because it didn't look much more than our own house, but it seemed to be just bigger.

And so I began to walk towards it. This was the new place I dreamed of. This was the adventure I wanted! I was excited and fearful at the same time.

"What are you doing here?" I jumped at the voice. It was female but strong and commanding. I turned to where the voice came from and saw a woman. She looked like she was in her mid-thirties, with long black hair, wearing a fur jacket and sandals at the bottom of her bare legs. Her face looked angry.

I stepped back very startled, staring at her. And then I realized something else. This woman was big. Perhaps over 20 feet.

"I am sorry," I started to say looking up. "I climbed this beanstalk and came up to the top of the cliff." I didn't mean to trespass."

"A what? A beanstalk? I've not seen anyone come here from this side." She squinted at me suspiciously. "What do you want? Why are you here?"

The giant woman came right up to me and glowered down. I felt small and she imposing.

"I was just exploring. I didn't know you were here," I said timidly. "I'm really sorry. I can go back now."

She stared at me. She studied me for what felt like many minutes. "No, you know I'm here. You've seen me now."

I wasn't sure what she meant but felt intimidated, and stepped back.

"You, follow me," she commanded. And then turned around and walked towards the house.

"Umm, I really, I think I should..."

She turned her head back and said, "you, follow me," and continued to walk to the house.

So I started with small steps following her, and realized I needed to pick up the pace to stay behind her and walked quickly.

The house was huge. It was made of old stones. There was no second floor but had a wooden roof. The front wooden door was bigger than the doors of our village church. She opened the door and walked, leaving the door open behind her. I slowly tentatively stepped inside.

My eyes had to adjust to the dimmed light in the house. The floor was wood, and there seemed to be a wooden table and wooden chairs next to it. There was a stone fireplace in the back with red and orange embers glowing.

"Take your boots off," she commanded. "I don't want your low land dirt on my floor."

I reached down and removed my leather boots and stood in my stockings. She then closed the door behind me and walked to the table. She took off her fur coat leaving her dressed in some kind of white canvas garment. The garment was not entirely even around, and I wasn't sure how it worked, as it left her arms and legs bare. She then sat down on one of the chairs that faced me.

The giant woman studied me again with a curious face. I in turn studied her. She had a stout body, not fat but firm and thick. The shape of her breasts were clearly visible through the single cloth she was wearing. They were proportionately big and full, and massive for my size. As she sat facing me, her legs were apart, like sitting on a throne. In the light coming from the windows, I saw that her garment had a slit that opened over her legs but beneath it was dark and hard to make out, and whatever was there scared me anyway.

Her expression showed she was curious and interested in me, but I wasn't sure how.

"Come closer," she said. I walked towards her unsure what she wanted. "Closer. Come here." I stepped closer until I stood right in front of her. The open slit in her garment gave me a glimpse of her left upper thigh and loins. I saw the dark triangle of pubic hair. This was a shock to me because I had never seen a girl or woman before with her privates exposed. I think she did not care about being covered because she lived here alone and modesty did not matter.

She reached out to me with her large hand and placed it on my butt. I kind of jumped when she did that, but she was nudging me closer to her and rotated me a bit to my side. With her hand still on my butt, I was standing between her open legs and with her other hand, she placed it over my groin. That hand lightly felt me, and she calmly said "yes I think so. You have something I need. You have cream inside you I need." And she released her hands and sat back again.

"I don't understand. What do you mean?" I was getting very nervous and not sure what she was talking about.

She stared at me some more, and then stood up. She was right over me, I between her legs and not even reaching her own crotch. I quickly stepped back.

"Come with me," she said, and reached down with her hand again over my butt and nudged me along to walk with her. We walked into another room, which I saw was the bedroom. The bed was high and huge. She kept nudging me until I stood next to it.

She pulled off the bed covers and turned to me again. I felt nervous about what she wanted.

She put both hands under my arms and I felt myself lifted into the air. I really felt helpless by this. She then placed me on the bed and made me lie on my back. Now with her looking down at me as she kneeled by my side, I was scared.

"Please... what do you want from me?" I pleaded.

But she ignored this plea. She pushed up my tunic, uncovering my chest and stomach. Then she unbuttoned my trousers, gripped them by the sides and pulled them down to my knees. I yelled at this, "hey stop, what are you doing?"

She stared at my naked groin. No one had ever seen my cock before, especially not a woman. My cock was flaccid as I was scared.

"This is the source," she said. Her expression was focused and determined. She then pulled my trousers right off my legs and then also pulled off the stockings on my feet. I was naked from the chest down, and facing this giant woman. She then used her strong hands to spread my legs and moved herself to kneel between them.

With her eyes focused on my groin, she gripped my legs and put them over her shoulders. Because of her height, this raised my butt off the bed and my weight was on my shoulders on the bed.

I watched her with wide eyes and fear as she moved slowly and deliberately. With one hand, she held my balls and felt them.

"The source..." she said, looking at my cock. She moved her head down and reached for my cock with her mouth.

Dear heavens, good lord, help me. I know about what a man's cock is for, I see it with our farm animals. It is for entering a woman's opening. It is for a married couple to copulate. But lord help me, is she going to eat it? I screamed in fear, "please no! Please stop!"

With her lips, she brought my cock into her mouth and held it there. It was inside completely.

I felt the warmth and her tongue on it. And I felt my cock growing and hardening. I was getting an erection inside her mouth, in this most unnatural place that the good lord never intended it for.

Then I felt one of her fingers from her other hand pushing into my ass. It slowly pushed in and pressed inside me, between my legs, under my balls. The hand holding my balls was rubbing them in its fingers.

I looked wide-eyed at her face and what she was doing. Her eyes were also wide open looking right at me, and her mouth had my entire cock inside, and she was using her lips and tongue to slurp on it, to stimulate it. It felt warm and wet in her mouth. I felt her powerful sucking on it.

I was moaning loudly, my head back in helplessness.

The grip of her lips and the sucking got stronger and I began to feel light-headed. She slowly moved her head back, and this caused my hips to rise up towards her. My upper back left the bed, and then my shoulders began to rise too. I was actually being lifted by my cock being sucked upwards, towards her. My whole body was up in the air, dangling by her sucking and my legs still spread over her shoulders. I could no longer feel my hands and feet, and blood left my head as I was barely aware of what was happening. My moaning turned to loud groaning as my whole body was being pulled.

She was slurping hard and more quickly on my cock, and her finger in my ass was pressing and rubbing into me. I suddenly felt a rush, a flow from my cock out into her mouth. I had never felt anything this intense before, nothing like I had ever done to myself. The flow was so much coming out of me, and her cheeks shrunk inwards as she sucked me. I saw the motion of swallowing and gulping from outside her neck. Her eyes were wide as she was swallowing all she could suck out of me.

And then I had no more coming out. Her eyes wide looking into mine, and then her eyelids closing. She lowered me back to the bed, and then her mouth released my cock, her finger pulled from my ass. She kept her hand holding my balls and she looked at my cock.

She took a deep breath, and pushed my legs off her shoulders, bringing my butt back down on the bed. She pushed them forward and spread them with one arm, and with her free hand examined my balls and below the balls.

"There's nothing left. Empty," she said. "I need more."

This was terrifying for me. My body and mind were exhausted. This giant woman just drained me of all my male fluid. My cock and balls were hurting from being squeezed so much. And she wants more. What will she do to me? Will she suck my blood next? She must be the devil's own servant. Yes, that must be it.

"Stay here." She then left the room.

I waited on the bed, and thought about whether or not I could hide. I'm small in this world, right? Maybe I could hide. So I looked around the room, and saw a table and a couple of cabinets. This giant woman does not seem to have a lot of personal things here. But I also felt weak and didn't have the energy to jump off that high bed to scurry around naked.

The woman walked back into the room carrying a tray and set it down on the table. She placed a large (huge) wood plate on the bed next to me and I saw bread and a piece of cooked meat on it.

"Eat this so you get back strength," she said.

Well I was feeling hungry too so I started eating.

She also laid a large wood cup of water next to the bed. Then she sprinkled some power into it, and gave me the cup to drink. She had to help me hold it for its size. I was very thirsty from all the activities here, plus the long climb. So I drank it all.

"This will help you sleep," she said. "You can use the pisspot if you need to piss."

In a way, this was all very hospitable. But I wasn't sure I was simply a guest here.

"Now go to sleep. You need your energy," she said firmly, and put the bed covers over me.

I suddenly felt very sleepy. My body began to sink into the bed and my mind began to fade.

"When I come back, I will need more cream from it." She then left the room.

I felt terror from these words. It dawned on me that I may be here a long time, and maybe those old village stories about brave men climbing the mountain and never being seen again were true and this is what happened to them. This giant woman consumes men's manly fluids. But right now, I could not think further. I was fading away.

I woke up to morning sunshine and used the pisspot. I looked for my trousers but they were gone. But after that food and sleep, I felt I had the energy to try to escape. So I opened the bedroom door and peered into the next room. She wasn't there. So I walked out and opened the front door of the house. She wasn't anywhere to be seen.

This was my chance. I put on my boots barefoot and ran outside. I felt my bare cock flapping in the morning air and this felt very strange.

"Where are you going?" I heard the giant woman's voice in the distance.

I didn't look but just kept running towards the stalk.

"Stop, boy!" she shouted.

I got to the stalk and got on it, and started to climb down. As I looked up, I saw her peering over the cliff and at me. She was angry.

"When I get my hands on you, I'm going to stuff you inside!" and she was gesturing towards her woman's triangle. I paused, shuddering at this threat. And then I continued down.

About halfway down, I looked up and saw that she was getting on the stalk to chase after me. The stalk suddenly swayed from her greater weight.

As I got to the bottom, I looked up and she was still climbing down after me. Her garment in the sunshine gave me now a clear view of her women's triangle. As her legs spread for each step, I even saw her woman's opening. It looked very scary to me, and I thought about being stuffed inside it and living there forever.

"Jack!" my aunt shrieked. "What are you doing? Why are you not wearing your trousers?"

I turned to see her and she was staring at my cock.

"I'm sorry aunt," I muttered.

And then I saw what I needed. The wood ax. I grabbed it and came back to the stalk. The giant woman was about half way down.

I started chopping into the stalk using the ax with everything I had. The stalk was not made of wood so big chunks of it fell off with every strike.

The stalk began to sway widely. The giant woman stopped climbing, just trying to hold on. But I kept at it with the ax. My aunt meanwhile kept screaming, at the fervor of my chopping, at the stalk, at the strange woman above us, at her exposed woman's opening, and at my exposed flapping cock.

Suddenly with a strike of the ax, the stalk began to fall. It seemed to fall slowly, and fortunately not towards the house. But it landed with a loud thud, and the giant woman held on to the stalk and crashed in the chicken coop. The chickens started running around in all directions.

I walked cautiously towards where the woman lay. Her garment was no longer covering her, and her woman's opening was out in the open. I went to her face and saw that she was still alive. Her eyes were open and she looked at me. She looked at my cock.

"Source... cream..." she muttered in a low breath. And then she closed her eyes. The giant woman was dead.

My aunt kept hollering at me in anger, at the destruction of the chicken coop, and at my nakedness. She screamed at me to go put on trousers.

This was about three years ago. Shortly after, I left home and the village to look for my life in new lands. But to this day, I always feared what I may have to do with a woman carnally. A woman's opening scares me. And even though I now know it is normal and natural for a woman to suck on a man's cock, that thought scares me even more. All because of a giant woman and those magic beans.