An Introduction to Tara

Story Info
An intro to Tara, a natural girl who love gloryholes.
1.5k words
4.37
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara wiped her mouth and swallowed the last load of cum she'd just sucked through the glory hole next to her, shivering at the bitter taste. It was occasionally a disgusting pass time, but the thrill of it set her crotch on fire. It was helpful that the campus toilets had been 'forgotten' about for so long.

She was sat naked on the lid of the old toilet, it's seat polished by many an ass before hers, and re-did her lipstick with her selfie-camera. She liked the pink rings it left on the base of a guys cock after she was done with it. Her eye make up, a heavy flick of eyeliner was mostly intact, it's not like she'd gagged on the last few cocks that came through the hole. She rolled her eyes and stretched, catching the hot smell of sweat from under her arms. She's never shaved her pits and the soft fine hairs of her underarm caught her natural scent wonderfully. Her last boyfriend hadn't been able to keep his face out of them, especially after she'd finished at the gym.

Her hands ran down over he tits, not the biggest in the world, but they were a good handful and on to her stomach, where a trail of fine dark hairs ran from her belly button down to her pussy. She'd never shaved her crotch either, Tara was a gold star au-natural girl. She loved the feeling of fingers running through her pubes, it didn't really matter who's diners they were and she made sure to keep them conditioned and well groomed. Nestled between her furry lips, her hot pink pussy sizzled at the thought of the next anonymous cock to poke into her booth. She didn't have to wait long.

Furtive footsteps and a hastily opened door signalled her next oral conquest. She heard the guy in the next cubical, he didn't speak but sounded nervous, shifting about and breathing deeply as if he was trying to calm down. She licked her lips, and started to run a hand between her legs.

The guy unzipped his trousers and the rustle of them been pulled down to his ankles sent a shiver up Tara's body, her fingers curling into a wet cunt.

The cock that was stuck through the hole was...pleasant, not too small, but not too big, a Goldilocks of cocks. A goldicock, smirked Tara. The guy on the other side of the wall had obviously recently shaved, there was a small cut on his bare pubis and his balls looked prickly. She rolled her eyes, but at least he'd made a effort. His dick was hard, and a bead of pre-cum glistened at his cock-hole. He was still breathing deep shuddering breaths, as if at any moment he might turn and flee.

Tara wasn't going to let that happen. The guy practically yelped as she licked his head, and Tara had to stifle a giggle.

"Sorry!" He stammered, "I... I've not really, I've never done th-" he stopped talking as Tara's mouth slid over his erection, her warm mouth, and soft tongue working his shaft expertly, her spare hand, the one not three fingers deep in her snatch, cupped his tight balls.

'Surely I can't be sucking off a virgin?' Tara thought as she slowly swallowed the stiff prick into the back of her throat. The thought made her cunt quiver with excitement. At least he had a bigger dick than the last few guys.

Goldilocks' breathing was now fast and sharp, he grunted softly and humped into the glory hole as Tara pressed her nose into where his pubes should have been. Her eyes watered as his firm prick head rubbed the back of her throat. 'This was more like it!' Tara thought. She pressed her lips together in a tight ring, leaving her trade mark lipstick print round the base of his dick, before forcing her tongue out of her mouth to run along the underside of his balls. They were prickly, but the thought of a nervous virgin shaving his whole crotch before daring to visit the hole turned her on so much. 'What a gentleman'.

She slid him out of her mouth and took his shaft in her hand, rubbing the spit lubed prick slowly but firmly, watching the way his foreskin almost, but never quite managed to cover his purple head.

The cock looked good, she had to admit, shining from saliva, leaking precum down her wrist and bubbles starting to froth around his head when she drew her hand up along his length. She licked his cock-hole, this time tasting his fresh prick-lube, running from the back of her tongue down to the tip, relishing his clean salty flavour. She moaned as his dick flexed and more precum pulsed onto her tongue. This was the tastiest cock she'd had in ages. Her fingers were soaked, and he cunt was slopping and sucking as she worked them in and out of her hairy pussy. The triplicate smells of sweat, sex and spit where working wonders for her.

She jacked Goldilocks onto her tongue, rolling it beneath the under side of his head, running around it between his foreskin and bellend on her upward strokes. The poor guy on the receiving end was whimpering, if he really was a virgin, this would be the most intense pleasure he'd ever felt!

"Ah, Ah Aahhhh!" He cried and suddenly a flood of jizz shot into Tara's mouth. It was hot and salty, just the way she liked it, and there was so much of it! She felt her twat convulse as her orgasm finally broke while her mouth was filled with spunk and cock. Her body tensed and the orgasm spread from her pussy, sending burning tingles down her legs, flushing her curling toes and sending sparks to her hardening nipples. For his part, Goldilocks was throbbing and pumping more cum into her eager mouth, she could feel his pulse with her lips. Tara swallowed, still climaxing and squirted onto the floor, drowning her feet and flooding her booth, the torrent carrying over into the neighbouring booth.

Finally, as her head stopped spinning from her orgasm and the cock in her mouth spurted it's last few drops of cum into her mouth, she released it with a wet smack of her lips.

"Th-thank you" whispered Goldilocks.

"My pleasure" said Tara.

She kissed the tip for good measure.

It really was a nice cock. Maybe... "say, do you want try something alittle more...intimate" she said, coyly, running her fingers over the length of the prick.

Goldilocks gasped on the other side of the the wall.

"I... I would, but, but I, you see I, I have to, I've got a meeting with my tutor I..."

Tara rolled her eyes and grinned, "don't have a fuckin' heart attack, I just wanted to know if you wanted to fuck me?"

"I... I've not... I haven't... never.. I'm sorry!" There was the scrabbling noise of someone trying to pull their trousers up and get out of the door all at the same time.

"Hey, I didn't mean to upset you!" Said Tara, getting to her feet, abit unsteadily, her toes sent ripples through the puddle of her cunt juice on the floor.

The guy said something indistinct that sounded like another apology as he made his way to the door of the toilets, sticking her head out of her booth, Tara just caught the flash of a tall man with long blonde hair disappearing from view.

'God' thought Tara, 'must really be virgin, but who's a virgin at this age?' Her cunt throbbed at the idea of taking someone's virginity, she thought she'd missed her chance now she was in uni, but it looked like there was at least one student on campus that had made it this far. And she was going to find him.

Her stomach rumbled, and she checked the timr on her phone. It was the end of the day, might as well head home and make up the salad bowl she'd meant to do that morning. She gathered her clothes from off the cistern and got dressed outside her booth. All the while thinking about the last guy she'd blown. Tara hoped it wouldnt be too long before she saw him agai.

...

The house smelt of pussy, Tara caught it as soon as she opened the door. It was baking hot, their house always caught the sun for most of the day, and sweat and cunt were the overriding scents that washed over her, it started a little fire in her crotch.

Moving through into the kitchen she gasped as she saw, splayed out on the kitchen floor, next to the open fridge, her house mate Lucy, eyes closed, glistening with sweat and girl-cum, the long green cucumber Tara had been planning on having for dinner half protruded from her puffy twat.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Blurted Tara loudly!

Lucy's eyes fluttered open, and she smiled weakly, as the rest of the cucumber slid out of her wet pussy...