Jack and Tina do Las Vegas Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack continues to encourage Tina's erotic side.
11.3k words
4.52
4.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
109 Followers

Copyright 2024 Arpea. All rights reserved. nd

This is a stand alone story, but to get the full story, you should read part 1.

Jack was in his early 60's and Tina was 31. They originally met in Las Vegas but both were in relationships at the time, and they had not hooked up. After Tina caught her fiance fucking her best friend, she had contacted Jack and they started an on-line relationship. Jack told Tina that he was too old to have a lasting relationship with her because inevitably she would outlive him by a lot. Tina had initially disagreed, but after much discussion they reached an accommodation. Tina agreed they would get together as a couple for a time. Jack agreed that during that time, he would act as a mentor to her, teach her about sexual things, plan sexual events for her and eventually try to find her a man more her own age, as relationship material. They agreed to meet in Las Vegas to start their relationship with a vacation. They met in Vegas on a Wednesday and had their first vigorous sex session as soon as they checked in. Jack then introduced Tina to anal sex. Over the next two days, Jack introduced her to casual sex with strangers. Thursday night Jack and Tina had dinner with the handsome Brit, Oscar, and Jack and Oscar had dp'ed Tina most of the night.

It was just after noon on Friday. After napping for awhile, Jack and Tina had gone to one of the shops in the hotel. Jack had purchased her a Wicked Weasel bikini. It was white, and it barely covered anything. The lips of Tina's pussy were partly visible, and her ample tits were spilling out of the sides of the two small triangles that barely covered anything. The heart-shaped birthmark on the side of her right breast was exposed.

"Daddy, I can't wear this! It's indecent."

"Sure you can, baby doll. This is Vegas."

"Well, if you say so. At least my nipples are covered," remarked Tina.

Jack also bought some sunscreen before the two of them retreated to the pool at their hotel. They commandeered two lounge chairs and were taking in the sun. Jack slathered Tina's body with sunscreen, making sure to massage the cream into even the covered portions of Tina's skin. He ran his hand under one of the triangles in the top and tweaked her nipple.

"Oh!" she giggled. "Cut that shit out, don't start something you can't finish!"

Jack laughed. "I'll just take you upstairs."

"No you won't! I need to work on my tan, buddy boy."

"OK, baby doll. I'll leave you alone. For now."

Jack and Tina basked in the sun for an hour or so. Then Tina got up, dove in the pool and swam its length. She swam back and climbed up the ladder. The white material of the swimsuit had turned completely transparent when it got wet, as Jack knew it would, and Jack was not the only one noticing that all of Tina's charms were now on display.

"Wow, Tina, that suit is perfect on you!"

"What? Did I do something?"

"No. But look at your suit now."

Tina looked down at her body, now visible to everyone.

"Ohmygod! What do I do now?"

Jack laughed. "Turn around and smile. You look positively edible!"

"Jack. Be real. I'm almost naked in public."

"But no one is complaining. If you are bothered, just lie on the lounger on your tummy until the suit dries. I'll go get us some refreshments."

"OK, daddy," said Tina. She lay down on the lounger, on her stomach facing the pool. Jack walked over to the poolside bar and ordered a couple of mimosas. He walked back to Tina, and handed her one of the drinks. His seat was taken by a six foot young man in his late twenties or early thirties. He had blonde hair, and looked like he worked out. He was, by any woman's standards, a handsome man.

Tina took a big gulp and set it down on the concrete. The man was ogling Tina's backside.

"Daddy, this is Zach. He's staying at our hotel," said Tina. "Here, Zach," she said, handing him the tube of sunscreen she had brought. "Rub this on my back, please." As she said that she reached behind her and untied the top of her bikini, briefly exposing her breasts before lying back down on the recliner.

Zach got out of the lounger, put a towel on the concrete, and knelt down beside Tina. He squeezed a glob of of cream onto his hands and began to rub it into Tina's back. Tina turned her head towards Jack, smiled broadly at him, and winked, while playing with her hair. Zach rubbed the liquid slowly on her back and his hands wandered down her sides to the exposed flesh on the sides of her breasts. Tina laid her head down on the lounger and let out a low moan.

"That feels soo good, Zach. Will you do my hips now? They don't usually get this much sun."

"My pleasure, Tina," said Zach as he eagerly squeezed more cream on his hands and began to massage the sunscreen into Tina's butt cheeks. Tina continued to moan with pleasure.

The three of them lounged in the sun for more than an hour. They had a pleasant conversation as they enjoyed their drinks. Zach was in Vegas for a mini vacation. Jack skillfully drew him out. Zach owned a plumbing business in Cleveland. He was married and had brought three of his best employees to Vegas as a bonus. They were here for a guy's weekend.

Meanwhile, Jack had noticed that Tina was constantly playing with her hair when when she spoke to Zach and that she twittered or giggled when Zach spoke to her. When Tina decided to sit up, she had Zach tie her top. When she sat up the scant material had exposed one of her nipples. She giggled as she teasingly said to Zach "See something you like?"

Zach laughed. "Definitely. You have a beautiful body, Tina, I wish I could see more of it."

Jack smirked and looked at Tina, winking.

"Tina, why don't you show Zach the view from our room. Zach, we have a wonderful view of the strip and you can see downtown."

Tina bit her lip and scrunched up her face. "You sure that's ok? I mean, uh..."

"Yes, baby doll, it's fine. I need to see about going to a Raider's game."

"Oh," she said, recognizing what Jack was telling her. She was enjoying being with Zach, but was momentarily anxious about Jack not being around. As she processed where this was going in her mind, she said "Well, yes, that might be something. If you're sure you're OK with it."

"Yes," said Jack. "We need to get you out of your comfort zone. What do you say, Zach, you want to see the view?"

Thinking that she knew what Jack was trying to tell her and making up her mind, Tina said "Yeah, Zach, I promise you the view is spectacular." She reached out a hand to Zach.

Zach couldn't believe his luck at getting an opportunity to be alone with Tina. He stood up and took Tina's hand. "Sounds like a plan. I'd love to see the view from your room."

Jack watched as they walked away, Zach dropping her hand from his and placing it on her back, just above her exposed butt cheeks. Jack smiled.

* * *

When they got into the elevator, Zach let his hand drift to Tina's exposed ass cheek and gave it a squeeze. Tina giggled as she slapped his hand away. She was definitely horny and had decided to give it up to Zach. She was pretty sure Jack would approve of her decision.

"Behave yourself. We're going up to take in the view," she said half-heartedly.

"Why are you with that old geezer?"

"He's not that old. He's my mentor, he's teaching me things. Besides, why is a married man going up to my room with me?"

"Got me there. I guess it's because I find you so sexy."

"What will your wife say?"

"If anything happens, I don't plan to tell her."

Zach wrapped his arms around Tina's waist and pulled her to him. Her breast mashed into his chest and her nipples got hard. She put her arms around his neck and reached up to kiss him. Her barely covered pussy rubbed against his thigh. Their tongues intertwined in their mouths. Zach quickly became erect and his hard-on pressed into her stomach through his swimsuit.

The elevator beeped at their floor. Tina took Zach's hand and led him to her and Jack's room. She opened the door and pulled him inside.

"The best view is in here," she said, pulling him into the bedroom. She dropped his hand, walked over to the bed and turned around to face Zach. She reached behind her and undid the tie that secured her skimpy top, letting it fall to the floor.

"Well?" she said.

"I love this view, Tina. You have spectacular tits," said Zach. He fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around her hips, kissing her pussy lips through the thin material. Tina let a moan escape her mouth.

Zach pulled the scanty bikini bottom down over Tina's firm, plump ass cheeks, leaving her naked except for her flip-flops and pressed his face into her center, savoring the aroma of her arousal. He pushed his tongue into her opening, tasting the tangy wetness of her pussy. He stood up, then picked her up, placing her on the edge of the bed. She kicked off her flip-flops and placed her feet on the floor, offering Zach her wet pussy.

Zach knelt down before her and stuck his tongue in her navel. He ran his tongue lightly down her abdomen, stimulating the little hairs that were there. He carefully avoided her clit, and ran his tongue into her vagina, sticking it in as far as it would go and savoring her wet juices. Zach put his arms under her thighs, and pushed her ass up with her feet now in the air. He then ran his tongue down her vagina and back and forth on her perineum. He ran it on down to her anus, around the crinkly skin, pushing it into her ass.

"Ohmygod, that feels good, Zach!"

Zach then reversed course with his tongue. Tina's juices were really flowing now. Zach lapped at her delicious cunt, sticking his tongue in as far as he could get it. Tina was bucking her hips against his mouth now. He ran his tongue up to her clitty, put his tongue under it, lifting it from her body and gently took it between his teeth. He very gently rolled it around in his teeth, then began sucking it into his mouth and running his tongue back and forth on it. Tina's thighs, now resting on Zach's shoulders, began to shake.

"OH FUCK. I'm gonna cum!"

Zach kept sucking on and flicking Tina's clitty.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming."

Tina's eyes closed and she put her hands behind Zach's head, pulling his mouth harder onto her pussy as her whole body thrashed and her hips flexed. Slowly she came to a stop. She put her hands in Zach's armpits and pulled him up.

"Damn that felt good! Now come and fuck me," she said, reaching into the top of his swim trunks where she grasped his 7 inch hard-on.

Zach quickly pushed down his trunks, and lifted his body onto the bed. As he rested on his hands over Tina's body, she reached up for his big cock, and guided it to her pussy. Zach flexed his hips and penetrated her. She thrust her hips up at him and he sunk his whole erection into her willing pussy.

Tina wrapped her legs around Zach's torso and locked her feet behind his back, thrusting her hips up and down in an effort to get him as deep into herself as she could. After all the flirting at the pool, even her first big O was not enough to satisfy her. She really needed to fuck. Her hands pulled on Zach's ass, urging him to thrust into her.

"Harder, Zach, I'm so horny. Fuck my wet pussy. Fuck me harder."

Zach, too, was totally aroused.

"Tina, you have such a hot body, you are such a great fuck. You're gonna make me cum."

Tina sucked on Zach's nipple as she moved her hips faster, taking his cock as deep as it would go.

"Shit, shit, shit. Make me cum again. Keep fucking me!"

"I'm gonna cum! Where do you want it?"

Tina ran her fingers all around Zach's asshole and rubbed the spot between his asshole and his balls.

"Cum in my pussy, Zach. Fill me full of hot cum. Knock me up. Shoot me full of your cum."

Zach plunged his cock as deep as he could get it as his ball pulsed. He held his dick deep in her cunt and sprayed her full. His dick pulsed cum. Then shortly he shot again.

Tina felt the warmth of his cum spraying against her cervix and thrust up as she pulled on his ass, holding him against her.

"Oh, fuck me. Spray me. That feels so good."

Zach spurted a third time, then began to hump Tina again as he continued to pump her full of sperm. She continued to throw her hips up at him, more slowly now, until after several more spurts they both stopped. He kissed her slowly, as he soaked his spent cock in her cum-filled vagina. She stroked the back of his neck as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Panting, Zach rolled off Tina. Slowly they both caught their breath. Tina lay on her back, her pussy full of Zach's cum.

"Wow, Zach. That was really nice."

Zach laughed. "I've heard of things like this happening in Vegas, but I never thought it would happen to me. You are, like, beautiful and sexy. Wow."

Tina reached over and put her hand on his cock. It was only semi hard now, and was all slimy with his and her juices. She sat up and leaned over, opened her mouth and licked up and down it. The taste of his cum and her juices was surprisingly pleasant. She put her mouth over his cock and began to suck on it. In no time Zach was hard again.

"Can I fuck you again?"

Tina smiled coquettishly. She got on her hands and knees and pointed her ass at Zach.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Zach plunged his cock into Tina's cum filled, sloppy pussy. He slapped her firm ass cheeks playfully. Having cum once already, he pounded her pussy for a good twenty minutes, making her cum twice, before he shot another load into her. She fell asleep after, and he left, leaving his room and cell numbers on the pad of paper by the phone.

Tina slept for about 30 minutes. When she woke up she checked her cell and saw a text from Jack.

"Are you OK?"

She texted back. "Got fucked good. Is that what you wanted? Where are you?"

"At the restaurant by the pool."

"Taking a quick shower then I'll be down."

* * *

Twenty minutes later Tina breezed into the restaurant. She was wearing tight white short-shorts that hugged her ass and revealed a prominent camel toe. Her top was a cotton halter top that was tied just below her breasts. Her nipples were poking out of the fabric. Jack looked into her dark brown eyes.

"Did Zach enjoy the view from our room?"

Tina cast her eyes down to the floor and smiled demurely.

"He saw all of me, and he seemed to enjoy it. Why did you do that? You knew he wanted to fuck me."

Jack laughed. "Yes, and watching you interact with him, it looked like you wanted him to fuck you. I just made it easier. Did you use a condom?"

"Um, ah, I mean, didn't even think of it. Why didn't you say something?"

"It was a lesson, Tina. You have to protect yourself. I didn't say anything because I wanted to emphasize it. I figured he'd be ok because he's married. But you should have asked him about whether he is clean, or made him use a condom. Anyway, it's probably ok, but when we get home we are both going to get tested. So how long did you last?"

Tina smiled sheepishly, and again looked at the floor.

"He groped my butt in the elevator. We took our clothes off as soon as we got in the room. By the way, thank you. He had a nice dick, and I was so horny, not sure why. It was like I needed to cum. And we both came very fast. Then we did it again. But I'm still horny."

Jack laughed. "I've created a sex monster."

Tina smiled broadly and put her hand in Jack's lap, feeling his erection in his shorts. "I think maybe you have. But it's all good. I think I want to try a gang bang."

"Really. How many were you thinking?"

"Oh, I don't know. More than two. How many does it take?"

"Well," said Jack, deep in thought. "technically, probably three is enough to be considered a gang bang. Four makes a lot more possibilities. We're out of town, so we won't know the gentlemen. That's a risk factor. I don't think I can manage more than three strangers anyway, so I'd have to just watch. We can't get them tested, so they'd have to use condoms. If you are really serious, let me give it some thought."

Jack and Tina had lunch in the restaurant and then went to their room to nap. While Tina was asleep Jack left the room for about an hour. She was still sleeping when he returned. When she awoke they showered together, having slow, tender sex under the hot water. After, they toweled each other dry. Tina then began putting on her makeup, standing naked in front of the mirror.

"What should I wear tonight, daddy?"

Jack laughed. "It's taken care of. But first we have to talk."

Tina looked puzzled.

"Why? What's wrong?"

Jack laughed again.

"Nothing's wrong, baby doll. I just want to make sure of something. You said you wanted to try a gang bang. Were you serious?"

"Yeah. I mean, I think so. Did you set it up?"

"Not exactly. If you really want to do it, it might happen tonight. But first we have to have a safe word."

"Safe word?"

"Yes. If you say the safe word, no matter how deep you are into the scene, it will stop immediately. Often people think they want to do something, but when they are in the midst of it they decide they don't like it as much as they thought, and they want to stop. If you say the safe word, it will stop. If you don't, things will continue. So you are in control, not the men who will want to fuck you. I want you to be safe. OK?"

Yes, daddy, but I trust you."

"But you can't trust them. So we need a safe word. Babyraper."

"What?"

"Babyraper. Say it."

"Babyraper."

"Again."

"Babyraper."

"OK, baby doll. That is your safe word. Trixie said you had to have one and that is what I told Max it would be."

"Wait, wait. Trixie? Max? What is going on?"

Jack laughed.

"I talked to the Concierge and he put me in touch with Trixie's manager. She's a dancer and she does bachelor parties for a four figure fee. She usually fucks the guys as part of the deal. Plus they usually tip her. Good tips. She's doing one tonight. Six guys, all tested. If you serve the drinks while she dances and teases and fucks, you can fuck any or all of them any time during the party. Max is her bodyguard. He'll be there and I will be also. If you ever think it is too much or you just want to leave for whatever reason, just say the safe word."

"Wow. I don't know what to say."

"Well, you can say no. If it's too much..."

"No, no, I think I want to do it. Wow. Just not sure. I have mixed reactions."

"Yeah. That's kinda what I figured. When you are confronted with the actual opportunity, it's a bit intimidating. That's why the safe word. I talked to Trixie, and to Max. He's the enforcer. If you decide it's too much, at any point, it's ok."

"Really?"

"Yeah, baby doll. I'll be there and it'll be safe, if you want to try it."

"Oh god, yes, I want to try it. Thank you, daddy. But what will I wear?"

"Taken care of. Trixie will bring you an outfit."

"Ohmygod. How will I thank you?"

Jack laughed and pulled her body into his and kissed her.

"I'm sure I'll think of something."

* * * *

At about 4 p.m. there was a knock on their door. Jack went to answer it.

"Hi Trixie. Hi Max. Come on in. This is Tina," he said, gesturing at her.

Trixie was a tall, long legged brunette, an Hispanic beauty. She was wearing a black cover-up, which she removed and handed to Jack. There she stood, in red 4 inch heels, and white stockings with the tops showing below her red miniskirt. The skirt had a wide white leather belt, into which was tucked a white blouse. With the heels on she was 6 feet tall. She had lovely, brown, tanned skin, and a wide mouth with bright red lipstick and sparkly brown eyes. The white stockings and blouse contrasted alluringly with her dark complexion and her long, black hair. Her ears were pierced and she was wearing pendant style earrings, which were studded with diamonds. She was carrying a bag.

She opened her arms and walked to Tina, embracing her in a warm hug.

Arpea
Arpea
109 Followers