Jack and Tina do Las Vegas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina! So glad to meet you. You are as sexy as Jack said. We are going to have so much fun tonight! Are you ready for this? Do you want to get fucked by a bunch of random men?"

Tina hugged her back.

"Uh, yeah, I think so. I'm nervous."

"Don't be. Nothing will happen until I make the first move. Then you can just go with the flow. If it's too much, say your safe word, Max will stop everything and you and Jack can leave."

"Where is this going to happen?"

"In a suite in this hotel. It'll be safe and very private. And Max will make sure of that."

Max had a suitcase and a box. He stepped forward, shook Tina's hand and handed Tina the box. Max was handsome and imposing. He was at least 6'3 and must have weighed about 250 pounds. His hands and feet were huge. He had brown hair, and piercing blue eyes. He looked like a professional football linebacker, all muscle. He was wearing a charcoal business suit and polished black shoes.

"Hi, Tina, I'm Max. Here's your outfit."

Tina took the box and opened it. Inside was a french maid's outfit in a shimmering blue material, with white trim, a white apron, blue thigh top hose, white garters, and a blue maid's hat. Jack went over to the dresser, pulled another box from behind it and handed it to Tina.

"Here, baby doll. Here's the rest of the outfit."

She opened it, Inside there was a pair of blue high heels in patent leather matching the color of the maid's outfit, a pair of blue satin lace crotchless panties, and a blue satin shelf bra. Inside one of the shoes was a butt plug with a blue jewel on the end. Also in the box was lube, blue lip gloss and blue eye shadow.

"You want me to wear this?"

"Yes," said Trixie. "There will be a bar in the suite, and a waitress's tray. When we get there, I want you to take drink orders and serve the drinks to the guys. Flirt with them, get them in the mood. Let them feel you up if you want. If they do something you don't like, just look at Max and he will put a stop to it. The main thing is to have some fun doing it. That way the fucking will be much more enjoyable,"

"OK. I think I can do that."

"The guys will know that they paid for sex, and they will expect it. But they only paid for me. So if you don't want to, you don't have to. Feel free to chicken out. And they will have been drinking, so they will be rowdy. Max will make sure they behave physically, but typically they will say nasty things, call us sluts and whores and stuff like that. I've gotten to the point where I actually enjoy a little verbal abuse and I can make them cum faster by saying outrageous, sexy things. I'd advise you not to be offended, just ignore it. Or have fun with it."

"OK. I don't think that is a problem."

Tina took the boxes into the bedroom and got dressed. When she came out she looked delectable. The skirt just barely covered the bottom of her ass cheeks and the bottom of her panties was visible. The top was a scoop neck that exposed the top of her luscious tits. The shelf bra pushed her tits up and out, and her exposed nipples were clearly outlined, pushing through the material of the dress.

"Baby doll, you look good enough to eat."

"Maybe later, but first I want to get my pussy pounded."

"That's the spirit," said Trixie. "Just let yourself go. Max will keep us safe."

"What's your safe word?"

"Babyraper."

"Good."

Tina handed Jack the butt plug and the tube of lube.

"Here. You do the honors," she said.

She turned around, flipped up her skirt, pulled down her panties, put her hands on the dresser and bent over. Jack took the lube and squeezed some on his middle finger. He set the lube and the plug on the dresser. He then caressed her asshole with his index finger while his other hand caressed her ass cheek. He rubbed all around her asshole, put his finger to her hole and pushed. His dick got hard. He rotated his finger in her asshole and began finger fucking it.

"Jack! Don't play with the merchandise. Put the plug in."

"OK, baby doll."

Jack picked up the plug, lubed it and pushed it in. It seated with a plop.

Tina stood up, flipped her skirt down and pulled her panties up.

"OK. I'm ready. Let's go and get Trixie and me gang fucked."

Twenty minutes later they were in the top floor of the building. A room at the end of the hall had a brass plate on the door. It said "Party Suite." Max knocked on the door. A man in his mid twenties answered the door. He was about 5'10 and reasonably attractive, wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

"Hello, I'm Max. I have Trixie and Tina with me."

"We've been expecting you. Come right in. I'm John, the best man. That's Mike over there," he said, pointing to a tall, thin man sitting in front of the tv, flanked by 3 other gentlemen. "He's the guest of honor."

They all entered the room. It had a large, brown leather sofa and two recliners in front of a large screen TV. There were three doors along one wall, two leading to bedrooms and the other opening onto a bathroom with a large hot tub in the floor in the middle. There was a fully stocked bar along another wall, complete with 8 bar stools. Along the back wall, behind the TV, was a queen size bed. The opposite wall was floor to ceiling windows, with a stunning view of the city. A sixth man entered the room from one of the bedrooms.

All six men were dressed in shorts or sweats and t shirts. Three were barefoot and the other three had on flip-flops. All were mid to late twenties, clean cut and relatively attractive.

"OK, gentlemen, here is how this works," said Max. "There is a sound system in this room. I'm going to plug my phone into it to play music. Tina..." Max gestured to her. "Tina will be your server. She will fetch you drinks. Trixie is your entertainment. She will circulate the room, and visit with you. You are free to do anything with these two women that they agree to, but no means no. We've seen all of your tests, so no condoms are necessary unless Tina asks for it. And no rough stuff. I am the enforcer. Don't fuck with me."

Max went behind the bar and plugged his phone into the sound system. He tapped an app on the phone. Immediately the room was filled with dance music. He pulled a tray out and handed it to Tina. Then he walked to the door and stood in front of it with his arms folded.

Tina took the tray and walked over to Mike. She leaned forward, giving Mike a look at her gorgeous tits in the push up bra.

"What would you like, sir?"

Mike stared down at her decolletage. "I'd like to suck on those beautiful titties. But for now I'll take a rum and coke."

Tina batted her eyes at him, and winked.

"Very well," she said. "This might be fun," she thought.

She decided she was going to enjoy the experience no matter what and go with the flow. John was now sitting in one of the recliners, facing the sofa. She went over to John and bent over in the same manner. The men on the couch immediately drew in their breath. Her maid's dress flipped up as she bent over, exposing her panties to the other men. The opening in her panties exposed her smoothly shaved pussy lips. She returned to the couch and took orders from the other men, repeating her performance for each one. She went behind the bar and made the drinks. She served each of the men drinks, flirting with all of them. She returned to the bar, poured bourbon in a glass and took it to Jack, now seated in one of the recliners.

"Here you are, daddy."

"What are you thinking, baby doll?"

"They're all pretty good looking. And my brain is not sure, but my pussy is telling me to do it. So I think I am."

She leaned over and kissed Jack. As she did, Jack put his hand in her crotch, touching her pussy through the slit in her panties. She was very wet.

"Yes, I believe you are. But you better go all in."

"Should I make them wear condoms?"

"They're safe and you're on bc. What do you want to do?"

Tina smirked and looked at him sideways. "I kinda like cum... "

Meanwhile, Trixie had been dancing for the men, doing a slow strip tease. She had started with her cover-up still on. She had removed it and thrown it on the floor as she danced. She danced over to Mike, turned her back to him and bent over. She shook her shapely ass in his face as he stared up her mini at her bare but shapely ass cheeks. She stood up again and turned around, pulling the bottom of her blouse out of her mini. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a white shelf bra pushing up her C cup brown tits with her dark brown areolae staring at him like two eyes. She shook her tits. Then she turned to each of the other five men and shook her tits in their faces.

Tina was now serving a second round of drinks. As she bent down to Mike, the man sitting next to him ran his hand up the back of her leg.

"Ohh, that feels good," she exclaimed.

Trixie had now removed her blouse and had thrown it on top of her cover-up. She was now dancing with her tits exposed by the push-up bra, her nipples now hard little points. She danced over to Mike and pushed one of her tits in his face. He opened his mouth and sucked on the nipple. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, freeing her tits. Mike pressed his face into the cavern between her tits and she grabbed the back of his head and pushed them against his cheeks. Then she stood up and took off the wide, white belt, throwing it on her growing pile of clothes.

Trixie then moved to the middle of the room. All six of the men were now either on the couch or on the floor by the couch, and all eyes were on Trixie. She put her hand on the zipper on the side of her skirt and pulled it down. She turned her back on the men and ran her hands all over her skirt covered ass cheeks. Then she slowly pushed the mini over her hips, wriggling her hips as she did so. When the skirt had cleared her hips, she let go of it and it hit the floor. Her ass cheeks were exposed, with only the thin white strip of a thong covering her asshole.

Trixie kicked the skirt into the pile of her other clothes and slowly turned around. The front of the thong barely covered her pussy lips. She pulled on the waistband of the thong, forcing the material into her pussy, exposing her plump lips. Then she slowly pushed the thong down her hips, down her long legs, over her heels. She stooped down and picked up her thong and rubbed it in her pussy. She looked luscious standing there, 6 feet tall in those red heels, long, brown legs encased in white thigh-highs, a diamond stud in her naval and not a hair on her body. Her pearly white teeth were exposed in a big smile. She exuded sex appeal.

Tina had been mesmerized by the performance. When Trixie started stripping, Tina had gone to the bar, poured Jack three more fingers of bourbon, walked over to him, handed him the glass and sat on Jack's lap. Jack now had his fingers in Tina's wet pussy through the open crotch in her panties and was rubbing her clit with his thumb. Tina was voicing low moans of pleasure as she watched Trixie's every move.

Trixie walked over to Mike, who was sitting on the sofa. She put one knee on each side of his hips and sat on his lap, facing him. She rubbed her thong on his face. Mike inhaled her smell on the thong. She ground her hips on his erection, which was now obvious through his sweat pants. She put her thong around Mike's neck and then kissed him.

Trixie stood up and pulled Mike to his feet. She pulled his t-shirt over his head. She pushed his sweat pants down over his hips. He was now naked, and erect. She pushed on his chest and he sat back down on the sofa. She got down on her knees and licked his cock up and down. She ran her tongue over his pee slit, lapping up the pre-cum. Then she plunged her mouth down, engulfing Mike's whole 6 inches of man meat.

The other five men, who had been watching intently, all stood up and shed their clothes. Now Trixie was blowing one man and was surrounded by five other horny naked men.

"I think she needs some help," Tina said to Jack. "I'm going to go get fucked."

"OK, baby doll."

She pulled Jack's hand out of her pussy, and stood up. She took off her cap and put it on the bar. She untied her apron and dropped it on the floor. She pulled her arms out of the top of her maid's outfit and then pushed the whole thing down off her body. She stood there, in her blue heels and blue hose with the white garters, her wet pussy visible through the slit in her panties at the top of the hose, with its landing strip of brown hair just above her slit, and her firm, big titties pushed out by the shelf bra, nipples erect, one foot forward, looking defiant.

"Give me a taste first?" said Jack, hesitantly.

Tina giggled. "Sure," she said, and bent backward, pushing her pussy out to Jack. Jack leaned over and stuck his tongue in the opening of her panties, sticking it far into her vagina. He loved her taste and knew it would taste much different in a few minutes. He fucked her with his tongue, then withdrew it and moved it upward. He stuck it under her protruding clit, then sucked on it.

"Oh, shit, daddy, that's enough. Now I really need to get fucked."

Tina walked over to the couch. Trixie was now on the floor on her hands and knees. Mike was fucking her doggy, and she was blowing John. She was making grunting noises and seemed to be enjoying herself. The other men were all handling their erections, awaiting their turns. They all turned their heads when she walked up. She put out her hands.

"Who's next?"

Two of the men put out their hands and Tina took them. She noticed that all the men had dicks between 6 and 7 inches. She led them over to the bed against the wall. She got on the bed on all fours. One of the men got on his knees in front of her. She cupped his balls and pulled on them gently, then took them in her mouth and sucked on them.

The other man got behind her and, putting his hands on her ass, pulled her to him. As he ran his hands over her ass, he felt the jewel on the end of the butt plug protruding out of her asshole. He stuck his hand down the back of her panties and twirled it.

"Do you do anal?" he said.

Lifting her mouth off the other man's balls, she replied "Sometimes," she lied.

The man then stuck his dick through the slit in her panties, plunged it into Tina's wet pussy and began fucking her.

Tina put her mouth over the head of the cock in front of her and pushed down. The man reacted by moving his hips, fucking her mouth. The man behind her fucked her pussy with vigor. He reached underneath her and grabbed one of her big, firm breasts, pulling on one of her nipples. Tina pushed her ass hard into his crotch as he pumped her pussy, driving his cock deeper into her love canal. He reached under her with his other hand and rubbed her clit. Tina reacted immediately, moving her hips more rapidly. She also tongued the pee slit of the cock in her mouth, pulled on his balls and ran her tongue all around his frenulum. She pushed her mouth down until her lips were in his pubic hair and his cock was lodged deep in her throat.

Jack was sipping bourbon and watching the action. He had his pants down around his ankles and was stroking his hard-on.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth, bitch."

Tina backed off his cock so the head was now in her mouth. She sucked hard on the head and stroked his perineum, She pulled on his balls.

"Ooohhh, shit. Eat my cum!"

He spurted several times into Tina's mouth. It was a lot of cum. Some of it ran out of the corner of her mouth. She drew her mouth off his cock. He continued to spurt, shooting cum on her nose and lips. Tina turned to look at Jack. He gave her a thumbs up. She smiled broadly, then opened her mouth and lifted her tongue, which had a huge load of cum on it. She swirled it around in her mouth, getting the full flavor. Then she swallowed. She opened her mouth and showed Jack that the cum was all gone. She then scooped the cum off her face with her fingers, put the fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. She leaned over and licked what little cum remained on the man's cock.

Jack looked over at Trixie. Mike had evidently cum in her pussy, as he was watching and sipping a drink. Trixie was laying face up on another man, who evidently was fucking her anally. John was fucking her pussy.

Jack turned his gaze back to Tina, on the bed.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm gonna cum!" cried Tina.

"Good. I'm gonna fill your cunt with my spooge! Get ready!"

The man fucking her thrust hard into her, squishing her ass cheeks, and held them there. He injected sperm into her pussy.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming! Fill my slut hole with man juice. Fuck that feels good."

The man shot several times, then humped her slowly for a few strokes before withdrawing. Then he walked around her, knelt on the bed in front of her face and presented his cock to her.

"Here, whore, clean it off."

His cock was covered with her juices and his cum. She licked it off enthusiastically. When she was finished, she smacked her lips. He walked over to the bar.

The one remaining man had walked over to the bed.

"I wanna do you missionary," he said.

"OK," said Tina. She lay down on the bed, put her feet on the bed with her knees up, and spread her legs.

"I'm Jayden, and I'm gonna dump a load in your cunt."

"OK, Jayden. Come and fuck me. Can you give me as much cum as the last two?"

Jayden laughed.

"I'll put a baby in that flat belly."

Tina smiled coquettishly and blinked her eyes twice at him.

Jayden got on the bed and knelt between her legs, fondling his erection. He placed a finger in Tina's vagina, feeling that her pussy was full of cum.

"Not eating that shit," he said.

"Why not, Jayden, it tastes good."

"NO WAY."

Jayden leaned over Tina's body and tongued her naval. She giggled and pulled his head into her tummy. He ran his tongue up her torso to her breasts, sucking on one of her nipples and fondling the other. As he sucked on her tit Jayden thrust his hips forward, The head of his cock searched for her opening. Tina reached between her legs and guided the missile into her wet pussy. She thrust her hips up to embed his cock.

"Yes, Jayden. Fuck me. Fill me full of your cum."

She pushed herself up at him over and over, and reaching under him, she grabbed his balls. She squeezed them gently. Her skin had a sheen of sweat and she was quickly escalating to another O.

Jayden was humping her pussy faster and faster. Yet he couldn't resist asking a question.

"Shit, Tina, you are beautiful. Why are you whoring yourself out to a gang bang?"

"I want lots of cock. I love to fuck. Now fuck me and spray me full of your cum."

"Oh, yes, I'm gonna cum."

Hearing that, Tina let go of his balls and rubbed hard on his perinieum.

"Fuck! Here it comes!"

Jayden's cock began to spurt into her. The warm cum triggered her orgasm as well, and she humped him harder. She kissed him, sucking his tongue into her mouth. She ground her nipples into his chest.

"Yes. Fill me full of cum. You're making me cum. I love cock. Fuck me!"

Jayden gradually slowed. He lay on top of Tina, and kissed her.

"Thank you, Tina. You're a good fuck."

Tina laughed. "Thank you, too. You know that's why I came here."

"Yeah."

Tina got up and walked to the bar. Jack saw her and also got up.

"What?" he said.

"I need some water. I'm not ready to stop."

Jack went behind the bar, opened the refrigerator there, pulled out a bottle of water and tossed it to Tina. She took off the cap and took a big swig. She put the bottle on the bar. Then she stepped out of her heels, pushed the garters off her legs, pushed the thigh tops down, took off the crotchless panties and unhooked the push-up bra. She now stood naked in front of the bar, a vision of female pulchritude. She took another big swig of water.

Mike approached the bar. He was naked and had a full erection again.