All Comments on 'Jack and Toby Ch. 01'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

why dont you try and finish your current stories before starting some thing new . should this be jake not jack.? what about the two doctors left high and dry .. your fast becoming a joke on lit. i for one have lost all intrest in your stories. and it will take more than a few chapters before i waste my time reading any more of your work .

AfriAfrialmost 6 years ago
Really?

This Jack sounds loving and mature unlike how he acts when he goes all the way to Toby's new place wanting him back. Although I like Jack, am still glad Toby ended up with Jake, they're good together. Am glad you decided to write this story so we can understand why Jack turned out the way he did and hopefully why Toby started acting distant towards Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What the fuck??? I'm so confused!!!

There seems to be a huge gap or something left out between the end of chapter 1 and the start of 2. Time Warp??? Not much consistency! I'm confused as fuck. The end of 1 Jacks trying to figure out how to get Toby to respond back. Then in 2 Jack is blowing Toby off for like 7 weeks at a time while he is dating someone else. This story gives me gas! I think I'm done reading! How can Jack think Toby should sit by and wait while he is out cheating on him? And why would Toby even consider forgiving the piece of shit????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

you have lost the plot ,suggest you either pull your finger from up your arse or give up writing ,this story is all over the fucking place its badly thought out. . now i know why you cant finish the other stories , you have lost your edge . compared to your other stories this is CRAP . i wont even bother reading chapter two coss this is garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This Jack is nothing like the selfish cheating disrespectful asshole in the other chapters. It makes absolutely NO sense. Nothing in this chapter even remotely explains why Jack is the shithole that he is later. Excuses can be made (Jack uses them to rationalize all his shitty behavior) but they are hollow and illogical, but the reality is Jack is a parasite who uses everyone in his life, cares for none truly, and is destined to die alone and unloved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES