Jack and Vinnie: The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jack's climax drew closer, he stopped with the spanking and held onto his hips with both hands, digging his nails into his skin then voided his full to bursting balls with an orgasm that took him so high he could taste clouds.

"Oh yeah..." he sighed on the out breath as he retracted his cock.

He was red in the face and flustered, a few rogue strands of hair had fallen out of place and stuck to his forehead.

Vinnie turned and smiled at him, radiating a glorious after-sex glow, "That was good."

Now they were faced with the not so kinky task of cleaning up. Jack got the mop and threw Vinnie some paper towels. They exchanged guilty smirks whilst they split the task then giggled like naughty schoolkids that had been caught doing something wrong.

"Think I'm gonna need another shower," said Vinnie looking himself up and down. "I'm covered in piss."

"Come here first," Jack told him.

Vinnie obeyed and accepted his warm embrace with eyes full of ecstasy.

"I love you," Jack whispered softly in his ear. He made a point of telling him every day but now he loved him even more, something he didn't think was possible. He took his hand and pressed it against his racing heart.

"Love you too," Vinnie answered, gazing into his clear blue eyes. "You kinky bastard."


12