All Comments on 'Jack Be Quick Ch. 05'

by HansTrimble

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
iykit2iykit2over 9 years ago
Keep'em coming!

Loving the story so far! I look forward to the next chapter after every one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spot on

I hadn't read these until the 5th came out and then read them in one gulp.

A a former manager of a security product team, I'd say you have the working relationships and motivations so right it amazes. Even the uber tech who wants to be in the center with chairs around for a quick informal conference. No need for an office or even a title, everyone knows who it is who understands the overall architecture and glues the parts together and they come to him. Thanks Paul if you ever read this.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
I hope that there is another chapter today

This is a bit over the top at first sight, but I remember a friend who had his Ph.D. at 21 years of age and no one gave the impression that they would not listen to him. There are even younger bright people doing great jobs out there. One point, if you treat youngsters with respect they mature much more rapidly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHansTrimble@HansTrimble
I'm an engineer, widowed, retired from the aircraft industry and loving every minute of my retirement! It's great being able to do what I want, when I want, the way I want. I've found it very relaxing to sit at the keyboard at night, when everything is quiet, and write wha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES