Jack Changes Career Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack fucks his mum.
2.2k words
4.54
36.5k
36
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

Jack fucked Dot the next morning, she went to work a happy woman. He went to the Hotel and had a meeting with his lawyer who had brought several folders with him. The first was a silly offer Jack had put in for a warehouse and a gorgeous four-storey sandstone building beside it. The proposal had been accepted, Jack was so happy about this, he wanted to create in the building an Antiques and Collectables Market, it could accommodate two hundred dealers, he also wanted to create an Auction House in the same building.

His lawyer also told him he had been contacted by the grandson of the owner of the villa next door to the Hotel, he was also a lawyer, Jack had been friendly with the lady and had expressed an interest in buying it. His grandmother wanted Jack to have it. If Jack agreed to a price of sixty thousand pounds, then it was his. Without any hesitation, Jack told him to buy it, it was a lot of money at that time, but it gave him a substantial building and an enormous garden, Jack was happy.

Jack then asked If his grandfather had left a will. The lawyer told him that the estate had been settled, but there was a substantial Trust Fund set up for a Mrs Dorothy Reid, if in the event of Mrs Dorothy Reid predeceasing him then the Trust Fund would go to Miss Elizabeth Reid. The lawyer told him that Mrs Reid must contact his office, then the mechanics of the fund would be put in place.

Jack then went for Dot and introduced her to his lawyer. Dot was over the moon, she and Liz had no financial worries now.

Jack then phoned Jo to tell her about the villa next door. Jo thought the same way as Jack, get it bought.

Jo told him that she didn't feel right, she hadn't slept well, she had a pain in her chest, which was also affecting her neck head and shoulders. She had sweated a lot during the night. Jo had phoned May, May was on her way to her house now. Jo told him that she felt so tired. Jack asked if he would come to her, Jo told him she would phone after May had seen her.

Twenty minutes later it wasn't Jo who phoned it was May, she told him to get his mother and get to Jo's as quickly as possible, Jo has had a massive heart attack, and May didn't think that she would pull through. Jack phoned his mum, he told her what had happened, he said to her that he would pick her up in twenty minutes.

They arrived at Jo's, May said with tears in her eyes, "I'm so sorry, I couldn't do a thing for her."

Jo was lying on the sofa with a peaceful look on her face. May said, "She knew that she was going, Jo managed to write you a note, I don't know where she got the strength from."

They were all crying, May gave them the note which they read together, it read, "Dear Connie and Jack, the two people that have really cared for me, especially in the last years. My darling Jack, you have done the right thing buying the villa next to the Hotel, you're a businessman and will take our business to new heights. I believe that there are now small computers available for small companies, look into that as we have too much bookkeeping to do. Jack, please give Connie the same love as you have given me. That last holiday was the best I have ever had, thank you.

My darling Connie, I couldn't have had a better big sister, our childhood memories are still with me. Your husband is an asshole, tell Jack every detail, Jack has the strength and intelligence to get you the best deal. Jack will look after you, spend time with him, get to know him, and you will love him more.

I have managed to finish this note, it has taken all my strength, I know say goodbye, my last thoughts are with my darling sister and her gorgeous son, all my love Jo xx."

Mum was in tears, Jack was hugging her, mum said, "I've lost the last living member of my family, what have I got now?"

Jack hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, then said, "Me."

Mum said, "Jack, I'm so happy you are here, I know that you'll look after me, I just felt so alone, this has been a shock."

This time they kissed on the lips, mum's tongue was buried in Jack's mouth. The kiss was long, tender and with so much feeling.

May said as she handed them two pieces of paper, "This is the undertaker that I would recommend, the other is the Death Certificate. I must go now, I feel a great loss, Jo was an amazing character, I feel for both of you, Connie, would you like something to help you sleep?"

Mum replied, "I'll be ok, Jack, can I stay with you tonight? I don't want to be alone."

"Of course you can, we'd better phone the undertaker and get things moving."

Jack phoned the undertaker, and they were there within thirty minutes. Jack took the ring of Jo's and said, "Mum, I'd like you to wear this ring as every time I see it, I'll think of Aunt Jo."

Mum took Jack in her arms and said before she kissed him, "What a beautiful thought, I'll do that for you, and I will have the same thoughts."

They kissed again with more passion, Jack could feel the weight of his mum's massive tits on his chest he was tempted to them but didn't, he did feel his mum's pussy pushing against his leg, mum said, "Is it wrong for a mother to enjoy tongue kissing her son?"

"I enjoyed it too mum, we are both adults if we give comfort and support to each other and we both enjoy it what's wrong with that?"

The undertakers arrived, they asked if it would be an open casket at the church reception the evening before the Funeral Mass. Mum said, yes. They asked if she wanted her buried in the clothes she was wearing. Jo had a white blouse and tailored black trousers and black shoes, she looked beautiful, mum said yes. They asked for a few minutes so they could apply some makeup. Mum got Jo's handbag and gave them Jo's own makeup. Jack got a pair of scissors and cut two locks of Jo's hair, he put a lock into two small envelopes he found on Jo's desk, he kept one and gave the other to his mum.

They left the lounge and went to the kitchen, mum made coffee, she had asked the four undertakers if they wished a cup, they had declined. Jack said, "I think that I should go to Jo's office and tell them what has happened, I'm going to have a lot of work looking after the Hotel, restaurants and wine company. I bought a couple of properties, I'm going to develop an Antiques Centre and a high-end Auction House in the Harbour area of the town, I got the properties so cheaply, I also bought the villa next to the Hotel, it's been a busy morning."

Mum said, "Jack, I can help you with the antique business, I've been collecting for years, how big is it, could you rent space to dealers?"

Jack replied, "It's a gorgeous sandstone building, it will take over two hundred dealers, I also bought a huge warehouse next door to it, I thought that we would have no problem with your furniture now mum."

Mum got up and was coming towards Jack when the senior undertaker came into the kitchen, asking if they would like to see how the open casket would look at the Church service the evening before the funeral. He said that he had to have the arms by the side as there wasn't enough space to have them across the chest.

They went into the lounge, Jo looked beautiful in her coffin, her eyes were closed, her face looked so peaceful. Jack asked for a few minutes. The undertakers went outside, mum said, "Jo's tits look enormous, I wonder where she got that bra and blouse from, she looks gorgeous."

"She does look gorgeous, she found a boutique in France, she bought a lot, I gave her all the money you gave me, Jo said it was so comfortable to wear."

They both said a prayer, then they both gave Jo a kiss on the forehead. They left the lounge, the undertakers closed the casket and took Jo away. Jack asked, "What do you want to do mum? I'd like to go to Jo's office, but I'll stay with you if you want."

Mum replied, "I'd like to stay here, I want to go through Jo's things, this is another house we will need to sell, but we can take all the furniture to your Antique Center. Go to Jo's office spend time with Val, then come back for me, I'll need to go to my house as I need to get a couple of things, the alarm has been fitted, and it's great."

Jack kissed his mum on the cheek, then left. Mum didn't tell Jack that she needed to go home as she was still on the pill when her husband infected her, May had told her to keep taking it as she could even get pregnant for five days. Mum wanted to be safe as she knew that Jack would fuck her tonight.

Jack arrived at Jo's office, Val took him into her office, she was shocked and saddened with the news. Val then showed him their systems, all was good. She also had a computer which was doing the accounting for all the restaurants. It was good and saved a lot of time. Jack spent time asking how the business could be improved. They arranged to have a weekly meeting then Jack went back for mum.

Mum opened the door, Jack couldn't believe what he saw, mum was dressed in one of the outfits Jo had bought in France, her tits looked massive, she was also wearing Jo's bra. Mum said, "Everything is so neat and tidy, she must have been expecting this. Jo left a note explaining all her finances, she always was a stickler for detail. She has so much lingerie, it all fits me perfectly, I've filled two suitcases with her lingerie and clothes. Do you like this outfit? Jack, I've one question for you, I want an honest answer, were you fucking Jo?"

Jack took his mum in his arms then said, "Mum, I would never tell you a lie, I wasn't fucking Jo, I was loving Jo, three or four times a day, Jo had the holiday of her life, I wasn't fucking her, there's a big difference. I'm happy that you've got Jo's lingerie and clothes, you look super, when Jo and I were alone, Jo dressed to please me, that worked well for both of us. That bra makes your tits look massive, I like that."

Mum pulled Jack close, then they tongue kissed, their hands were exploring, Jack was squeezing and teasing mum's hard left nipple, mum loved it and was moaning with pleasure, mum said, "It is a long time since I've been loved by a man, would you like to love your mum?"

"I would love to mum, let me find out what gives mum pleasure then we will do it. Mum, let's go to Jo's bed for our first time, I know Jo would have liked that."

Mum led Jack to Jo's bedroom, mum said, "I know that Jo would want that too, we have been lovers for years."

The lay naked on top of Jo's bed, mum, was impressed with Jack's cock, mum said, "Darling, you have a magnificent cock, mum's going to love it to death."

Mum then went down on him, soon her head was bobbing as she deep throated her son. Jack went down on his mum, he was sucking her massive clit as he finger fucked her, her cunt was dripping, she was so wet, mum said, "Don't stop darling, mummy loves that."

Jack then brought the two fingers out of her cunt and brought them to her mouth then said, "I'm so happy that you like what I'm doing to you, tell me does mum like the taste of her cunt juice?"

Mum took Jack's cock out of her mouth then licked Jack's two fingers clean then said, "I love the taste of my cunt juice, I want to be honest with you, I'm bisexual, I also love the taste of other women's cunt juice, I have three friends though I lost my dearest friend today, are you comfortable if I continue this, you may be able to join us?"

Jack said, "Mum, I want you to be happy, that's what Jo wanted, now I want to love you then you'll know the pleasure that I can give you and your friends."

For the next two hours Jack took his mum to places she had never been before, mum would cum then cum again, she loved it. Jack did his mum's ass and hungry cunt, he knew that he owned when he was doing her pussy doggy style, mum said, "Darling, mummy loves how you love her but please fuck me harder and deeper, I adore your big cock."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers