Jack Changes Career Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack fucks his mum then mum fucks daughter.
2.3k words
4.53
32k
36
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

They stayed the night at Jo's; mum made a delicious meal from the food that was in the fridge. They had some wine and much fun. Mum was going to do the same as Jo, no panties or bras in the house. Mum hadn't noticed Jo's leggings, she tried a pair on, and when she saw her beautiful Camels Toe, she put the six pairs into another suitcase. Mum was so relaxed, she couldn't get enough of Jack's cock, mum told him that May and Su would love his cock, but she wouldn't arrange it until she needed a little rest.

Jack phoned Dot's house at eight, Dot wasn't there it was Liz, Liz said, "Mr Jack, mum's not here, she's working, I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. Mum came home at five this afternoon, had a quick shower and change of clothing then back in the hotel for six. Thank you so much for all the help you have given mum and me, the last two months have been tough, but things have worked out good now. You'll get mum at the hotel."

Jack asked, "Thanks Liz, I'm thinking of buying one of these new Personal Computers, do you have any experience of them?"

Jack was finding it hard to concentrate as mum was giving him an excellent blow job as he spoke to Liz, Liz replied, "We have had them for the last two years at school, the latest ones are a lot faster, there is a new one coming in August, but I'll be at University, I can check things out for you and let you know, they will be the future."

Jack thanked Liz, telling her that he would be in touch then he phoned Dot, Dot took the call from Jack's office, Dot said, "Jack, I was so sorry to hear about your aunt, what a shock for you and your mother, how's your mum?"

Jack looked down, and mum's lips wrapped around the base of Jack's massive cock, Jack said, "Thank you, Dot, it was a great shock for both of us, Aunt Jo was lucky that it was so quick. Mum took it really badly but has realised now that she must look to the future, I can see that she's getting back to her old self. We are staying at Aunt Jo's house tonight. Tomorrow we will come back as mum wants to stay with me this now, she doesn't want to alone at the moment, how did you get on at the lawyer and the trust fund?"

Dot replied, "Darling that's so good of you to look after your mum, we can still fuck in your office, you can sit on your chair, and I'll go on top and give you a great ride. The trust fund is excellent, John has not let me down, there's over three hundred thousand in it which I can have as a lump sum, or I get ten per cent a year which is sixty pounds a week, we can live on that. The beauty of it is that the fund is growing every year, and the capital sum is increasing. The lawyer was wonderful in explaining it. Jack, thank you for doing that. I miss you so much."

Jack answered, "That's a great idea. I'm happy that you thought of that. I'm so happy that things got sorted out, keep the fund in position, you'll win in the long run, you're now one hundred pounds better off per week than you were last week, that can't be bad. I was speaking with Liz about computers; she knows a lot. I was looking at them today in the office of our restaurant company. I was impressed. Any information that Liz can give me, I would appreciate that. Yes, I'll tell mum that you were asking for her, thanks for working tonight. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Mum, did you see the control that I have, I nearly came twice, but I didn't as I want to fill your beautiful cunt with my cum. Dot has worked all day for me, she's great. I'm glad that she and her daughter have got things sorted out. Do you know that Liz, if your dad married Dot would be your stepsister?"

Mum answered, "I didn't realise that I wonder why he didn't. There's something very sexy about Dot; I'm sure that she's hot in bed. I've been with her a few times, would you like me to make her one of my girlfriends?"

Jack answered, "Your dad didn't marry her because of you and Jo. You were married to a big-time accountant and Jo, in your father's eyes was a devout Catholic, that's why he didn't marry her. Yes, I'd like her as one of your girlfriends, but we'll do it quietly."

"Jack, you're right, I didn't see so far, yes, I'll seduce her discreetly, now darling, let's go to bed, I want you to love me hard and deep."

Over breakfast, the next morning, mum said, "Darling, I have a girlfriend whose husband died a couple of years ago. She's always on the television on the Antique shows; her name is Lady Jean Smart, she could help you a lot with your new venture, she lives ten minutes from the hotel in a huge estate. Her husband was very wealthy, they had a son, when he passed his driving test they bought him a Golf GTI, the next day he crashed his car and died, Jean was heartbroken, she is only forty-three, she told me she would still go for another child but she can't find a man intelligent enough that she would want as the father, Jack, she would love you."

Mum got a freezer bag and emptied Jo's freezer and fridge. Jack drove past the new buildings he had bought, mum was impressed, she asked when she could see inside, Jack told her in the next days, as soon as he got the keys. Jack carried mum's suitcases inside along with the freezer bag. Mum said she would unpack then come over to the Spa for a swim.

Jack went over to the hotel, Dot was there, and the lawyer had asked for the checks for the two properties and the villa next door. Jack signed them and asked Dot to get a porter to deliver them to the lawyer's office now and to go to his office and phone the lawyer to see when they would get the keys. They told Dot as soon as the checks were in the office they would get the keys.

Jack then locked the office door and stripped naked as Dot did the same, Jack sat in his chair, his cock was rock hard, Dot said, "Let me suck him for a minute as I need him hard. Liz will have lots of information for you soon. She's going to the University today, and she'll go to the IT department to find out what's new. Darling, my cunt is hungry for your cock."

Jack said, "Dot, I fucked my mum last night, we may have a solution to our problem, mum likes you, she finds you very sexy, she is going to flirt with you, so I'll let you decide if you want to proceed this way?"

As Dot was straddling over Jack's cock, teasing her clit with his bulbous head, Dot didn't stop teasing her clit, but then said, "Darling, I'd love it, the gentle caresses of a woman's touch, my cunt juice is flowing in anticipation, do you want me to seduce her or will I let her seduce me or will I wait and see who makes the first move?"

Dot then pushed down on Jack's cock and started to ride him, her big tits were wobbling everywhere, Jack said, "She was doing some work in the apartment then she was going for a swim in the Spa, check the Spa out, if you get chatting then invite her for a coffee, I'm sure that it'll happen."

Thirty minutes later, they had both cum; they then used the bidet in the office toilet. Jack knew now why his grandfather had installed it.

Dot looked very sexy in her new outfits; all the staff liked and respected her. She saw Jack's mum swimming in the pool on the CCTV, she casually walked in and waved at mum when she saw her, mum swam towards her, and they chatted, Dot said, "Connie, I was so shocked to hear about Jo, what a shock for you and Jack, I feel for both of you, how are you?"

"Dot, that's so kind of you, I've done my lengths so I'll come out now, have you time for a coffee?"

"Connie, you know that I'll always have time for a coffee with you."

"That's so nice of you darling; I'll have a quick shower, could we meet in the Hotel's lounge that'll give me a chance to look pretty for you."

"Connie, you always look pretty to me, I love your swimming costume, I love the thong crotch, there's no hair hanging out."

"Dot, Jo bought it in France, I found it yesterday, I love it, when I swam in it today, I felt so close to Jo, it was as though I could feel her pussy. I am smooth; I'm so sensitive down there."

"Connie, I'm the same, my tongue works better on smooth, if Jack's not around we would have more privacy in the office, he will be away as he's got the keys of his new properties."

"Dot, I hope that he's away, I can feel some cunt juice on my cunt lips."

"Connie, I'll make you so fucking wet, I want you to cum in my mouth. See you in twenty minutes."

Dot was pleased with the way it had gone, Connie was hot. Jack was at a reception with bunches of keys in his hand. Dot told him what had happened, and Connie was interested in having the coffee in the office. Sit asked if Jack could give her an hour. Jack said no problem and he would wait until she came up as he wanted his mum to do something for him.

Mum came up twenty minutes later; she looked stunning. Jack said, "Mum, I've got the keys, I'm meeting the Architect there in ten minutes, could you phone Jean, explain what I'm doing, if she's interested we could meet at the hotel at three, if she can we can all go down then. Dot, look after mum, have lunch with her and I'll see you all later."

Dot asked, "Mr Jack, can I come with you at three, I'd love to see it, don't worry. I'll look after your mum."

As they went to the office, Dot said, "Connie, I'm going to look after you. I'm so happy that I can come with you this afternoon, who's Jean?"

Mum said, "Lady Jean Smart, she's always on the television on Antique programmes if she helps Jack it would be amazing."

When Dot locked the office door they kissed and touched; then they started to undress, they were both complimenting the other on their bodies, Connie said, "I'd better call Jean, I nearly forgot, your beautiful body has distracted me a little Dot."

Connie sat in Jack's chair, Dot was thinking, I'm going to have a son and his mother in the same chair within hours of each other. Connie was now chatting with Jean telling her about Jack's plans for his new buildings; it sounded as though Jean was interested, Dot then started to caress Connie's beautiful tits gently, Connie responded by playing with Dot's tits with her free hand. Dot then started to suck Connie's right nipple while her hand moved south and spread Connie's legs open, Connie blew a kiss to Dot then knelt in front of Connie, Dot's fingers were teasing Connie's very wet cunt, Dot was impressed with the size of Connie's clit, thirty seconds later was sucking it and finger fucking Connie's delicious cunt.

Connie was now pushing her pussy against Dot's mouth, Connie had already cum in Dot's mouth, and she was sure that she would cum again soon. Then Connie said, "Jean, I'm so looking forward to seeing you at three, I really appreciate you helping Jack with this, if you would like why not stay over then we can have a meal and a few drinks together, if you do then bring your swimming costume then we can go for a swim in the Spa tomorrow morning, see you at three."

Connie said, "Please don't stop; I'm going to cum again then I'll make you cum my very sexy friend."

Connie did cum again Dot sat in the chair and Connie knelt in front of her as Connie sucked Dot's huge clit, Connie said, "Maybe I should have brought some toys, will I bring some toys the next time Dot?"

Dot replied, "That would be great, I have got a lot at home, but four months ago my daughter was watching porn, she's a virgin, and she's nineteen, she was fingering her pussy, she popped her cherry and started to bleed. She was so worried that she had caused herself a serious injury. I told her that was normal and the bleeding had stopped. I cleaned her up; she had a big bush. I suggested that I should shave her then her pussy would be far more sensitive. She agreed, after I had shaved her we went back to my bed, I came in her mouth, and she came in mine, so now all my toys are needed at home as my daughter spends most nights in my bed. A strap on is good if you want me to fuck you."

It was just after two when they had finished, they both used the bidet then they went downstairs for lunch before the big meeting at three.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers