Jack Changes Career Ch. 06

Story Info
Mum sets Jack up to Fuck her Friend.
2.4k words
4.55
26.7k
42
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

Connie had forgotten to tell reception about the three o'clock meeting which Jack was confident that it would take place, when Connie said to him that it was on and Jean would stay overnight and have dinner with her, Jack gave her a big hug and said, "Mum, you're the best. I had a great session with the Architect; he had done work for the previous company that owned it, so he was able to give me plans. I had a look at the villa; all the furniture is still there. I phoned the grandson who told me he didn't want any of it as it wasn't his taste. All the paintings are still on the wall; I think that they could be valuable. How's your day been mum, did Dot look after you?"

Mum replied, "Dot is a dream; we both like the same things; we had a lovely time together. She's hot; she was telling me she's having sex with her daughter. After we are finished viewing the properties, then Jean and I'll go to the apartment. I will find out how randy she is, a lot will depend on whether there's a chemistry between the two of you, Jean won't jump into bed with anyone. We should go, it's nearly three."

Jean was standing in the lobby, mum hugged her then introduced her to Jack and Dot. Mum had introduced her by using her full title, Lady Jean Smart, when mum had used this as she introduced her to Jack, Jean had said, "My husband gave me the title and the very appropriate surname."

Jack knew he liked her then. Jack had a Mercedes Estate car, so they all got into that, Jean said, "I have got the same car, it's amazing how much stuff you get inside it and then find room for a Grandfather Clock."

They pulled up outside the sandstone building first, Jean said, "That's a beautiful building, what was it used for and may I walk around it before I see inside?"

They walked around it and Jack told her that it had been built by ICI, one of Britain's biggest companies, they have used it for storage, the four floors had access to an external lift system which could lift thirty tons, Jack said you get a large Mercedes van and it's contents in it easily. The warehouse beside it is still full of Silos for storing something; Jack didn't know what was stored in them. Jean asked, "How much did you pay for this building and how many Silos do you have?"

Jack answered, "I paid forty thousand for it, but that includes the car park. There's twenty-five Silos."

Jean replied, "You have done well, I would suggest that you advertise them in a Farming magazine at a price of fifteen thousand per silo, it would be down to the purchaser to dismantle and transport themselves, they will fly out the door, and you will realise over three hundred and thirty-five thousand pounds, a nice profit."

They then went inside the sandstone building, Jean loved it, there were toilets and nothing else apart from the which Jean noticed had motor on whose paint was glistening, Jean said, "This a blank canvas, I'd start with Auction House and the Antique Center ground floor first, you'll get many dealers in here, you need to buy many cabinets, IKEA sell them very cheaply with locks and lighting. You can create much atmosphere here; the sandstone is warm and welcoming. Do you have any floor layout plans for the building?"

"Yes, I have them in the car."

Jean replied, "Let's get back to the hotel as it's getting close to wine o'clock."

They drove back; Jack told Jean that he had bought the villa next door to the Hotel and they had left all the furniture and fittings inside the villa, could Jean have a look as Jack felt that there could be some things of value there.

As they went into the villa, Jean said, "You've done the right thing buying this, could you knock it down and extend the Hotel?"

Jack replied, "That could be an option, but at least I own it now."

Mum said, "Jack, it's beautiful, the rooms are so spacious, you could easily put en-suite bathrooms, that would give you another ten bedrooms. I'm glad that you have bought it."

Jean said, "You have a few interesting pieces of furniture, the pieces are large, so they will not fit in every house, but they still are sought after, there are eight paintings by Edward Atkinson Hornel, the works on your walls are rare and would be worth thirty thousand pounds each at Auction, I believe that's the second piece of good news you've had today maybe you should now go out and buy a lottery ticket."

Jack couldn't believe his ears, why did the stupid grandson leave them on the walls, they were beautiful paintings, they must have been valuable. Jack looked at Jean; she was a tall, beautiful woman with a gorgeous figure; she had a razor-sharp brain. Jack wanted her to help him get this set up as she would be invaluable.

Jack got the plans from the car, and they all went into the dining room and put the layout of the first floor on the table. Jack marked where the entrance to the auction house would be. He showed where the wine shop, Bistro and toilets would be. Then they would start the Antique Center. On the second floor, the Auction house would have precisely the same storage space as the size of the Auction house below.

Jean said, "The dimensions are good for all aspects, you're going to need a good heating and humidity control system also having photographs of lots then using an overhead projector to project the image onto a screen is a good idea."

"Jack, I'm more than willing to help you get this started, you're going to do well that I'm sure. I want to take some space as I do a little dealing. I also have several friends who will take spaces; they have all been in the Antique business for years. Having them around your business will do you much good. There was an Auction house in a nearby town which closed when the owner died, his wife was trying to sell the property but was unable to sell it. I met her last week in the supermarket, the building and the car park make it a great site, she has a developer interested in building houses there. She could sell you a lot of cabinets and display counters. She also has a gorgeous mahogany rostrum with space for two people to sit on either side of the auctioneer. I'll arrange a meeting, she's a couple of years younger than me, but she would be an excellent manageress to handle the day to day running of the two businesses, but I must warn you, she likes younger men."

Jack smiled, then said, "We will get on well as I love older women."

Jean gave Jack's butt a gentle squeeze then said, "If that's the case, then I'd be very interested in you."

"So would I but you'd have to share me!"

Jean gave a very sexy smile, pushed her massive tits out seductively then said, "Sharing can be fun if everyone enjoys the same things."

Jack said, "You'll have to ask mum, then we can have much fun."

Mum then said, "Jean, we'd better make a move and get you unpacked, I have a bottle of lovely champagne chilled so we can have that when we get to the apartment."

Jean and mum then left, Dot said, "Jean will be a wonderful asset for you, she likes you a lot. Let's get back to the Hotel as I'd like to go home for a shower."

They got back to the Hotel, Liz was sitting in lobby, she smiled when she saw her mum and Jack, she said, "Mr Jack, I've been doing a bit of research for you, I was in the IT department of the Catering College today, they are developing software for bars and restaurants. Is it possible that I could have a few minutes of your time?"

Jack replied, "Liz, thank you for doing this research for us, let's have a coffee, and we'll go up to the office."

Dot said, "I'll go home for a shower; see you after six."

Jack and Liz went to the office. Liz then said, "The two software developers at the Catering College are your typical geeks, beards and Jesus sandals, they are clever in what they do. They have made contact with a Japanese Computer company who have given them computers for college. I told them that I work in a Hotel that's interested in installing a computer. The company I work for also has eighteen restaurants, and they want to install computers there too."

"Both of them were interested in having their software in a real-time business. They are prepared to install a system in the Hotel, and in one of your restaurants where they can monitor the systems. I told them that I was studying law, and I would help them with legal matters. Mr Jack, their systems work, they want to install them next week."

Jack said, "Liz, thank you so much, tell them to go ahead; I'd be careful about giving legal advice as your just starting."

Liz smiled and said, "It is not a problem; my Law Professor can't keep his eyes off my big tits."

Jack laughed. Liz thought it would be Monday for the Hotel installation; they would bring everything with them. Jack then had some letters to dictate, he did them then went to the reception to get them typed, mum and Jean came into the lobby at the same time, they both looked stunning. Mum asked, "Jack, will you join us for dinner?"

"I'd love to, please go straight into the restaurant as we have a big party at eight-thirty."

Dot and Liz were both working this evening as the Hotel was so busy. It was Liz that took their order and served their meal, she told Jack that they would install in the Hotel at nine on Monday, she asked if Jack would be there, he said yes. They finished their meal as they left Jack went to Dot to see if she was ok, she said, "All the preparations are done, Jack, ass fuck Jean doggy style, and you'll own her, she likes you a lot, you can see it in her eyes."

They got back to the apartment; mum went for a fresh bottle of Champagne, Jack and Jean were both naked, lying on the floor sixty-nineing, mum said, "You two don't waste any time, I'll relax with a glass and watch you."

Jean, who had been taking Jack's full length in her mouth, said, "Connie, I adore your son's cock. I can't wait to have it inside me."

Everything about Jean was perfect; her curvy body was incredible; her sex slit was long; her clit was huge. She was now very wet as she had cum twice in Jack's mouth as Jack had sucked her hard clit and finger fucked her. Jack had lubed Jean's ass; Jean moaned with pleasure as he fingered her tight ass, she was now ready for him.

Jack got Jean to bend over an armchair using the arms to support her; Jean opened her legs as she pushed her ass towards Jack's erect cock. Jack was teasing Jean's clit then with a gentle push; he slid up her wet hungry cunt, he went in and out four times, his cock now lubed.

Jack then centered the bulbous head on Jean's tight ass hole, he pushed, Jean, moaned with pleasure as she took Jack's full length up her ass. Jack so had a powerful rhythm going; he was also stimulating Jean's huge clit, Jean said, "Jack, that feels wonderful, it's a wonderful sensation as the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, that feels so good."

Three minutes later Jean had her first vaginal orgasm; her whole body was shaking, Jean said, "That's the strongest orgasm I've had in my life, I can't wait to find out what's it like in my hungry cunt."

Mum was lying on the sofa playing with her pussy; she knew that Jean loved this, and that was good for Jack. Jack gave Jean two more vaginal orgasms, on the third one, Jack had to pull out as Jean was shaking uncontrollably, when she had composed herself, Jack then bent her over the armchair again, but this time he slid his cock up her hot wet pussy, Jean loved it, she said, "This is amazing, my cunt is throbbing, it feels stretched, but it feels so good."

Jack continued to pound her, Jean was, and she knew when to grip. Jack was still rubbing her clit; Jean loved it. Then mum had a massive orgasm as she played on the sofa, it didn't disturb Jack and Jean, they were very close to an orgasm, Jack had the feeling as they fucked, the way Jean was gripping him that they were as one, Jack felt good about it.

A couple of minutes later, Jack and Jean climaxed simultaneously; Jack had an intense orgasm as Jean said, "I can feel you squirt, fill my cunt with your cock juice."

Mum then got up and said, "I'm tired, I will leave you two to get to know each other, I loved watching you two making love, you both have very athletic movements, it was lovely to watch. When would you like breakfast in the morning is eight good?"

Eight was good. Jack poured champagne for himself and Jean; they sat on the sofa; they kissed and touched; their kisses were tender and affectionate. Jean said, "Jack, I'm going to help you all I can, I'm sure that you'll have a very successful business, I would like one thing in return, I lost my son in a car crash the after he had passed his driving test. I can still have a child. I want you to be the father of my child then I'll be happy, I am not on the pill, I would like us to make love every day until I get pregnant, how do you feel about this?"

Jack said, "Jean, you're a wonderful woman, you'll be a great mother, I want to be a father, I've no problem with this at all, but I want to be there for my child too. What we will do is if I am with mum or her friends then you'll be with us too then you'll have fresh cum three times a day."

They kissed again, then made love again.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers