Dear Jack, We Need to Talk

Story Info
Wife Wants to Date Black Co-worker.
2.7k words
2.46
49.6k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers

Dear Jack, We Need to Talk

by Buster2U

My name is Jack Spratt, and my lovely wife is Jill. We are both 29 and got married right out of high school. We have 4 wonderful children, two boys, and two girls, one still breastfeeding. I work in Construction for my Dad, and Jill works in bookkeeping in a retail store downtown.

Jill is an exceptionally beautiful woman. She sort of looks like Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory, the TV show. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, a beautiful smile, a fantastic figure, and breasts that have gotten bigger with each child. Jill even goes to the gym after work to keep in shape.

Jill has only ever been with me, she has never even kissed another guy as we were exclusive all through high school. She never flirts either and is always very considerate of my feelings. I am glad that she had such a conservative upbringing, usually.

Jill was raised by very strict parents, so even when we go swimming she wears a very modest swimsuit. No bikinis for my Jill, even tho I'm sure she would look great in one.

Jill wanted me to get the snip, so I did a few years ago. I bared my balls to the Urologist as Jill held my hand. The worst part was the shot, but now we can have all the sex we want without fear of another pregnancy for Jill.

So life is great, the kids are great, and Jill is great. I can't imagine life could ever get any better than we have it right now.

I have taken up a hobby of photography and love to take pictures of my family.

Jill is a natural model and always poses great when I ask her to take her picture. I even have my own darkroom in the basement.

Our sex life started to get boring at about the 5th year of our marriage. Kids can really do a number on intimacy. But Jill came up with the idea to fantasize during sex. Sometimes that works so great, sometimes not so much. This coming Friday night we will have our usual date night, I can hardly wait.

===============Friday Night=====================

"I took the kids to my folks for the weekend, they have a great time being spoiled. Back at home, Jill asked, "Are you ready for dinner Honey?"

"I am starving, what's on the menu tonight Jill?"

"Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans, your favorite. Nothing is too good for my loving hubby." Jill stated.

We both were in a great mood since going out together is always a chance for good fun, drinks, and dancing.

"How does this dress look Honey, I just got this new little black dress. I was thinking about wearing it tonight. What do you think? Too much or what?" teased my wife as she twirled for me.

"Wow, that is the hottest I've ever seen you dress for me going out! Those buttons on that top are just itching to be undone. You look so hot Honey, your thighs and cleavage are smoking! Your workouts are paying off!" I said.

"I was just trying to please my perverted, horny husband. I was even thinking of not wearing panties, see." Jill bubbled, as she lifts her skirt to show me her cleanly shaved pussy.

"Whoa, that is the hottest look I've ever seen. What has got into you tonight, Jill?" I pondered.

"Just trying to please you. I've got to keep you interested in me, as I get older and not as attractive." Jill cooed.

"Jill, don't be silly. You are the most attractive woman in this whole valley. You are such a hottie. Don't worry, I will always burn for you, Sweetheart." I assured her.

We had a lovely dinner, finished dressing, and called our Uber.

We got to the nightclub that we always go to. We like it because it caters to a more mature crowd. I can't believe my wife isn't wearing panties under her short skirt!

The hostess quickly seats us near the dance floor, I slip her $10 for her service. The waitress shows up quickly and we both order our Cranberry and Vodkas. If you haven't tried one, they are great!

"The band should be starting soon," I told Jill and she smiled back at me.

"I better go to the little girl's room, before the music starts." Jill smiled and gets up as I pull her chair out for her.

My eyes follow her across the room to make sure she isn't accosted on the way to and from the bathroom. She isn't, but many other eyes follow her progress as well. She is a very beautiful and sexy woman. This club is a perfect place for us to be together.

The waitress stops by again and I order a couple more drinks, doubles this time. "How about a couple shots of Cuervo as well, lime and salt for them, please? I am not driving tonight!"

"The night is so perfect, isn't it my darling?" Jack smiled.

"Oh, yes, things are so perfect tonight. The kids and families are healthy and our jobs are both going well. The Lord has blessed us so much!" Jill offered.

At about that time, the waitress returns with our drinks and shots.

"Jack, shots?" Jill beams, as she takes the shot glass and swallows it down. I do mine as well. We both quickly, bite into our lime slice, to help overcome the Tequila aftertaste.

"They are playing our song, let's dance," I say as I go around the small table to pull out Jill's chair. She smiles and I lead the way to the dance floor.

What a night, full of dancing, laughing, and drinking. I have never seen Jill drink so much or be in such a great mood. It was an amazing evening, just perfect. The band stops for the night and I call Uber for a ride home.

"I am ready to go home, Jack. My feet are worn out from all the dancing tonight." Jill says as she climbs into our Uber. I notice we have a black driver as I climb in beside my wife. Jill sits in the middle of the back seat. We buckle in and my wife gives me a naughty look, smiles as she looks down at her skirt, and looking at me, opens her legs.

I watch, as Jill seems to want to open her legs wider, wondering if our big black driver is going to turn around and see my wife's bare pussy. I've never seen Jill so adventurous or naughty before.

We both giggle, both feeling naughty. Jill opens her legs even more and picks up her skirt over her lap. Yup, even I can see her bare pussy now. If the black driver turns around for any reason, he is going to see her pussy. This is so exciting!

Jill and I are both just chatting with the driver about normal things while we ride along. The next thing I notice is Jill undoing the buttons on the top of her dress. Now she is pulling both of her large 34DDD breasts out of the top of her dress.

Jill is just leaving her big beautiful milky breasts sitting there, completely uncovered! Completely bare! If the Uber driver even looks in the mirror he will see her beautiful bare breasts! I wonder what she is playing at. I wonder what she would do if he saw them!

Jill is just sitting there elbowing me, with a big smile. Jill isn't satisfied yet, tempting fate, she starts talking to the driver. "How long have you been driving for Uber?" she bubbled.

"Oh, I guess I've been driving for about 5 or 6 years now. Just something to do to make some extra money. Since I have so many kids to support." he says.

I elbow Jill, and give her a big naughty smile, "What is your name?" asks Jill.

"My name is Darrell," he says almost turning his head to answer. The tension is thick in the air. I just can hardly believe Jill has her big milky breasts hanging out for our black driver to see if he just turns around. I wonder what she would do if he did!

"Well Darrell, in 5 or 6 years of driving Uber, I bet you have seen all kinds of crazy things," Jill remarked.

"Oh yes Mam, I have. I've had lots of crazy rides. It adds a lot of fun to this boring job." Darrell says.

I am watching Jill, she still is setting there with her bare breasts completely out, her hands in her lap, holding her skirt up. I give Jill a nudge and make a circle with the fingers of my left hand and push the index finger of my right hand to signal "fucking" with a shrug, like trying to figure out if she wants to fuck him. She just smiles.

I nod that it is "OK" if she wants to. Jill smiles as we pull up to our house.

Darrell pulls right up our driveway and Jill opens her door and gets out on the passenger side and I get out on the driver's side, as it is very close to our front door.

Then, unexpectedly, Jill walks around in front of the car, her big bare breasts still hanging out, now really lit up by the headlights, and comes back to Darrell's side window as he rolls it down, with a smile.

"Darrell, I just wanted to show you what I was doing in the back seat all the way home. What do you think?" remarked Jill.

"My oh my, those are some beautiful breasts mam," says Darrell.

"Would you like to give them a kiss or a suck? They are full of milk!" purrs Jill.

"That would be my pleasure!" says Darrell

"Mmmmm Wow, these are full of sweet milk! It has been years since I've had a treat of mothers milk!" Says, Darrell."Mmmmm, Mmmmm," Darrell is really enjoying Jill's milky breasts.

I am standing there watching the black Uber driver sucking on my wife's breasts, I know that this is really turning her on. It has always been like her breasts are hardwired to her pussy!

"Darrell, that is feeling good. Too bad I'm so tired tonight. Write down your cell number, maybe I'll call you later when I'm not so tired." Jill promised.

Suddenly, I'm relieved. As hot as she is acting tonight, we've never talked about her fucking another man. Darrell writes down his number, hands it to Jill, and reaches under her skirt finding her bare pussy.

I grab Jill's hand and drag her towards the front door before she changes her mind about fucking Darrell.

We brush our teeth quickly and get naked for bed.

"Jill, wow, you have really amazed me tonight! I have never seen you act so sexy ever before." I praised.

Jill reaches for my cock and slowly starts stoking me as she says, "Did you think I was going to fuck Darrell?"

"Yes I did, it sure looked like you were headed in that direction," I said with a smile.

"What would you have done if I had? Would you have been happy or pissed off at me?" Jill asked as she cuddles my cock lovingly in her hands.

"I don't know, it was kind of exciting. I kind of wanted to see his black cock in your pussy. Would you still love me afterward Honey?" I asked my wife.

"I'm sure I would still love you, Jack. But would you still love me, after he stretched and claimed my pussy? If I fucked him, then you would always know that I was the slut that fucked a black man?" Jill asked apprehensively.

"I guess, I can't keep this from you any longer. That has always been my secret sexual fantasy. To see you fuck a black man." I said.

"Dear Jack, we have to talk!" Jill hesitantly says as she lovingly rubs my cock. "You see, I never thought I could tell you before, but there is one of my co-workers, that has been flirting with me for a long time. He is black."

"Go on," I said

"Well, he just smiles, flirts, and keeps asking me to go out. His name is Jamal and he says he knows how to satisfy a woman, and that he has the equipment to do it. Once he even showed me the outline of his cock thru his pants. It looked so big!"

Jill climbs up on top of my cock and starts play acting "Oh, Jamal, it is so big. I don't know if I can get it all into my pussy. Oh, it is stretching me, so good, Jamal. Oh, slower lover. My little pussy has never had anything this big before." purrs Jill as she pretends and fantasizes that I am Jamal.

"Do you like this tight pussy, Jamal? It has only ever been for my husband. But I am really enjoying your big black cock stretching me, so good. You are going to stretch my pussy so much, my husband won't be able to feel anything!"

Jill works her juicy pussy up and down on my cock, talking about Jamal fucking her, as if I was Jamal.

"Oh, Jamal, I love your big black cock deep inside me! You are reaching spots my hubby has never touched before. Jamal, you feel so good. But be careful you don't shoot your cum in my fertile pussy. If you do, I will certainly have a black baby. I can't have a black baby, my husband would find out I have a black lover and throw me out!"

Jill is getting enthusiastic now as she pumps up and down on my cock. All this sexy talk is getting me turned on so much. I never had the nerve to talk to Jill about fucking another man ever before, now she is talking like she is actually doing it with a black guy, Jamal, that she works with. She is going to make me come!

"I'm going to cum Honey!" I say.

"Oh, Jamal, shoot all your black baby-making cum deep in my pussy. I want your black baby so much. I don't care what my husband says. I want your black baby, shoot it deep in my womb, my Sweet Jamal. Give it to me, Jamal. I love your black cock, so deep in me. Make me your woman forever, give me your black baby." demands Jill.

"I'm coming!".......I say.

"I'm coming with you, Jamal! Give me a black baby tonight!" Jill screams.

We collapse into each other's arms, feeling so loved and happy.

"Oh, Sweetheart. I so love you. I've never cum so hard, ever before. I've never felt so accepted by anyone over my kinky perversion, ever before. Thank You, Jill, for loving me so much. I will always love you, my sweet Jill." I whisper to Jill.

"Oh, Jack. I'm glad you like it because Jamal has been asking me out so much. I finally decided to go out with him and let him fuck me. Would that be OK, with you? Jill asked. "I want to try out his black cock, but not so much that you divorce me for doing it with him." Jill worries.

"Of course, that would be OK, Jill. It is ok as long as you don't leave me. I don't want to lose you to another man. But other than that, you have my blessing." I said.

"But what if he knocks me up because the condom breaks?" Jill asks fearfully.

"I guess we would be raising a black baby, in that case," I whisper.

"What if I forget to have him use a condom and he just shoots his cum deep in my pussy?" Jill continues.

"We'll still be raising a black baby," I whisper.

"What if he takes me to his friend's house and there are a dozen black men there, and they gang bang me? Would you be mad or would you still love me?" presses Jill.

"I wouldn't be mad, and I would still love you," I whispered.

"Promise?" Jill begs.

"Why don't you call Darrell? See if he is still nearby and can return right now." I whispered.

"I am fertile tonight," Jill warned.

"All the better," I whisper.

Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers