Dear Jack, We Need to Talk Ch. 02

Story Info
Shy, faithful, loving and loyal wife Jill, gets black cock.
4.4k words
3.47
22.9k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers

Dear Jack, We Need to Talk #2

By Buster2U

Warning- Cuck Story// Warning -Cuck Story

=========================================

The ending of "Dear Jack, We Need to Talk Ch. 01

Just after the Very Naughty Uber Ride

"Dear Jack, we have to talk!" Jill hesitantly says as she lovingly rubs my cock. "You see, I never thought I could tell you before, but there is one of my co-workers, that has been flirting with me for a long time. He is black."

"Go on," I said

"Well, he just smiles, flirts, and keeps asking me to go out. His name is Jamal and he says he knows how to satisfy a woman, and that he has the big cock equipment to do it. Once he even showed me the outline of his cock thru his pants. It looked so big!"

Jill climbs up on top of my cock and starts play acting "Oh, Jamal, it is so big. I don't know if I can get it all into my pussy. Oh, it is stretching me, so good, Jamal. Oh, slower lover. My little pussy has never had anything this big before." purrs Jill as she pretends and fantasizes that I am Jamal.

"Do you like this tight pussy, Jamal? It has only ever been for my husband. But I am really enjoying your big black cock stretching me, so good. You are going to stretch my pussy so much, my husband won't be able to feel me anymore!"

Jill works her juicy pussy up and down on my cock, talking about Jamal fucking her, as if I was Jamal.

"Oh, Jamal, I love your big black cock deep inside me! You are reaching spots my hubby has never touched before. Jamal, you feel so good. But be careful you don't shoot your cum in my fertile pussy. If you do, I will certainly have a black baby. I can't have a black baby, my husband would find out I have a black lover and throw me out!"

Jill is getting enthusiastic now as she pumps up and down on my cock. All this sexy talk is getting me turned on so much. I never had the nerve to talk to Jill about fucking another man ever before, now she is talking like she is actually doing it with a black guy, Jamal, that she works with. She is going to make me come!

"I'm going to cum Honey!" I say.

"Oh, Jamal, shoot all your black baby-making cum deep in my pussy. I want your black baby so much. I don't care what my husband says. I want your black baby, shoot it deep in my womb, my Sweet Jamal. Give it to me, Jamal. I love your black cock, so deep in me. Make me your woman forever, give me your black baby." demands Jill.

"I'm coming!".......I say.

"I'm coming with you, Jamal! Give me a black baby tonight!" Jill screams.

We collapse into each other's arms, feeling so loved and happy.

"Oh, Sweetheart. I so love you. I've never cum so hard, ever before. I've never felt so accepted by anyone over my kinky perversion, ever before. Thank You, Jill, for loving me so much. I will always love you, my sweet Jill." I whisper to Jill.

"Oh, Jack. I'm glad you like it because, this black guy at work, named Jamal, has been asking me out so much. I finally decided to go out with him and let him fuck me. Would that be OK, with you? Jill asked. "I want to try out his black cock, but not so much that you divorce me for doing it with him." Jill worries.

"Of course, that would be OK, Jill. It is ok as long as you don't leave me. I don't want to lose you to another man. But other than that, you have my blessing." I said.

"But what if he knocks me up because the condom breaks?" Jill asks fearfully.

"I guess we would be raising a black baby, in that case," I whisper.

"What if I forget to have him use a condom and he just shoots his cum deep in my pussy?" Jill continues.

"We'll still be raising a black baby," I whisper.

"What if he takes me to his friend's house and there are a dozen black men there, and they gang bang me? Would you be mad or would you still love me?" presses Jill.

"I wouldn't be mad, and I would still love you," I whispered.

"Promise?" Jill begs.

"Why don't you call Darrell? See if he is still nearby and can return right now." I whispered.

"I am fertile tonight," Jill warned.

"All the better," I whisper.

==================================

Now, on with the story!

"Dear Jack, We Need to Talk Ch. 02"

by Buster2U

Ring Ring Ring...

"Hello, This is Darrell." the Uber driver says.

"Darrell, this is Jill. The busty blonde whose milky breasts you were sucking 20 minutes ago."

"Yes, Jill. It is so good to hear your lovely voice, again so soon. How can I be of service to you, Miss Jill?" says Darrell.

"How far away are you? Can you come back over to our house and suck my milky breasts some more? I would really like it if you would put your Big

Black Cock into my fertile pussy tonight, when you get here. I have always wanted to try black cock, but I have been too scared to actually do it until I met you tonight." purrs Jill.

"I am actually just down the street drinking some coffee Darlin'. I will be back in just a few minutes to make all your dreams come true.

"OK, I will be waiting for you," coos Jill.

"Jack, I'm going to take Darrell to bed when he gets here. I'll use the spare bedroom as I don't want to get our bed all sweaty. Is that 'OK' with you, Honey?"

"That is fine Jill, I appreciate not messing up our bed," says Jack.

"As soon as we are done I will come back to bed with you, and give you my sloppy seconds, and tell you all about it too. Remember I love only you Jack, this is just sex for fun. So don't get jealous, ok?" smiles Jill.

"Jill, I am a little jealous. I have never thought about you really ever being with another man before. Especially, a black man. Are you going to use birth control tonight?" asks Jack.

"Well, I was hoping you wouldn't make me. The thought of getting knocked up by a black man, and having a real black baby would be so scandalous, so naughty, so pornographic and so sexy because everyone that saw our black baby, would know that I fuck black men. They will know, for sure, without a shadow of a doubt, that I am a black cock slut and whore."

"Yes! Yes, they would certainly know that. Especially with all the big black Queen of Spade tattoos, I'm going to get all over your breasts and the rest of your beautiful body after you do this. Does that turn you on, Sweetheart?" asks Jack.

"Actually, it does. The more people that see me with my black baby or my big black queen of spades tattoos, the more it excites me, and arouses me. I would really like to be black-bred. Would that be OK, with you Jack?" purrs Jill.

"I guess so, if that is what you really want. I won't divorce you for having a black baby. It kind of turns me on as well. Greet Darrell at the door naked, and keep him in the bedroom as long as you want. All weekend would be fine, as long as he puts his black baby in your belly. Stay naked all weekend, even when you come out to make breakfast in the morning." says Jack.

"Wow, I couldn't ask more from my wonderful Husband." Jill purrs.

"I'm going to stay in bed and jerk off thinking about what you are doing. Moan real loud for me, when he makes you come, so I will know that is what he is doing. Be sure to suck his black cock, some to get it rock hard, but ensure he only comes in your pussy. Make him come in your pussy, as many times as possible. How is that for some suggestions?" Jack says, as he helps his beautiful wife finish undressing.

"Jack, I love all your ideas to make this sexy night even more sexy. Will you like it when he gets me pregnant? When my breasts swell with more mothers milk and my belly swells with our black baby? Will that turn you on, Honey?" Jill sweetly coos.

"You better believe it, Jill. I've always thought you were a little too square, a little too uptight, and Not really slutty enough for my fantasies. But tonight, after letting the black driver, Darrell, suddenly, suck your milky tits, when we got home, You turned me on so much! You scared me to death, because it was such an unexpected surprise. But, I don't think that I have ever been so

aroused in my entire life!" says Jack.

"So, you don't think that I am so square or uptight, anymore?" purrs Jill.

"That you are going to take him deep into your fertile pussy, without birth control, in our bedroom tonight for the most exciting sexual relations possible. The potential results of you being black-bred by Darrell almost make me come in my pants." continues Jack.

"So you are saying that you not only don't mind me having a black lover, but that you approve and encourage it as well?" coos Jill.

"I love that you are going to have sex with a black man, without using birth control. I will love you, support you, and take care of you while you fuck all the black men that you want, and have all the black babies you want. This so much turns me on, like nothing else ever before." Jack says.

"I sure am glad to hear that Sweetheart. I don't want to lose you over this and get divorced because of my cheating ass." coos Jill with a sweet smile.

"It is like you have become suddenly a Sex Goddess for me. Honey, I love you for being so naughty and so slutty. Will you be mine forever Jill, except when you are having great sexual relations with a black man?" Jack whispers

"Let me take a shower before my black lover gets her. If I am still in the shower when he gets here, just send him in. I love you, Jack for letting me

do this. I hope you still love me, when I have a black baby." purrs Jill.

"Jill, I promise that I will love you forever, now and forever. You better hurry into the shower. I will get dressed to invite Darrell in. I love you so much, especially since you are making my black-breeding wife fantasy come true. I will love you forever." says Jack.

"That makes me so very happy, Sweetheart. I love you so much for letting me do this tonight. You make me so happy that I will come to you with my well-filled 'sloppy seconds' pussy, full of Darrell's cum, because I love you so very very much, Jack." purrs Jill.

"Remember, I love you with all my heart, Jill. I hope Darrell's big black cock stretches your pussy to your ultimate pleasure. I am so happy that you are turning into the slut that I always wanted. I hope you can have a dozen black babies yet." whispers Jack.

Knock knock knock...

Jack answers the door with a big smile and a warm handshake!

"Hey Darrell, I am so glad that you were able to come back so quickly tonight. Jill is so excited and aroused by our ride with you tonight. I have never seen her more in the mood for sex. Come on in. Jill is in the shower right now. It would be fantastic if you would like to join her." Jack says.

"Thank You, Jack, was it? You have a very beautiful and busty wife Jack. You are obviously a very lucky man. I am amazed at my good fortune when Jill came around the front of my car with her big beautiful milky breasts showing." says Darrell

"Yes, that surprised me as well. She was so aroused by sitting in the back seat with both her big beautiful breasts showing, but also her skirt lifted to her waist, revealing her bare pussy. Since she wasn't wearing panties!" said Jack.

"That is crazy Jack. But I loved it. Then when she walked around to my window and offered to let me suck them. I was completely shocked, as it was so totally unexpected! However, it was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, while I have been driving for Uber!" smiles Darrell.

"If you want to join Jill in the shower, you are welcome to. Here is the hall bath right here. Would you like to join her, or sit and wait with a beer?" says Jack.

"Jack the beer sounds great, but I can't turn down an offer of a fresh shower before making love to your absolutely beautiful wife, for the first time." says Darrell.

"Right, there is the bedroom you guys can use tonight. You can undress in there and then just walk right across the hall to this bathroom here, and join Jill in the shower. I am sure she will love all that you can do for her." says Jack

Darrell opens the door into the spare bedroom, undresses, folds his slacks, and shirt, then goes back across the hall to the bath, joining Jill in the shower.

"Hello Jill, Your black lover, Darrell, is here." says Darrell as Jill continues to soap her beautiful body.

"Oh, I am so glad you came back for some fun!" purrs Jill

Even after four children, Jill's body still looks young, tight,, fresh, and perfect. Each childbirth only changed it by making her breasts firmer and larger, permanently with each childbirth. So her current breast size is 34DDD and full of fresh mother's milk, as she is still nursing her youngest child as well as her husband.

"I will join you in just a moment," Darrell says.

"Oh that is wonderful, I am so looking forward to this. Please come on in the shower, I have it set for the perfect temperature. No need to rush, we have a supersize water heater, for long showers. Besides, my breasts need attention if you can help wash them, it is appreciated." Jill coos with a smile.

Darrell sees the toothpaste and realizing he probably has coffee breath, takes a squirt of Minty fresh toothpaste on his finger and puts his finger into

his mouth to freshen his breath. Then, Darrell climbs into the hot shower with Jill and proceeds to wash all her good parts, first. Starting with Jill's big milky breasts, her back, her neck, her ass, her legs, and finally her tummy and pussy. They both enjoyed Darrell's attention to detail.

So Jack and Jill have admitted to each other for the first time ever, tonight, about their mutual black breeding fantasy. They didn't pay attention when in the Uber Darrell mentioned he had fathered many children. Darrell is a very potent man.

After Darrell has washed all of Jill's body. Jill is focusing on washing Darrell's sexual equipment. Her soft hand is full of soft soap, as she strokes his big black cock slowly up and down.

Jill is surprised because Darrell's cock is so much larger than she expected, he is over double the size of Jack's cock. Then, Jill's other hand holds Darrell's heavy balls so gently. Jill is feeling more and more attraction to Darrell. She fondles Darrell's heavy balls, feeling their weight and size as well.

Jill is feeling powerful emotions of lust for Darrell, she NEVER imagined that she would ever be with a powerful black lover. Nothing in her entire life before reaching this point, gave Jill a clue, that this kind of experience was

ever, ever going to happen to her.

Jill making love with a highly desirable powerful and strong black man. All of Jill's sexual fantasies combined into one, to push Jill over the line of true debauchery, and complete sluttiness. To actually breed with another man, not her approved husband.

For Jill, to have such intense and purposeful sex, with only one goal involved. To be completely and totally black-bred. But not just tonight, for as many times that Jill can be bred between now at age 29 until maybe she is 45 to maybe 50 or 55 or so, whenever she stops producing eggs to be fertilized by her black lovers.

"I am so glad that we got you for a driver, tonight Darrell. I sincerely hope that I please you enough that you will want to continue to come to visit me, as often as possible. We got rid of the kids this weekend, so no need to be concerned about your state of dress." Jill purrs.

"That is great to hear! That would be embarrassing." Smiles Darrell.

"I can not wait to feel your big black cock buried deep in my pussy. Will you do that for me, Honey?" Jill purrs.

"Jill, I promise that I will do my best to please you sexually, and give you as many climaxes as I can help you achieve," says Darrell.

"I am already falling in love with you Darrell. You are so sexy, I want your big black cock buried in my pussy forever. Let's rinse off and get to the good

part!" smiles Jill, her pussy on fire for Darrell's big black cock.

"Here, you can use this fresh towel my hubby brought us. I will use this other one. There is no need to get dressed. Let's have a drink to relax before we retire to the bedroom." purrs the highly sexually aroused Jill.

Jill takes Darrell's hand and presses it to her beautiful large milky breast. Then takes ahold of Darrell's big black cock and gently pumps it up and

down a few times.

"I can hardly wait till you have this Big Black Cock deep in my pussy, lover." purrs Jill. "Come on, let's get something to drink before retiring to our love nest." coos Jill.

"I will follow you, Darlin." says Darrell.

Jill walks with a self-confidencr from the hall bath, down the hall, and into the Family Room bar. "What be your preference, Darrell?" purrs Jill.

"I would love a cold Bud Light, Darlin." says Darrell.

"I have one of those right here. Tall blue aluminum 16-ounce bottle. Coming right up, Lover." coos Jill.

Darrell takes a big swallow of cool wonderful pleasure, from his beer. "I am going to have vodka and cranberry. for myself. I find them so wonderful." purrs Jill.

Darrell leans over and takes Jill's milky breast in his cool mouth, just after swallowing another mouthful of ice-cold beer.

"Come on, let us get to bed. I can not stand to wait any longer." coos Jill.

"I will follow you again, Darlin'." smiles Darrell.

Jill, leads the way back to the spare bedroom and turns on the soft bedlamp next to the headboard. sitting down on the bed, Jill reaches out for Darrell's big black cock.

"Let me taste your beautiful cock, Sweetheart." purrs Jill.

Jill takes Darrell's BBC gently into her mouth. Making love to her lover's Big Black cock with her mouth. Jill keeps saying, in her head, "I love you, Darrell, This is wonderful. I so love this, with you, Darrell. Give me your black baby tonight. I love you, Darrell. Give me your beautiful black baby tonight."

Jill seems to have become amazingly infatuated with her black lover, as this. Jill's very first sexual experience with anyone other than her husband Jack.

"Please Sweetheart, breed me tonight. Please give me your beautiful black baby in my belly tonight. I love you so much" Jill keeps saying these words in her head, until she says them out loud after sucking Darrell's Big Black Cock to complete inflation.

"Darrell, please fuck me now. I need you inside of me so badly Sweetheart." coos Jill.

Darrell is in no rush. Darrell is an expert at satisfying horny white slut wives. Darrell has successfully made love to many many white wives and has always satisfied them more than they could ever imagine. Darrell confidently kisses Jill, swapping tongues with each other. Tenderly Holding her head, so softly, as his kisses spread across her lovely face.

The two lovers kiss so passionately and intensely as Jill's love and passion increase more than she has ever known or reached before. Jill's pussy has never been this wet for a man before in her life. Jill's pussy is on fire!

Darrell kisses downward on Jill's body. First her lovely and sensitive neck, upper chest, and then her very sensitive full breasts. Darrell receives milk from each nipple. Slurping up all the Mother's Milk that he can.

Darrell proceeds down Jill''s sensitive belly, kissing every few inches. Darrell's right-hand inserts two thick long black fingers deep into Jill's sweet pussy. Seeking Jill's secret G-spot.

Darrell's two expert fingers quickly find her magic spot and begin a rhythmic pressure. Jill's pussy quickly explodes with the most powerful and thunderous series of orgasms that she has ever had before throughout in her entire life.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I am coming, I am coming so good, with you Honey. I am coming, Darrell. So wonderful, So much better than ever before, with my husband. I am yours, I belong to you. Use me as you wish, I belong to you now. I am devoted to you forever. I will whore for you, whatever you want, as long as I have you inside me every day and night. I love you so much." coos Jill.

Darrell has seen similar responses from many white slut wives before.

Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers
12