Jack and Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie said, "I don't think I could do it. I would feel so exposed being naked in front of a camera, having somebody tell me what to do."

"Everything is very professional. For nudes, we work to make the model feel at ease. A lot of times, we will start with some skimpy clothes to get them used to the cameras and lights and progress from there. The first few minutes can be tough with new models, but after a while, most of them hardly notice they're nude. They won't bother putting on a robe between sets."

"But still..."

"You've seen people go to Hippie Hollow, with no intention of taking their swimsuits off. They usually end up nude after a while, or at least topless. They are nervous at first, then it feels thrilling, and then it feels normal."

"I guess," she said, still unconvinced.

"Anyway, if neither of those options is available, the art students will use each other or friends as their models. Serious photography students are a tight-knit group."

"You strip for each other!" Annie's eyes widened.

"Sure, it's no big deal. After a while, a nude model is not that different from a bowl of fruit. It may be your job to make them look sexy, but it usually doesn't feel sexy for the photographer or models while you're shooting."

"Have you ever posed nude for someone?"

"Of course, several times."

"Do they get displayed in public?"

"Some are, that's the point of art, to be seen. But most are class assignments that are only seen by the professor and other students."

"Like the guy in the book I was looking at?" Annie looked a little embarrassed.

"Yes, if you'd like to see me posing, look in the book labeled 'Me 01'. You can look at it now or later in private if you'd rather." Jack smiled, knowing he'd certainly gotten her mind off of Tom and shocked her a little too.

"Those pictures turned me on, and I don't know why. I've seen lots of naked men and women at Hippie Hollow, but those pictures were different. They made me excited and a little...wet." She looked down at the floor.

"You've seen lots of naked people, men and women, and you've seen erections. So what makes the pictures different?"

"They are so sexual," Annie said.

"That's the photographer's job. He makes them look sexy with his choice of poses, props, backgrounds and lighting. It doesn't hurt that those are extremely attractive people."

"Do you ever take your models to bed?"

"It's happened, but not often and not in a long time. Posing can be a profoundly erotic experience for a model, and sometimes they want to act on their feelings, especially the inexperienced ones, and I'm only human. Most of the time, there are at least two people in the studio besides the model, and we suggest that models bring a friend as a chaperon."

Jack yawned. "Well, it's getting late, and I have a shoot in the morning. We should probably get ready for bed. You need some sleep."

They head upstairs.

"This is the bedroom, and over there is the bath. I'll change the sheets for you," Jack said.

"I can live with dirty sheets. Besides, they'll smell like you," Annie said.

Jack thought, Annie may have had too much weed and wine.

"OK. I'll change for bed and brush my teeth, then I'll give you some privacy." Jack said.

Jack went into the bathroom, changed into some shorts and a t-shirt, and brushed his teeth. When he went back into the bedroom, Annie was lying on top of the bed, naked.

"Come over here a second," she said. "You know when I said I couldn't have sex with you tonight?" Jack nodded. "I've rethought that." She reached up and grabbed Jack's arm, pulling him into bed.

"Annie, remember I told you I wouldn't seduce you tonight? I meant it. You are very vulnerable, even if you don't know it. You're also stoned and had a bit too much wine. I won't take advantage of that. I'm not going to screw this up again. I love you and lust for you and would love to show you how much, right now. But it wouldn't be right, and it's not going to happen. I don't want to blow our second chance for a future together. Go get ready for bed. If you'd like, I'll hold you until you fall asleep."

She came back to bed, still naked, and they crawled under the covers. Jack cradled her head against his chest.

"Jack? I have a confession. I talked to one of your ex-girlfriends a while ago. She said that you were incredible in bed. The best she'd ever had by far. Are you really that good?"

"Go to sleep, Annie."

Annie reached down and squeezed his cock. "I made you hard again," she said and laughed.

"Go to sleep."

Jack got up early. He never made it to the couch. Annie had kicked all the covers off, and he couldn't resist taking a moment to gaze at her adorable body.

He quietly went downstairs and started some coffee.

"Do I smell coffee?" Annie asked as she came downstairs.

"Yes, but you can't have any unless you put some clothes on."

Annie blew a raspberry and went back upstairs. When she returned, she was wearing one of Jack's old tee shirts that barely covered her butt.

Jack looked at her and said, "What am I going to do with you?"

"I've got some ideas," she said.

Jack asked if she wanted bacon and eggs. He had cooked enough for three. He suspected she hadn't eaten much in the last few days. She ate three eggs and four pieces of bacon, along with toast, juice and coffee. Jack always found it amazing how much food a 5' 4", 110 lb woman could pack away.

After breakfast, Jack had to go to a photo shoot. This was a paying job, and he needed the money. He rented a friend's studio and spent five hours shooting corporate headshots. It was not challenging work, but it paid well. In some cases, the people he shot pictures of, scheduled appointments for more. Those would be more fun and would pay well. He'd have to work around his friend's schedule, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Annie decided to hang around until he got back. She cleaned up the breakfast dishes and took a shower. That only took a half-an-hour. She remembered Jack's portfolios. This would be a perfect time to examine them more closely.

She went straight for the one labeled "Couples" that she'd looked at last night. The first shot still captured her attention. The woman had shaved her pubic hair, and Annie couldn't help but stare at it. She knew some girls trimmed down there when needed for bikini season. She'd done that herself when she couldn't swim naked. But this woman...there was no hair at all down there. She wondered what that would feel like under clothes. Did it feel different while fucking? During oral? Did guys like it that way? Could she ask Jack without dying from embarrassment?

Then she looked at the guy in the picture. He had an impossibly handsome, chiseled face. His body was ripped and tan. His cock was gorgeous and big. She noticed last night that his cock and balls were shaved. As she looked closer, she realized that his whole body was shaved. He had no hair anywhere on his body but his head. How did he do that? Did he have help?

She turned to the page where it appeared he was about to slide into her. The picture looked so sexual. She imagined how it would look ten seconds into the future when his cock would be halfway into her, his intrusion showing on the woman's face. She shivered at the thought. Turning the pages faster, she found several different couples in similar poses. In one, the "couple" was two beautiful women touching each other's bodies. She was struck by how soft and beautiful they looked together.

Annie was getting very wet. It suddenly struck her that those weren't just pictures, they were pictures that Jack took. He was there watching and directing those naked people, telling them what to do and who to do it to. It must have been so intimate. What would it be like to have Jack direct her in front of a camera? Annie knew that she was attractive, but she was not glamorous like the women in the pictures. Would she like Jack to dominate her in that way, tell her what to do in front of the camera? What would he tell her to do? If she followed his directions, could he make her look as glamorous and sexy as those women?

There was something else she needed to see. Jack said there was a portfolio labeled "ME 01" that contained pictures taken of him, naked, by another student. She looked on the shelves and the last portfolio had that label. She looked inside and the first page said, "Jack and Jane - Nude Study - Photographs by Claire Worthington".

Annie looked at the title and wondered if she was crossing a line. Was she really going to look at nude pictures of her long-time crush, who told her that it was alright? Of course, she was. She turned the page and there was her Jack, baring it all, to help a fellow art student. God, his body looked stunning. She'd known that for a long time. She'd seen him naked often while swimming at Hippie Hollow. But here, he looked even better. The the photographer make him look better? The picture showed all 6'1" 160 lbs of his slim, well-muscled body, resting on a chaise lounge, his cock laying flaccid on his thigh, with one knee bent, giving the camera a sexy look. His sparkling blue eyes reflected his charm and confidence. He had not shaved his body, and Annie thought it made him look more masculine.

In the next shot, a tall, pale, alluring redheaded woman with long curls had joined him. She was leaning over him, with one knee between his legs on the lounge and one on the floor, giving him a passionate kiss. The nipples of her small breasts barely touched his chest. Her hair was pulled to one side to avoid hiding their faces. He was becoming aroused. In the next shot, the redhead was kneeling on the floor with her butt touching her heels, in front of him, simulating a blowjob. Her back was to the camera. Her long, curly hair was down, to hide her hands and mouth. Jack's head was thrown back in ecstasy.

Next, she lay with her back on the lounge with one leg hanging off. Jack was above her with his mouth puckered above her nipple, one knee between her legs and one foot on the floor. His cock stuck straight out, aimed at her bright red pubic hair. His cock appeared huge and menacing. In the final picture, his body was lower. His hands, held her hands, above her head, and he was looking directly into her eyes, like he was her master. She looked submissive and excited. The tip of his cock barely touched her pubic hair, giving the impression that in seconds, she would be impaled by him. She thought, that it was the hottest thing she'd ever seen.

Annie put the portfolio back with a sigh. She wanted Jack home, so they could talk. She wasn't sure what she was going to say, but she desperately needed to talk to him. All she could do was pace the floor or watch TV. She considered looking at more of the portfolios and looking back over "ME 01" but she didn't think she could handle any more stimulation. She fell asleep on the couch thinking about Jack.

About 2:00 Jack got home, waking Annie from a pleasant dream. He grabbed a beer and sat next to her on the couch.

"Hi, you must be feeling better. You cleaned up the breakfast dishes. You didn't need to do that."

"It was the least I could do. How was the shoot."

"Boring, but I made some money and got a few contacts for future sessions."

Jack drank his beer and Annie built up her courage.

"Jack, we need to talk." No man wants to hear those words.

"OK."

"Yesterday, I was in a dark place. Tom hurt me badly. It unnerved me because I thought I knew him. Looking back, there were little things wrong that I should have noticed. But I trusted him, and he broke that trust. He's not the man I thought he was. I don't know why he did it, but it doesn't matter anymore. I can't change it. It's in the past, and I've accepted it. It will hurt for a while, but I know I'll get better."

"The betrayal by Tom made my problems and unhappiness about law school seem much worse. It was a miserable year in school for me, but I got through it. I didn't take care of myself. I'll know better next year. I've realized I should not have lived by myself. It was too isolating. Roommates, or even friends, would have helped me keep things in perspective. Am I still worried about the next year in law school? Yes, but all I can do is try my best. You can't succeed if you don't try."

"Annie, I..."

"Let me finish. I'm not stoned or drunk, and I'm a big girl. I'm thinking straight for the first time in a while. Until yesterday, I hadn't realized the depth of the feelings I have for you. I've been lying to myself for years. I love you, and I think you love me. If we had gotten together five years ago, I don't think we would have worked. Neither of us was ready. We've both matured since then. If we decide to be together, I think we have a good chance, but I can't guarantee it. Nothing is certain. It might be a mistake to try, but I'd rather make a mistake trying than not try and never know. What's the worst that could happen? We might not stay together, but we're not together now. Are you going to break my heart? Am I going to break your heart? I don't know, but I trust you and I think you'll always be upfront with me. As long as we're honest with each other, whatever happens, we'll always be friends."

"I'm not sure why I called you yesterday, but I'm glad I did. Deep down, I think I knew you could, and would, help me. We didn't see each other for two and a half years, and we found each other again."

"Even if we decide not to get together, I'm still glad you're back in my life. I'll always value our friendship. I know you've had lots of girlfriends and if that's what you want, then we can just stay special friends. What I want, is to be best friends and lovers. Maybe for the rest of our lives."

Jack sat silently. Annie punched him in the arm.

"Oh, is it my turn? Jack said. Annie, I told you I liked you the moment I met you. That's not true. I think I loved you the moment I saw you. There is something very special about you. Over the years, my feelings for you have only grown stronger. When you called me yesterday, before you told me what happened, my heart swelled. I realized how much I missed hearing your voice. When you told me what Tom had done to you, as I drove to your place, I started thinking of ways to hurt him."

"Honestly, I didn't 'lose touch' with you and Tom, I stayed away from you. After we all lived together, I realized how much I loved you and I couldn't stand to be around you and Tom together. I knew that you cared for me, but you and Tom seemed happy together, and I wasn't going to try to come between you. But I couldn't hang around with you either."

"So, as much as I hate that Tom broke your heart and trust, and I know that this is going to sound bad, I'm also glad. I love you and will do anything it takes to be with you. I've got a second chance, and I'm not going to screw it up this time."

"You mentioned the women I've been with. When I discovered sex, I loved it and wanted lots of it. Later, found I really liked women. Most guys don't. So I found that I had lots of women that wanted to have sex with me. They wanted to be treated with respect, and I did that. We liked each other and the sex was great, but they were looking for something more, and I didn't even understand what. We'd stop seeing each other after a while. I've never had a bad breakup because I've never had any real feelings toward them. I guess I've grown because sex, without emotions, has no appeal to me anymore. I haven't had sex for a year."

"Being with you would be a new experience for me, and it scares me a little. I love you and we've never had sex. People say that 'sex with friends' never works out. Well, sex with people I don't love has not worked for me. We've never had sex, but we're way beyond just being friends."

"It may not work for us, but I'll give you my word about two things. One, I'll always be honest with you, and two, you can always count on me, because I'll always be your friend. I take my word very seriously."

"I want to be with you more than anything, but you have to promise me one thing. You can't distrust me because Tom screwed you over. I'm not Tom. If you can't trust me, we'll never work."

"You can sleep on it or take a week, month, or year. I'll wait."

Annie ran over to him, jumping up and wrapping her legs around him. She kissed him lovingly and said, "Can I sleep on you?"

They ran up the stairs to the bedroom. Annie went into the bathroom and suddenly panicked. She felt like a virgin. She had a shirt on, his shirt, but she felt more naked than she'd ever been before. Thoughts were tumbling around in her head. What have I done? Is this a mistake? What did we say down there? Will it be better after we get the sex over with? I don't want to get sex over with. I want sex to be special and last forever. Have I made up a fairy tale? I was naked with him in bed last night with my hand on his cock, but I was teasing him. Right? I did feel safe and loved last night. It felt right having my head on his shoulder. Who else would put up with that? He refused to take advantage of me. Does he really love me? Do I really love him? I'm not as pretty as the girls in those pictures. Will I be enough for him? We've never even had a real kiss. I've got to go out there.

Reluctantly, Annie goes out and looks at Jack. He's in bed, wearing the same shirt and shorts he wore to sleep in last night. She's still in her shirt, no, she's in Jack's shirt. Jack had turned off the lights and lit some candles. She crawled into bed with him, and he put his arm around her. She loved the way he smelled.

Jack could feel her tension. She was shaking slightly.

Jack said, "I've never seen you so tense. Time for honesty. What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I suddenly got nervous. I feel like a virgin again, and my life will change after this. The thought of you seeing me naked...excites me...but it also frightens me. I didn't think that this would ever happen. We've never even kissed, except for a peck on the cheek."

"I'm nervous too. I'm afraid this is going too fast. I've loved you for so long and want this to be a wonderful experience for both of us. I don't want you to feel any pressure. If at any point you start to feel at all uncomfortable, tell me. We can slow down or stop. I want to pleasure you to the best of my abilities. As far as kissing, let's start there. OK?"

"That would be nice," she said meekly

Jack moved closer to her. They lay facing each other, looking into each other's eyes. He reached over and grasped a loose strand of her chestnut hair, and tucked it behind her ear, gently stroking it. She closed her eyes. He cradled her delicate head in his hand and leaned toward her and kissed her forehead gently, almost imperceptibly. He inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of her skin and hair. She smelled clean and womanly. She smelled like Annie, and he smiled. His lips moved to her nose, where he kissed her again. She was no longer shaking. She opened her eyes and looked at him, seeing the love in his eyes. He kissed her lips lightly once, and then again. He felt her lips relax and part slightly. Rolling her on her back, he licked each lip separately then kissed her more urgently. He slid his tongue inside her mouth and felt the tip of her tongue touch his. He felt it down to his toes. Moving his tongue a little deeper, their tongues intertwine. She uttered a sigh both of relief and pleasure.

Annie wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer, meeting the movements of his tongue with hers. She felt the strength in his back and shoulders. She smelled his sweaty skin and felt the stubble on his lip scratching her slightly. This is her man and they fit together well. This kiss, this incredible kiss, did not feel like a first kiss, sloppy and uncoordinated. It felt right, connected, like their pasts had been leading to this time and place. Her panic and doubts disappeared, replaced by longing. She loved this man and wanted to give herself to him body and soul. Her heart was virginal, never touched this way, and she wanted to give it to Jack.