Jack and Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack looked into her eyes and asked, "Was that OK?"

Annie pull him down with all her might and bit and sucked his lower lip. Her need was overwhelming. She wanted to bite, suck, lick and kiss him at the same time. Her lust for him became overpowering. She pulled, pushed and tried to tear his shirt off. She shoved her hands under his shorts and squeezed his tight, naked ass while their lips were pressed together. They both had clothes on and Annie needed their skin to be touching. She pushed him off of her and pull her t-shirt over her head. She needed Jack to see her naked. Not merely naked, but exposed, offering herself to him. He'd seen her naked, but never truly exposed.

Before the shirt was over her head, Jack's lips were on her nipples, sucking and nipping at them. She pulled his head into her breast, relishing the feeling. She let go with one hand and shoved it into the front of his shorts, all the way to his balls, slowly moving up, stroking his considerable length.

He gazed upon her beauty. He felt like he was where he was always meant to be.

"This will be easier if you take off your clothes," Annie said softly.

He undressed while desperately trying not to lose contact with Annie's body. Without the encumbrance of clothes, he hugged her, and for the first time, he felt her bare skin pressed against his. She felt warm, soft and smooth, but beyond their physical connection, he felt their love for each other. He felt what he'd been missing.

Annie pushed back and said, "I want to do many things to your body and I want you to do many things to mine, but now, I need you inside me." She lay back, spreading her legs and pulling him towards her.

Jack reached down and slid his hand up and down her labia, spreading them. She was drenched. Jack got between her legs with his cock an inch away from her entrance. Annie flashed back to the picture of Jack and the redhead, and she grabbed his hips and pulled him forward. Before he'd slid all the way in her, she started coming. Her back arched, her toes curled, and she dug her fingers into the flesh of his hips as he continued to slowly slip forward into her. He pulled back slowly, and her muscles grasped at his cock, trying to hold him inside her, squeezing him, making her feel incredibly tight, making him moan. She didn't want him slow and gentle, she needed him in her fast and hard. Wrapping her legs around his butt, she pulled him into her, hard and deep. She was screaming and jerking with him deep inside her.

"Oh god, don't stop. Keep fucking me," she yelled, as waves of pleasure continued washing over her.

Jack put his arm around her, picked her up, and flipped them over, keeping his cock inside her. She sat straight up on top of him, her knees beside him, and slid up and down on his cock. He looked up at her small, perky breast bouncing, matching her rhythm, and reached up to grab them. She moaned and looked into his eyes. Leaning back, supporting herself with her hand on his thighs, he could no longer reach her breast. She rolled her hips on his cock. She was a vision of beauty in motion, giving him the most delightful sensation. He put his thumb on her clit. When her hips rolled forward, her clit pressed against his thumb. She screamed again and pushed herself hard against his thumb and froze, her head thrown back and her back arched, pushing her breast out.

After regaining her senses, she pulled herself off of his cock and onto the bed. She got on her hands and knees facing away from him and smiled. She put her face on a pillow in front of her and spread her knees, exposing herself to him. He knelt behind her and shoved his entire length into her and began thrusting into her fast and hard. She pushed back to meet his every thrust. From the sound of his breathing through his clenched teeth, and his building urgency, she could tell he on the verge of coming. She squeezed her muscles around his cock and he exploded deep inside her. He held himself in her, until he was spent, then slowly pushed in and out until his last drop was in her. Annie fell forward onto her front and Jack lay next to her on his side. She rolled a little so that she could press her back against his chest. Jack pulled the sheet over them and wrapped an arm around her.

"Jack? Do you have any plans for tomorrow morning?"

"No"

"Good, because I do." She said and kissed him goodnight.