Jack Goes to College

Story Info
Mum Takes Jacks Virginity in a Car Journey.
6.6k words
4.35
56.8k
118
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

The big day had arrived, Jack was going to College. His parents were going to drive him there. The amount of planning and effort that had gone into this was incredible. The College he was going to was new and very modern. It had its accommodation for a large number of students. They each had their self-contained apartments, which included a lounge/bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Every piece of furniture in a raw form was provided. In addition, they had to provide their bed linen, cushions, blankets and cooking utensils. Mum had studied the dimensions and had arranged everything into boxes.

She had arranged all Jack's clothes, everything down to the conditioner and washing powder he would need for the laundry room, located in the complex. Everything had been packed, the car was going to be full, but it was only a two and a half-hour drive.

It all started to go wrong just after seven when dad went to get the car out of the garage. It wouldn't start; he tried everything that he knew but couldn't get it started. So, he called the Automobile Association; an engineer arrived twenty minutes later. Dad's fuel pump was kaput; mum laughed when she heard this and thought just like his other pump.

Things started to get complicated then. Dad's car could be taken to the Volvo garage so they could get to work on it first thing tomorrow morning. Dad got his golf clubs out of the vehicle, plus all his business papers. He was playing in a golf match at three this afternoon so that they would take Jack in mum's VW Golf. They managed to get everything in then Jack appeared with his 40 inch Smart Flat Screen television.

Dad said, "We can get it on the front seat and take some of the things from the back seat and put it on the front seat beside the television."

Mum said, "I can drive Jack, put the television on the front seat, and Jack can sit on the back seat."

Mum wasn't happy when dad told her he needed the car for his golf. They did as dad suggested, but there wasn't enough space to give both of them a seat. Jack said, "Mum, it's only a two and a half-hour drive; you can sit on my knee, then we can do it."

They tried it, and it worked. Mum then made breakfast as dad showered. They could now leave just after eight; things were starting to change for the better. It was a warm morning; Jack was wearing a t-shirt and tracksuit shorts. Mum thought she'd better change into something cooler. So she went to her bedroom and changed into a summer dress that buttoned all down the front. She only wore panties underneath; she wondered if Jack would notice that she was braless. She also put on the perfume Jack had given her for her birthday; he had told her that she smelt terrific when she wore it.

Everyone was in the car; dad asked if everyone was comfortable; Jack and mum said yes, dad drove off. Dad put on the radio; he liked his music loud. Jack whispered into mum's ear, "Are you, comfortable mum? You're not that heavy for me. You smell great."

"Thanks, I only wear it for you; I'll raise myself as I'm sitting on my dress. That's making it tight around my shoulders."

Mum whispered this; she was close to Jack's face as she raised herself of Jack's lap; she pulled the back of her dress she had been sitting on free, most of the back of her dress was now lying on Jack's stomach. Then she realized that the only thing between her and Jack's shorts were her G-string panties. Her dress was well above her knees. She could also feel the warmth now from Jack's bare thighs against her bare thighs. The back of her dress had covered this before. Mum was glad she had moved her dress away.

Jack was enjoying this new sensation; the warmth from mum was pouring out of her. Then Jack felt that his cock was stiffening as mum moved her hips; Jack was sure that she could feel it.

Mum could undoubtedly feel it; they had only been driving for fifteen minutes. Mum thought that Jack's cock was bigger than Tom, her husband's cock, Jack's cock was still getting stiffer. Mum could feel herself getting wet and worried if she stained Jack's shorts with her cunt juice.

Mum whispered, "I like what I'm feeling Jack, can I do anything to make it more comfortable for you, my big boy?"

Jack whispered back, "Would you like your big boy to get bigger? I am trying to hold back, but he can get a lot stiffer if you want?"

Mum opened her legs, and Jack put his hands on the insides of her bare thighs. He was caressing the insides of mum's thighs as mum whispered in his ear, "Get as hard as you can, Jack, it's been years since I've been this close to a hard cock, don't rush it; we have still over two hours to go."

Mum then stuck the tip of her tongue inside Jack's ear and twirled it around in a very sensual way, then whispered, "I wish that I was using my tongue on your stiff cock to make him hard, but that's something we both can look forward to."

Jack then took the initiative; his fingertips were moving up mum's thighs, then he felt her G-string, mum quietly moaned, then dad said, "We now have been on the road for half an hour. Are you two ok?"

"Dad, it's not a problem; mum's no weight at all; I feel so comfortable with her sitting on my lap; I'm so happy we have the television with us; it will be my only entertainment."

Then mum said, "Tom, half an hour has gone already; this is no problem. It could turn out to be a great ride."

Dad said, that's good, then turned the radio back on. It was slightly louder this time. Mum whispered, "Baby, mummy will take off her panties if her big boy pulls his shorts down, then we'll both be able to feel what turns up. I am going to visit you often when you are at College. If you take your shorts down, then you can have a feel of my tits; I'm not wearing a bra."

As Jack raised himself to pull his shorts down, mum had her two thumbs in her G-string panties, and they were now at mum's ankles. Similarly with Jack's shorts, mum gasped quietly when she saw the size of Jack's monster. It was long and thick and beautifully proportioned. Mum wanted it inside her now. It aroused her that she would let her son fuck her as her husband drove the car. He was oblivious to what his wife and son were doing in the back seat of the car.

Jack now had three fingers sliding in and out of mum's dripping pussy; his left hand was cupping mum's D cup left breast, he was squeezing her hard nipple. Jack had slipped his hand under the back of mum's dress, heaped on Jack's stomach. Jack now had unrestricted access to mum's tits and her gorgeous pussy.

Mum whispered in Jack's ear, "That feels so good, Jack, you're going to make me cum. I will need to be quiet; I'll muffle it as much as I can. You will feel the warmth of my creamy spunk when I cum. After I cum bring your fingers out, and we can lick them clean."

Two minutes later, Jack felt the warmth on the four fingers finger fucking mum's tight pussy. Jack was starting to worry about whether mum's pussy got so wet she would begin to squelch. Dad always drove with the window two inches open; he wouldn't smell the sex he and mum were generating. Mum was now stroking Jack's stiff cock; it felt so good. She had just raised herself, her hand wrapped around the base of his cock, mum ready to guide it into her entrance when dad said, "Are you alright? Are you uncomfortable?"

"No, I'm ok. I need to change position every fifteen minutes. Jack, is there anything that I can do to make it more comfortable for you?"

"Mum, if you could raise yourself a little higher, then I will change my position, and that will make it better for both of us."

Mum raised herself higher, but she also guided the bulbous head of Jack's cock to the middle of her long sex slit. When mum pushed down, she had taken the full length of Jack's stiff cock in her tight pussy. Mum said, "Jack, you're right, that feels fantastic, Tom; how long to go?"

"Twenty-five minutes, we are nearly there."

"I have no problem with that; it feels so good now. Jack, what about you? Are you good for another twenty-five minutes?"

"Mum, I could go an hour easily."

Dad turned the radio; it was now the loudest it had been for the whole of the journey. Mum whispered in Jack's ear, "I could take you for three hours in every hole that you want to put it. I am nearly there; I will try and cum twice before we get there. I have an idea how to get rid of dad for an hour to have an hour's quality time together. Your cock is made for my cunt; it feels so comfortable when you're inside me."

Jack couldn't believe what was happening; his cock felt so good in the warmth of mum's hot wet pussy. Jack's cock had never been in a pussy before; he was giving mum his virginity. Jack had masturbated a lot, one girl had given him a blow job, but she hadn't swallowed. Another girl had given him a hand job, and he had sprayed his creamy spunk all over her tits, but now his cock was in the first pussy of his life, and that pussy happens to be his mum's.

Mum was so happy with her last adjustment, now Jack's cock was touching mum's clit when she moved her hips and tightened her cunt muscles. The head of Jack's cock was hitting mum's cervix; she had never had that before. It wasn't that mum was pounding her pussy up and down on Jack's stiff shaft; she was only moving her hips and tightening her cunt muscles around Jack's thick cock. She could feel the blood pumping through the veins in his cock, which was making her pussy tingle too.

Mum was taking Jack in the reverse cowgirl position, but she wasn't bobbing up and down on his massive cock. All the pleasure and lots of it were coming from when she moved her hips. Jack's cock stimulated her hard clit. When she tightened her cunt muscles, she felt the blood pumping through Jack's cock. The head of his cock was also stimulating her cervix when she moved her hips. If Tom looked in his mirror, he would only see Mum's head and maybe Jack's head. He would have no idea that Jack's monster of a cock was deep inside her cunt, and she was fucking his cock so gently.

A minute later, mum climaxed. She couldn't believe it. Mum's lower body was trembling; mum was trying to control it. Then she felt her creamy spunk running all over Jack's cock.

Mum had stopped moving her hips, but Jack was still pushing his cock inside her. Then mum felt the first spurt of his cum hitting her cervix, then five more spurts but diminishing in pressure with each spurt.

Jack had filled mum's cunt with his cum, every last drop he had emptied inside her very wet cunt. Jack was now playing gently with mum's tits as they both relaxed, with Jack holding and supporting his mum. Jack wanted to kiss his mum, but that was a risky thing to do.

Then dad said, "We are nearly there; how are you two in the back? Have you survived the journey?"

Mum replied, "It's been great; it was a lot better than what I thought it would be. I could easily do it again."

"Jack, it's a pity this is not in my area, or I could visit you. But my workload wouldn't allow it. Your mum will be able to come and visit you?"

"I will come a lot to visit Jack. Tom, you help us carry Jack's things into his apartment, then go and find a place you can have a coffee, and I'll help Jack get settled in. I need to find the laundry room so I can show Jack what to do there. I will need an hour then I'll phone your mobile, and you can pick me up. If we leave here at twelve, you will still be home in plenty of time for your golf."

Dad was concentrating now on the Navi; we were getting close, left turns, right turns were being instructed so often now. Mum lifted herself, Jack's cock popped out covered in their cum cocktail. Mum nimbly squatted down and got her G-string panties, then wiped her pussy with them. She then wiped Jack's cock with them. Jack pulled his shorts up as mum put her panties into his pocket.

Mum whispered, "A little keepsake for you."

They arrived inside the Campus and were directed to an office to pick up the apartment's keys. Mum went with Jack, and dad stayed in the car. They found the apartment quickly; it was on the ground floor. It only took them ten minutes to unload the car.

Mum was busy putting things away as dad and Jack unloaded the car. The laundry room was ten yards from Jack's door; mum was impressed. There was a Bistro beside the office; dad went there for a coffee until mum would call him.

As soon as dad left, mum locked the door from the inside then hugged Jack; their lips met, their tongues were dancing in both of their mouths.

"Mum, this morning was very special for me. I loved and enjoyed every minute of it with you. I am not very experienced in sexual matters. I lost my virginity to you this morning. Mum, you must teach me how to make love properly as I want to give you so much pleasure."

Mum looked shocked then said, "Fuck Jack, I didn't know that; we have done it now; I loved everything that we did. Yes, I will teach you. This apartment is amazing, I can park around the corner, and nobody will see me come and go. Do you want me to visit you?"

"Of course I do, mum; I want you to stay overnight with me. You can do that when dad is working away from home."

"Jack, I have made your bed; I've left a towel beside it as I want to Christen your bed before I go; I will lie on the towel as I'm going to get very wet. Let me get rid of these two boxes. Then we can have fun."

Jack set up his television as mum was working. The Internet connection was excellent; Jack then said, "Mum, I know that you're on WhatsApp but are you on Skype?"

"I'm on Skype with my laptop but not on my smartphone; why do you ask?"

"If we use Skype or WhatsApp, then we could see each other when we chat. If you get horny, then you could watch me wank? I will show you."

Jack then set Skype up on his Smart Flat Screen; he then used Skype on his smartphone, which he gave to mum. So mum could see her on Jack's Flat Screen, and she also looked gorgeous on his Flat Screen.

Jack said, "Show me your tits, mum?"

Mum unbuttoned the buttons on her dress and popped her tits out. Then mum said, "Jack, check my phone and make sure I've got this on my phone."

Jack did this and then checked it worked on his Flat Screen. Mum hadn't put her tits away. Jack then brought mum's panties out of his pocket; they were soaking, he put them in the drawer. Jack stripped naked and lay on top of the towel on the bed. His cock was stiff; mum saw him then said, "I will be with you in a minute. I'm going to make your cock so hard, baby; I can't wait to feel him back inside me."

A minute later, mum took off her dress; everything had to be put away. If dad came back in, he would see a big difference. Mum then gripped Jack's cock at the base, her tongue licking up and down Jack's stiff shaft.

Mum said, "Just seeing this beauty makes me so fucking horny."

Mum then went down on Jack; she showed him how a cock should be sucked. The sensations mum was giving him were terrific. Mum was gently massaging his balls as she sucked. Then mum said, "Jack, just sucking your cock makes me wet; I'm ready for you now. I am going on top of you now; I'm going to slide you big boy inside of me, then I will show you what a good ride is all about."

Mum squatted over Jack, gripping his cock at the base; she teased her hard clit with the bulbous head of his cock. It felt so good; mum put the head inside her warm pussy lips and pushed down, his full length disappeared inside her, then she raised herself to just below the head of his cock then pushed down again, this time she arched her hips to take him deeper inside her.

Mum soon had a powerful going; she had angled herself, so Jack's cock was stimulating the hard nub of her clit as she was riding him. Mum loved it, the head of his cock hitting her cervix again, mum wanting to feel the squirt of his cum on it again. Jack just lay there enjoying it. He couldn't believe how comfortable he felt with being with mum.

He had lost his virginity to his mum this morning; now they were back in bed lusting for each other's bodies while his dad was sitting in a Bistro having a coffee as mum's cunt was being stretched by her son's cock.

Mum was riding him harder and faster now; Jack thought that she may be cuming, then mum said, "This has got to be a quickie, rub my clit with your fingers, that will help me, but I want you to cum, cum for mommy, shoot your creamy spunk inside mummy's cunt. It's not mummy's cunt anymore. It's your cunt now. Cum for me, baby, squirt on my cervix."

They both climaxed within seconds of each other, mum leaned over, and they tongue kissed lovingly during the final phases of their orgasm. Finally, mum said, "When will you know your timetable, Jack?"

They gave it to me this morning in the office. I haven't looked at it, but I will message you this afternoon with it. We have to assemble in the hall at nine tomorrow morning."

"I won't know what's happening until we find out about dad's car. If it's in for long, the Company will hire a car for him. It's twenty to twelve; I will shower now. I will sleep in the car. You have given me wonderful orgasms today; I can't wait to get back here. I will tell your dad that I'm going to buy a sleeping bag then I can sleep on your sofa when I'm here. I would love to come on a Friday and leave on a Monday morning."

They kissed again, then mum showered. She phoned dad; Jack went outside with mum. As she left, she kissed him on the cheek and said, "I love you Jack, when your dad is at the golf, we can Skype. Would you like mum to do a peep show for you?"

Jack smiled; mum winked at him then they left. Jack then went on a walk around the Campus. It was quite a place. The Architect had done an excellent job. Jack met a guy who had been at school with him; he was taking a different degree from Jack. Jack went back to his apartment. He had all the books he had been told to get arranged on top of the desk he would use.

He thought of mum. He thought of the fantastic way that she had sucked his cock. He wanted more of that. So he put on Netflix; he found a mum son incest film. It was hard-core, but it was still enjoyable.

At two-thirty his mobile rang, it was mum, "Hi Darling, he has just left, the good news is his car is fixed. The Service Manager at the garage is a member of the Golf Club; he plays with your father. The car was lying outside the house with a note saying that a fuse had gone, which was why the electrical part of the pump wasn't working. I told dad that I wanted to go to you on Friday to do the washing with you. He thought it was nice for me buying a sleeping bag. I told him that I'd leave on Friday morning because I wanted to see a bit of the City you're now living in. Is that ok with you Darling, I can stay until Monday morning?"

"That would be great, mum; I have no lectures on Friday after the twelve o'clock one finishes. I am there for you from one. Is dad not away this week?"

"Yes, he's away from Tuesday morning until Friday night. Would you like me to come on Tuesday afternoon? I will love it if you do."

"I would love it, mum. Are you ok with me not being there during the day, but we'll be together at night? One other thing, I was talking to the Manager of the apartments, he told me that I could have a double bed because of my height. So I can have it tomorrow so that we could use it on Tuesday?"

"Do it, Jack; I can buy the bed linen for it. Yes, I'll come on Tuesday, we'll be spending a lot of time in that bed. I will cook some meals tomorrow, so we have enough food. I can even use the cooker you have there; I will bring the vacuum packing machine to save anything that I cook. Jack, I enjoyed today so much; I'm glad that we did it; I wanted you so much when I felt your cock stiffen that aroused me so much. I'm happy that you popped your cherry with me. That's our secret now. I have Skype on my laptop. Would you like me to call you then you can see me in HD?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers
12