Jack Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love that mum, what are you wearing?"

"Not a lot; I have got a dressing gown on but nothing underneath. I am still horny. Will you show me your big beast of a cock? If I see it, that will make me wet."

"Sure mum, call me now, and I'll strip off."

A minute later, mum called on Skype. Again, the picture and sound quality were first-class. Mum was sitting on the couch in the lounge. Her laptop was on the coffee table. The camera took in everything. She was wearing a dressing gown but was showing a lot of cleavage. Mum's tits were gorgeous.

Jack had his laptop on his desk; he was only wearing his boxers; his cock was rock hard but lying horizontally. If it had been vertical, then his bulbous head and two inches of his cock would have been above the waistband of his boxers.

As mum took off her dressing gown, she asked Jack to take off his boxers. Mum was now naked, sitting on the couch. She spread her legs open then her hand went into the folds of her vulva. She spread her cunt flaps open with two fingers; Jack immediately saw the pinkness of her inner flaps. It looked so inviting.

Mum said with her finger on her clit, "Jack, this is my clit. If you feel it and play with it, that makes me horny. If you lick it and tease it with your tongue, that can take me over the edge. My clit is quite a big one; you could say it's like a little cock. Did you enjoy it today when I sucked your cock?"

"Mum, it was amazing. You made me so hard and so aroused when you did that. I was worried in case I came in your mouth."

"Jack, don't ever worry about cuming in my mouth, we will do that next week, but this now, I want you cuming in my pussy. Jack, I love my clit sucked. Your father has never done it to me, he loved me sucking his cock, but he wouldn't suck or lick my clit. So I would love it next week if you sucked my clit for me. If you do it, I'll rim your ass hole with my tongue?"

"Mum, there's nothing that I wouldn't do for you, you tell me, and I'll do it. But, if I don't do it right, then tell me how to do it right; I want to give you pleasure, mum."

"I will do that, Jack; your cock looks awesome. Would you like to wank him, and mum will play with her pussy? You can watch me play, and I'll watch you play. I want to cum for you Jack, do you want to cum for me?"

"I do, mum, and I'm sure that I'll learn from watching you. Just looking at your naked body is making me hard."

"Jack, would you like me to talk dirty as we play? I have a dildo that I'm going to use in my pussy, but I'm also going to finger my clit as I fuck myself with the dildo. Do you have any issues that you can use as I don't want you messing up that beautiful apartment? Also, you could use the towel that we fucked on this morning. I would love to see you squirt when you cum."

Mum then raised herself; Jack saw that something was protruding from her ass hole.

Mum said, "What you see coming out of my ass is a butt plug when I'm doing solo, and solo is all I've been doing for years. When I play, everything is a lot more sensitive when I have got a butt plugin. Your dad considered anal dirty. So he never did it with me. I've used a dildo in my ass, and I enjoyed it. I can bring some KY jelly with me next week if you'd like to experiment with me with a bit of anal. Would you be interested in that?"

"Mum, we will do anything that you want next week. Bring any toys or things that you use at home, then I can learn from you."

Five minutes later, they both climaxed; Jack squirted six times. Mum's finger was working hard on her clit as she pounded her pussy with her dildo.

On Monday night, Jack messaged mum to tell her that the bed had been changed and the Manager had given him clean bed linen so it would do until mum got what she wanted. Jack said to her that he would be finished at three on Tuesday afternoon. He also had got a spare key made so mum could come and go as she pleased. Mum told him that she'd got the sleeping bag. Mum said to him that she'd be at the apartment just after three.

Mum also told Jack that she had enjoyed using Skype, but she didn't want to use it when dad was home. Mum also told Jack that she hadn't done any solo since the Skype session as she was saving herself for Tuesday afternoon.

Mum arrived just as Jack was at his apartment door; they were both so happy to see each other. Mum had a suitcase and two cases of wine. Jack carried them in for her. Mum put three bottles of wine into the fridge, closed the curtains then started to strip. She loved the new bed but put a fresh towel on top of it.

For the next twenty minutes, they lay naked on top of the towel, kissing and touching. The kisses were tender and loving. Of course, they both wanted this, but they were not going to rush things. Then Jack slipped his hand between mum's thighs; mum spread her legs wide for him, then Jack positioned her so that they could 69.

Jack was very slow and delicate as he spread mum's thick cunt flaps open. Next, he ran his tongue up and down mum's long sex slit. Then, on his fourth run, he went further than the bottom of mum's slick pussy and tongued the skin between her pussy and tight ass hole. Then for several minutes, he rimmed mum's ass, pushing the tip of his tongue inside her ass hole. Mum loved it and was purring with pleasure.

Mum was so attentive to Jack's massive cock. It was as though she was worshipping his monster of a cock with her tongue, lips and fingers.

Jack was now teasing mum's clit with his tongue; mum was gasping with pleasure. Then Jack's mouth covered mum's clit; it was like a little cock. It was the diameter and length of Jack's thumb from the knuckle to the tip of the nail. As Jack started to suck her clit he was gently finger fucking her with two fingers. Mum loved this. He went from three to four fingers. Jack sensed that mum wanted more. He then brought five fingers together in the form of a cone and started to fist her. Mum's groans were getting louder.

Jack's head was now bobbing at the same rate as Jack was fisting her. Mum was close. She cried out, "Jack, you're a fast learner; I'm so close, baby, don't stop. I love this."

Jack didn't stop; a minute later, his mouth was flooded with mum's creamy spunk, it was delicious, and there was a lot of it. He swallowed some but kept a lot in his mouth; mum had also been trembling a lot throughout her orgasm. Mum then came and hugged Jack. Her tongue was soon deep in Jack's mouth. She then started to transfer her cum from his mouth back into her mouth. Mum's face was glowing as she was doing this.

Mum said, "Thank you, Jack, I appreciate you doing that for me, you did it so well, you did it so lovingly, this bed feels good, I'm so glad that you made the change. I think you and I can be so comfortable here that we can make it into our little love nest. Jack, you have made mummy's pussy so wet. Give mummy a good fucking now. I will get on to all fours on top of the bed. Then you can fuck me doggy style. I adore your cock Jack; I've no regrets about us doing this."

Forty minutes later, mum had her third orgasm of the afternoon. It was amazing how she angled her hips. She loved it when Jack fucked her hard and deep. They lay cuddling in bed afterwards. Finally, Jack asked, "Did you bring the KY jelly, mum?"

"Yes, I have it. Are you hungry, Jack, as I'm a bit hungry?"

"I could eat. I only had a sandwich for lunch."

"Super, I have also brought a butt plug with me. I will lube that up and have it up my ass as I cook dinner for you, then my ass will be nice and slick for you after dinner. I will only wear an apron as I cook so you can give me a nice feel whenever you want."

"Mum, I have maybe an hours work to do. I can crack on with that because when I finish, I will have the rest of the night to concentrate on you."

The sensual way that mum slid her butt plug up her ass made Jack's cock stiffen. Mum then started to prepare dinner. Jack was focused on his work. Jack could store knowledge. If he read something, then it was locked in his memory. He had taken a speed read course at school. This had changed his way of studying. As he read, he made short notes on the side of the papers he was reading.

Fifty minutes later, he put his arms around mum as she was working at the cooker. He slipped his hands under her apron then started playing with her massive tits. Finally, he whispered in her ear, "You look so sexy mum, will I pour you a glass of wine? I will have one too to celebrate me finishing my work."

Mum turned around and hugged Jack. Then they kissed so lovingly and tenderly. Mum said, "I can't remember the last time that I have felt this happy. I have lived the life of a neglected wife for so long. Your father is going to Portugal with seven other guys from the golf club on a two-week golfing holiday. Maybe at Christmas, you and I should go away for a Christmas break. Jack, I want to spend time with you."

Dinner was beautiful; Jack helped mum with the dishes, then mum started to suck Jack's cock. She was on her knees beside the kitchen sink. Then mum lubed Jack's massive erection. Next, she led him to the bed; she pulled out her butt plug and left it on the bedside cabinet. She wanted ass fucked doggy style. Mum got onto the bed on all fours again. Jack was slow and gentle as he placed the head of his cock on her tight ass hole; Jack said, "I have never done this before. If you have any pain or discomfort, then tell me, and I'll stop. I will be so gentle until I know that you're comfortable with it."

Mum gasped as the bulbous head went up her ass. Jack was sure that he could feel mum pushing against his cock with her hips. Two-thirds of Jack's cock was now up mum's tight ass. Jack went so gently, then mum said, "It feels so good, the head of your beautiful cock is now hitting my G-spot, that's fantastic, can you go any deeper, Jack? It feels so comfortable."

There was maybe an inch left; Jack held mum's hips and pushed again. The base of his cock was now hitting her butt. Finally, mum could take his full length up her ass.

"Jack, this feels so good. Let me find the best angle. I want you deeper. The head of your cock is doing magical things to my G-spot. Fuck me harder. I'm so close to cuming. I love what you're doing to me. This is the first time that I've been ass fucked with a cock. I want more of this."

Jack responded by building up a powerful rhythm. He was now pounding mum's ass. Mum loved it. She had a body-shaking orgasm two minutes later. Jack didn't slow down as mum was shouting out how good it was. The second vaginal orgasm was stronger than the first. Now Jack was stimulating mum's big clit with his fingers as he pounded her ass relentlessly.

Mum's third orgasm was massive. She was shaking uncontrollably for over twenty seconds. Jack pulled out; he turned mum around then lay kissing and touching on the top of the bed.

"Jack, that was unbelievable. I have never cum as strongly in all my life. Those orgasms were mind-blowing. The sensations were sensational. I don't think that I can explain it any other way. I want more of that. Darling, you haven't cum yet, lie on the bed, I'm going on top, and I'm going to give you the ride of your life."

Mum then mounted Jack in the cowgirl position. It didn't take mum long to get a powerful rhythm going. Jack loved the way her massive tits were wobbling as she pounded his stiff cock.

"Jack, I love your monster of a cock, I love it up my ass, and I love it up my pussy. I am so happy that I'm here with you. Your dad didn't even say goodbye to me this morning. We are going to have a fascinating time this week. How are you feeling, Darling?"

"I feel great, mum. I love what you do to me in bed. I love your beautiful body. I love it when you get horny, mum, then my cock gets extra hard, and it's all just for you. I love how you ride me, mum. I love it when you give me those long strokes."

Mum was now going up and down on Jack's cock, tightening her strong cunt muscles at the base and head of Jack's cock on each stroke. Mum continued with the long strokes; Jack loved it as he felt mum was making her pussy tighter as she was gripping his cock tighter with her powerful cunt muscles.

Mum was pounding Jack's stiff cock now. Then her whole body tensed then trembled as another orgasm smashed through her body.

Mum's recovery was remarkable, she leaned down and tongue kissed Jack lovingly, but her hips were still riding his stiff cock. Jack knew if she kept going like this, he would be cuming soon.

As Jack's body tingled with pleasure, Jack started thrusting his hips up as mum was pounding down with her long strokes.

"Fuck me, Jack, fuck me with your monster cock. Fuck me and make me cum again. Let mummy feel you squirt your creamy spunk on my cervix. Fuck me, Jack."

Amazingly, they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Mum's orgasm was like a tidal wave. Jack was now pumping his cum into mum's cunt. Mum felt this, and that brought on another orgasm for her. Her pussy muscles were now gripping Jack's cock so tightly as Jack's cock was squirting his semen deep inside her hungry cunt.

Then mum collapsed onto Jack's chest, her body still trembling, her pussy still twitching around Jack's deeply buried cock. They hugged and kissed lovingly as both their bodies slowly recovered.

Jack couldn't believe the fucking he had just given mum. She looked contented but also looked well fucked. Mum said, "Jack, that was the best fuck of my life. It was amazing. I just want more. Let me compose myself. Your cock is still hard; I'll make him hard again, then we can do it all again. I love you, Jack."

Mum left after breakfast on Monday morning. Dad had not attempted to contact her. Mum didn't care. She had six days of the best and most varied sex she had ever had in her life.

On Monday night, Jack got a message from mum, "Darling, I miss you so much. I will be with you tomorrow afternoon at three. Your dad is away for the week again. Love mum xx."

The End.

12