All Comments on 'Jack O' Lanterns'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please write more - Faster :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

Enjoyed the read! Nice to see a story with good things happening to good people.

dinkymacdinkymacover 5 years ago
Super!

Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really liked this. Love a hot chubby as much as a SI swimsuit model!

But “at least a 36DD, possibly even a 36E” is the same as saying “an A-flat, possibly even a G-sharp”. In both cases, it’s the same thing.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 5 years ago
Strong work

I do have to point out that Harold lapsed into the "no use of articles" type of speech on page four, while Deidre was prone to it earlier.

I enjoyed this story more than Kiss Me, Charlene.

Keep at it, JB.

makato67makato67over 5 years ago
Get an Editor???

Excellent story, loved it. A editor will help.

musicman1261musicman1261over 5 years ago
Great

Thanks for another top of the line story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous

Great story and loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story, nice reminder!

Your description of Deidre reminded me of a girl I dated some 50 years ago after breaking up with my cheating fiancee. Unfortunately, I wasn't as smart as Harold. Her name was Mary and was quite pretty, but with a body just like Deidre, and even though we had a great time together on dates, I was shallow and thought more about what my buddies would think of me dating a "chubby" girl. OMG, she had an unbelievable libido and absolutely drenched her panties while making out, and soaked the sheets during sex! Sadly, I got back together with the cheater and ended up in a dead end marriage of only 3 1/2 years. Guys, if you meet a girl like Deidre, don't screw it up!

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Really good story!

One for the good "guys" out there!!!!!

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
Try one on for size.

While JimBob44's Louisianan dialog hurts my brain to read, he still manages to entertain in his own laid back style I give him bonus points for bringing us an anti-Barbie big girl who is still sexy in her own way.

ThelivingwordThelivingwordover 5 years ago
Great story

It was a good story enjoyed it though it was short. Had a large amount of spelling and grammatical errors and parts that really wernt written well but great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVED IT!!

Absolutely loved this story. I was that fat girl with thick glasses. I had similar things happen to me in high school. Had to have a friend from out of town take me (for a price),😉😉 still, I managed to find my Prince Charming too. Hugs and keep on writing!!

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Entertainment value - high!

Managed sexy and quirky, well done.

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

Knew right away reading this that it was the same author as “tuff as nails”. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bravo! great story! i really enjoyed this. way better than the

' i was a rich midget Greek guy when i fell out of a tree with my 11 inch love muscle and went balls deep into a 13 y/o 6 foot two horny virgin bald-headed orphan and her blind 52H-titted mother was watching now i'm fucking both of them and their 84-year-old newly-married gay neighbor and her 2-inch peckered circuit court judge father licks all 4 of us afterwards whilst wearing a bra, a diaper and ice skates'

crap that a lot of 'writers' post,

wmjm54wmjm544 months ago

Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5083 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.