Jack O' Lanterns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I know, it's kind of silly," Deidre mumbled as she stood, wearing the Jack O' Lantern costume.

"I don't think it's silly; I think it's perfect," Harold smiled.

"And..." Deidre said, picking up the hat.

"Too much," Harold laughed as she put the hat on her head.

The shell went from just beneath her crotch to her neck. There were two arm holes for her pudgy arms to stick out. Her bare thighs stuck out the bottom, looking quite pale against the bright orange satin. Her Jack O' Lantern had black felt triangle eyes and nose, and a smiling three toothed grin.

The hat was also orange satin and had a green felt stem. Standing there, it looked like Deidre had 'popped out' of the pumpkin.

Harold's costume was substantially taller. His pumpkin had black felt slashes for eyes, an oblong nose, and a fanged grimace of a mouth.

"There a bathroom I can try this on?" Harold asked, picking up his pumpkin shell.

"Mm, yeah, there's a Texaco station three blocks away," Maurice said.

"Dad!" Deidre shrilled.

"Harold, we get out, you change here," Maria smiled, herding Maurice and Deidre out of the room.

"Watched you put that together, said, 'looks good.' But seeing it on you? That actually looks great," Maurice complimented Deidre.

Inside the room, Harold had to shift his erection. Seeing Deidre's bare legs, full, heavy, pasty white had his cock sticking straight out.

He figured how to step into the costume, then pulled it up and stuffed his arms through the holes. The top of the pumpkin reached to just below his throat. He found and slipped his own pumpkin shell hat onto his head. Deidre had put an elastic band in the brim, making it a comfortable, snug fit.

"All right," Harold called out.

His cock twitched in the costume when Deidre came into the room again, sexy thighs pumping. She pushed her glasses up and smiled happily at him.

"It's something else, that's for sure," Maurice agreed.

"Stand together; I want picture," Maria ordered.

She took one with her cell phone. Then Harold fished his cell phone from his trousers and had Maria take a picture. The roundness of the costumes prevented Deidre and Harold from getting too close, but they did hold hands for the pictures.

"Tomorrow? I'm going be able drive in this thing? How's it keep its shape?" Harold asked, looking around at the costume.

"Plastic strips; they bend," Deidre assured him.

Deidre, Maurice, and Maria trooped out of the room again so that Harold could change. Then it was Deidre that needed to change.

"Sweetheart, they really look incredible," Maurice encouraged Deidre as the quartet traipsed down the stairs.

"Yeah, I mean, when you told me what they were, I was thinking they'd look kind of silly, but they really look great," Harold agreed.

"I know what I'm doing," Deidre huffed at Harold.

"See that," Harold agreed.

In the truck, on their way to his apartment, Deidre had a thought. She looked at Harold.

"You thought it was going look stupid?" Deidre asked.

"Not stupid," Harold said. "Just kind of silly."

"But you was going wear it anyway?" Deidre asked.

"Well, yeah. It's what you wanted, right?" Harold asked.

"And you'd worn it just because I wanted you to?" Deidre pressed.

"Well, yeah; anything to make you happy," Harold agreed.

"I love you," Deidre declared.

"Pretty crazy about you too," Harold smiled and parked the truck.

They stood at the stove and cooked the meal together. Harold took the opportunity to touch Deidre often. He took many opportunities to squeeze her buttocks through her snug jeans.

They were interrupted by Mat and Roberto; both whining that they wanted whatever was left over after Deidre and Harold finished cooking. Behind Deidre's back, Matt smirked at Harold. Matt actually felt sorry for Harold, having to date his sister's fat ass friend.

"And those noodles made with zucchini?" Deidre asked as Harold dumped four handful into the boiling water.

"Uh huh. Don't eat carbs," Harold said.

"Seriously, dude, whatever's left over, huh?" Roberto begged again as the marinara sauce bubbled.

"Dude! Go away, huh?" Harold ordered. "I all up in your face when your girlfriend was here? Then don't be all up in my face when I got my girlfriend here, okay?"

"We wasn't cooking," Roberto pointed out.

"Your girlfriend?" Deidre asked.

"Said you love me," Harold answered her. "Maybe I'm stupid, but I kind of figured that meant you my girlfriend."

As Matt bumped him out of the way so he could get to the refrigerator, Harold resolved to take some of the money he had from his mother's estate and get a place of his own. Matt and Roberto ignored the fact that he was on a date. The two boys helped themselves to plates of the meal and had the gall to sit at the table with Harold and Deidre.

"Noodles taste kind of funny," Matt commented, stuffing an immense forkful into his mouth.

"They're made with zucchini," Deidre said.

"Oh, hey, thought, didn't you have some display in Shreveport?" Harold suddenly remembered.

"Hmm? Oh! Yeah. That. Got cancelled," Matt lied.

Despite his annoyance with Matt, Harold had to smile. Matt had lied to his sister, then set Harold up with Megan's friend.

"Well, since y'all ate the last of it, y'all can clean it up, huh?" Harold said, putting his and Deidre's plates into the dishwasher.

"Bye," Roberto said.

"Man, just remembered..." Matt said.

Harold again resolved to get a place of his own as he and Deidre cleaned the three pots.

Harold unlocked the door to his room and ushered Deidre inside. As he closed the door, she wrapped her stubby arms around his waist and leaned her head against his chest. He bent and kissed the top of her head.

For several long moments, they just stood, arms wrapped around each other. Harold didn't know what to say. Deidre was happy, ecstatic to stand, arms around her boyfriend, her very first boyfriend.

Finally, with a murmured 'I love you' into his chest, Deidre released him and looked around the ten by twelve foot room.

"God, not much to it, huh?" Deidre asked, looking at desk, bed, weight bench and weights.

"God, don't need much; I'm a college student," Harold chuckled.

"So, uh, what you uh, want to do?" Deidre asked, unbuckling Harold's belt.

"Oh, I don't know," Harold said, edging Deidre's blouse up.

Harold turned off the harsh overhead light and turned on the bedside lamp. He then sat on the edge of his bed and helped Deidre edge her jeans and panties down and off.

This was the first time he'd seen Deidre nude and he very much liked what he saw. Her breasts were two melon halves, with hard nipples. Her belly had a few rolls of flab to it and had a tunnel of a belly button. Her hips were wide and her pussy was covered by a small triangle of dark brown curls. Her thighs were heavy, pasty white stumps.

Turn around?" Harold asked, cock throbbing and jerking as he looked at her beautiful body.

His semen almost jetted out as he looked at her flabby back and full, jiggling buttocks. She stood, uncomfortable as her boyfriend looked at her flabby, saggy body.

"God damn, you are fucking beautiful," Harold enthused.

"I what?" Deidre asked, peering over her shoulder at him.

"Come here, God, you're perfect," Harold said, pulling her to him.

He pulled her to sit in his lap. The moment her chubby buttocks came in contact with his hard cock, he groaned and spurted heavily.

Deidre squealed as she felt the warm semen jetting, coating her lower back and buttocks. She realized that her boyfriend had just come, had just ejaculated on her. And she realized, it had been her, the sight of her nude body that had caused his forceful reaction.

She reached back and scooped up what semen she could with her fingers. She sucked her fingers clean, then reached back for more.

When her back and buttocks were cleaned of his semen, Deidre rolled off of his lap and crawled onto the far side of his bed. She then pulled him to lay next to her. They kissed for several long moments, hands caressing and stroking each other's flesh.

Deidre then bent and took Harold's revived erection into her mouth. She gave the cockhead a loud slurp, dribbling saliva down the length.

Deidre let out a surprised squawk when Harold pulled her left leg up and over.

"Erk!" Deidre cried out when she felt Harold's hot breath at the mouth of her pussy.

Harold could see Deidre's puffy lips peeking out of her dark curls. Just above the wet slit, he could see her light brown anus barely visible in the deep furrow of her buttocks. He could smell the heavy musky smell of Deidre's excitement.

Being significantly taller than Deidre, Harold had to strain his neck to reach her pussy with his mouth. He pulled her back somewhat; bringing her pussy and ass closer to his head.

Deidre paused in her sucking and stroking of Harold's cock. Her eyes opened wide as she felt Harold's tongue lapping at her pussy. Despite the numerous cocks she'd sucked, the numerous cocks she'd had pound her pussy, no one had ever put their mouths on her pussy.

Harold used his fingers to pull her inner lips apart. He blew hot breath across her throbbing clitoris and smiled as Deidre jerked.

He drove two fingers into her pussy, then put his tongue on her earthy tasting anus. She grunted loudly. He used his thumbs to part her buttocks, attempting to open her anus for his tongue.

"Ugh!" Deidre grunted loudly, then remembered she had a thick cock in her mouth, in her hands.

She stroked his cock, sucking almost frantically. She made loud slurping noises as she pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

The sensations in her pussy, in her anus were so distracting. Finally, Deidre shuddered, then began screaming in orgasm.

Just as her orgasm racked her body, Harold's cock erupted, spewing sperm into her mouth.

Deidre almost drowned. She was screaming in orgasm at the same time that sperm was jetting into her mouth. She tried to swallow, tried to breathe, tried to cry out in pleasure.

The need to breathe won out and she pulled his spurting cock from her mouth. She continued to stroke him, allowing him to coat her nose, lips and chin with sperm.

When Deidre's mouth pulled off of his cock, Harold pulled Deidre's body closer to his face and continued to alternate between her pussy and her ass. When he was tonguing her pussy, he had two fingers driving in and out of her anus. When he was tonguing her anus, he had three fingers plumbing her pussy.

When she began to suck his cock again, Harold lightly bit down on Deidre's clitoris. His cock muffled her scream as she jerked and writhed on his body.

"No, no more, no more," Deidre wheezed. "Baby, please, no more."

"God! I have wanted to do that since first time I saw you!" Harold declared as he lay his head on his pillow.

"Even, even that, that putting your tongue, licking my butt?" Deidre asked, still stroking his cock.

"ESPECIALLY that licking your butt," Harold enthused.

"You're crazy," Deidre declared, finally wiping her face of his semen.

Deidre licked her fingers clean, then seemed to remember, she was laying across his chest and belly. She rolled off of him, then wiggled around to lay her head on his chest.

"I need use a condom?" Harold asked as her hand again began to stroke his cock.

"I uh, yeah, you better," Deidre agreed. "My daddy thinks putting me on the pill will just tell me its okay to fuck."

"Kind of crazy," Harold said. "I mean, brilliant man like that? Thinking that kind of stuff?"

Harold gently pushed her away, then got to his feet. He went to his desk, pulled open a drawer and retrieved a box of condoms. She smiled as he opened the sealed box and pulled out a strip of packaged condoms.

"I want put it on," Deidre said, getting to her knees on his bed.

Harold smiled and walked back to the bed. Deidre grabbed his cock and swallowed half of his length. She sucked and stroked him for a few moments, making sure he was fully erect. Then she rolled the condom on his cock.

"Hands and knees," Harold demanded.

Her legs were much shorter than his; this was not the most comfortable of positions for either one of them. But Harold did enjoy the sight of her fleshy globes jiggling with each thrust.

Finally, his back and knees couldn't take the position much longer. And Deidre was beginning to feel frustrated as well.

"All right, you, on top," Harold said, pulling out and lying on his back.

Deidre turned around, crawled up and straddled his hips.

She grasped his cock and brought it to the mouth of her pussy. Harold chuckled as Deidre's eyes and mouth opened wide. Then she gasped and shuddered.

Harold pulled her forward slightly and played with her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples. Then he wet a finger in his mouth, reached back and pulled her left buttock. He slipped his spittle slick left middle finger into her ass.

"Ugh, aw God damn it," Deidre whined and shuddered in pleasure.

"Like that?" Harold asked needlessly.

"Uh huh," Deidre whined and began bouncing on his cock with vigor.

"Going stick my whang up there," Harold whispered as he wormed a second finger into her anus.

"Mother fucker!" Deidre screamed in orgasm.

"Stick my dick up there, stick my dick up there, fuck you good," Harold taunted as she grunted in orgasm.

"It fit up there?" Deidre gasped when her orgasm finally subsided.

"Make it fit. Get it nice and greasy, make it fit," Harold said firmly.

"I mean, that, that's got to hurt, huh?" Deidre panted.

"It hurt right now?" Harold asked as he worked a third thick finger into her rectum. "My fingers up there?"

"Little bit," Deidre gasped and grunted as she could feel a second orgasm welling up.

"Then my dick's going hurt a little bit," Harold said, twisting the fingers inside of her.

"Augh, ugh, aw, God Damn it! Shit!" Deidre grunted, then screamed.

Twenty minutes later, looking at the three smirking faces of his roommates, Harold determined that he would not be renewing his lease at the end of November. He would be finding either an apartment, or possibly a home to rent.

"God, what a lard ass, huh?" Matt giggled when the front door closed behind the couple.

"Uh huh, but damn, she's got some nice titties, huh?" Roberto commented.

"Dude, I was that fat, I'd have me some big old titties too," Matt said.

As they pulled up to her home, Deidre looked over at Harold. Even in the darkness, he was handsome. She couldn't believe that this handsome, smart, sexy, sweet man was with her.

"I, God, I just love you so much," Deidre blurted out.

"Love you too," Harold chuckled, turning the truck off.

He ran around, opened her door, and helped her down. Then they walked into the house.

"Three minutes late," Maurice said drily when they entered.

"Would have been three minutes earlier if my dumb ass roommates had just cleaned up after we ate," Harold grumbled.

"And you believe they ate it all?" Deidre agreed.

"Good night," Maurice said, getting to his feet.

Saturday had been a hot, humid day and was a warm night. Harold pulled up in front of the Whitehead house and mopped his sweating face.

He loved the food of Louisiana. He loved the people of Louisiana. But, even after almost six years of living in the Greater DeGarde area, he was still not acclimated to the heat and humidity of Louisiana.

He had sent a picture of himself and Deidre in the costumes to his father. Four hours later, having no reply from his father, Harold called the land line. Steph, his father's latest wife answered and chatted pleasantly with Harold. She had no idea where his father was; she did know he was not at work because the hospital had called, looking for him.

"Well, sent his cell a picture of me and my girlfriend in our Halloween costumes," Harold said. "Haven't heard back from him, so..."

"Oh, Harold! A girlfriend? How wonderful; send me the picture, okay?" Steph Doucet shrilled, making Harold wince. Steph was a genuinely nice person, but she was typical of his father's women. She was blonde, she was emaciated, she was flighty.

"Guess that's why I've always had me a thing for the chubbies," Harold mused as he approached the Whitehead house.

"Thank God you're here; she's been ready since five o'clock this morning, Maurice commented when he swung the door open.

Harold followed Maurice and Maria up the stairs again. He then put on his costume and then proceeded Deidre down the stairs.

"Tickets?" Harold asked Deidre.

"Shit!" Deidre cried out and thundered up the stairs as best she could in the bulky costume.

"What time she have to be home?" Harold asked Maurice as they could hear thumbs and exclamations coming from upstairs.

"Twelve thirty? One?" Maurice hazarded a guess. "It's a school function and I'm sure one or two of her friends will have some kind of get-together after."

(Maurice was unaware that Deidre did not have one or two friends, other than Megan.)

Sitting in the costume was tricky. Driving in the costume was tricky. Harold drove, following Deidre's directions.

Outside, approaching the glass doors of the gymnasium, they could hear the music thumping. Opening the door, they were met with a blast of sound.

Inside the foyer, there was a throng of people, many in costumes, some not wearing costumes. Their chatter and laughter was loud, to be heard over the loud music.

Several of them stopped talking and turned to stare at Deidre and her companion. Deidre smiled smugly as she held Harold's hand, pulling him toward the sign-in table.

"O.M.G! Deidre! Look at you," the fat, pimple faced girl sitting at the table enthused.

"Hey Libby," Deidre said, giving the girl a real smile. "And this is my boyfriend, Harold."

"Her...Boyfriend?" Roy and Brent asked each other.

"Yeah, right. Probably her brother or cousin or something," David laughed.

After handing their tickets to Libby, Deidre pulled Harold through the crepe paper streamers that Libby and the decorating crew had strung across the entrance to the gym. Immediately, they were plunged into semi-darkness.

"Deidre! Oh my God! That's, look at you," Megan squealed, rushing over.

"Megan! Oh my God, you really, you and Pat really did come together!" Deidre enthused.

"Told you we would," Megan said.

Pat was wearing a wedding gown, looking every bit the beautiful bride. Megan had her tall body crammed into a tuxedo, had her blonde hair slicked back.

"So, you're Deck's sister, huh?" Harold smiled. "I'm Harold, Deidre's boyfriend. I really owe you big time for bringing me and Deidre together.

"My pleasure," Megan smiled warmly.

She then smiled as Deidre let out a happy sigh. Pat then pulled Megan onto the gymnasium floor to dance.

Harold did know how to dance. Dating cheerleaders and athletic girls had taught him a thing or two. Deidre had spent her time in her room, laying on her bed, imagining dancing.

By the end of the first hour, Deidre and Harold were bathed in sweat. They, along with Megan and Pat, made their way to the refreshment table. As Harold fixed them small cups of unsweetened punch, as well as a few cupcakes, other students that walked right by Deidre in the hallways, never saying a word to her came up and started chatting with her.

Some of it was genuine attempts at friendship. Others were just curious about the tall, handsome man with her.

At ten o'clock, the music was turned off and Father Brighton, the school's head administrator announced the votes for best costume had been tabulated.

Third place went to Megan and Pat. A collective gasp went up when the two girls kissed each other. A young man, Ryan Luquette, and his date were a pair of very convincing vampires.

"And in first place for couples costumes, Deidre Whitehead and her date," Father Brighton announced.