Jack O' Lanterns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We won? We won!" Deidre screamed, actually jumping up and down.

She grabbed Harold's hand and pulled him to the small stage.

"Come on, Sweetheart! We won," Deidre screamed.

"Coming, Dear," Harold said in a monotone, sounding all the world like a whipped man.

By eleven, Deidre had run out of steam. She had not realized just how hot the costumes would be. But, even with her bare legs sticking out the bottom, it was sweltering inside the pumpkin shell.

Harold agreed; he was likewise bathed in sweat. They did take the time to tell Megan and Pat good night. Harold also promised to pass on Megan's message of 'You're a dork face' to Megan's brother, Matthew.

Stepping out into the dank night air, Harold made sure there was no one looking. He quickly slid the shell down and off, then quickly pulled on a pair of running shorts.

"Aw! Wish I'd thought of that!" Deidre complained.

"Oh? What you got on underneath that?" Harold asked.

"Just a tank top," Deidre admitted, pulling the shell cap from her head.

Harold helped her into the truck. When he opened his driver's door, he did suggest that she at least pull the shell down to her feet, give her body a chance to cool down.

Clark's Drive-In was closed. Yum Yum was still open; Harold left a partially nude Deidre in the truck as he ran inside to get two large hot fudge sundaes to go, along with two cups of iced water.

Returning to the truck, Harold handed Deidre the ice water, but refused to let her open the bag, refused to let her get to the cold treats.

"Hold your horses, Miss Impatient," Harold smiled as he drove north on Highway 19.

"Home's that way," Deidre pointed out.

"Not going home, are we?" Harold said, pulling up to the Motel Acadiana.

The bored clerk didn't say much, just rang up the room. Sliding the key to Room 112 across, the man did mention the movies on the television.

"Thanks," Harold said as the man already returned to his cell phone, the game he was engrossed in.

Deidre whined as she pulled her costume back on to go from truck to room. The moment she was inside the room, she slid the costume down and off, leaving her in just tank top, bra and panties and tennis shoes.

"And," Harold said, putting the bag onto the flimsy bed.

Deidre had the second spoonful of sundae in her mouth before Harold figured out the television. She watched as he pulled up the menu, then hit 'Enter' on the Anal category.

"Oh my God; what are we watching?" she squealed as the screen pixelated for a moment, then began playing a scene of a large cock plunging into a greasy anus.

"Eat your sundae, huh?" Harold chuckled, stripping off his sweaty clothing.

Deidre did eat her sundae. In between bites, she offered commentaries of the pornographic action on the old tube television.

She then put her empty plastic dish aside and bent over to stroke Harold's hard cock. After verifying that it was hard enough, Deidre began to suck Harold's delicious cock.

"I can't eat all this," Harold said, having only a few bites left.

Deidre took her mouth off of his cock and held her mouth wide open. Harold fed her a spoon of sundae.

Then, with a mouth full of melting ice cream, Deidre again bent and took his cock into her mouth.

"Erk!" Harold grunted at the extreme sensation.

Deidre sucked and slurped, bobbing her head up and down his cock.

"Ah!" Deidre hinted, mouth again wide open.

Harold put another spoon full of ice cream in her mouth. She sucked and stroked his cock swallowing a little of the sticky treat on each bob.

"Deidre, I'm about to..." Harold warned.

"Ah!" Deidre said, mouth open for another spoon of hot fudge sundae.

"Aw, shit," Harold groaned and began pumping a stream of semen into Deidre's sucking mouth.

"Ah!" Deidre said, mouth open for the last of the sundae.

"I like that. Hot fudge and sperm," Deidre declared after swallowing the last mouthful.

"Well, I'll get on the phone with Benn and Jerry's, see if they'd be interested," Harold joked, helping Deidre out of her tank top and bra.

She groaned happily as he bent and sucked one hard nipple into his mouth.

"Ah! Oh God yes," Deidre suddenly grunted when Harold bit down lightly on her hard nipple.

He eased her panties over her hips as he suckled on the other nipple. Deidre kicked her tennis shoes off, then pulled Harold down.

The sex continued to flash on the screen as Harold sucked Deidre's nipples. The moans and groans and synthesizer music chimed in with Deidre's groans as Harold fingered her wet pussy.

"Oh God yes," Deidre grunted when Harold began to finger her sweaty anus.

Harold wiggled his way down, kissing her belly. Then he pulled her legs apart and began tonguing her pussy. Deidre squeezed her eyes shut as pleasure rippled through her body.

Her orgasm was quick in coming. Deidre squealed out loud as Harold sucked and licked her clitoris. He chuckled as her fat legs clamped tight, trapping him. He licked up and down her puffy lips, then bent his head as best he could with the death grip her thighs had on him, and began tonguing her anus.

Deidre relaxed her grip on his head and reached her hands down. She pulled her buttocks apart, giving his tongue easier access to her ass.

Since their sex last night, Deidre had masturbated several times. She'd even tried inserting a few objects into her anus; her fingers weren't thick enough to provide the desired effect.

"Yes," she hissed when Harold's thick finger pushed into her anus.

Harold wormed a spittle wet finger into Deidre's tight anus and began tonguing her pussy again. He fucked her ass with his finger, her pussy with his tongue. When she began bouncing slightly, Harold then wormed a second finger into her ass and started batting at her clitoris with his tongue.

"Shit, shit, shit," Deidre chanted, pulling her buttocks as far apart as she could.

"Better not," Harold thought, twisting his fingers inside of her tight ass.

She screamed and thrashed in orgasm, thighs again trapping his head firmly against her pussy.

When she subsided, Harold wiggled forward and began kissing her slack mouth. She did revive slightly when he bent and sucked one of her nipples.

"Fuck me. Need to fuck me now," Deidre murmured.

"Going fuck that ass," Harold demanded.

"Okay," Deidre agreed, no hesitation in her voice.

Harold fished the small bag from the bag that had held their sundaes. Deidre put her glasses on and watched as he popped open the tube of KY Jelly.

She squealed, then laughed when he grabbed her ankles and flipped her around onto her belly. He then pulled her until her knees were at the edge of the flimsy mattress.

On the television, one woman was thrusting a strap-on dildo into a man's ass while he fucked a second woman in her ass with his large cock.

On them knees," Harold ordered.

Deidre got onto her hands and knees, lower legs dangling off the bed. Harold stepped in between her slightly splayed legs and looked at the beautiful, chubby ass that presented itself to him. The furrow was deep, and just above her puffy, wet lips was a light brown ring, a tiny opening.

He squirted some lubricant onto his fingers and urged Deidre to pull her cheeks apart. The forty watt light bulb of the table lamp wasn't the best for illuminating the erotic sight of his fingers sliding in and out of her willing anus. The dirty lampshade did not fully light his thick fingers pushing in and pulling out of her tight hole.

The cheap lamp did not allow Harold to fully appreciate seeing the blunt head of his cock pressing against her quickly constricting rectum.

"Ugh!" Deidre cried out when Harold pressed the blunt head of his cock to her ass.

Her face lay against the rough texture of the polyester bedspread. She worried about the rough texture scratching the lens of her glasses, then remembered, her dad had paid extra to have them coated.

Her hard nipples also rasped against the rough texture. Little jolts of pleasure rippled as her breathing caused the nipples to rub, rub, back and forth, up and down along the rough threads.

Her fingers were beginning to tire of pulling her buttocks. Her buttocks also hurt where she was pulling. The fingernail on her left index finger was slightly rough; a file would quickly smooth it out. But Deidre could feel that nail as it dug into her flesh.

Her feet stuck out into empty air. She perched at the lip of the cheap mattress on her knees. It felt like she could slip off the bed at any moment.

"Ugh!" she cried out as all sensation was suddenly centered in her rectum.

Harold looked down and saw the head of his cock pushing into Deidre's slimy anus. Her muscles clamped down, even as her fingers pulled her buttocks apart. His cock head was nearly all the way in, just the flared ridge of his cock was outside of her opening.

"Fuck," Deidre hissed.

There were spasms, jolts of pain as his cock pushed into her. Each slight movement sent a new pain radiating from her anus outward.

"Ugh, oh God damn it," Deidre suddenly cried out.

Harold's cock head was now imbedded in her. Deidre could feel the flared ridge pushing, scraping along the walls of her rectum. She could feel Harold's thick shaft stretching, sliding into her. She could feel her muscles cramping, pushing, trying to force the intruder out.

Then something snapped. Deidre swore she actually heard a 'pop.'

Her fingers fell away from her buttocks. Her whole body tensed for a moment.

"God damn mother fucker yes!" Deidre screamed, bellowed.

She rose up on her hands and thrust back. Harold grunted as he was suddenly balls deep in Deidre's incredibly tight ass. Her rectal muscles clamped down, squeezing and milking his cock as Deidre grunted and cursed, shaking in orgasm.

"Fuck me, come on, wanted fuck me? Fuck me," Deidre commanded.

Harold grabbed her hips in a tight grip and began to pull his cock out. Then he pushed back in.

"Ugh, yes, come on, harder," Deidre ordered.

She reached a hand underneath and began to masturbate herself. She rubbed her clitoris with two fingers while Harold's big, beautiful cock stretched her ass, pounded in and out of her ass.

"Augh, aw shit, come on, huh?" Harold complained as his semen jetted out far too quickly.

Deidre's scream of orgasm was unintelligible howls. She shook and shuddered, grunting animalistic sounds.

Then, to Harold's dismay, she burst into wails.

"What? What? I, you liked, you told me to fuck you," Harold cried out.

"You going think I'm nothing but a slut," Deidre sobbed piteously. "God damn, let you fuck me up the butt. Now you going hate me!"

"Deidre! Deidre, no, no, I don't think you a slut," Harold tried to reassure her.

The loud fart that erupted from her bowels when Harold's soft cock slid from her stretched, angry looking rectum did not help matters. Harold tried to gather her into his arms, but she rushed into the bathroom.

Through the closed bathroom door, Harold protested his love for her. Finally, the toilet flushed and Deidre wobbled out.

"Deidre, really," Harold said, moving to hug her. "Really, Baby, I love you. I don't think you're a slut."

"Don't touch me, go clean that thing, huh?" Deidre said.

Harold looked down and saw that his cock was filthy. He stepped into the bathroom and wet a washcloth.

Deidre sat on the bed and watched the television. A blonde girl lay on her side sucking on one cock while a second man lay behind her. The blonde reached down and guided the second man's cock into her anus.

"You, you really love me?" Deidre softly asked when Harold came out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, really do," Harold agreed.

"Love you too," Deidre sniffled and hugged him.

The kiss grew in intensity. Harold began to toy with her heavy breasts. She reached down and stroked his hard cock.

"We uh, we try something?" Deidre asked.

"Yeah, anything," Harold agreed.

She lay him on the bed, on his left side. Then she lay on her left side in front of him and scooted back until she felt his hard cock against her plump thighs.

Harold rolled a condom on and slid into her wet pussy.

"Oh, Sweetheart, God yes," Deidre hissed.

After he got a good rhythm going, Deidre whispered that this would be a good position for ass fucking. Harold thrust hard into her, then reached down and slapped her right buttock. Deidre stiffened, then shook in orgasm. Her throat hurt from her earlier screams; she only let out a strangled bark of pleasure.

The pumpkin shell smelled of Deidre's sweat; she wrinkled her nose as she put it back on to go from Motel door to truck. But, she realized, her father would not be able to smell the pungent aroma of sex on her.

"Let me guess," Maurice said drily. "Was watching grass grow and just lost all track of time?"

"Oh, uh, so you've heard that excuse before?" Harold said.

"Whew, man, those things reek, huh?" Maurice commented, smelling the two sweaty people as they stood in his living room.

"Yeah, next time make one? Going put an air conditioner in there," Deidre agreed.

After kissing Deidre, after whispering into her ear that he loved her, Harold left the house, sans pumpkin shell. He then drove north on Highway 19 again. He kept his eyes peeled, looking for a sign he'd seen as he'd driven Deidre from the motel to her home.

A mile from Motel Acadiana, he saw the sign of 'Carmen Davis Realty' and turned onto the street. He drove west for a half of a mile, then saw the second sign.

It was a cute little cottage style structure. The small plastic mailbox in front held some Carmen Davis Realty flyers and Harold grabbed one.

"Two bedrooms, yes, two bathrooms, hmm, workshop in the back..." Harold read.

Harold looked at the small home again, looked at the price on the flyer and thought he could probably talk them down a few thousand dollars. Those were single pane windows; the house was cooled by window units, not central air. The carport was nothing more than a sheet of tin supported by three posts.

"And there would be no roommates using my pots and pans, eating all my leftovers," Harold said aloud as he put his truck into drive.

Halloween night had a hint of autumn in the air. The temperature had dropped to sixty seven degrees and there was a wind blowing from the northwest. There was a smell of rain in the air.

Deidre had stuffed a few dryer sheets inside of her Jack O' Lantern costume and wore it to answer the door for the hordes of ghosts and super heroes and princesses and ballerinas that crowded into their upscale neighborhood. There weren't that many children that actually lived in their neighborhood; the poorer neighborhoods seemed to bus them in every year.

"Wow, we're pretty busy this year," was Maurice's comment after the fourth time the doorbell rang.

"Hey, thrown out my costume?" Harold asked, standing in the doorway.

For the rest of the evening, Harold and Deidre answered the door, wearing their costumes. Maria laughed when Harold pretended to be afraid of a small boy dressed like Frankenstein's Monster.

Maurice smiled sadly as his daughter gave loving, adoring glances up at her boyfriend. Maria put an arm around his waist and leaned against him.

"Don't worry, Maury," she said. "In maybe two? Three Years? You be taking our little girl or boy around, okay?"

"Uh huh, but it won't be..." Maury said, then froze.

Maria looked up at his blank expression. She wiggled to stand in front of him. He looked down at her, face still expressionless.

"You hear me?" she asked quietly.

Behind her, the doorbell rang. Harold opened the door and pretended to be scared of the bear cub on the door stoop. Deidre gave the cute cub some candy and waved to the young woman standing with the child.

"Maury?" Maria whispered again.

"Did you, did you just say..." Maurice croaked out.

"Maybe two three years you take our baby trick or treat, okay?" Maria said, squeezing him tightly.

"Oh. I, huh," Maurice said, still unable to comprehend the news.

An hour later, the doorbell had not chimed in at least five minutes. Harold came into the living room and found Maurice sitting on the couch, a giggling, smiling Maria sitting on his lap.

"Sir? Hate to interrupt," Harold said.

"Interrupt? Interrupt what? We're just sitting here," Maurice smiled and gave Maria an affectionate squeeze.

"Uh, yes sir," Harold said.

They could hear Deidre's heavy step overhead. Maria gave Maurice a kiss, then wiggled off of his lap. She scampered past Harold to the kitchen and Harold gave her a smile.

"Sir? I know it's a school night, but I'd like to show Deidre something real quick. I'll have her..." Harold said.

"Oh, I'm sure she's seen it before," Maurice quipped.

He did not miss the blush that flashed over Harold's face.

"...back by ten, if that's all right," Harold managed to say.

"Nine thirty; it is a school night," Maurice stated firmly.

"Yes sir," Harold agreed.

"Nine thirty? But it's already..." Deidre complained, rushing into the living room.

"Nine. Keep arguing with me, I'll take another thirty minutes off," Maurice said.

"Nine thirty's fine," Deidre grumbled as Harold went upstairs to take his costume off.

"Remember I told you I was doing something other night?" Harold asked as he carefully negotiated the neighborhood, watching for any little munchkins that might dash into the street.

"Uh huh," Deidre said, still miffed about the unreasonable curfew.

"Well, want to show you what I was doing," Harold said, turning on to Highway 19.

He pulled up to the small home and got out. Deidre looked at the house, looked around the other homes around them and then looked at Harold.

"And this is one of the first things I'm going fix," Harold said, sliding a frosted glass pane in the side door.

He reached inside the louvered door and twisted the deadbolt.

"Harold! What are you doing?" Deidre hissed, apprehensive.

"Showing you my, our house," Harold said.

They entered the kitchen. Deidre looked around at the gas stove, the small porcelain sink, the large gap where the refrigerator should have stood.

The small living room also garnered a glance, but standing empty, there wasn't much to see. She followed Harold down the hall.

"One bathroom out here in the hall," Harold said, opening the door. "And the master bedroom has another bathroom in it."

The other bathroom did not impress Deidre; it was a commode, a pedestal sink and a shower stall. At least the hall bathroom had a tub.

But Deidre could tell that Harold, for whatever reason, was excited about the small home. Deidre saw that each room had a bulky window unit for air conditioning. She also saw signs that the unit in the second bedroom had dripped rusted water down the interior wall and had started to warp and crack the hardwood flooring.

"Yeah, I saw that too and pointed it out to Carmen Davis; she's the real estate agent," Harold agreed. He dragged her back to the small kitchen. He pulled her stand next to him at the stove.

"But can't you see us? Standing here? Making dinner together?" he asked.

"Yeah," Deidre agreed, the first real smile creasing her face.

She looked around and determined that no one could see into the kitchen unless they stood on a small ladder and peeked into the small window over the sink.

"And I can see..." Deidre said and unzipped Harold's pants.

She sank to her knees, pulling his growing erection out. She gave a noisy slurp as she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. Her small hand wrapped around the base of his cock as she swallowed his cock down. She allowed saliva to drool out of her mouth, coating his cock.

"Fuck! I need this big old dick up my butt," Deidre whined.

She got to her feet and dropped her shorts and panties to the floor. She wiggled up onto the Formica counter, presenting her ass to him.