Jack of All Trades Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack stops by a shady settlement and earns a nice reward.
4k words
4.64
1.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knock the kickstand down and dismount my bike, approaching the rickety front gate of the unnamed settlement and pounding my fist against the sheet metal. "Yo! Need a place to stay! I can fix pretty much anything in exchange!" I don't usually stop at random settlements, and for good reason. It's asking for trouble trolling around in some places. I recall multiple occasions that I've stumbled upon satanic cultists while trying to find a good place to rest my head. Normally, I'd just tie myself into the canopy of a tree and call it a night, but I have a secondary interest in acquiring information about the mayor's daughter that I can't get from the squirrels. "Sun's going down!"

A husky voice responds from the other side. "Why didn't you stop back in Ann Arbor?"

I sigh with exasperation and bang my forehead against the gate. "There's a crowd of zombies blocking the interstate. I thought I was going to be able to make it to Toledo tonight but I had to reroute and it fucked up my plans. All I need is one night and I'm gone."

"Got guns?" He asks, and I bite my lip. Ness restocked my 9mm ammo for my Glock and added a tricked-out AR-15 to my arsenal, including 150 rounds of.223 to release into the world.

"A couple."

"Toss them over and I'll let you in."

"Not happening. I'll give you one of them. You get the other when I'm inside and the gate is shut behind me." I listen for a moment as the man exchanges some quiet words with another.

"We'll accept that, but fuck around and we turn you into Swiss cheese." He replies, and I nod my head. I toss my Glock over the gate, and wait for a moment while they unlock and swing it open. The bottom of the gate drags against the dirt, forming a quarter-circle design in the ground as it creaks open just enough for me to push my bike through. I keep a good grip on my AR in preparation of a surprise attack.

I scan the surroundings quickly, grateful to find nothing of concern. There's two men near the gate, one of which is holding my Glock, and the other toting a mean sawed-off double-barrel shotty. There's a dozen more men scattered across the settlement grounds, all off which are staring directly at me. I don't sense any hostility, only curiosity, and perhaps a hint of trepidation, though the apparent lack of women strikes me as a notable oddity. The settlement layout consists of a walled-off cul-de-sac with what appears to be a small, elegant wooden statue of some kind erected in the center.

The man holding my Glock points toward the house nearest the front gate. "That's my place. You can stay in the guest room for the night. In exchange, if you could take a look at our windmill, I'd appreciate it. Damn thing's not kicking out power the way it did last year, despite the weather being twice as windy."

I see the mill mounted atop his rooftop, and conclude that he must be in charge of safeguarding the power supply as well as the front gate. "Sounds like a deal." I prepare to follow him, but he holds out his hand. "Your other weapon, sir. I hope you understand we can't allow you to remain in our tiny settlement with a weapon like that when all we have to protect ourselves is this shotgun and kitchen utensils."

I click my tongue repeatedly, considering my options, before finally relinquishing the AR. If things go south, I'll just need to trust my skills like I usually do. I roll my bike beside myself as I follow the man to his home. The rest of the residents begin to disperse to their homes, and the other gatekeep locks the front gate as the sun disappears behind the horizon.

...

I collapse into the bed, ready for some sleep. I'll need to get up early tomorrow if I want to get the windmill serviced and make it to Cincinnati before sundown. The man, who introduced himself as Richter, showed me where he was to store my guns, which I made an effort of thanking him for sharing with me, knowing that he would be able to easily move them during the night. I had tied together a few sheets and attached them to the bed, leaving the end of them draped on a chair next to the open window. If I needed to make a quick departure, then getting to the ground from the second story would be tricky without preparations. I had also wedged a chair underneath the doorknob to slow any intruders. They'd be forced to kick the door down in order to get in.

With the room ready for whatever may come, I rest my pike on the floor next to the bed and close my eyes, hoping for the best but expecting more cultish mischief.

Something slams into the bedroom door with a deafening bang, splinters from the doorframe exploding into the room and skittering across the floor. I jump to my feet and grope groggily for my pike.

"Really?" I yell at the intruders. "You didn't even have the decency to wait five hours? Fucking cunts!" I'm not certain how long it's been, but my internal clock is telling me it's been something between 2 and 3 hours. Hearing a cacophony of booted footsteps in the hallway, I rush at the door and punch the pike directly through the center of it, earning a shriek of pain from an unknown man on the other side. I stab three more times, until the sound of the double barrel shotgun hammer being pulled back dissuades me from attempting further attacks. I dive to the side as the doorknob explodes with a mighty pop of gunpowder.

Scampering to my feet, I dive headfirst out the window, grasping the sheets on my way by. The makeshift rope slows my decent enough for me to toss my pike aside and right myself in midair. I land on my feet and perform a crisp safety roll on the soft grass. I rush to my pike and pull it out of the ground, scanning the surrounding darkness for hostiles. Seeing none, I conclude that most of the fuckery must be taking place upstairs.

I hear muffled shrieks. I squint in the direction of the noise, and see what I had originally considered to be a wooden statue moving. The statue is actually a naked woman tied in an uncomfortable position to some kind of wooden assembly. She's writhing against the restraints and trying to free herself. I sigh with exasperation, amazed that they had been able to hide her from me just by making a couple guys stand in front of her in the dim light of dusk.

I hear trampling footsteps and yelling in the house behind me, and sprint toward the house's front porch. Throwing my pike at the roof, I jump to the porch railing, then to the gutter, swinging myself onto the porch roof just as the men barrel through the front door and spill out onto the yard. In the dim light, I can make out three figures roaming around blindly and exchanging confused words. Two of them run toward the side of the house that I had escaped from, and the third makes his way around the other side, brandishing the shotgun. I crouch in preparation, waiting for the man to properly separate himself. Confident that I have enough time, I launch myself off the roof and land on top of the man, ramming the spear through his back. With his lungs fully destroyed, he can't manage more than a bubbly wheeze, though his finger tugs the trigger of the shotty, letting off another blast of light and noise that blows a hole in the siding next to us.

I rip the spear from his body and throw it through the first-floor window, shattering the glass. I decide to take a risk and grab the shotgun before vaulting off the rusty air conditioning unit and back into the house through the "open" window. I land in the living room and immediately open the shotgun to check the load, whispering with triumph as I find an unspent shell sitting in the chamber. I slam the gun shut and listen silently as the other two men round the house to investigate the scuffle.

I hear them approach the body, one of them whispering for him to respond. I peek over the windowsill, surprised to find them both looking down at the body: best case scenario. I prepare to shoot one of them, but the sound of shuffling footsteps behind me forces me to change my plan. I roll to the side as gunshots ring out, lighting up the living room with blinding flashes. I run and slide across the wooden floor behind the couch as the man fires wildly at the window. I pop out of cover and blast his chest open with a quick shot, dropping him to the floor.

With the ammo spent, as a last-ditch effort, I reel back and chuck the damn thing at the front door, miraculously bashing one of the two approaching pricks. I dive for my Glock and empty the rest of the magazine into the reeling man as well as pumping multiple well-placed shots into the wall next to it, hoping to tag the other dude with a lucky penetration shot. I drop the empty Glock and pick up my pike, rushing out the front door to finish off what I hope with all my heart is the last person trying to kill me.

The man is limping across the front yard toward next door, where another man is cautiously approaching, wearing nothing but pajama pants. The fleeing man turns, the AR gripped tightly in his arms, and fires off a series of wild shots. With no other options, I block out the whizzing bullets and fucking rail-gun my spear at the man from across the yard. The spear sails directly into the man's forehead, ripping his skin open and cracking his skull before bouncing off into the grass. He falls to his knees and moans with pain as blood begins to stream down his face.

I sprint toward him and knee him in the face, finishing him off with some well-placed shots to the heart and head before turning the gun on the approaching neighbor. I feel wetness on my side, and conclude that I must've taken a bullet or two.

"Back off, fucker!" I yell, as more men appear from the houses around the settlement. I fire off one more warning shot into the sky, confident that I still have half the magazine left judging by the weight of the gun. I make my way to the woman in the center of the cul-de-sac and sling the AR around my neck while I untie her. I keep my eyes scanning our surroundings as the rest of the men groggily mill about and exchange muffled words. It seems that the rest of the settlement may not have been made privy to the shenanigans taking place tonight.

The woman pulls the gag from her mouth and sputters a few times before speaking. "There're more people locked in the basement- I mean Richter's basement. He said there's a truck from Cincinnati coming to pick them up tomorrow. You have to let them out! My best friend is down there! She's been down there for like a week!"

I wince and press my palm tightly into my side as I pull the last rope from her ankle and stumble back in the direction of Richter's place. I keep the AR gripped tight in both hands, brandishing it at all the surrounding men at once. "I got enough bullets for everyone but I'd rather not waste them. Fuck off properly and no one else has to get fucked up. Come anywhere near Richter's house and I'll blow out your kneecaps."

I climb the porch stairs slowly, the bullet wound sizzling with pain at every movement. The woman dashes past me into the house. I see her disappear into the kitchen and speed up my pace to catch up with her. I make my way down the basement stairs after her, slinging the AR over my shoulder and gripping the handrail for dear life as I descend into the dingy darkness.

The woman flicks the light on, illuminating a group of figures lying in close proximity to each other on scattered mattresses. Most of the people are young women, but I can also see a few boys less than 15 years of age as well as a little girl no older than seven. A few of the women blink awake and sit up, shielding their eyes from the light as they struggle to figure out what's going on. I kneel down close to them and set the gun on the floor as I quietly address the women who have woken.

"Sorry to wake you. Does anyone require immediate medical attention?" The furthest one from me nods and points at the little girl.

"Cold screwed her up bad. She's been hacking up a lung the past few days." I see that two of the women are sandwiching the girl between them in an attempt to keep her warm, despite their own shivering state. I rush to their side and stir them awake, gathering the girl in my arms and quickly bringing her up the stairs and into the living room. I shut the front door silently and set her on the couch in front of the fireplace, draping a blanket over her before returning to the basement. The woman who had been tied up outside is kneeling in front of another woman, about the same age as her, who is leaning against the wall.

"Hey." I say, and stop myself. "Sorry, what's your name? Probably should know that before I start asking favors." The woman turns to me and covers herself reflexively.

"Alex." She's clearly ashamed at her nakedness, but I can tell from her eyes that she trusts me and is willing to aid me.

"Alex. I'm Jack." I reply, and cast my eyes across the room. Most of the women are awake now, some of them tending to light wounds and sore spots from lying on the floor and getting pushed around. "Whole settlement in on the trafficking? I don't see how it'd be possible for them to NOT KNOW."

She nods. "Every last one. They live here, but most of them run routes and grab people. Bunch of them snuck out to mess with me and feed me slop while I was tied up outside over the last few nights."

"What was up with that?"

"I bit a dude's dick off on the ride here. Benefit of hindsight, probably wouldn't do it again."

I nod and smile a little. "He die?"

She shakes her head happily. "Nope. He's out there somewhere pissing out of a little stump right now."

I give her a big thumbs up and gesture to the stairs. "I got the little girl upstairs next to the fireplace. Mind coming with me and gathering some blankets and shit to burn? We still got like eight more hours until sunlight and we might as well spend it comfortably."

Her eyes light up, the idea of a crackling fireplace apparently very pleasing to her. I would expect no less from someone who'd been tied up outside naked for multiple days and nights. "What would this gathering require?"

I take my shirt off and tie it around my midsection as tight as I comfortably can to staunch my bleeding, then check the magazine to see how many rounds of ammo I have left in the AR.

"Well, we're going to kill every single human trafficking son of a bitch in this settlement who can't run away fast enough and take whatever we want from their houses."

Her expression shifts between ponderous and rapturous before settling on cathartic. A devilish grin splits her face as she stands and heads up the stairs ahead of me. I notice she adds a theatrical feminine swish to her naked hips as she climbs, her plump but dust-covered ass and peeking pussy lips beckoning me after her. She stops at the top of the stairs and smirks over her shoulder at me before moving toward the living room where I left the Glock. My weary heart pumps a little faster, thankful for the reward for all my hard work so far.

...

I feel a familiar warmth wash over my cock and startle awake, blinking blindly as the rays of morning sunlight pierce my eyes. I feel a gentle hand on my chest pushing me back down, and submit to its soothing pressure. I sink back into the mattress and close my eyes a little longer as they adjust to the brightness. Now that I'm sufficiently awake, I can tell that someone is sucking my cock. The woman moans quietly as she kisses and licks my shaft teasingly.

I open my eyes and see Alex lying on her belly between my legs, one hand grasping the base of my shaft, one hand rubbing my chest hair, and her eyes laser-focused on my manhood as she continues to caress it with her lips and tongue. She's once again naked, despite having tracked down her clothes last night during the raid, and the sight of her smooth, nude curves winding their way down the bed between my legs is a sight for my literally sore eyes.

"Don't go biting anything, please." I say, and she snickers, her breath tickling my balls as she smooches them gently.

"You've got nothing to worry about, Jack. I'm not that hungry anymore." She winks and slides her tongue all the way from the base of my cock to the tip before taking it between her lips. "Besides, you're not like the other boys. You're a good boy. Good boys get their cock sucked."

I scoff and run my fingers along her cheek into her silky hair. "Don't call me a good boy."

The door creaks open slightly and Alex's friend peeks her head in. "Alex? What did you want me to -- holy fuck!" She ducks back out into the hallway, but Alex pops her mouth off my cock and calls her back in.

"Get back in here, coward! Jen!" She looks at the door intently as her friend tilts her head back in. All I can see is Jen's autumn red hair as she covers her face bashfully with her hands.

"What do you want, bitch?" Jen inquires, and Alex snaps her fingers, gesturing at my penis expectantly.

"Jen, look at this thing. He's earned a bit of head and I'm enjoying myself so far." She keeps her eyes on Jen and taps my meat gently against her cheek.

Jen concedes, taking a quick gander at my dick before sighing, putting her hand on her hip, and leaning against the doorframe. "It's definitely a nice one."

Alex beckons her over with a swish of her hand, and Jen shrugs before unzipping her dress. It falls to the floor like a curtain being dropped to reveal a recently recovered ancient sculpture. Jen's body is thin and elegant, highlighted by a dark blaze of red locks, with meager but satisfactory feminine globes. Her pubic hair has been shaved down within the past week or so, but has grown back a little bit, resulting in a neat triangular patch of ginger pointing to her slim pussy lips.

In addition to their contrast in personality, Alex and Jen are also quite dissimilar in appearance. Alex's hair is black, and her body is much more bottom-heavy, with her small breasts put to shame by wide hips and thick thighs. Her pussy is completely shaven, and I assume the men had done that to her, since she's been tied up the last four days.

Jen gives me a little smirk and tucks her hair behind her ear as she crawls onto the bed and lies down on my leg. She rests her head on my thigh and waits patiently while Alex forces my cock deep into her throat. After a short while of watching, Jen pushes her face in next to Alex's and starts licking my balls playfully, her mischievous eyes locked onto mine as my breathing becomes more labored. Jen elbows Alex in the side, and Alex concedes her sole control over my shaft. Together, they kiss and lick up and down my cock, their tongues gliding across my skin and sometimes meeting each other as they start to develop a system for sharing me.

Alex relinquishes her place between my legs and slides up my chest to straddle my face. Her thighs encapsulate my head in a vise of squishy flesh as she mashes her mound against my lips and begins gyrating slowly. I lap at her slit ferociously, cleaning her every fold before turning my attention to her clitoris. I feel Jen working magic on my cock, and I moan with pleasure at the onslaught of sensations flooding my body. Jen's tongue glides up and down my shaft and over my balls in an intoxicating rhythm. Alex's hands are planted firmly on the headboard as she grinds on my face, and she whimpers gently as I push my tongue as far into her body as I can.

Jen's lips disappear from my groin for a moment, and I can feel the bed shifting beneath me as she changes positions. She wraps her hand around my length and eases me into her warm orifice a tiny bit at a time. Both girls lean backward until their shoulders are joined, Alex reaching over her head and grasping Jen's throat passionately as we form some sort of hot, steamy triangle with our bodies. The weight of both of their bodies pressing down on me is surprisingly comforting and warm. I release my grip on Alex's wonderful thighs and grope blindly for Jen's backside. Jen grabs my hand and places it firmly against her ass cheek, earning a little squeeze on her throat from Alex.

12