Jack of All Trades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lift Alex off my face and flip Jen onto her back, pushing Alex on top of her so their pussies are positioned right above and below each other. I push my cock deep into Jen's delicious hole and rub my fingers over Alex's pussy vigorously, eliciting breathless moans from each of them. I lower my face and press my tongue against Alex's beautiful exposed bootyhole as I push my thumb deep into her vagina and thrust into Jen wildly. Alex leans down and presses her lips gently against Jen's mouth, her kiss quickly reciprocated by Jen with a cavalier open-mouthed tongue smooch.

They run their hands over each other's breasts as they make out, their sex organs flowing freely with their pleasure juices as I ravage their holes intermittently. Soon, my breathing accelerates as I feel my climax approaching quickly. I lie across Alex's back to whisper into her ear, just loudly enough for both of them to hear.

"So who's pussy am I cumming inside of, ladies?" I rub my throbbing member between their bodies, my shaft encapsulated above and below with their slick pussy folds. They quickly break their kiss and Alex rolls off the bed onto the floor, followed closely by Jen. They kneel expectantly beside the bed, Alex tugging gently on my cock as I rise to my feet.

"Cum on our faces!" Jen begs, opening her mouth wide and eyeing my cock hungrily. Alex strokes my shaft ecstatically with her tongue pressed tightly against the tip. Her eyes are locked on mine as she rubs me from base to tip, perched elegantly atop those juicy fucking thighs. I close my eyes and groan as I shoot my load directly into their faces, painting their cute little noses, their lips, chins, necks, and their breasts with my cum.

The girls smile with satisfaction, licking my sperm off their lips and swallowing happily as I collapse onto the bed and exhale with exhaustion. I'll take as many bullets as I can survive for the rest of my life if this is my reward for them.

12