Jack Ripley - Takes Hollywood Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack Ripley makes rounds with modern Hollywood starlets.
2.3k words
4.32
18.2k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There he was, Jack Ripley, suddenly in 2016 he was the Hollywood go to guy sound technician, gathering up audio wires to put back in the van. He and couple of crew members had drove down here to a little town in Alabama called Brilliant. The rest of the crew and cast to the movie they were working on had flown in or was flying in. Jack had a few friends that lived about 25 miles up the road in Hamilton. In fact the studio had completely rented out the Key West Hotel in Hamilton, Alabama, for the next 6 months while filming. Jack shook his head and got his thoughts back on what he was doing. Suddenly Jack found one of the wires stuck as he slightly pulled on it. Jack looked in the direction it was catching and realized, one of the Fanning sisters had drove their rental car over the wire.

Jack walked over to the car as Dakota got out of the driver's door. "Dakota," Jack whispered as Dakota shouted, "Jack!" She gave Jack a very embracing and chesty hug. Jack smiled down at her boobs as they were now in his face. Dakota pulled him away as Elle got out of the passenger side of the car. Jack smiled at Elle. Jack asked, "Dakota, what are you doing up here? We finished filming like 30 minutes ago."

Dakota replied, "Elle forgot a bag up here. Now, tell me why you didn't come say hi during filming? I had no idea you were even here on the crew."

"I'm in the van during production. I'm actually in charge of filtering this time. Unlike Twilight where I walked around with a giant microphone all day, "Jack replied.

Dakota giggled, "You walked around with a giant something, but it wasn't a microphone or so Ashley Greene told me."

Jack smirked and said, "Yeah, she attacked me one night in the sound van," Jack suddenly went back to that moment and without thinking said, "I cummed in that tight little pussy for a good hour."

Elle blushed and said, "Oh my!"

Jack snapped out of his thought and quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, ladies. I have to get back to work. Which reminds me, your car tire is on my wire."

Dakota leaned over to Jack's ear and she smiled as she whispered, "No one is here to stop us tonight. Elle and I want your wire inside of us."

Jack quickly smiled and bit Dakota's ear lobe, "Now?"

"We have to go to the airport in Birmingham, to pick up another actress in this movie with us. If you're done, you can ride with us," Elle said, "But then tonight, the three of us will meet in your hotel room."

"Move your car and I'll put up this last wire," Jack said rushing Dakota back into the car.

Elle grabbed the wire on one end and Jack quickly wound up the wire pulling Elle to him. Jack smiled at her as she let go of the wire. Then she kissed Jack on the lips and slipped him some tongue. Jack stopped for a second and then he said to her, "Aren't you only like 16 or 17?"

Elle smiled and revealed a peek at her breast as she explained, "I turned 18 years old April 9th, of this year. I'm a virgin. But tonight, you're going to take my virginity. You're going to bring me into Womanhood." Jack laughed, "You know I'm 38 years old right?" Elle grabbed at his crotch and replied, "I think your huge cock tells me you can more than handle my young pussy."

Jack's cock was pulsating. He quickly threw the wire in the back of the van and locked the van. Jack got in the back seat of the van and Elle got in with him. Dakota pulled the car out of the lot where they were filming the movie in Brilliant, Alabama, and headed toward Interstate 22. Dakota looked back in the rear view mirror to see Elle grinding on Jack's crotch. Dakota smiled and put on her sunglasses.

Jack started to pull off Elle's skirt and undo his trousers, but Elle stopped him. "Oh no, darling! Not in the car. We can make out and dry grind like crazy, but no sex until we get back to the hotel," Elle explained, "I need to know how well your endurance is. How much sexual tension you can handle. If for some reason you must cum then you'll have to jack off into Dakota's bikini bottoms right here on the back of the front passenger seat."

Jack did his best not to cum. He made out heavily with Elle. Several times while rubbing her clit until her juices soaked his hand he thought about just saying fuck it and bending her over and tapping that ass. However he was proud of himself, they were now 2 minutes from picking up the other actress and Elle was sucking his cock rather furious and he still hadn't cum. Elle's tongue and lips were plunging down on his hard cock. Elle lifted her head just a quick second to realize they were already at the gate picking up the actress.

Chloë Moretz, the other actress opened the front door of the car to get in when she looked in the back seat and saw Jack with Elle. She quickly asked, "Have you fucked him yet?"

Elle and Dakota giggled as Elle replied, "We are going to make him wait to do the dirty until we get to the hotel in about an hour and 15 minutes."

Chloë, quickly closed the front door and opened the back door. She crawled in the back with Elle and Jack. She looked at Dakota and demanded, "Get us back on the interstate fast." Chloë went down on Jack's hard cock with her lips. She raised her mouth up off his hard cock and licked the head of his cock as she invited Elle to join her licking his shaft. Then as quickly as Dakota got them to the airport from the interstate, she was back on the interstate. Chloë explained to Elle, "The best part of Jack is when his throbbing cock's head expands and explodes into your tight pussy."

Chloë lowered Jack's trousers and underwear to his ankles in one swift move. She quickly removed her tight gray yoga pants and sexy gray lacey panties while she pushed Elle's head deep down on his shaft. Jack whispered to Chloë, "If she keeps deep throating my cock like this I'm going to cum."

Chloë removed Elle's head from his cock and then guided his cock into her pussy with her other hand. Chloë leaned into Jack and whispered in his ear, "She would have deserved it for the way that she treated your magic cock. I hope no matter what you fuck them so hard they cry when they walk," Chloë was rocking a little on his cock while she talked to him, "Oh fuck yeah. Get them both pregnant tonight."

Jack held Chloë's waist with one hand while playing with one of her breast in another hand and licking the other breast. Elle went to climb into the front passenger seat but Chloë stopped her and removed her pussy juice covered panties. She gave them to Jack to smell. Chloë began fingering Elle and licking Elle's breast while grinding Jack's cock. Soon Chloë and Elle were lost in the moment and kissing each passionately. Chloë was rapidly thrusting her pointer and index finger deep into Elle's demanding pussy. She was going so fast and hard into her pussy that Elle was moaning kind of loud while she bit her lower lip to avoid screaming out in sexual pleasure.

Chloë suddenly felt Jack's load about to build up. Jack started thrusting into her as she started grinding faster and harder on his cock. Chloë and Jack were in unison with their thrust. Chloë's head skimmed the ceiling of the car when Jack would thrust deep into her pussy. Elle looked in excitement and Chloë took Elle's hand and placed them around Jack's balls.

Chloë moaned, "Massage those... Oh my god, Jack! Awww... Ummm... Ohhhh!! Massage his balls! I'm gonna cum, Jack!"

Elle started massaging Jack's balls and would sometimes get brave enough to look at down toward them as Chloë was grinding up and down hard on Jack's cock and he thrusted up hard into Chloë's pussy. Elle realized her face was close to the rear upper crack of Chloë's ass. Elle began to lick it. Chloë's eye balls rolled into the back of her head. "Damn, Elle! Lick the tip of my ass crack and the small of my back again and again!" Chloë demanded. Elle smiled and continued massaging Jack's balls and licking Chloë's crack.

Suddenly Chloë screamed, "Oh my God! Oh God! Jack... Jack... I'm gonna..." She bit down hard on her own lip and screamed bloody murder. Then Jack grabbed her and flipped her over on her knees and drove his hard cock into wet pussy in the doggy style position. He began to pound her harder and harder. Smashing her face against the rear passenger window she started loudly muttering, "OW OW OW! OH GOD YES! OW OW OW!"

Elle was pushed to the rear floor board during this dramatic position change, so she decided to turn around and climb into to front seat. When she did start to climb into the front she put her leg on the back seat to push off. This brought her dripping wet pussy straight into Jack's face. Jack quickly smelled Elle's pussy and then began licking it. Now his right hand was firmly holding Chloë's waist and his left hand was tightly holding Elle's right leg to keep access to her soaking wet pussy to his face.

Suddenly Chloë screamed loudly, "OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING!" Jack felt her sex juices gush over his rock hard cock and squirt all around his groined area. Chloë started panting like she had just stopped running a mile. Suddenly she felt Jack's cock start to swell up inside her soaking wet pussy. Jack was about to cum. However in one swift move Jack turned and pulled Elle's tight virgin pussy down on his throbbing cock thrusting deep inside her pussy as he cummed. In the heat of things Jack grabbed Elle's waist with his right hand and Dakota's hair with his left. Both girls screamed. Dakota quickly managed to pull over to the side of road and stop the car while Jack pulled her hair. Jack thrusted his cock hard into Elle's tight virgin pussy several times as his cock sprayed his sex juices all through her body.

Chloë licked Jack's balls and then Jack pulled out of Elle and push Chloë down under him. He stuck his cock into her pussy and pumped the last several squirts of cum into Chloë's pussy. Chloë pulled Jack's ear close to her lips and whispered, "She deserved that. Making poor Jack wait until tonight is crazy." Jack smiled as he began tonguing Chloë's breast and sucking on her nipples. Elle sat in the front passenger seat with her legs on the dash and a giant smile on her fast. She slowly traced her pussy lips as she looked out the window.

Jack pulled out of Chloë and put his clothes back on. Chloë gave Jack her lacie panties and put her yoga pants back on. Chloë asked Dakota, "You remember my 19th birthday party right?" Dakota smiled and said, "God, yes. You and I chained Jack's feet to some heavy barbells in your spare bedroom room and then turned out the lights and I started to make out with him."

Chloë chuckled a little as she asked Jack, "Do you have a cigarette, handsome?" Jack handed her a cigarette and she lit the cigarette. Then Chloë asked Dakota, "Do you remember why you never fucked Jack that night?"

Dakota explained, "Hell yeah. There we were in that back room making out, Jack had fingered my pussy and got it so wet. I had sucked on his cock for several minutes and stopped when he pre-squirted some cum in my throat. Then he started rubbing his leaky cock all over my wet throbbing pussy. Just as he was about to bend me over and ram his hard cock into my begging wet pussy doggy style you come busting in the room and told me my mom was there to talk to me."

Chloë continued, "Oh yeah, and as soon as you left I unlocked Jack and locked the spare bedroom door. I let him pound my tight light virgin birthday pussy. We fucked for nearly an hour and half before I heard you and your mom call my name."

Jack said, "Remember that. Chloë, you were riding my cock and nearly about to cum for the 7th time. You quickly covered my mouth because I was rather loud in explaining I was going to cum too. Shortly thereafter though you let out a loud ass sexual scream as my cock unloaded into your pussy and your pussy climaxed all over my hard cock. You and I were so loud Dakota's mom knocked on the door and called your name, but we didn't move and you put your hand over my mouth so I wouldn't say word. Chloë, you laid on my chest and I fell asleep shortly after that. Only to be wake up to Sarah Hyland and Mila Kunis both staring at my rather hard erect cock. I couldn't find you anywhere. It was crazy."

Chloë asked, "Did you fuck them?" As her and Elle switch seats.

"YES!" Jack instantly replied, "I fucked them several different times in about a 48 hour period all together."

Elle began to rub her clit and moaned, "Jack, tell us about the first time."